March 15: The Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have fainted because the next thing I knew, I was lying on our living room couch. As soon as I stirred, my mother was facing me with the most worried expression I've ever seen on her face. "Christian...?"

"Mom."

"Oh, Honey, thank God. You scared me. Are you ok?" She looked more relieved than her words let on. She'd also had changed and it was dark out.

"Sorry; I'm not sure if I'm ok or not, though. What happened last night?"

At this question my mother got a look on her face that I'd never seen before; it was like a mix between happy and tortured. "Well, you told me-finally, I might add-about your little love triangle and how it kills you everyday to only be Hailey's friend."

"And then what?" I wanted her to say it, to confirm what I remembered.

"Well... well then we made love to each other," she said so quickly that I nearly missed it.

It took me a few seconds before I could even form a response in my head to this. "Ok...And, um, did you say you'd, ah, allow my fantasy to come true for forever, as well?" Did I really just ask my mom if she was to be my slave?

She just nodded her head. I was shocked; I kinda had hoped that the whole thing was just a very vivid dream and I could forget about it. There was no turning back now. "Yes," my mother's words drew me back to reality, "I did say that I was yours. But if you want to forget this whole thing, I'll understand. If you're disgusted with me and don't ever want to see me again, I'll understand as well; I just want you to know that I love you, with all my heart."

I sat up so I could look her in the eyes. Seeing as her head was down and she'd started to silently cry, I had to lift her chin. "I love you too, mom. Many emotions are running through my head right now, but disgust at you, isn't one of them. Mostly, I'm confused; can you please explain everything to me?" I padded the seat next to me so she wasn't sitting on the floor. She took it without complaint.

Once she'd settled down a bit and had stopped crying, she gave me a weak smile and asked "Where would you like me to start from?"

Sensing that last night had been building for a while, and wanting the full truth, no matter what that meant, I took the biggest leap of my life. "Start where you think this all started from. Don't spare my feelings or anything, I want the full and honest truth."

She took a deep breath and gave a small nod. "Ok. I guess this starts when I saw my parents having sex when I was your age. They thought I was asleep and were down in the kitchen. My father was telling my mom about how he'd caught me and my friend skinny dipping a few weeks previous. I didn't know he'd caught us, so I stayed hidden to see if I was in trouble. But instead, I found out my father had jerked off to the sight of us splashing in the pool which had lead to some light petting and a kiss or two. He went on and on about while he and my mother had a good sex life, it had gotten a bit routine and that a change up might be fun. That's when I saw my mother unzip his pants and ask him 'Like this, Master?' And then she took his entire hard length down her throat. For the next hour I watched as my parents had some of the hottest sex I've ever seen, as my dad ordered my mother like she was his own little slut. As I watched, I masturbated to the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had, to that point.

"For the next year and a half, I searched for someone who'd open up to me as my father did to my mother, and then have his way with me like I was his own slut. It wasn't long until I found your father." She teared up a bit at the mention of my father; clearly a painful subject even after 8 years.

"It wasn't until last year that I even had sexual thoughts since your father died. Of all people, it was Hailey that brought me back to sex. She'd come to talk to me, well, about you. She confessed to me that she knew you loved her, that she had know for some time and that it was making her heart ache because she didn't want you to suffer. It was then that I guessed she loved you as you loved her.

"I suggested that she try to set you up with someone. She shock her head as if she didn't want to even consider the idea. Then she explained, what I now guess was only one reason, for why she didn't set you up: 'The only person,' she said, 'that he wants, besides me, is you.' Well, that completely floored me. I think my blank face for a minute straight scared Hailey, as she ran from my office and avoided me like the plague for the next month. But that night, I stayed awake until I heard you go to your room. I snuck out and heard you masturbate and call my name as you orgasmed. I was so glad you didn't come out as I was fingering myself to release.

"For the next week, I snuck to your room in the twisted hope that you would again call my name; you never did, it was always Hailey's name you called. As I resigned myself to the fact you wanted Hailey more than you wanted me, I felt depressed, then sickened that I wanted my own son to want to have sex with his mother." She couldn't look at me as she explained this last bit.

"After about 6 months, I thought I was over the entire thing. Then one night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom but, I heard you jerking off again. When you came, you again called out my name. I didn't even touch myself and I was spasming in the throes of the most intense orgasm in my life. I couldn't stop cumming for nearly five minutes as waves upon waves of pleasure crashed through me." Was she reliving these experiences as she told me them? I'd never heard my mother talk like this. Then I saw her nipples poking through her shirt and I realized she was horny; all those years of sexual repression were catching up with her with a bang. Then I remembered a night about a year ago, where after I'd jacked off to thoughts of my mother, I'd heard a noise outside my room. Scared, I pretended to be asleep until I finally actually was. Was that the night Mom was talking about.

"That's when I came up with the idea for the fantasy paper. I waited for nearly ten months for the right time to assign it. I read yours last to enjoy the building anticipation as I read through them. When I read Hailey's my heart broke, as I know the pain the love the two of you have causes the other.

"And then I read the first words of your assignment: 'I dream of forcing my mother to do everything I say.' Those words sent jolts of pleasure straight down my body: from my heart, to my breasts, to my pussy, and I creamed. And then I read your paper; you know what happened then. I was so shocked that you kissed me, I nearly took you then. But I realized my fantasy wasn't complete and that by fucking you, I'd only be messing with your head. So I ran from your room.

"Then Friday you laid yourself out for me to see and I knew it was now or never. So I took you, my son, to my bed and made love to you; at the end of which I said I was all yours, to use in anyway you choose. And here we are."

I'd be telling the biggest lie ever told if I said that wasn't all that bad. First, my mother had confessed to being a complete sub and ok with girl on girl. Then, she'd hidden the fact that Hailey was in love with me for over a year. Thirdly, and maybe this was the most shocking, but she'd been lusting after me for the last year. "Ok," I said when I'd collected my thoughts. "So... You said Friday we had sex, what day is it?" That wasn't what I wanted to say but, it was nagging at me and easier to ask.

"Well, you've been unconscious since yesterday at about 11:30; it's 4:45 Sunday morning, now." Ok, I'd been out for less than 24 hours. Wasn't so bad, considering. "Is that all your concerned with: what time it is?" my mother asked with a kidding smile on her lips.

"Oh, no. I got tons more! Why didn't you tell me about Hailey? About yourself?" Those were really my only questions until I remembered last, well Friday, night. "Did I live up to your expectations? Was I good?" I asked meekly.

She just laughed! Ok, it was a giggle, but it still hurt. She stopped when she saw how hurt I was. "Christian, do you think I would say you could have me any way you wished if it wasn't good? You said that a few seconds after you started kissed me I'd be seeing stars. It took only five, and the night only got better. While you didn't treat me like some random whore like I would've wanted, you were more loving and compassionate than I've ever experienced, even with your father. Plus being your size, doesn't hurt."

"Really?! How big would you say I was? I've never measured to tell the truth."

This time I wasn't offended by the giggle. "I'd say you're about 8 or 9". And yes, you were one of the best lovers I've ever had." This was an easier conversation than I thought it be.

Then I realized she'd never answered my real questions. "You didn't answer all my questions."

"You're right; you sidetracked me, though." Another fit of giggles. "I didn't want to tell you about Hailey because I knew it would eat you up and you might ruin what you have with her if you found out. As for me; I don't know why I didn't tell you. Maybe I was afraid you would tell someone or that I'd lose you altogether. I think I'd go crazy if I lost you."

"How are you not losing it now? You've been a dedicated catholic forever, how are you so calm with this?" The only reason I was freaking out was because she'd raised me to be just like her: an uptight conservative.

"I've had time to adjust. The day after I first heard you I went to confession and explained everything; well about hearing you and what I did. Father Hank was very understanding and told me that my sexual repression was probably to blame; I was still young and that, while it was a bit disturbing that hearing you had caused everything, for me to just stop being sexually active was bound to have a built-up dam effect. Everything would overflow at some point. He encouraged me to not let myself go so that I wouldn't commit a worse sin in the future.

"But, now that I have... there's no turning back. Jesus said for us to love each other as He loved us. He loved us unconditionally, as I love you; I've only found a new way to express that love." To show what she meant, she leaned in and kissed my lips tentatively. When she realized I wouldn't back away, the kiss became more passionate.

I had to break away before I got too carried away, which I was beginning to think wouldn't bother my mother-or me for that matter-but I had more questions come to my head as more information was processed. "I have more questions," I said to my mom, who looked a little uncertain at my backing away. She just nodded, realizing that I needed to get everything cleared out before we could move forward. "Are there any limitations, with regards to what I can and can't make you do?"

I expected to her get a little upset or laugh but she just smirked. "And which head would like to know the answer to that question?" She caught me there, that one was for my dick.

"Both," I responded.

After having another fit of giggles at my response and the fact that she'd caught me, she answered, "For the time being, I'd like to keep this between us, so nothing can happen at school. But besides keeping this a secret, you have free reign." I thought she was done but then she seemed to think of a new condition, "Oh, I know that I want to be treated like your whore, but please don't hurt me; inexpiable bruises and such don't go over well. But I don't think you'll have a problem with that."

She was right, I'd never hurt her. "So I can do anything, so long as this stays between us?"

"Anything at all. I'm open to anything, really; your father was very adventurous. So, anything you can think of is game."

"Even other women?" She'd already admitted to kissing and petting her friend when she was younger, so there should be no problem with this.

"It took your father nearly two years to ask that. I can see that being your pet will be much fun indeed. Yes, other women are ok, but I get a vote in who we take."

I knew she'd say that. "Children?"

I saw her shook at the question, before she hid it behind a more pensive look. It took her a while to answer; I could see she was searching for the right words. "Why would you want your mother to have your kids?"

"Because I love you and you're a beautiful woman who is the nearest thing to perfect I've ever met."

She just leaned in and kissed me again. I could feel the amount of love she was trying to put into the kiss and knew that what I felt was only a fraction of what she was feeling. "So, would you have my children, mother?" I asked when I pulled away for a breath.

Keeping her head rested against mine, her lips millimeters away from mine, she answered, "With comments like that, my heart screams yes." Was she really consenting to this ultimate taboo? "But my head still says no. I loved being pregnant with you and have wanted to experience it again ever since. For now, I'll say no; but that doesn't mean no forever. I don't have much time left, with regards to children, so it will have to be soon. Are you sure that is what you want?"

"Besides being an incredible turn on, as the thought of you growing with my child is, I'd love to be a father. And I can only think of one person who I'd want more than you to be my baby mama." I didn't have to say Hailey's name for mom to know who I was talking about.

"What about Hailey, Christian? I know you still love her and all, but what are you going to do about her, with all this going on?" She was suddenly sober, almost somber, as she brought up the woman I loved.

"I don't know. What do you think I should do?"

"First, despite the world knowing already, you tell her how you feel. After that, I don't know, I guess it depends on how she responds and what she says to you afterwards. You'll have to play it by instinct. But you cannot mention that you've read her assignment, that'll get us both in trouble. Go and see her today and tell her all you told me Friday. Then it's her choice and you've done all you could."

By now it was nearly 6 o'clock and I was getting hungry. I nodded my consent to what she had suggested. "As I haven't eaten since Friday, what's for breakfast?"

Sensing that the conversation was over, mom just smiled. "What would you like? I'm actually hungry myself." She pulled us both off the couch and led the way to the kitchen. Leaving me at the table, she went to search the cupboards and fridge. "Let's see... we got some Honey Nut Cheerios and Fruit Loops, some bread if you want toast, some milk and juice and a couple of eggs. What do you wanna have?"

"I'll just have a bowl of Fruit Loops, please." She set about immediately to get my cereal, as the good little slave she was. Which reminded me, "What ever happened between you and your friend; the one from your story?"

Mom froze for a bit then turned to bring me my cereal. "You mean did we ever fuck?" She didn't wait for my answer, and so continued as I started into my cereal. "Well, the next day I called her and told her what happened. She got real hot and started to finger her horny little pussy right in front of me. So, naturally, being the good friend I am, I started to pull her skirt down and lick her pussy for her. She screamed like you would never believe; I don't know how my parents didn't come in and join us. It was nearly three hours before she let me out of her legs and breathe. Then she went down on me. Despite us only being high school seniors, I sensed she'd done that before, as she was very good." I had stopped eating once my mother said her friend started masturbating, so I wasn't surprised when she told me to stop drooling over the cereal and just eat it already. "Vikki, from that day forward, always wore the most revealing clothes around my father. Teasing him to no end, no doubt." Wow, was this the Vikki that mom worked with, my grade eleven biology teacher?

"Wait! Vikki as in Mrs. Fairchild?" I nearly spit out the mouthful I had to ask that question. Mrs. Fairchild was one of my mom's best friends and one of the hottest teachers at school!

Mom just nodded. "This was way before she met Mark. I don't want you starting to make comments around her; she above all others must not know about us. She's a convert and more forceful about Catholic beliefs than anyone I know." I already knew this; Mrs. Fairchild was the strictest teacher in the school.

I was finished my cereal now so I took it over to the dishwasher and put it in. Looking at the clock, I saw it was twenty after six. I wanted to catch Hailey before she left for the gym, so that meant I'd have to leave in like ten minutes. "Get dressed, you're shopping while I talk with Hailey. And I wanna catch her before her workout."

"And what exactly would I be shopping for? Groceries?" she asked with a sexy voice and flirtatious wink.

"No, not quite. You're gonna go get yourself some sexy lingerie; thongs, teddies, frilly half bras and the like. Get stuff you like, I want you to be comfortable with the things you wear."

She just smirked. "Yes, being your pet is going to be fun, indeed. Any particular piece or colour you want?"

"I'll let you decide." At my response she just bounced up to me, giving me a peck on the cheek and dashed to her room to get ready. I also went to my room to change. I wanted to look my best for telling Hailey how I feel.

It took nearly an hour for us to get to Hailey's. I was so nervous and sweating like I'd never before had. Thankfully, I was wearing a dark shirt, so hopefully she wouldn't notice.

I walked up to the door, after sending mom on her shopping trip, and knocked. Hailey answered the door in her PJs and once she saw me she got a puzzled look on her face. "What are you doin' here?" she asked pleasantly. "It's a little early, don't you think?"

"I've been up since like 4, so no, it ain't early. And I need to tell you something. Can we go somewhere private, though?" Was it just me or did it get really hot all of a sudden?

"My folks just left for church, come on up to my room," she said opening the door for me and leading the way up to her room. "So... what's up? It must be important if you got up at 4 to come and talk to me about it." Did she look worried, or was that just my imagination

"Before I start, you have to promise to let me get everything out." She nodded her head that she would, so I continued. "While I know that you love Cory and he makes you happy," I started and her face paled as she guessed at what I was doing, "I think you need to know everything. While I've kept this to myself, it's been brought to my attention that I haven't stopped anyone from knowing. I know you know already but I need to say it; I love you, Hailey."

She was crying and shaking her head now as I tore away the illusion that had surrounded our relationship for the past three years. I went over to her and hugged her to me as she cried. "I know, I've always known. And I'm sorry; I know how you've tried to hide it, but how could I not know?" Her voice was shaking a bit, so she tried to take a calming breathe. And then she took three more. "Christian, I'm sorry, I've been a terrible friend; coming to you with every Cory problem, all that PDA in front of you. Knowing how you felt, I-I shouldn't have done that, it wasn't fair to you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Hailey, I love you. The only person I love more is my mother. I want you to be happy. But I have more to tell you, and it's the worst part." This only renewed her tears and hysterics. "This burden, and the pain that comes with it, is only mine to bare; you aren't responsible, so stop crying and let me get it out." She gave a cry out at this and started to shake in my arms. I brought her over to her bed, sat us down, and rocked her back and forth until she was calm again. After ten minutes of rocking, I was able to tell her how I was just minutes late. "The day that Cory asked you out, do you remember it?" Her head was rested against my shoulder and she nodded that she remembered. I could feel her tears soaking my shoulder. "Well, for that entire month I'd been building up the courage to ask you out. And on the day I finally felt brave enough to do the hardest thing in my life, you came bouncing up to me, glowing like a Christmas tree. And then you told me Cory had finally asked you out." She sobbed audibly in what sounded like horror at hearing this. "That just broke my heart, Hailey, hearing you say he'd finally asked you out."