Marc Pt. 03

Story Info
Play continues.
1.4k words
4.11
1.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Anthony was settled, she selected a long black feather and pulled it out of the drawer. She tested it on her skin as she brushed it up her arm. She could feel Marc's eyes on her and it felt electric.

She placed a finger on Anthony's shoulder, trying not to startle him. "You look so sweet laying there, ready for me." She saw goosebumps erupt across his skin as she ran the feather up his arm and across his chest. She laid the feather down and stripped him down to his tight grey boxers. "You remembered," she purred. Anthony smiled and replied, "every moment is engrained in my memory, mistress."

"Good boy," she murmured back. She tugged his jeans down his legs and folded them. Placing them on the floor near the bed, she stood back and admired him. She softly walked back to the bed and picked up the feather. She continued tracing down his left leg and as she did, she noticed his leg twitching. "Oh no, pet. Looks like I'll need to help you." She laid the feather down in between his spread legs and walked to her toys. She grabbed some ankle cuffs and fastened them to the bed. She watched as his breathing picked up and his cock twitched.

Out of the corner of her eye, she checked on Marc. He was sitting still - almost like a statue. He looked gorgeous in his cage. His breathing was even and his hands were holding onto the arms of the chair. He seemed interested but she couldn't read much more than that out of a short glance.

Returning her attention to Anthony, she picked up the feather and dragged it up his right leg and up to his chest and down his right arm. He was laying still and seemed to enjoy her attention. She leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the shoulder. She felt him shiver under her touch. She continued the feathers path down towards his cock and watch as it bobbed in anticipation. It was hard and leaking already. She stopped just shy of his cock and gently swept the feather back and forth across his pelvis. Without warning, she brushed the base of his cock and Anthony moaned. She brushed the feather up and down, feeling her whole body relax as she watched him start to writhe under the delicate touch.

She paused and lifted the feather off of him. His breathing had picked up and she watched as he took some deep breaths. She leaned down and without any warning, slid his cock through her lips and took him in her mouth. The sound he made was guttural as she started to suck. Swirling her tongue around the head, she collected every drop of pre cum and swallowed it down. She pulled on his balls and felt his legs start to shake. Perfect, she thought. She continued, loving the feel of his cock filling her mouth. As he started to shake more and his breathing was coming fast and shallow, she stopped. Slowly, she slid her mouth off of him, releasing him with a soft pop. Anthony groaned and said, "Thank you mistress."

"Good boy," she smiled back.

She looked over at Marc and noticed his breathing had picked up. He wasn't squirming much but she could tell he was uncomfortable in his cage.

"Give me one minute Anthony," she told him. "Yes ma'am," he answered.

She walked over to Marc and his eyes widened. She knelt before him and ran her hands up his thighs. He shuddered under her touch. She took off his cage and saw Marc was relieved but also concerned as his brow furrowed. She leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Hands off," she murmured softly. "Yes mistress," he replied.

She walked back to Anthony and gently removed his blindfold. He blinked up at her and smiled. Smiling back, she took her time taking off her dress, revealing a lacy purple lingerie set. Her nipples were hard and visible through the top. She watched Anthony lick his lips. She tossed her dress near Marc's chair and let Anthony's eyes rake over her. "Would you like a taste?"

He nodded and audibly gulped. "Yes please mistress."

She grinned as she shimmied off her thong. It was visibly drenched and she paused, looking at it in her hand. She smirked and then turned to Marc. She walked over to him and then draped it over his head, making sure the wet part of her thong was close to his face. "Enjoy," she said with a wink.

Marc visibly shuddered, inhaling her scent. Since she had uncaged him, he had gotten impossibly hard. Now she watched as he leaked from the tip. She watched as he gripped the armrest a little bit tighter as he breathed her in, her nipples inches from his face.

She turned around and saw Anthony was watching her. She smiled at him gently as she made her way over to him. He looked hungry for her, just like she liked. She climbed on the bed and threw her left leg over his stomach, facing the end of the bed and his cock. She reached for a small bottle of oil hidden in the sheets and poured some in her hands. He couldn't see what she was doing so when she took him in her hands which were warm and slicked with oil, he shuddered and shook. "Mistress," he groaned. "Your hands are magic."

"Oh my boy, I've just started," she laughed lightly. She stroked his cock up and down. She loved the feel of his cock in her hands. She loved how he turned into putty for her. She lost herself in the rhythm of it. She added twists or she teased the head. Whatever suited her mood. After a few minutes, she realised he was begging her. His legs were shaking and his cock was twitching. She quickly let go and his cock throbbed and bobbed in the air. He sighed bath in relief and in frustration. She could feel how wet she was - she had been slowly grinding herself on his body. Using his body for her pleasure.

She lifted herself off and moved backwards until she was straddling his head. There was a clear wet spot where her pussy had been on his stomach. She liked seeing him covered in her.

She was dripping and realised it was already getting on his face. She held herself up with her legs and used her fingers to pry open her swollen pussy. "Tongue please," she commanded. She began to lower herself down and felt that his tongue was there and ready for her. "Good boy, Anthony."

She groaned as she felt his tongue slowly trace her pussy. She heard him swallow her juices as he continued to worship her. She let her body sink down while using her arms to hold some of her weight. She wanted him to be surrounded by ear but not quite suffocated. He took his time circling her pussy and clit before he latched on and sucked. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. She loved when her subs were so attentive and focused on her. It made her feel like an absolute goddess.

"Mmmm, such a good boy," she said. She felt his body respond - he doubled down on his effort, focusing on bringing her pleasure. She gave him free reign to explore, lick and suck but she knew she wouldn't let him make her cum like this. She had other plans for that. He brought her close to the edge and she almost abandoned her other plans, riding his tongue felt so delicious. But she stopped and lifted herself off.

"Mistress!" Anthony exclaimed, breathing heavily with his face covered in her juices. "It's not my time yet, but soon," she winked. Anthony seemed disappointed not to have made her cum so she bent down and kissed his cheek. She whispered, "you were so good, I almost changed by plans. Thank you for being so attentive." He smiled up at her, clearly pleased with her praise and reassurance. "Always, mistress," he responded.

She finally looked over at Marc, almost forgetting he was there and noticed his hands gripping the chair and his heavy breathing. He looked almost jealous. She had never seen him like that. She walked over to Marc and ran her fingers through his hair. His eyes closed and he leaned his head into her hand. She knew she was grounding him and reassuring him with this. "Good boy," she whispered. He looked up at her and smiled.

Now, for her next plan...