Mara's Punishment: Falcon Fucked

Story Info
Leia wants to punish Mara, and got Han and Chewie to help...
3.4k words
4.05
3.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara yawned and stretched, and opened her eyes. It was mid-morning on Yavin 4; the sun was still down, but orange light was flooding the room from Yavin itself. Luke was spooning into her back, one arm around her waist. Mara smiled and snuggled deeper into his embrace. Ordinarily, he would have been long gone, planning the day's lessons in his office. Not anymore. In the week since their relationship crisis, Luke and Mara had been spending much more time together. They'd spend a (relatively) lazy morning until 0730 or so, then eat breakfast together. They'd spend the day training; Mara split her time between instructing the younger initiates and learning alongside the more advanced apprentices. Then they had dinner together, and after dinner... came dessert. Mara chuckled to herself. After two days of furious lovemaking, they'd found that the sex was less important than just being together as a couple, sitting, talking about anything but the Jedi. In fact, they hadn't had sex in three days, and Mara was fine, no craving. Of course, I wouldn't mind if Luke is in the mood tonight.

"You wouldn't, would you?" Mara startled as Luke murmured into her ear. He lowered his head and nibbled at the side of her neck. His beard tickled; Mara squealed and squirmed away. Her legs tangled in the bedclothes and she flopped awkwardly off the bed, hitting the floor with an undignified thump.

Mara kicked free and scrambled to her feet, hair in disarray, glaring at Luke as he laughed. "That's it! Now I'm not in the mood."

Luke shook his head, smirking. "That's too bad. Leia asked if you could come over today."

"What?" Mara blinked. "I thought I wasn't supposed to..."

"Leia suggested that while you made amends to me, you still need to... apologize... to the other people you lied to." Luke grinned. "You don't have to go if you don't want to, but if you choose, you have my permission."

Mara smiled broadly. "Well, I can't argue with that. I did everyone wrong, not just you, and I should ask forgiveness."

Luke raised up in bed and kissed her. "Off you go. Leia's in the hangar, with Han and Chewie aboard the Falcon. I'll see you for dinner."

Mara pulled on a bodysuit-she didn't bother with underwear-and headed for the lift. It dropped to the lowest level of the temple, the hangar bay where Luke had once launched against the Death Star. It was fairly empty these days: a squadron of X-wings in case the academy came under attack, a few of the Jedi's own ships, a handful of speeders... and one very familiar old freighter. Mara smiled and headed for the Falcon.

Han was waiting at the bottom of the boarding ramp. He wore a very slight grin. "Hey, Mara. Been a while."

Mara gave him a peck on the cheek, but let her hand linger on his chest. "Leia and Chewie are inside?"

He nodded, then frowned. "Fair warning, Leia's been in a nasty mood ever since she found out about you and Luke." He cocked his head. "Now, I'm not saying I have a bad feeling about this, but there's still time to back out if you want. I'm just telling you, this could get... intense."

Mara's eyes flared. "I like intense."

"I warned you," Han chuckled. "They're waiting in the cargo hold."

"The cargo hold..." Mara blinked, then followed Han into the ship. They headed aft, along the curving corridor to the large open compartment at the back of the ship. Chewbacca was leaning against the wall just outside the hold; he jerked his head in greeting. Mara stepped inside and caught her breath.

Leia looked like an evil queen.

She was dressed all in black, in a style popular more than fifty years earlier. On her forehead, she wore an enameled black circlet which dipped to a wicked point between her eyes. Her hair hung in a single long braid to the small of her back. A flat silver chain hung close around her neck. Leia's ample bosom was further enhanced by a fitted leather bustier. Her arms were encased in opera gloves, the fingertips sewn into clawlike points. A floor-length skirt of sheer black silk revealed tantalizing flashes of her shapely legs, and she wore high-heeled sandals with straps winding all the way up her calves. Hanging from her belt was a coiled whip. Not a crop, or a flogger, or even a cane; it was three meters of supple braided leather, tapering to a vicious tip which, with enough force, could cut to the bone. Her brown eyes, normally kind and warm, were hard, cold, and cruel. Mara swallowed hard.

"Welcome, Mara." Leia's voice was soft, but steely. "So, you're here today to apologize to Han, to Chewie, and to me for deceiving us and cheating on Luke." She crossed her arms. "You may have reconciled with him, but my brother is much more forgiving than I am." Her eyes flicked to Han and Chewie. "Tie her up."

Han and Chewie took Mara by the arms and marched her into the middle of the room. It was clearly set up for "play." The hold was mostly empty, except for a few crates, several foam pads and a couple of folded blankets, usually used to protect delicate cargo. The ceiling held a cargo crane on rails, and the walls and floor were covered with padeyes to secure loose cargo. Han tossed Chewie a couple of freight tie-downs, then grabbed the controller for the Falcon's cargo crane and lowered the claw. Chewie knotted the straps around each of Mara's wrists and tied them off to the claw about a meter apart, then tore her bodysuit off like it was paper. Han raised the claw until Mara was pulled on tiptoe. She stretched, taking as much weight off her arms as possible.

Leia locked eyes with Mara and closed in, step by step. "You have no idea what you did to Luke. I've only seen him hurting that badly once before: the day he lost his hand and learned Vader was his father. You used us for your pleasure, without caring how much pain you caused." She grabbed Mara's face, fingers digging into her cheeks. "Well, now we're going to use you-and you'd better believe you're in for some pain."

Leia circled around behind Mara. She tried to look over her shoulder, but Leia was too far back. Mara heard the whip uncoiling, and braced herself. Leia made her wait, trembling, then cracked the whip right beside her head. Mara shrieked and flinched. Leia cocked her arm and delivered the first lash across Mara's upper back. Mara inhaled sharply, but she could handle pain-she'd been tortured for real. The second stroke stung the back of her thighs, and the third went right across her ass cheeks. Leia worked her way back up, giving Mara three or four stripes across the back. She aimed a swing to bend the whip around Mara's side and sting her nipple; that one drew a yelp, followed by a sensual moan. Leia stepped up behind Mara, caressing her with the sharp-fingered gloves. Mara arched her body as Leia' "claws" grazed the welts on her back. Leia reached around and raked her nails up Mara's belly, leaving faint red trails across her right breast. She pinched Mara's nipple and was rewarded with a yelp. Leia smiled and backed away. She swung low, whipping the back of Mara's calves. Mara blocked out the pain and took a moment to breathe, but cried out again when the whip hit the backs of her knees. Leia gave her another dozen lashes on the back and ass, then stopped.

Mara hung from the straps, catching her breath. She heard the swish of skirts as Leia approached. Leia reached around, groped her crotch, and leaned in until her lips were beside Mara's ear. "You slut, Mara, you're wet from being whipped! Is there anything that doesn't turn you on?"

"Hutt tongues and tails, unlike you," Mara snapped insolently. Leia snarled and stepped back. Mara barely had time for a deep breath before the whip burned across her back. She screamed aloud.

Leia drew back for another lash, but Han grabbed her wrist. "That's enough! Any more with the whip and you'll draw blood."

"Fine," Leia spat. "Cut her down, she can do something useful with her tongue."

Han lowered the crane so Mara could stand normally. He untied her from the claw, then tied her hands together in front of her. Leia was lying down on one of the foam pads, skirt flipped up to reveal her pussy. Han marched Mara over and pushed her to her knees, then down on her stomach. Leia grabbed Mara by the hair and forced her head between her legs. Mara took the hint and began licking.

Leia smiled. "You can do better than that, I think. Han, give her some encouragement."

Han took off his belt. On Leia's cue, he gave Mara a stroke across the butt. Mara whimpered and fluttered her tongue harder. Leia chuckled nastily. "Keep going until she makes me come."

Mara lapped at Leia's snatch desperately. Lying on her belly, she couldn't use her hands-they were pinned beneath her. Han swung the belt again, this time hitting the bottoms of Mara's feet. Mara was growing frantic-without her hands, she had no way of reaching Leia's g-spot, and Leia was fighting not to orgasm. Mara was likely to take quite a lashing before her mistress came from clit stimulation alone. She locked her lips to Leia's pussy, using her whole mouth, and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure. Leia twisted her wrist, grinding Mara's face into her crotch. Han spanked Mara a dozen more times before Leia growled and clamped her legs around Mara's head. Mara thrashed as her air was cut off; Leia shuddered for a full minute before lying back and releasing her.

Mara rolled onto her side, gasping for breath. Her face was red and Leia's juices were soaking into her crimson tresses. Leia stood up gracefully, not a hair out of place. She threw a blanket over a crate and used it for a chair. "Your turn, boys. Give me a good show, now."

Mara had a few minutes to rest while Han took his clothes off. Leia smirked; for a man over fifty, Han was not bad to look at. Very, very not bad to look at. He and Chewie approached Mara, pulling her onto all fours. Han knelt behind Mara; Chewie tried to do the same in front, but he was too tall. Mara couldn't reach his cock no matter how she craned her neck. Chewie let out a deep chuckle and sat down with his legs crossed, pulling her head into his lap. Mara went to work with her lips and tongue. At first, she could only reach the very tip, but as Chewie hardened, his cock slipped between her lips and filled her mouth. Mara bobbed her head, fighting her gag reflex as Chewie hit the back of her throat. She stroked the massive shaft with her tongue, but deep-throating was simply not possible. Han's cock was at her entrance, so Mara eased back to take him fully inside her. She moved forward to work Chewie's length, then slid back onto Han. The trio settled into a rhythm, starting slow and picking up speed. Han and Chewie each cupped one of her breasts, and Mara moaned around Chewie's cock.

"Careful, Mara." Leia's heels clicked on the deck as she crossed the room. She crouched at Mara's side and raked her fingers across Mara's back. "If you come without my permission, you'll be punished." She returned to her seat, smoothing her skirt over her knees.

Han and Chewie were pinching Mara's nipples now, still working her from both ends. Mara moaned again, body shaking as she fought to hold back her orgasm. She squirmed, trying not to think of what could be in store for her if she couldn't control herself. Leia laughed cruelly as Mara struggled and resisted as long as she could. Chewie growled and shot a massive load. Mara swallowed as fast as she could, but Chewie's spunk leaked out of the corners of her mouth spattered onto the deck. Chewie pulled out and stood, cock dribbling into Mara's hair.

She looked over to Leia. "Please..."

Leia smirked. "No."

Mara clamped a hand over her mouth as Han brought her reluctantly to the brink. She quivered and dropped her shoulders to the floor, ass in the air as Han hammered away. He grunted and stood up, stroking himself as he spurted come over Mara's back and ass. Mara sighed gratefully, curling up into a ball as she felt the pressure receding. And that's when it happened. A big, hot glob of Han's seed trickled down between her legs, sliding across her clit. Mara screamed, her back bent like a bow and her legs shot straight out as she sprayed juices a full meter behind her. She turned to look at Leia, face twisted into an expression of pleading.

Leia was already standing. "You just can't help yourself, can you? You just want more and more." Her lip curled. "Well, we're going to give it to you until you can't take any more."

Han and Chewie found seats on crates against the wall. Leia rolled up her skirt and buckled on a thirty-centimeter strap-on. Mara cringed as Leia strode over and kicked her over onto her back. Han grabbed Mara's bound hands and tied them to a pad eye on the floor above her head. Leia kissed Han, sent him on his way with a pat on the bottom, then turned her attention back to Mara. She knelt and roughly spread Mara's legs, spat on Mara's snatch, and drove in. Mara was still sensitive from the powerful orgasm; she whimpered as Leia began pounding her. Leia grabbed Mara's hair with one hand and her throat with the other, forcing Mara to look her in the eyes.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, bitch?" She leaned in and kissed Mara roughly, then sucked on her neck hard enough to leave a vivid bruise. "You're not fit to be Luke's wife. He deserves a woman who'll respect him; you're nothing but a whore, as low as any cantina tramp."

Mara didn't hear her. She couldn't see anything but a rush of colors as her head flopped back and forth. Leia's strap-on was blasting waves of pleasure all through her overstimulated body. She came again, a loud cry and her body jerked beneath her black-clad mistress. Leia saw Mara's eyes roll back in her head and slowed her tempo. Mara got her breath back as the sensations dropped to a level she could handle. She tried to embrace Leia, but came up short as she reached the limit of her bonds. She began rocking her hips in time with Leia. The two women came together, Mara with a squeal and Leia with a much more reserved sigh.

Leia smiled and stood, removing the strap-on. "All right, you two. Untie her, it's time for the finale."

Chewie released Mara's hands and picked her up. Han lay on the blanket, his cock at attention. Chewie maneuvered Mara into position on top of him; she lowered herself down onto Han's shaft, guiding him in with her hands.

Leia lifted her skirt and knelt astride Han's face with her back to Mara. "All right, nerf herder. Eat my pussy like a good husband." She bent forward, throwing a glare over her shoulder. "And you, bad girl, you lick my asshole. I want to feel some enthusiasm, or you get another whipping!"

Mara didn't hesitate. She went to it with a will, delicately lapping at Leia's puckered asshole. She trailed her tongue up Leia's taint, meeting Han in the middle. At the same time, she rocked up and down on Han's cock, fingering her clit. She moaned, dipping her tongue into Leia's backdoor. Leia let out a guttural grunt of pleasure. "Yes, Mara. More."

Mara licked faster, circling the rim of Leia's hole with the tip of her tongue. She bobbed her head, tongue-fucking Leia's behind. Leia sighed again. "That's good, Mara, but you came without permission. I'm not letting you off the hook."

Wait... she pounded me until I almost passed out, and that wasn't my punishment? Mara blinked. It wasn't until she felt the huge hands on her shoulders and the fur against her back that she realized what Leia had in store for her.

Chewie was going to fuck her in the ass.

Mara jumped, but Chewie held her still. She felt a warm glob of his spit hit her asshole. She whimpered as he positioned the head of his huge cock between her ass cheeks. Mara took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and tried to brace herself.

And then everything stopped; Han prodded Leia to lift up off Mara's face. He smiled at her reassuringly. "If it's too much for you, Mara, that's all right. You don't have to do this."

"But she wants to, she wants it bad." Leia was looking over her shoulder, a wicked smirk on her face. "You could give the word and all this stops. But you won't. This is who you are, Mara, who you chose to be when you betrayed Luke. You want Chewie to ruin your little asshole, and you'll enjoy every minute of it, won't you?"

Mara didn't answer, she just dropped her head and rammed her tongue up Leia's ass. Leia let out a squeal of surprise, then laughed. "That's your cue, big guy."

Mara lowered herself fully onto Han, bent forward, and relaxed her sphincter as much as she could. Chewie thrust slowly, but relentlessly, stretching Mara to-or a little beyond-the limit. She let out a low, primal groan as she was filled up. She could feel Chewie and Han's cocks sliding against the membrane separating them. There was a lot of pain, but it was drowned in an even larger wash of pleasure. Mara chuckled to herself and pushed back in time with the men's thrusts. Someone's hand-she had no idea whose-slid between her legs and stroked her clit. Mara let out a happy cry and surrendered to the intense sensations. It didn't take long. Mara threw back her head and screamed as she squirted; her ass tightened and she shot forward off Chewie's cock. She rolled out of the tangle of bodies, collapsed onto her side, and lay there, legs shaking.

It was several minutes before Mara stirred. She lifted her head slightly, gave up, and rested her cheek on the cool metal. She was completely drained, couldn't even stand up. Gentle hands slipped under her shoulders and helped her stand.

"I'll get her to the 'fresher." Leia smiled slyly. "I'll leave you two to clean up." She escorted Mara out of the cargo bay as Han spluttered objections; Chewie just laughed.

The shower soothed Mara with a gentle, warm spray. She leaned against the wall and let her head hang, enjoying the feeling of water running down her body. Mara startled at a sudden cool sensation; Leia had joined her, and was treating her welts with a bacta-infused sponge. Mara smiled and relaxed as Leia massaged the soreness away. Leia set the sponge down and massaged Mara's shoulders. "So, have you learned your lesson?"

Mara nodded dutifully. "I'll be a good girl from now on, I promise."

Leia kissed the back of her neck. "Now, I know you've promised to tell Luke everything about your... adventures, but I think you can just say you had fun today. Might be awkward."

"It might be," Mara laughed. She turned to face Leia, cocking her head mischievously. "I have to ask. Before you knew about you and Luke, did you ever?"

Leia giggled, but shook her head. "To be honest, I'd already fallen for Han, though I'll never admit it. I did give Luke one hell of a kiss on Hoth, but that was to make Han jealous." She gave Mara a quick kiss. "Take care, sister. I'll see you later."

She flew back, against the wall. Mara's Force grip was so strong, Leia couldn't even move her eyes. Mara leaned in close. "The next time, Leia, you'll be the one on your knees." She gave Leia a much longer, rougher kiss, while also teasing her nipples and pussy; Mara grabbed Leia's clothes from the hanging hook, slid them on, and left, leaving Leia to find something to wear aboard the Falcon.

THE END