Mara's Special Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, this was so much to watch. My own cock was so urgent, as I still was not a participant in any of the fun. I finally got the guts up to pull my phone out of my pocket with my free hand and very clumsily started to record a video of my wife's nude body enjoying three men at the same time. I figured the scene would let my wife relive the experience in the future and turn her on all over again. And it would certainly work for me as well!

Guard #1 finally pulled out of my wife's pussy, saying it was so velvety inside she almost made him explode. He told the other two to switch positions with him, and they were happy to oblige. Guard #1 finally had mercy on Derek and removed the handcuff from his wrist, laughingly noting that his escape was highly unlikely at this point. Now free from her cuff as well, Mara turned over and got on her hands and knees, with her tits dangling so beautifully. Guard #1 knelt in front of her face so his cock was available to her mouth, and Gus practically ran to arrive first between Mara's spread thighs. Gus liked this doggy-style position, and he gripped my wife's hips and positioned his tall cock leaning against her ass crack. He eagerly took his cock and placed the tip at my wife's vulva, and without warning just slid himself in. Mara was fine with it, and within seconds was actually pushing her hips back into him with each thrust. He would slide his cock into her as she moved to meet him, creating a rather loud slapping sound as their bodies collided.

Gus continued his aggressive thrusting as my wife sloppily sucked Guard #1's erection. I think Gus's thrusting was really working on Mara, as she released the hard penis in her mouth a few times to catch her breath. Derek tapped Gus on his shoulder, and Gus regained his composure and removed himself from Mara. I watched riveted as Derek knelt behind my wife and stroked his own cock a few times to ready himself. His massive girth was either going to be painful or incredibly pleasurable for her, but she was so wet right now that I had a good feeling she'd like him. He thoughtfully spit on his cock tip and placed it at Mara's entrance. He asked her if she was ready for him, and she said, "The question is, are you ready for me?" He laughed at this and spread her pussy lips with his thumbs. His cock pressed against her pink flesh and hesitated, and then gradually began to ease into her body. Her pussy stretched around the circumference of his member, but it continued to enter smoothly without pain. She panted something undecipherable, maybe a curse word, and lustily said "It's sooo good." Once he reached a certain point, he eased back and then surged his cock forward again. Mara squealed in pleasure and begged him to continue.

Derek began to find a good steady rhythm which Mara was obviously enjoying. Gus and I were really getting amped up watching my wife getting drilled by such a massive cock. After about 5 minutes, Gus finally couldn't take it any longer and tapped Derek on the shoulder. Derek reluctantly pulled out, and Gus zestfully took his place. Gus was obviously very worked up at this point, and I could tell he wasn't going to last long. He began pounding himself into my wife faster and faster, his groin and balls slapping her ass with each thrust of his overeager cock. My wife was incredibly wet at this point, her cunt dribbling a bit of juice following each quickening withdrawal of his erection. He began to moan, and his moaning was getting quite vociferous as he thrusted more and more urgently.

Mara exclaimed to cum on her body, and she quickly dropped forward from her knees to rest the front of her thighs on the carpet. Gus uttered a very loud gasp as his cock withdrew from my wife and gripped his cock tightly as he released his hot semen all over her ass and lower back. He came in several milky white spurts that immediately began to run down her ass cheeks and into her ass crack. I couldn't help but watch as gravity worked his cum slowly back to her pussy lips where his cock had just been overcome with pleasure. Emptied of his cock juice, Gus fell away and was content to sit and watch the proceedings.

Guard #1 was getting very worked up at this point as well, as Gus's ejaculation had raised his excitement level to ten. Mara moved to focus on Guard #1, wrapping both hands around his stiff member, each stroke gliding easily with the lubrication of her saliva. His cock was getting a warm saliva bath from my wife's soft, tender tongue, and she was lapping his straining cock skin with earnest enthusiasm. His glistening wet dark cock was quite impressive as it stood fully erect before her face. She continued her handjob as she moved her lips around the tip of his cock, letting her tongue lap across his most erogenous zone at the convergence of his cock head.

Guard #1 was getting ready to explode and grabbed his cock from Mara's hands. He moved his cock head to touch her face and began aggressively stroking himself with tremendous intensity. He told her to open her mouth as his precum was clearly evident at his tip. With several more powerful strokes of his massive shaft he grunted and spewed forth his hot seminal fluid across her lips and onto her waiting tongue. His climax sent several bursts of white sperm onto her face as well, and she took control of his cock and resumed her tongue bath as she felt his erection begin to ease in her grasp. It was a very powerful orgasm. Guard #1 took a few deep breaths and slumped into his desk chair, exhausted from the unusual experience.

Pretty quickly I realized that Mara was far from done, however. She turned and looked at Derek, and he immediately read her mind. Mara returned to lie on her back on the carpeted office floor, and her gorgeous tits slightly leveled themselves horizontally onto her chest. Her face still exhibited several wet tracks of slick cum from the guard's notable climax moments before, now mostly on her neck and bosom. Her thighs slowly parted, not very subtly inviting Derek to revisit the land of his dreams once again. I should note that she was providing me a wonderful vantage point to witness what was about to happen. I reminded myself to thank her later. Derek wasn't self conscious at all, even though three other guys were watching. Frankly he had nothing to be self conscious about! My wife was as confident as I've ever seen her. She was treating tonight as a once-in-a-lifetime event, and she was going to relish it. So far tonight she had caused three different men to ejaculate on various parts of her body, she had cum numerous times due to their tongues and cocks both, and she absolutely knew what she wanted now.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. Guard #1 interrupted the proceedings due to a phone call requiring security attention and said that we all needed to leave. He said the stairwell hijinks were forgiven due to my wife's heroic efforts, but the show was over because he and Gus were needed elsewhere. Mara and Derek quickly gathered their various missing clothing items, and I was released from my handcuffs. We hightailed it out of there using the elevator. For a few moments we were all looking at the elevator floor, just relieved to be released. Then when each of us realized no one had pushed a floor button, we all looked at each other and laughed. I smiled at Mara and asked, "How you feeling, Babe?" She just looked at me with a huge grin. Confused, Derek said, "Wait, you two know each other?!" Mara moved close to him and said, "Yes, we know each other. He's my husband."

Derek was quite disturbed by this news and wanted to assure me he had no idea that Mara was married. He tried to justify his actions that evening by saying, "She wasn't wearing a ring!" I said, "Don't worry, man, I'm cool with all this. I knew that she was interested in you, and you were interested in her. We decided to have some fun for our anniversary. When you approached her in the bar, she just ran with it, and I had fun watching you two from a distance, including in the stairwell. It's totally cool, don't worry." Derek was still very unsure about the situation and kept an eye on me, thinking he might get shot at any minute. Mara gave Derek a tight hug and reassured him that she had my blessing before anything had happened. Apparently he thought I was a hotel patron who had just happened upon a sexual escapade in the stairwell and stayed to watch, pulling out my erection.

"So, no hard feelings?" Derek asked me. I replied, "I've actually been feeling hard all evening." He and Mara both broke out laughing at that, and she gave him another tight hug. Then she said, "We are in room 1069. Come up in a few minutes and have a drink with us." Derek looked at me, then at Mara, then at me again. "You sure?" he asked. I said, "Sure, that sounds nice to me. It's been a crazy night so far, so it can only get better from here, right?" He said, "Well, okay, I'll join you shortly. As long as you swear you won't shoot me." I nodded with a grin, and he stepped off the elevator on the eighth floor.

When we got into our room, Mara came to me and hugged me, saying the evening had been so incredible. She felt like she was in a fantasy land, almost outside her own body. I said I was feeling pretty much the same way as I watched her in such a heightened state of ecstasy. I asked, "So what's the deal with the massive penises around here, anyway? Should I be gulping down the magical hotel water, or what?" She laughed and said, "I know, right?" That answer didn't provide me much. But I know what I saw tonight, and my wife had reached delirious states several times over the course of the evening. And that was a state I've never visited. Mara stepped into the bathroom, and I looked in the minibar for some tiny bottles of alcohol. Just then there was a knock on the door, and I welcomed Derek into our anniversary suite. He brought a big bottle of spiced rum as a gift for our special day, which I was very thankful for. I called to Mara and said Derek brought rum, and she replied that's sounds great and she'd be right out.

As Derek entered our suite, I felt kind of small next to this guy. He was an impressive specimen. As I looked for some cups, Mara popped her head out and said, "You know, I really could use a quick shower to wash some of the day's dust off. Could you hand me a rum and Diet Coke?" I poured her drink and handed it to Derek, and he crossed the room to hand it to Mara. She reached out with her bare arm and "accidentally" flashed us a bit as her tits jiggled outward from behind the bathroom door. My wife definitely knows exactly how to turn a guy on. And I'm not complaining.

Mara and I didn't get to speak much before our guest showed up, but I pretty much knew where the night was headed. I just wasn't sure how it would play out. I decided to just let Mara lead the way. I was sure to have fun no matter what direction this went! Derek turned our conversation back to the bar where he and Mara first connected. He asked, "So you were watching us the whole time?" I replied, "Yes, it was quite exciting to watch a stranger try to pick up my wife and to see her flirt with him, too." Then Derek surprised me with, "My wife said almost the same thing." I quizzically looked at him and said, "Come again?" Derek knew this news was a complete shock to me. Derek went on to explain that he and his wife had come to the hotel together looking for some sexual playfulness. His wife had challenged Derek to find out how quickly he could connect with another woman. She was listening to the whole affair on his active cell phone in his pocket the entire time. He said she had listened to their initial conversations at the bar, heard the entire sexual romp in the stairwell and heard the sex acts in the security office. He said in some ways listening is even more intense than watching because you have to imagine what is happening. Derek said when he returned to his room, his wife was spent as she had been getting herself off all evening listening to the excitement going on.

I was still absorbing this revelation when the bathroom door opened and Mara exited wearing a very short silk robe which was tied at her waist. She was carrying her rum and Diet Coke with both hands, and her arms were "accidentally" pushing her bosom together to create some very obvious cleavage where the robe came together in front. "Love that rum, Derek, thank you!," she offered. Her body was enticing and she knew how to use it. Right away she noticed that something was up, and she asked what we were discussing. Derek explained about his wife and how she had experienced the whole evening through his phone.

"You are married, Derek?! Oh my..." Mara's thoughts trailed off, suddenly processing that the rest of the evening might not go as she hoped. Derek reassured Mara that his wife had encouraged the sexual escapade and had gotten off on the excitement, too. My wonderful wife recovered quickly and said, "Well, let us meet her! Can she come up?" Derek spoke aloud, "Mara invited you to join us, dear. Room 1069." After a minute there was a quiet knock, and Derek opened the door. "Let me introduce my lovely wife, Betty." Betty stepped into the room and said, "It's good to finally place some faces on the people I've been listening to all evening! Very nice to meet you both." Betty was no taller than Mara and somewhat slight. My first thought was that Derek would snap her in half if he laid on her, but apparently, so far so good.

Derek was good looking, and his wife was as well. I already knew that she was fun-loving. Mara welcomed her and gave Betty a rum and Diet Coke, then had her sit down to talk. We gabbed for quite a while, as we all had shared in a very crazy evening from various perspectives. I have to admit that Mara was very distracting, wearing her skimpy silk robe. Her cleavage was so luscious whenever she leaned forward and laughed about something witty that Derek said. Derek Diggler and Mara Jiggler, quite the pair! After another 30 minutes and about as many drinks, Betty commented on Mara's beautiful robe. Derek added his compliments as well. Mara stood up with a grin and turned completely around, modeling her new coverup for us. She added that the silk feels so wonderful against your bare skin. She approached our seated guests and each grasped one side of her high hem to feel the silky texture. When both began to comment on the softness, Mara took an unexpected step backward, causing the two sides of her robe to pull away from the middle somewhat. Each still holding the fabric in their hand, both Betty and Derek got a nice glimpse of Mara's side cleavage where they met in the middle, her belly button and her neatly trimmed vulva. The only thing holding the robe together was the silk strap at the waist, and even that was barely knotted anymore.

I suddenly had flashbacks of the stairwell, seeing how Derek's hands had moved up my wife's thigh to firmly grasp her rear. Derek must have experienced the same thing, because he just sort of froze for a moment with her hem in his hand. The rum was working its magic on all of us, and Derek did not let go of the robe. I watched as he slowly began to pull the fabric to the side a bit more, giving Betty and himself a view of Mara's front side. Mara watched their eyes rove over her body, and this amplified her desire. She bent down to whisper something to Betty about borrowing her man for a moment, her breasts now free to swing into Betty's full view. Betty whispered back to enjoy him as much as she wants. "There is plenty of him to go around, more than I can handle, truth be told," she added. Mara smiled with understanding and turned to face Derek who wasn't letting go of the robe.

Every time Mara moved, the robe became more dislodged. Mara moved toward Derek and while staring him in the eyes began to climb into his lap. The robe finally surrendered and dropped to the floor. My nude wife's breasts were in Derek's face, and his big hands reached around her waist to pull her even closer. Mara suggested to Betty that she would be beautiful in the silk robe, and Betty picked it up with a smile. Mara began to become very focused on exploring the man she was sitting on. Her hands caressed his head and hair, neck and broad shoulders. Somehow his shirt was already unbuttoned, something I completely missed happening. Mara rubbed her bare breasts against his face, her nipples quite alert and beckoning. Derek took her right nipple into his mouth and tasted its pink, firm skin with his tongue.

Mara was much more vocal than usual, and we heard a lot of "ooos," "ahs," and "ohs" as Derek would touch her in various ways. His strong fingers moved over her body parts, exploring each feature with youthful enthusiasm. Mara's hands slid across his chest and stomach, slowly making their way to his toned abdomen. His chest hair created a masculine treasure map that worked its way from his pecs to his abs and disappeared into the front of his pants. My wife's hands appeared to be hunting for buried treasure, as she dug further into Derek's clothing. I was a little self conscious, sitting there just a few feet away from this heated display. The action was getting pretty damn hot to watch, too. Derek was getting even more excited than me, which is saying something. But his excitement was pretty hard to contain. He stood up, still holding Mara against his chest, with her legs wrapped around his muscular body. His hands gripped her ass as he moved to the edge of our bed. Even with his pants still on, his erection was evident below. He set Mara down and laid her back on the bed.

Mara raised her knees to her breasts and watched Derek move down her body from face to bosom to stomach to abdomen to promised land. He knelt next to the bed with his hands gripping the back of her thighs and with his tongue gripping her pink flesh within. His hands eventually moved in to meet her vulva lips and peeled them back a bit to allow his tongue even greater access. He knew how to excite my wife, and he continued to apply this knowledge again and again as my wife tried to spread her legs even farther apart. His thumbs occasionally slid over her excited pussy folds and clit, gently touching her between licks from the tip of his tongue. Her pleasured panting was a real turn-on, so much so that I was completely surprised when Betty approached the carnal couple wearing Mara's silk robe.

Betty wasn't shy as she laid on the bed next to Mara and kissed her cheek. Derek saw his wife and let his hand slide up her leg to her thigh, gripped it for a moment, then continued up to reach just under the robe. She hummed an "Mmmmm" as his hand touched her and caressed her under the silk, as he continued his tongue bath on Mara's clitoris. My wife was reaching another delirious state and seemed completely unaware of anything except the pleasure she was receiving. One hand was tightly gripping the bed spread and her other was gripping Betty's hand. As Mara entered into her orgasm, Betty vicariously shared the experience through their clasping hands. Spasms shook through Mara's limbs, and Betty understood the waves of pleasure she was feeling. Mara rolled onto her side truly out of control of her own actions for the moment. As she regained her consciousness, Betty returned Mara to her backside.

Derek stood before them and removed his pants, no longer wanting to wait. Seeing that Mara was still trying to regain her composure, Betty decided to get Derek started. His cock was already at full attention as Betty removed his underwear and then looked back at Mara. Mara's eyes were trying to focus on the unbelievable manhood standing before her, and Betty leaned in to kiss his tip. She let her tongue explore his veiny skin and let her cheek caress the length of his shaft. Amazingly his cock was as big as her head, I'm not kidding. Suddenly there were two women lapping their tongues along his length, as Mara had revived and joined the fun. Derek leaned his head back as he enjoyed the double tongue experience. Betty continued to stroke his cock with one hand as Mara took him into her mouth, her lips taut around his circumference.