All Comments on 'Mara's Special Anniversary'

by odd_artist

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Where at Jamal? You can’t do decent ir cuck stories with a black dildo named Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just racial crap

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"especially knowing that my wife had never done this with another man before"...Was he really sure? Maybe she was struck by martian ray and suddenly became a promiscuous slut? All characters were from another planet! A shitty story...1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell? Where were Marcus and Dante and Tre for the gangbang on the stairs? And of course he had a cock three times the diameter of hubby, because, well, because he's black and we all know every black cock is at least fifteen inches long and has the girth of a beer can. Then we have the perfect, loyal, devoted housewife who decides to dress like a hooker for her anniversary, but it doesn't end there, nope, she goes off with another guy to be felt up and propositioned with her endearing husband watching and getting excited. What asshole hits on a married woman and what idiot thinks it's erotic to watch his wife of how many years being seduced? All of that was within the first half page, I didn't need to read any further to know it was nothing more than another worthless, racist cuck story. The category is racial Love, I fail to see any love in this whatsoever, it's nothing more than racial garbage. Oh, and in your bio you make the following statement, "artist and writer". You may be an artist, but you are sure as hell not a writer. 1/5

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

A good bit over the top, but sexy anyway. Don't pay any attention to the snipers who lurk in LW in order to criticize writers who offer up exactly what LW is said to sponsor, cheating wives. DO keep 'em coming.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, I see the cuck Odiouser is in the defensive mode again. Crying bastard is giving authors advice again. You can see why, just take a look at the shit this guy posted. Garbage isn't even a good enough word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should spell it out right away that it is a cuck story. Not bad until the security guards jumped in. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife is so helplessly stretched out now since she could take Derek’s fat ass monster and her husband’s larger than average dick at the same time without much effort , he may as well line up donkey shows down in Tijuana for her , and after the show he can show his appreciation by shoving his arms up inside her and clapping !

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cuck antifa, led by The Cuck Whisperer Odiouser, is crawling out of the walls to defend even this trashy ir piece of shit. Snipers? No one is hiding their disdain for this new authors failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jay - please get willingly castrated, so that your dumb genes will not be spread out.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope, not a very good story at any level. I've given cuck stories ok ratings if they are done well, and this is not done well.

Thats much the way your attempts went with your older pen name.

Pay not attention to the little dicked closeted gay males cheering you on, they're too afraid to go to the gay story section because then they would have to admit what they've been fighting to ignore. Poor babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is supposed to meet here husband at the bar where he was waiting patiently but intentionally sits at the other end. Obviously a pre planned action. Not a bad story but predictable. The security guards were a nice twist however unrealistic.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Obviously we expect cheating wives hit by the martian slut ray but if an author is going cucky on us then enjoy the abuse you asked for

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

If its the cuck antifa than 26thNC must be the cuck profascist as thats the opposite. Starting to think he might be the usual denying Conservacucks that abound here.

Might be he truly loves these stories as his ilk do indeed lean cuck more than anyone else.

And yes the story was horrible.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

My wife and I played those games for years. Sometimes to conclusion, often not. But it was OUR game. In this case, I no doubt would have enjoyed the action, but she and I would have had a serious "Come to Jesus" talk the next day.

Her walking in and not even giving me a grin before going over to the other end, and no advanced warning would have pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Faggot fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the comments are not kind. Must be a reason, eh. Author did you figure it out yet, or like all cuck authors relish in the abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!! I can relate to most of it. We have played similar pickup games and have enjoyed every moment.

Igonre the haters. Thy don't create. They only tear down.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Lousy story…some similarities with the “February Sucks” saga but here he had several opportunities to stop it. He wistfully is looking forward to their next anniversary, but I can predict it already — Mara is gangbanged by a dozen or more of Derick’s friends and Jay gets tied up and forced to watch or even be the fluffer. Sad and unrealistic at the same time. A “1” from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC… So jay is basically a cuck. All he got from Betty was a blowjob? Didn’t get to fuck her or cum in her? Mara is now hooked on big cock and won’t have much use for her wimp hubby. Mara will be off to more gangbangs while hubby waits at home - alone. Or do the turn to be full partners as in swinging with fully swapping wives? Onlyd the author knows what he’d have in mind for next years anniversary or the fallout from this years.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Weasel, you’re picking a fight with the wrong guy, you lefty piece of shit. Enjoy your last few months of the Uncle Squint, Kamelaho reign. If they don’t finish destroying the country in the next nine months, they’ll be nothing but impotent figure heads, just like they are now.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

It would have been a nice story if this had been a full swap. But he got just a few licks from Betty and his Wife gets several cucks to fuck. So it's just one more cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quit another wimpy cuckold story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous