Marcelle and Charles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the memory, but still, mom's room held an air of mystery and expectation. The door swung open and Marcelle was crouched beside her bed, one hand on her nightstand for support while her other hand held her oversized cooking syringe to her ass. She gasped and turned to look at me. Her face said it all--she was caught!

"Wait! Charles!" Marcelle squealed, "Turn around! Don't look at me! I--I can explain!"

Everything seemed to run together as she panicked, but despite her directive to look away, I didn't. Instead, I moved right on into her room.

"Mom," I purred luridly with a big, disarming smile, "Mom, I've known about your--provocative--tendencies..."

"Needs," Marcelle interrupted as she swiftly stood and held her syringe full of lube behind her thigh, "Needs, son. I have needs. Please, son, don't think less of me because of it!"

"Yes," I agreed as I moved up to her and locked eyes with her. Our eyes never wavered, though her breathing was a bit rapid as I reached around and took her syringe from her, "And now I am here, mom, to take care of all your--needs."

"You don't think less of me?" She asked, her voice a whisper, her nervousness and fear of losing my love and respect plain on her face, "You don't think I'm a perv--?"

"No," I interrupted as I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss did more to convince her than anything else and she melted in my arms.

It was her, though, that stiffened first and pulled away, her brown eyes big and bright with excitement as she said, "Then I want to introduce you to my other guys!"

"Little guys?" I mumbled as she pulled away and went to her intimates drawer.

She was smiling as she rummaged around until she pulled out a dildo, a vibrator, and a vibrating egg. She held them up and introduced them before placing each one on the bed, "This is HAL. He can be a really manipulative dick. This is Ed. He is just a machine when it comes to my pussy. And, this is Marvin. He has a tendency to make me a little paranoid."

"Aren't--those--the names of robots?" I asked as a flicker of familiarity with the names tried to illuminate old memories.

"Yes!" Mom answered excitedly, her expression beaming, that I had actually gotten her private references, "HAL from 2001, Ed from Robocop, and Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!"

"Oh my god, mom," I laughed and shook my head, "You do realize you are a little bit of a freak, right?"

Mom's expression and demeanor cooled instantly and her cheeks blushed with embarrassment. I didn't let it stop me though as I stepped up to her and grabbed her by the waist. She was expecting me to pull her in for a kiss and resisted a little. She wasn't expecting me to grab her ass and push her into the bed. She yelped as she hopped and stumbled forward. I turned her over the bed and forced her head into the mattress. I kicked her heels only enough to tell her I wanted her to spread her legs. Her back was arched like a ski slope from her shoulders to her ass, which was now high in the air.

"What?!" Mom asked, her voice not panicky exactly--yet--more curious.

"Don't worry mom," I said as I grabbed her copious ass cheek and pulled it aside. Mom helped by spreading her legs a little more and arching back almost impossibly. I thrust the tip of the syringe into her tight little asshole and plunged the plunger as I continued, "Because I'm as big a freak, or perv, as you are--mom! I am your man now, and I promise I will always satisfy all your needs--for as long as I live!"

"Baby!" Marcelle purred, but I didn't let her finish.

I put the now-empty syringe on the nightstand, grabbed Marvin, and asked, "Have you already drained all of my cum out of your pussy?"

"No," Mom mumbled into the mattress while shaking her head.

"Good!" I growled as I pushed Marvin against mom's pussy-lips until they spread open around Marvin's invading girth.

"Wait!" Marcelle cried, "My phone..."

I found her phone on the nightstand and thrust it into her hand.

"Make sure they're all connected," I hissed menacingly as I roleplayed my part as the Dom forcing my Sub to obey.

Mom was panting, falling thoroughly into the act. At least, I was fairly certain she knew this was all role play...

Her hands shook as she keyed open her phone and brought up the app that controlled Marvin and Ed. I heard Ed activate and assumed Marvin was too if mom's lusty moan was any indicator. Still, I couldn't get her shaky hand out of my head.

I grabbed her phone and tossed it across the bed, then I handed her HAL since that hand was closest to her mouth. I took the opportunity to really look at her expression, and her eyes were wide open in fright but continually tried to cross with pleasure. Her mouth was open, but it wasn't in orgasm, mostly just breathing. So, grabbing her silver hair I pulled her head back and placed her hand and HAL beneath her and then pushed her mouth down over HAL's large synthetic dickhead!

"You're going to fucking suck HAL off like your fucking life depends on it!" I hissed in her ear.

It afforded me the opportunity to inhale her scent deeply. She smelled delicious!

Switching hands I kept one hand in her hair and then grabbed Ed and put him in her other hand. Once she had him I pushed her hand beneath her and down between her thighs and commanded, "Keep Ed on your clit..."

Mom moaned around HAL in response but I never let her withdraw far enough to speak. Finally, I rubbed some of mom's lube on my dick then wiped my hand on her ass. I grabbed and guided my head to her tight little anus, then leaned into her. My rigid, meaty, pussy piston bent just a little as its large bulbous head squeezed between her cheeks and suddenly disappeared. With all my weight behind me, I went from struggling for entry to slamming balls deep in a millisecond. Marcelle howled around HAL's girth as her eyes rolled and crossed!

Mom was plenty lubed up and as tight as I thought her pussy was, her ass had a death grip on my dick that was borderline painful. I almost blasted my cum into her on the first thrust!

Still, I set a maddening pace as I pounded her ass. And I never stopped pulling on mom's hair like I was guiding her with reins. Mom was MY mare to fuck and breed, and I was going to ride her at full gallop!

My hips slapped moms ass with mighty whacks that echoed off the walls like gunfire. Mom's head bobbed up and down on HAL and she gave a blow job to put prostitutes to shame. And there was the constant buzz and vibration of Ed torturing mom's pussy while I felt Marvin deeper inside, snuggled up to mom's cervix, hitting all of her most sensitive spots.

I came almost instantly but never stopped pounding mom's ass and fifteen minutes later I came again blasting sperm high inside mom's ass just as I had her vagina. Thirty minutes in and my lower back was starting to scream at me, but I could feel another climax so close to peaking. That was when I felt mom's orgasm. She had climaxed several times already, but this time--

Her eyes were crossed and rolled back into her head. Her eyelids fluttered. Her mouth was foaming around HAL, and drool was dribbling from her chin. Still, she held Ed to her clit until her whole body suddenly tensed!

Ed fell from her hand. Her legs and ass quaked. Her ass clenched around my dick so hard I could barely piston!

I slammed my dick all the way in--balls deep--and I heard a strangled--moaning--cry coming from mom. I pulled her hair and elbow so that she pulled HAL out of her mouth. She didn't close her mouth. She was locked in an expression of pure climatic bliss, her mouth wide open in an orgasmic-O, as drool dribbled from her bottom lip. I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust one more time and my climax exploded from me harder than ever before!

Then--we both collapsed...

----(!)----

We fucked for the rest of the evening. It must have been 1 or 2 o'clock when we finally went to sleep. At that time we tried every position we knew of, whether from porn or movies, but mom's favorite and mine wound up being the classic and very intimate missionary positions, or the merciless doggy style, or fucking mom from behind while she is bent over a piece of furniture--from behind positions.

After that second time we took a break and took a bath, and then a shower, as we tried all the bathroom fucking situations and positions. Then, we returned to mom's bed.

Before we fell asleep, mom whispered, "Son? Charles?"

"Hmm," I responded in an indistinguishable hum.

"I want you to move in here with me," She said, "I hate sleeping alone."

"Okay," I replied, too tired to think about all of the ramifications.

Sleep swept over me soon after...