All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 17'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
Different

I swear this strange story has me captured. I don't even like the moralistic background (or not so background) message but it's still an interesting story, and reads well. Cheers

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
Son-of-a-gun-----

This is a strange story and kiwiplum's comments were about as close as no matter to what I was thinking. The combination of morality, sexuality, and ancestor worship has my head spinning like a top. You have drawn some good characters and situations. Thanks for the treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punishment of Malka

Just a passing comment about the beating that Malka took a couple of chapters ago. I counted upwards of 225 possible hits with the belt. There were only about six higher up people that were supposed to beat her but there were possibly about 8 or 9 that passed the belt. I know that this is a story however anyone that could even stand up without totally passing out after getting beat that many times is just extraordinary. Staying sane after that beating, I am hoping that Malka returns to the police academy and rips them to become an upstanding police force instead of the many sadistic officers currently in the force. Still rooting for both Kim and now Malka.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
624 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES