Mara's Special Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my wife leaned in with her lips pursed to kiss his cock head, and then slowly her lips parted and Derek's cock began to disappear into her mouth. Her lips were stretched tight around his thickness and slid along the last few inches of his now saliva-covered erection. Mara's spit began to run down the length of his shaft and dripped onto his balls and then the floor. Wisps of saliva dangled from her hands and wound up on her tits, making them glisten within the ambient light. Often Mara would remove one hand to fondle her clit before returning to grip his slick cock again. She was giving Derek and herself handjobs at the same time.

Watching this whole episode was so erotic, I was on the edge of losing it. My own cock was fully erect through my unzipped pants with precum oozing from the tip. I wasn't going to last much longer watching my wife taking another man's cock into her mouth and listening to the wet, smacking sounds of her lips and hands stroking his throbbing cock.

Derek was getting more urgent as well. He began to thrust himself further into Mara's mouth and then demanded that he needed to fuck her. But Mara just kept going, working his cock, stroking his shaft faster and faster. I think she had made the decision back at the bar to enjoy another man to the point of making him cum but without taking his cock inside her pussy. I found myself strangely disappointed when I realized I might not get to see his incredible cock entering my wife. She wouldn't ever know what she missed, what it would have been like to feel a huge cock inside her. Is she making a mistake? Is this a once in a lifetime chance?

She kept putting the tip of his cock into her mouth, gripping him with her lips, and with a wet popping sound, she'd slide him out. Derek's bare ass started quivering, and he raised up on his toes with louder groans. Derek grabbed his cock out of her hands and was stroking himself wildly, faster and faster as my wife kept urging him to cum for her. She was still stroking herself, working her clitoris toward another orgasm. Her hand, all covered with saliva, was stroking her clit faster than I ever imagined she could handle. The two were both approaching climaxes and didn't care anymore about being discrete in the stairwell. Mara was sitting on the top step, leaning back with her legs spread wide and her hand working intensely on her clit. Derek was standing over her, pumping his cock madly with every intention to cum all over my wife.

Mara's face slowly became contorted with incredible pleasure, and she let out a loud moan with her limbs all convulsing as she arched her back and laid straight back to the floor, intensely orgasmic. At that same moment, Derek squinted his eyes and with a twisted, pained expression, declared loudly that he was cumming and released a long, thick rope of white semen across my wife's stomach, dress, and one of her tits. With a guttural moan a second rope spewed forth, hitting the same tit and my wife's neck. Derek kept pumping his jism onto my wife, with a third stream lashing across her chin and lips. Droplets of semen continued to fling from the tip of his cock as he pumped away, randomly falling on Mara's thighs and the floor. Again I was amazed at Derek's sexual physicality. It was a truly spectacular cumshot, now mostly resting on my wife's wet skin.

Mara's own intense climactic release left her with a look of thorough satisfaction, and she seemed happy with his hot cum all over her body. Her tongue reached out to taste his sperm on her lips, and with her index finger she pushed the jism from her chin into her mouth. Her sexual heat was still going strong, even after two intense orgasms. His cum glistened on her curvaceous body, and as she raised herself up from the floor, it ran down her breast and stomach, some dripping its way toward her beautifully trimmed pussy.

I couldn't stand the eroticism any longer and readied myself for my own cumshot on the 9th floor landing, when suddenly I was interrupted from behind with the hard slap of a handcuff around my left wrist. A large arm reached around me and pulled my right hand off my hard cock to slap the other handcuff on my right wrist behind my back. I was in utter shock at that moment, not knowing what was happening to me. I hadn't noticed anyone approaching behind me, as I was so transfixed by my wife's unfolding sexual encounter. I heard a deep voice command me to stay put and saw a black security guard leave me to hustle up the stair, grabbing Derek and slapping his right wrist with one side of another pair of handcuffs. He then grabbed my wife who was still dazed with rapture and put the other side of the handcuffs on her left wrist.

This incredibly exciting experience was suddenly going terribly wrong. I wanted to bolt and get the hell out of there, but I couldn't abandon my wife in this situation. I already felt very embarrassed with my cock hanging out through my zipper, but Derek and Mara were even more compromised by both being half naked and covered with cum. The security guard ordered me to come up to the landing as Derek and my wife tried to get themselves redressed with their discarded clothing while handcuffed to each other. The guard got impatient and just ordered them to bring the clothes with them as he ushered the three of us to the 10th floor elevator. Once on board, he used his elevator key to take us straight to the basement, where the security office was located.

The guard brought us into his cramped office and made us sit in a few chairs next to a large desk with security camera footage displayed on about a dozen screens on the adjacent wall. All of a sudden, it occurred to me that he had probably watched and recorded the whole sex act right from his work station. I'll bet that he waited to see the climax and then hurried up the elevator to apprehend the "hardened" criminals. Shit.

The guard took off my right cuff and attached it to a pipe running behind my chair to keep me from making an escape. Derek was in an adjacent chair with his wonder cock still exposed to view, although it was a lot less engorged than a few minutes ago. Mara was on the other side of Derek next to the guard's desk, and her dress was still barely hanging onto her body. She was holding her lacey bra, torn panties and shoes in her hands. I was pretty sure the guard was getting off on the view next to him.

After a while I tried to apologize and explained this was a spur-of-the-moment, one time encounter that won't happen again, but the guard shut me up right away. He said he was going to contact the police and let a judge decide what to do with us. He continued typing on his keyboard for a long time. After about half an hour, he asked my wife how much she charged for such a steamy session. He had already figured out we were guests at the hotel, and she knew he was just messing with her. She responded that it was not necessary to involve the police. He glanced at her and said, "Oh, is that so?" Mara added that they were just having a little reckless fun and asked if he couldn't just give us a break this time. The guard eyed her again and asked, "Why shouldn't I call the police?" "Because you can be a forgiving person, can't you?," she asked. He said, "I can be, on occasion." Mara confidently continued, "Can we make this one of those special occasions?" The guard looked her up and down and said, "It's possible, but it depends how special the occasion is."

Mara leaned forward, and her tits swung just outside of her loosely slung dress. Her pert nipples were standing at attention. "You promise to let us go, and I'll promise you a very special occasion, right now." The guard was definitely charged up from watching my wife and Derek go at it, and he responded, "Well now, that's an offer that would be hard to turn down. Maybe you could explain further." Mara looked at Derek, then at me. She stood, turned and sat on the guard's lap. Derek was forced to go stand beside her, as they were still handcuffed together. Mara leaned back into the guard, resting the back of her head on his shoulder. His muscular arms proceeded to wrap around her, encouraging the fabric of her loose dress to peel back and expose her tits to the room. His large black hands roamed over her tits, pressing into their softness, and her lovely nipples briefly poked out from between his fingers. One of his hands descended across her midriff and touched the top of her neatly trimmed lower abdomen. She squirmed her body in his lap, letting her ass press against his growing manhood.

The guard laughed quietly as his fingers moved over my wife's pussy, feeling it's hills and central valley. Mara's handcuffed wrist was still tugging on Derek's arm, although he didn't complain as he was getting a very up-close view of the action. She stood and carefully turned around to face the guard, giving him a better view of her luscious tits. Derek shifted closer to the guard's desk so the cuff wasn't tugging so much. Mara reached down and lifted her dress up over her head, now standing naked for us all to admire in the small security office. The guard finally seemed friendly as ever, obviously enjoying the moment. She swayed a little for his amusement, letting her tits jiggle and tantalize his eyes. She approached him and leaned into his face, letting her nipples nuzzle his cheeks and lips. Her hands were working on his belt buckle as he suckled each of her nipples and pulled them deep into his mouth. He finally realized her hands were attempting to get into his pants so he stood up next to her to help ease the process. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his zipper down and then let his pants fall to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his crumpled jeans. She pulled his shirt off to reveal his highly toned upper body. I guess someone has a gym membership and actually uses it.

The front of his boxers was standing at high alert, and Mara began to feel him through the thin fabric. His cock was going to be another impressive one. "Why is everyone around here so much bigger than me?," I asked myself. I was shocked by what my wife was doing. She intended to let this experimental anniversary night continue even further, taking matters into her hands, figuratively and literally, to keep us out of jail. And as crazy as this night had become, I was strangely loving it all. Seeing my wife get off other men was clearly a fantasy coming true for me. Right now a fantasy was coming true for the guard as well, as my wife's hand slipped inside his boxers and touched his cock for the first time. "Oh my," she softly exclaimed. She found the front fly opening in his underwear and lifted the fabric high to expose his erection through the slot. It was a glorious looking cock, great in size and length, with just a bit of upward curvature.

My wife was still standing before him and began to lick the guard's nipples as she stroked the length of his hard-on. "Mmmm, that's nice, girl," he said. Derek's situation was pretty awkward, because he was stuck about a foot or two away from this sensual action due to the handcuffs. At least Mara was only using her free right hand to stroke the man's penis. When she stooped down to really see the guard's cock, she placed both hands around his stiff shaft, pulling Derek right next to the action. He was getting an incredibly close view of what was taking place, and it became quite obvious that the experience was turning him on again, too.

Mara continued to stroke the guard's big cock with both hands and leaned down to lick his tip. Her tongue flitted around his cock head for a minute and then took a big long lick from his base to the foreskin. She took him into her mouth a few inches, moving her head up and down on his shaft, leaving a sheen of slick saliva about 4" down his rigid cock. Her spit ran down his length and pooled at his balls, dripping to the floor eventually. The sound of her hands sliding through the saliva was such a turn-on, smacking and sputtering with each delicious stroke. The light reflected off of his slick black cock and was incredible to see for both me and Derek. We were both now sporting raging erections because the scenery was too hot, with my wife's bare body in front of us as she takes this third man's impressive cock into her mouth. Her enthusiasm for his cock was commendable.

His face was beginning to look more urgent, and he pulled himself out of her mouth to slow the action a bit. He wanted to savor this moment with my wife and didn't want to cum too soon. He had her sit in his desk chair, and told her to lean back as far as she could. Derek had to move beside her, of course. The guard knelt down and pushed her legs apart, using his long fingers to spread the lips of her vagina. His slick tongue met the folds of her pussy skin and worked its way inside, and she became very excited by his touch. She took his head into her hands and pulled his face tight to her body with wanton fervor. Her intensity was escalating as he worked his tongue over her clit, down her vulva and back, continually flicking her into another orgasmic state. She was heading into a tremendous climax and began to whimper profusely over and over, announcing for all of us that she was cumming. Her legs uncontrollably thrashed about, pushing the guard's tongue away from her cunt as the orgasm enveloped her whole body.

Poor Derek had to have a sore wrist after my wife's thrashing about from that climax, but he had an amazing view of it all. Her breathing was heavy for quite awhile as she slowly came down from the high. While her body was trying to ease from the pleasure, the guard's body was ramping up. Seeing her naked body shaking through her intense pleasure was quite a turn-on for him, and his erection was throbbing (at least I can attest for mine). He pulled Mara from the chair, and she slithered down to the carpet on her side. The guard rolled her onto her back, explaining that he wanted her to see his cock enter her body. Derek wound up sitting beside her on the floor.

Oh, was this going to happen? Is she going to let another man enter her pussy for the first time? She was still very delirious from her orgasm, and I could tell that she wanted to feel him inside. She needed his massive cock inside her at that moment, and nothing was going to stop this from happening. I was feeling so many emotions all at once that my head felt dizzy. Derek's erect cock was pointing to the sky in all its majesty as he watched, and the guard's cock was at full erection and ready to enter my wife's eager pussy. Mara sat up slightly to view what was about to happen. The guard laid his body down above her with his toned, muscular chest within inches of her beautiful tits, propped up on his arms. He raised himself up so Mara had a complete and full view of his massive, yearning erection, still shiny and slick with her saliva.

Veins bulged from his shaft as he took his cock with his hand and guided it to her warm, waiting opening. With remarkable restraint, he slowly pressed the head of his cock between the labia of my wife's pussy and nuzzled her there for a moment. He gradually began to move his hips toward her welcoming body, letting his engorged, smooth head penetrate her and reach inch by inch into her glorious, velvety depths. Mara watched as his black cock entered inside her body, feeling his thickness first on her vaginal walls, then feeling his length as he reached further into her buttery hot pocket. His cock touched every erogenous nerve inside her and caused waves of immense pleasure throughout her body in a purely carnal way that she had never encountered before.

My wife was moaning with unintentional guttural noises that were very new to me. He began to pump his hips and gradually picked up his pace, entering her with half of his length at first and sliding himself further inside as Mara began to verbally beg for more. She wrapped her legs around his body and desperately tried to pull him to her in carnal delight. Her orgasms began to come in waves, overlapping and compounding in intoxicating fashion. Mara had nothing to compare this experience with. Of course this had nothing to do with love or relationships. This was pure animal instinct, complete sexual ecstasy. She wanted this so badly.

It was more overwhelming than she could have imagined, at least until a second guard entered the office for the next shift. Guard #2 stopped in his tracks when he saw the scene, with a naked, moaning white woman lying on the carpet with her tits jiggling away and with a very erect, half naked man handcuffed to her, while his security coworker was slamming his big black cock inside the woman's body. My presence in the background was the least of his concerns. Guard #1 slowed his hips and raised up on his arms to welcome his buddy, saying it's been a busy evening so far. He continued that this lovely female guest had offered to make tonight a very special occasion. Guard #1 asked Guard #2 if he'd like to join in the fun. Guard #1 looked down at my wife's delirious eyes and said, "Gus here could really use a special occasion as well since he hasn't had a woman for at least a year!"

Gus didn't appreciate the remark and said so, but he wasn't waiting for Mara's permission, either, as he was already unbuckling his belt. Gus was another well-built black man with a younger, handsome face but apparently had much less sexual experience. He was removing his pants when Mara finally spoke up and said she would enjoy his company, as she reached out and touched his leg. Gus continued to completely disrobe, and his erection was so alert that Guard #1 was probably correct about his need for female companionship. Guard #1 raised up on his knees in front of my wife's wet pussy with his lengthy cock still half inside her, and Gus kneeled down above Mara's head, and she reached out to grasp his very eager, large shaft. She moved her hand over his length which was suspended about 8" above her upside-down face.

Gus lowered himself and let his balls rest on my wife's forehead, while Guard #1 lifted her hips and slowly resumed his thrusting motion. His groin approached hers over and over, keeping at a slow, steady pace that would keep him from cumming. The sounds in the room were so completely erotic, with the soft smacking of the wetness of intercourse taking place, and my wife's low but audible moans escaping her lips. Gus was very excited by the touch of Mara's hand on his shaft and moved in to place himself onto her lips. Her tongue was quick to respond, and Gus let out a moan of his own. She tasted his head as her hand still rubbed the rest of his cock. He began to push himself into her mouth, and I could see her cheek bulge as his engorged head moved into her.

I was so turned on watching my wife with big black cocks entering at both ends of her body. My view of Mara's pussy was especially close as I could see the guard's wet cock sliding into her again and again, with the pink folds of her inner flesh trying desperately to grip his massiveness as he would partially pull out of her. His huge black cock gleamed with wetness from inside her body which disclosed her extreme horniness. Guard #1 was watching Mara pleasuring Gus and finally noticed the huge erection that Derek was displaying just a couple feet away as he witnessed the scenery immediately before him. The guard finally took pity on Derek and told him that he should join the special occasion as well.

Derek wasted no time moving his erection into position near Mara's face, and she happily stroked his huge girth once again with her handcuffed hand. Her other hand pulled Gus's cock out of her mouth a couple inches, and she moved Derek's cock inside. Derek's body shook a little when her tongue met his cock. She began to alternate their cocks into her mouth very quickly, letting her lips close firmly over their smooth heads and flicking her tongue across the tip when withdrawing. They were clearly very turned on by this, and each played with her tits as she pleasured them. For her own amusement she would rub their bulbous cock heads together, then stick them both into her mouth at once.