Mara's Special Anniversary

Story Info
Mara and Jay celebrate their anniversary at a nice hotel.
13.2k words
3.46
17.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife "Mara" and I were high school sweethearts. We started dating during our senior year, and I like to say we've never stopped. We dated throughout college even though we attended schools in separate states, then married shortly after graduating. While in college, my buddies used to share all kinds of details about their budding relationships with girlfriends, and I have to admit it was difficult to hear sometimes with my girlfriend being so far away. My friends all had tales of their sexual escapades in their dorm rooms or apartments. It was always fun to hear their steamy stories of wanton youthful passion, but I mostly missed this sexual component of the college experience because I always remained true to my girl in another state. Since Mara still lived with her parents while attending school, our steaminess was restricted to time in my car on my rare weekend visits.

We had our share of steaminess, don't get me wrong. But since we started dating when we were so young, neither of us have had sexual experiences with other people. I've always liked the fact that neither of us have ever slept with anyone else. It makes our relationship more special.

We enjoy celebrating our wedding anniversary each year, usually by getting a card for each other and going out to dinner. This year we celebrated a special anniversary by staying at a fancy multi-story downtown hotel for a night. We had been planning for some time to stay at the hotel, and I was especially looking forward to it so we could rekindle some of that sexual excitement again. I was hoping my wife would pack one of her sexier outfits for our night on the town. Mara is a beautiful woman, although she doesn't think of herself that way. I've always especially liked her curves, especially when her blouse was of the low-cut variety. Being a breast man myself, I couldn't have chosen a better woman to satisfy my desires. My wife is small in stature, but her breasts are an especially "outstanding" feature. She could easily attract roving eyes if she wanted to!

After our arrival at the hotel, we found our room and discussed our plans for the evening. We decided to visit the hotel's upscale restaurant for a nice dinner, as it had a great reputation. Mara suggested that I head down to the bar first, and she would meet me in a few minutes after she changed clothes. I was happy with that idea, so I made my way to the bar down on the lobby level and found a stool not far from the bartender. He was a friendly guy that happily struck up a conversation with me. After some time he asked what brought me to the hotel, and I explained how we were there to celebrate our anniversary. He offered his congratulations, although he couldn't help but notice that I was alone. As I started to explain that my wife would be coming down shortly, his eyes left me and fixated somewhere over my shoulder. He didn't say anything, but his grin compelled me to turn around.

Across the room I saw what had drawn his gaze, and I was as compelled as he was. A lovely vision of beauty had entered the other side of the room, dressed in a sharp little black dress that grabbed your eyes and forcibly moved them up and down her body in a fashion that might normally be considered offensive, but in this case I believe you'd be forgiven. It took me a moment to recognize her. My wife is usually of the shy variety, but this day something had changed. I've never seen her in a dress that hugged her body as this one did. It was one of those little black numbers with a low cut neckline exposing her beautiful cleavage, with buttons going down the rest of the way. It was certainly the shortest dress I'd ever seen her wear. She had curled her hair, used some eyeliner and completed the ensemble with a pair of sexy black heels. She walked into the bar area with a sexy confidence that turned a few heads beyond just my bartender friend. Although she spotted me sitting at the bar, she sat down at the other end. The bartender left me without a word and made his way over to her, asking if he could be of service. This was going to be a fun evening, I could tell. It was already highly unusual, for sure. Wow, I thought, my wife's wearing eyeliner! And little else. But this was a sophisticated look, not slutty. She was lovely, and I was loving this evening already.

After the attentive bartender served Mara her cocktail, she wasn't alone for long. I watched a tall, dark complected man cross the room and approach her, all the while staring at her dress and its contents. He said something to her, and she smiled, flipping her hair back with her hand. He continued with his compliments as he slyly pulled out the stool next to her and sat down. I think she was enjoying his attention as she laughed occasionally at his apparently witty remarks. I had to admit she was hard to resist with that dress on. After a few more minutes, he bought her a second drink as his interest continued to grow. Another twenty minutes passed, and he stood up with his hand extended, inviting her to dance. I thought it would end right there as she shook her head, but he persisted with his invitation. She finished her drink and rose to her feet, taking his hand as he led her to the dance floor. I was a bit shocked as I watched this unfold, but she was having fun with it so I just watched. She probably felt safe since I was there, I told myself. They were the only couple dancing, so they were easy to see from where I was. I tried not to be too obvious as I kept looking their way.

He was very tall, maybe around 6'-6", and had a lean, athletic build like a basketball player. He had fun looking down at my 5'-3" wife and her plunging neckline. He started with his hands being appropriately placed on the small of her back, but it didn't take long for his fingers to cheat down a bit. It was becoming obvious to me that his intentions were less than fully honorable.

I wasn't sure how long my wife was planning to let this flirting go on. After a couple close dances, the man guided Mara to a fairly private table in a corner of the restaurant. A young waiter quickly attended to them, and another drink was delivered to both. It was pretty clear this guy was trying to loosen up my wife, and I know it was working. A third drink is a lot for her. They were sitting right next to each other, and after a while he even put his arm around her. She was just letting it happen. My wife was definitely having a good time, based on her frequent giggling. Both of them were enjoying each other, and they weren't keeping their hands to themselves. I couldn't see what was happening under the tablecloth, but it had me wondering.

Finally, Mara excused herself momentarily and headed to the restroom, which was near the bar area where I was seated. As she quickly passed behind me, I heard her whisper, "Follow me!" After a few seconds I got up from the bar and headed down the corridor leading to the restrooms. Suddenly my wife stepped out from a private restroom and pulled me through the door behind her. Finally we had a chance to talk. Mara said, "Oh my gosh, I didn't know this would happen! I've never had a guy try to pick me up like this! I don't know what to do. I wasn't trying to lead him on, but he is pretty persistent!" I said, "It's obvious that you are enjoying the attention, but hey, this is fun to watch. I'm cool with it. This is an experience neither of us is familiar with, that's for sure. Don't worry about me, because frankly, the whole thing kind of turns me on." Mara said, "That makes me feel so much better, because I didn't know what you were thinking. We haven't talked about this sort of thing before, and it's our anniversary and all. I didn't realize it would go this far." She repeated, "He's really persistent." I asked, "What do you mean by that, exactly?" She responded, "He has been generally polite, but he is traveling alone tonight and is looking for a good time, you know? His hands are becoming less polite." I couldn't see what was happening below the tablecloth, but apparently it was racy. She said, "He slid his hand up my dress a bit, feeling my bare thigh, dear." I asked, "And what did you do?" She became somewhat embarrassed and said, "I smiled."

I could tell she was becoming turned on in a big way by what was happening. I didn't know what to tell her. This was a new and very strange experience. And it was sensual, for both of us. I asked her, "So what are you going to do next?" She said, "I have to get back to the table, but I need an answer from you. I need to know if you are okay with this. Should I keep this going?" I said, "I'm still enjoying the scenario, but be careful. The longer this goes, the greater his expectations will be. What do you want to do?" Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but she shocked me as she approached the door and answered, "I can't tell you how exhilarating this is for me. I love you more than anything, but I have no experience with another man. He is most definitely excited about me. I felt it."

With these words she was out the door and moving back towards their table. I was stunned by what she just said. She just admitted she wants this guy to go farther with her! This guy is hard-up for my wife and apparently isn't shy about letting her in on his secret. She "felt it?" Mr. Dirk Diggler didn't seem so polite to me. But I had to keep coming back to one point: I was turned on by this whole thing. Watching a guy hitting on my gorgeous wife was getting me horny. I hurriedly moved back to my spot at the bar, so I wouldn't miss any action. I'm guessing the young waiter had picked up on the whole sexy vibe at the table, too, because he seemed unusually attentive to their needs. It could have had something to do with Mara's ample cleavage pushing against the confines of the little black dress. Dirk must have said something witty as she approached because she laughed as she slid into her seat next to him again.

Another 30 minutes went by as the two shared a few appetizers. I was feeling the liquor at this point, too, as I realized I hadn't eaten anything yet. But the show was just so entertaining that I was glued to my seat. The two continued to touch each other quite a bit and whispered a lot. As Dirk summoned the waiter and paid the bill, I suddenly received a text from Mara. She wrote "Wait quietly in south stairwell. 9th floor. Stay out of sight. Hurry." What exactly did she mean by that? Whatever her intent was, I didn't want to miss it. I left some cash on the counter and told the bartender I was finally going to meet up with my wife. He offered that he hoped we would enjoy our anniversary tonight, and as I waved I thought, "Well, we're off to a hell of a start!"

Using the elevator I made my way to the 9th floor and found the stairwell Mara had mentioned. This was near the top of the 10 story hotel. It occurred to me that this stairwell probably doesn't get much traffic, being such a high climb. As I quietly waited, a door opened on the landing above and I heard my wife giggling. She said, "Be very quiet, Derek. No more talking." I thought, "Oh, he's "Derek." My guess was close." He whispered something about a public place being so hot and said he loved her idea. He put his hands all over her sexy dress, and they began to kiss. His hands were very eager as they explored her curves more and more. She leaned against a wall and moaned very lightly into his mouth, and this quickened his pace a bit. Damn, that dress was hot. His left hand continued to roam her body and didn't take long to arrive at the bottom hem, gradually lifting it a bit. Her bare thigh was visible to me as Derek become bolder. I watched as his hand slid up her leg and gently cupped the bottom of her ass, letting his grip tighten into her lacey black panties so she would feel his strength. It was sexy to see his height differential next to my wife. Her high heels were the only thing allowing her lips to meet his.

Derek's hands were not shy as they continued to progress around the back of Mara's ass, and he pulled her body tight against his abdomen. I heard my wife utter "Oh my" as her midriff pressed into his groin, and she felt even more of what she was feeling so exhilarated about. He was big. I noticed my wife's hands were moving briskly around Derek's back and ass as well, studying his athletic build. Her touch was elevating his urgency, and he let his hand slide farther up my wife's dress, crossing her stomach and reaching her lacey push-up bra, which was not-so-subtly lifting her bosom to such wonderful heights. His arm was now lifting much of Mara's dress, exposing her sexy undergarments that were brand new to me. Apparently she'd been planning a sexy anniversary for some time, at least long enough to order some new hot lacey intimates online.

His hands continued their exploration of her chest and then moved around to her back and with the dexterity of a surgeon unhooked the clasp of my wife's bra, letting her breasts finally spill free under the soft black fabric of her rising dress. I hadn't noticed but Mara had been unbuttoning much of the front of her dress, so Derek got a full view of her tits when the clasp was released. His face wasted little time burrowing into the soft bosom that he'd admired all evening. The sight of another man fondling my wife's breasts had given me a raging erection in my pressed pants, and I was aroused like never before. I had to concentrate hard to keep my breathing quiet.

This scene was incredibly erotic to watch, especially knowing that my wife had never done this with another man before. Her heart had to be pounding even more than mine. Derek was clearly excited by my wife's breasts as well, focusing on her beautiful pink nipples that were so succulent in his mouth. One of his hands pressed into her left breast as his tongue lapped her right nipple. My wife's areolas are the size of silver dollars, and Derek knew he had hit the jackpot.

I could see a very pronounced bulge within his pants. He took Mara's hand and placed it over his bulge, which I'm sure started churning her imagination. What would another man's cock be like? How would it feel? It was thrilling to Mara to discover how much she could turn on another guy besides her husband. As she was feeling him outside his clothes, he indulged himself by sliding his fingers beneath the lace of my wife's panties. She was visibly shaking as he began to nudge his fingers closer and closer to her overly excited and I'm sure immensely wet pussy. The anticipation had been gradually building all evening, and the intensity of the moment was unbelievable. No man other than me had ever touched my wife's pussy, and she was obviously feeling an overwhelming urge for this. I knew the moment his fingertip met her vulva from the gasp she let out. He said out loud, "Oh damn, you are trembling, baby. Do you want my finger inside you?" She was trying desperately to control her vocal volume when she whispered, 'Yesss...please."

Her passionate whimper was so sensual to hear as he slid his finger into her. After another minute he quietly added a second finger inside her. Derek had had enough of the lacey panties, and he removed his fingers from her momentarily and literally tore the panties off of her, and they dropped to the floor. Mara was so turned on by all this that she was gasping when his thumb moved to her clitoris. With one hand still on Derek's hard bulge, her other hand took Derek's and gently moved his fingers over her most sensitive places. Her ecstasy was building, and she was obviously in a state of immense pleasure.

She finally sat down on a step and asked Derek to taste her. As he moved into position down the steps, Mara took a quick glance toward me as I peeked from the landing below. All I could do is nod to her to signal my approval. I had to unzip to release my own throbbing erection which had grown to new heights when Derek's fingers had entered my wife.

With a direct view of my wife's half-exposed body on the stair, I could see she had carefully trimmed her pubic hair which was as beautiful as ever. Derek placed his thumbs on either side of my wife's pussy lips and pulled them back gently to reveal her pink flesh below. As his head bent down to taste her juices, Mara grasped his hair and pulled him down to her. She squealed when his tongue flicked over her clit for the first time. His tongue continued to bathe her clitoris with warm, slick softness that began to send her body into nirvana. Her limbs began to convulse in pleasure as he continued her clit bath. The cunnilingus continued for at least 10 minutes as my wife went through many elevations of sexual pleasure. I could hear the wet, sloppy lapping of his tongue as his head hovered over her pubic mound. When she could take no more, her face became flushed and she violently arched her back and let a loud moan escape her lips, a moan like I've never heard from her before. Her heightened horniness was clearly evident.

After a minute she regained some composure and shifted her body, giving Derek and me another lovely view of her tits jiggling within her unbuttoned dress. Mara then turned her attention to her partner's needs, which he was more than ready for. She traded places on the stair and reached out to grasp his waistband. The sound of her unzipping his pants almost sent me over the top. Her body was absolutely beautiful as she rested on the steps, half nude and partially draped with that soft dress fabric still loosely clinging to her. As she unbuckled his belt, I could see her erect nipple through an arm hole, and it was a gorgeous sight. "Keep going," begged Derek. Mara complied and pulled his pants to the floor. His boxer briefs were contorted with a huge mass straining for the light of day. "Holy shit" escaped my wife's lips. She placed one hand on his constrained erection outside his briefs, and as she pulled at his elastic waistband, his cock suddenly shifted position, popping up to attention. His cock head protruded now, standing a few inches above his waistband. But that wasn't the impressive part. His girth was immense. He had lots of volume, to say the least. My own cock is a little bigger than average, but this guy put me to shame. He really was Dirk Diggler! I think Mara was a bit stunned at first, considering at least three of my erections would fit inside the volume of his. Wow.

My wife finally took his briefs and slid them down to reveal his glorious cock. My wife was still hesitating, considering this was a first for her. His erection was quivering in the air, and he let her gaze for a while at his manhood. The veins surrounding his shaft were highly visible, yearning for her soft touch. Derek finally took charge and helped her get started. He lifted his cock and let the tip touch Mara's forehead, then slid it around down her nose to her left cheek, across her chin and onto her other cheek. It's a very kinky sight to see another man's huge cock touching your wife's face. He moved his cock head to her lips and hovered there, lightly tapping her mouth. Mara finally overcame her hesitancy and decided to enjoy this new experience. She had my okay, after all. Her tongue made an appearance, slightly protruding to lightly touch the cock head before her. She let her tongue slowly move around his bulbous, slightly purplish head, softly lapping his engorged cock like savoring an ice cream cone. Finally at this point, her hands reached up to grip another man's cock for the first time.

She became more and more lively as she eased into the experience. She stood next to him to let his erection stand between her supple breasts as she slid her tits up and down around his shaft, and his cock head patted the bottom of her chin with each stroke. Derek was enjoying himself greatly with his eyes riveted on my wife's sweet pink nipples. Mara's hands took over rubbing his immense shaft, working his foreskin over and back to expose the smooth head. Her fingers could not fully wrap around his cock due to his size, and she could use both hands stacked along his length. Derek eased his knees up and down with each of Mara's strokes, letting out an occasional groan as she continued her pleasuring. After some time, he said, "Come on, baby, c'mon."