Mara's Special Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife moved her head up and down over his knob, letting saliva ooze down to lubricate Betty's hand below. His shiny wet cock was a magnificent sight, I have to admit, even for a straight guy. Derek was getting so worked up that he pulled himself back to rest a moment, all the while studying the bodies of the women before him. The silk robe was having equal trouble staying on Betty's body, as it had slinked down over both of her shoulders. Her breasts were mostly visible and had a very lovely shape. Her nipples stood high and firm and had pronounced areolas. Betty knew the time was here, and she had Mara lie back down on the bed. Derek's standing cock was raging and well lubricated, and Mara's skin was still hot to the touch from her climax moments before. Mara was ready and nodded to Betty. Betty leaned over Mara's body and took Derek's cock in her hand. She angled his cock down and guided it to Mara's entrance, moving his smooth head over Mara's clit several times to rev her engine.

Betty slipped her mouth over his cock head one last time then set him into position. Derek pushed his hips forward and felt a hot wet rush as his first few inches entered into my wife's vagina. The bliss he was feeling took control of him, and he pushed forward very hard, entering her depths with reckless abandon. Mara whelped but closed her eyes and concentrated on the moment. Betty placed her hand on Derek's abdomen to slow him down, and when Mara relaxed again, Betty let Derek go. He was feeling urgent and wanted his cock inside my wife. He moved inside her and out again with fervor, occasionally letting his cock head pop out of Mara just so he could re-enter her again. Mara was whimpering but in pleasure, not pain. She was truly enjoying the feeling of a huge man inside her.

The fucking continued for quite a while, and I watched as Betty took in the whole scene. She was so turned on by watching her husband fuck another woman that she let the robe completely fall away, and as Derek continued to enter my wife, Betty laid herself down on top of Mara so their tits met in a heavenly convergence (my personal description). Betty laid her head next to Mara's so she could hear her gasp and moan with each thrust. I'm in awe of this spectacle seeing these two beautiful women's bodies and certainly never saw it coming.

Derek was in the throes of passion and didn't hesitate to take advantage of the moment. His cock left my wife's body and immediately entered Betty, as a whelp passed her lips as well. He pressed his cock into her about halfway, and pulled out, then delved into Mara again. He continued to fuck both women as fast as he could, and the women were enjoying the erotic pleasuring as much as he was. I watched as his pumping became more and more frantic, and he was uttering curse words as the sensations were about to overtake him. Betty was very worked up at this point and was fingering her clit with urgency. I found myself trying to guess who Derek was going to cum inside.

Finally he reared his head back and yelled, "Oh, FFFFUCK!!!" as his cock plunged into Betty's wet pussy. His ass tightened dramatically and with one last thrust he pumped his load into his wife, or at least some of it, as Betty came with her own fantastic orgasm. A fair amount of cum continued to flow from his cock as he pulled out and let it spill onto Mara's pussy below. Derek was so worked up that he didn't let his climax stop him, and he re-entered Mara with his slickened cock and continued to thrust himself into her. He stayed inside Mara and continued to pump as Betty rolled over and collapsed onto the mattress. Derek's stamina was incredible, as I surmised that he wanted to bring my wife to another orgasm.

Mara was steamy and horny and loving Derek's cock. Two people had just cum on top of her, and she was feeling aggressively turned on. Mara told Derek to lie down on the bed, and she took his cock into her mouth once more, tasting his sperm and getting him rock hard again. She then stood over him on the bed, letting all of us admire her beautiful naked and totally horny body. She bent her knees and lowered herself while placing Derek's cock into position, then impaled her pussy onto his massive erection. She was facing him so he could see her lovely tits bounce as she rode his cock up and down like a merry-go-round horse. They were both getting off in this position. Mara was now in control, and she was letting herself enjoy every moment. My view was from behind, so I could watch her beautiful pussy rising and falling on his cock. Her folds of pink skin gripped his wet shaft and would pull from her body slightly each time that she rose up on him. It was a stunning sight to behold. I was transfixed, and my cock visibly expressed my feelings at that moment.

As Mara continued her fantasy night, she turned 180 degrees without removing the cock inside her and now faced toward me with her head looking down. Her eyes were fixated on Derek's cock below her as it slid in and out of her pussy. In her dreamy state she finally looked up and saw me, sitting there totally turned on and sporting a fine erection of my own. Mara smiled at me and I smiled back, watching her face as she experienced waves of pleasure moving through her body. Mara closed her eyes and gripped her tits, probably for my benefit, and seemed so happily absorbed in this moment. Then she turned and whispered something to Betty, and Betty giggled and scooted off the bed. Derek's wife stood and approached me, her breasts swaying with each step, and my heart began racing even more than before.

What is about to happen? Am I ready for this? To anyone paying attention, it should have been evident that I was the only person this whole evening who hadn't participated in the sexual activity, at least not with someone else. And I wasn't sure I was ready for it, either. It was totally hot to watch my wife participate, for sure. But what should I do now? I couldn't think. My heart was beating out of my chest, the rum had me flying high, and my cock had been raging for hours over the course of the night. Betty was a beautiful woman for sure, but was I mentally ready for this? Betty took my hand and stood me up. She said, "How are you doing, Jay?" I just muttered something about it being such a lovely night. I didn't know what to say to the naked woman with the shapely tits holding my hand. She looked down and noticed the bulge in my pants and said, "We need to do something about that." She slowly knelt down in front of me and unbuttoned my pants, unzipped me, and had me step out of my trousers. My boxer briefs quickly followed. Betty stood and pulled off my shirt as well. Now I was naked like the rest of them. "Join the club, Jay!" she laughed.

There I was, standing there naked just inches from a beautiful naked woman I barely knew. I remind you, this has never happened to me before with another woman. It was scary and incredibly exciting at the same time. My throbbing erection might have given me away. Hard to tell. Betty took my hand and led me close to the bed where Mara was still riding Derek's cock. Oh, what a sight it was. I was so horny at this point, I decided I was ready for anything. Just go with it. Betty leaned forward and kissed me gently, then sat down on the bed facing my erection. She wrapped a hand around my cock and eased it up and down a little, then kissed my tip. I was embarrassed with some precum coming out, but hey, it was an incredibly sexual evening, right? Who can blame a guy.

When Betty put me into her mouth, and I felt her wonderful warm tongue, I didn't realize what was about to happen. I looked up just in time to see Mara lie down on top of her riding partner with her back to his chest and her legs spread wide. From my position I had an amazingly close up view of his cock still inside her. Then Betty whispered in my ear, "Your wife wants you to fuck her. Right now." I stammered, "What?" And Betty repeated, "Fuck your wife. Now!" I was unsure what to do. Derek was in my wife at the moment. I said, "What is going on?" Mara was in a sexual high but sat up a bit and communicated to me that she wanted me inside her. Betty took me by my cock and placed me at Mara's stretched pussy lips. "Double penetration, Jay. Enjoy."

Mara looked at me and asked me to enter her. I looked her over, with her tits bouncing and cum in her pussy hair, sweaty and delirious, and my cock just took action. I placed my tip at her vulva, right on top of Derek's hard cock. It was already very wet, and I tried sliding myself forward a bit, right into her slit above Derek. After a couple attempts, Mara's pussy accepted the head of my cock, and I pushed myself further into her as she moaned for us. It was so slick, hot and wet inside her, I wasn't going to last long. Her tits would jiggle before my eyes each time any of us would move. Derek was whispering to Mara from below how hot she was and how much he wanted to fill her with his cum. Mara was squirming and trying to fully experience the cocks inside her. I started to thrust into her and felt Mara's skin become hotter where I gripped her with my hands. Derek was squeezing her tits and kissing her neck, obviously ramping up for a big explosion. I had been watching my wife take on other men for hours and was amped up like never before.

I began to slam my cock into her as hard as I could, and she kept begging for more. As her two partners frantically slid their cocks in and out of her, Mara was reaching an incredible high and began to pant and scream in pure ecstasy. Her body convulsed over and over and sent Derek over the top as well. Inside my wife I felt a hot torrent of semen and vaginal fluid around my cock as I could no longer hold on and spewed my cum into my wife as I gasped for air. My cock sent spasm after spasm through my body as Mara went limp under me. Derek laid still underneath Mara with his eyes closed, exhausted and spent from fucking my wife for so long. I rolled off Mara and laid on the bed with my cock on my abdomen, still throbbing and engorged. Mara fell asleep right there with Derek's hand on her breast and his cock still inside her, cum dribbling from her body onto his balls below.

The last thing I remember about that night was watching as Betty rubbed her clit to a giant climax while staring at Mara's cum oozing pussy still swallowing Derek's giant cock, and she finally went unconscious right next to the rest of us. I have to say, that was one hell of a night. And I truly love my Mara. Can't wait for next year's anniversary!