March 15: The Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cory! Stop it, you'll kill him!" Hailey cried from the floor. Her mother was frozen in place at her side, unable to stop the violence unleashed in her doorway.

Cory ignored her as he just looked in my eyes. "She's mine, asshole! I got there first! I'm the one who wooed her! I'm the one she said 'I love you' to every night!"

Since he started choking me, I'd been trying to make his hands let go, but it was no use; he was stronger than me. "But she called my name last night," I choked out. This made his hands let up a bit so I could talk. "Even when she was with you, she thought of me; she's thought of me for as long as she's known me. I was there for a full year before you. I'm the one Hailey loves-" His hands constricted my throat again so I couldn't add the 'not you' part of my last taunt.

"Die, Christian, die!" he snarled as his hands squeezed the last bit of my reserved air out. My vision was starting to become fuzzy and I couldn't even try to claw his hands away, I was too weak.

Suddenly there was a crash like breaking wood and Cory fell limp to the floor. Standing behind him was Hailey holding two legs of the broken entryway table that she'd apparently just broke over Croy's head. I fell to the floor, trying to catch my breathe. Hailey was at my side in an instant; her mother just behind her with a phone in her hand. "Are you ok?" they asked at the same time, with identical worried expressions.

"What the hell is going on here?" Hailey's father bellowed as he appeared at the end of the hallway.

"Dan! Cory tried to kill Christian and Hailey knocked him out. I've called the police," Mrs. Fields explained.

"What?! How did that happen?"

"I antagonized the situation," Mrs. Fields confessed. "I didn't know it would escalate like it did," she rushed before her husband could explode.

"Don't blame her, Mr. Fields, I was gonna do the same thing. She just beat me to the punch. Thank you for your comments, by the way." I really was grateful for them. "And I'm fine by the way," I said, realizing I hadn't answered their question from earlier. Hailey let out a breathe of relief, clearly waiting for my response.

"I'm sorry-" was all I could understand as she fell into my chest and started crying. I realized that she needed to cry before I could tell her it wasn't her fault; that had been building for the past three years.

It was only a minute before she stopped crying and I could explain to her. "Hailey, this wasn't your fault. You don-" I started but then the cops and paramedics arrived. And not two seconds behind them was my mother.

"Christian?! Christian?!" she screamed all the way from the driveway to the house, pushing past the police and paramedics to get to the front door first. When she saw me lying on the floor through the open doorway, she rushed to my side. "Christian!"

"I'm fine mom," I said, but couldn't help the cough that was still stuck in my throat. This only made my mother more hysterical.

"What happened?" she asked Hailey, the only person in her vision as she couldn't take her eyes off her baby boy.

"Cory attacked him. I tried to stop him, but he's too strong for me to contain."

"I'm fine, really mom. Just a little short of breathe, is all. Jackass broke the wall with my back." I was hoping my swearing would calm my mother a bit.

It seemed to be working until Cory started to stir. She screamed and threw herself in front of me before he could continue his assault. Hailey was in front of mom.

I think he would've attacked us if he didn't hear the sirens or see the police. Instead he tried to run, but just then the police were in the doorway. "Fuck," I heard him mutter under his breathe.

"What's the problem here? We got a call referring to a fight that resulted in attempted murder," one officer asked. We all pointed to Cory, who hung his head, realizing he was screwed beyond belief.

The officer that hadn't asked what happened pulled out a pair of handcuffs and was about to arrest him when I stood up. "Wait! Don't arrest him, I'm not pressing charges." Everyone, including the police and now present paramedics, looked at me like I was crazy. "What happened just now has been brewing since we met," I explained. "To be honest, if I was in his place, I'd do the same thing. His emotions overrode his senses and no matter how much I hate him, I don't want to see him throw his life away over something that was bound to happen." Now I turned to Cory, "You won the battle, I would be dead if Hailey hadn't have hit you. But I've just won the war." He made to attack me again, but the officer stopped him. Now I spoke to everyone whose names I knew, "I would request that you all not press charges for his attacking me. If you wish to have some compensation, I'm ok with saying he broke the wall and table." Hailey and my mother had tears in there eyes as I showed the depths of my compassion and empathy for my enemy; Mr. and Mrs. Fields just looked at me with awe and incredulity. Cory looked at me like he just wanted to bash my skull to sawdust and the 911 responders looked at me, still, like I was crazy.

"You're sure, no charges?" the one officer asked me.

"I can only speak for me and my mother, we will not lay charges."

"Christian...? Are you sure?" Hailey asked. I just nodded my head. "Then we will not lay charges, either. For the assault, at least."

I wondered if the cops found it odd that the children were setting the limits for the parents, or since this was clearly a lovers' quarrel, that they thought it only logical that we made the rules. The looks on their faces told me nothing of what they were thinking, except they thought I was crazy.

"Well someone has to pay for the damage to my property!" Mr. Fields exclaimed. "Since the parties involved have said I can have that, I'd like to press charges for property damage. That table was my grandmother's, that she specifically left to me in her will."

The officers both nodded and while one pulled Cory from the house, the other appraised the damage. I stepped away from the wall so I could see how big the hole was for myself, and was surprised to see that it was about the size of half my body. No wonder my back was so sore. "I'd say there's about $1000 worth of damage here. Is there anything else we can do for you folks today?" I'm sure he was dying to arrest Cory, but I knew they couldn't without us pressing charges. I also knew that his damage estimate was WAY over the top; it probably was only half that, and that he was compensating for the personal value of the table and the fact that we weren't pressing charges willingly.

"I'd like a moment with Cory, before you take him home, please. Then I'd like to have the paramedics take a look at me, to make sure I'm really ok." Hailey and mom looked at me, worried I'd pass out or something. "It's just a precaution," I told them. The officer then led me out to Cory; Mom and Hailey right behind me.

Cory was already in the car, and was very reluctant to come out once told to. "Come to gloat, some more?" he asked after finally exiting the car.

"No, Cory, I didn't come to gloat," I said as I punched his face. The cops restrained him from retaliating, which I was grateful for. "That Cory is for, everyday, rubbing it in my face that Hailey was with you instead of me, for calling my mother a bitch, for treating Hailey as something you could just throw away when you got bored or annoyed with her, when she is the greatest person anyone here will ever know, and for trying to kill me. Rot in Hell, asshole." I turned my back on him as my mother and Hailey hauled me off to the ambulance and the waiting paramedics.

"Why didn't you let us charge him?" my mother asked as the medics went to work making sure I didn't have a concussion or any broken bones.

"Because, what I did was worse. He now owes me every good thing that comes his way, and he knows that. By not charging him for assault or attempted murder-by not ruining his life-I will forever be in his mind, torturing him with the fact that everything he has, I could have denied. I haven't shown mercy here, I've convicted him to a worse prison than any other: knowledge," I said with a malicious smile. A smile that seemed to be mirrored on my lovers' faces when they understood my actions.

When the paramedics finished with me, I had no major problems, just some bruising and stiffness to come. Hailey's parents let her come over for the night, 'to help take care of me.'

While she was packing her overnight bag, I laid down in the car. "So," my mother started, "before the fight, what happened?"

I could tell that since she'd calmed down, this had been back on my mother's mind. "We had the most animalistic sex you could imagine. I'll explain when we have more alone time," I said as I knew Hailey would be rushing to be back by my side.

No sooner had I finished talking, then she appeared. Hailey got in the back seat with me and let me rest my head in her lap. It was only 10:30 but I was wiped beyond belief. I fell asleep to Hailey petting my head and the sounds of the car returning home.

I awoke hearing mom and Hailey talking. It took me a few minutes to figure they were talking about me, or more specifically my and Hailey's new relationship status. I faked sleep so as they wouldn't start to dote over me and stop talking.

"...he told me how he felt, I told him that I'd always known. Then he told me how he was only a day late asking me out. That broke my heart, hearing the agony in his voice when he said he was heart-broken that he couldn't even ask me after building up all that courage. I told him I loved him; I'd always loved him. And then he was kissing me like you wouldn't believe." Had Hailey really just said that to my mother, the supposed uptight conservative? "Then, in walks my mom. That was awkward, she was interrogating him even though I was silently motioning for her to leave. When she finally left it was a little awkward. I just wanted his lips against mine again. Then he brought up Cory and I explained that he broke up with me yesterday for..." Did she not realize who she was talking to: my MOTHER! Maybe I should've 'woken up.' "Suddenly we were kissing again. I couldn't contain myself, as soon as he took my top off, there was no going back. I used everything that I'd learned over the years with Cory, and still he didn't cum. He rocked me like nothing I could have ever imagined; he says he was taken over by some animal that fueled him to satisfy me to no end until he came." Really Hailey, why did you just tell my mom about our first time? I know I was going to do the same, but why are you? Finally she realized who it was she was talking to. "Oh, My God! Did I really just say all that to you, Ms. Frost?"

"Yes," mom said, shocked herself, "yes you did. But there's no need for you to feel embarrassed. I know what it's like..." was that pause necessary? "sometimes you just have to tell someone. I just want you to know that I'm always here if you need me. Christian loves you more than anything in the world; take care of him and be honest with him, and you'll be the luckiest girl on the planet."

"He said we would always find a way to be together." So, she had heard that. "But I don't want us to have to try to be together. I love him beyond belief and want us to be natural. I know I'm the luckiest girl on the planet, and I know I want you to help me keep that status."

"I will, dear." The car suddenly stopped and mom opened the door. I guess we were home.

"Wake up, stud," Hailey whispered in my ear. Then she kissed me gently. "You can't be that tired; I have plans for today that aren't finished."

Well that certainly got my attention. My eyes flew open and she smiled down at me. "What sort of plans did you have in mind?" I asked as I sat up. In response she gave me a wicked smile before pulling me into a kiss. After thirty seconds of kissing paradise, there was a impatient knock on the window.

My mother was wagging a finger at us as she said, "I'd rather not have my car smelling of sex, thank you. You can wait the five minutes it takes to walk inside, can't you?" Where was my conservative mother? Weren't we suppose to act like nothing had changed?

As Hailey stepped out and apologized, I gave her a glare to show my annoyance. "Take that glare off your face, honey; you shouldn't glare at a woman. Besides, I'm only teasing you, you're not gonna be having sex in my house." There was the mother I knew.

"Sorry, again, Ms. Frost. But you know, if you let us stay in the car, we wouldn't be in your house." Mom gave Hailey a look that would have made any other woman balk at that comment. But knowing my mother as Hailey did, she just mumbled another apology before giving my cock a squeeze. Fortunately that went unnoticed by mom.

Once we were inside, the two of them motioned me to the couch. As I knew struggling would only make things worse, I went without complaint. Besides, my back was really starting to hurt.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" mom asked us.

"I'm good, thanks," Hailey said.

"Can I get some water; my throat's a little dry," I said. Realizing to late that I shouldn't have explained, I continued, "And a Tylenol, for my back."

"Are you sure you're ok, honey?" mom asked while she went to get my meds and drink.

"An hour ago I got my back slammed through drywall and then was nearly choked to death, mom. The paramedics said I'd be stiff and sore for the next few days; so don't be surprised if I'm popping Tylenol like Tic-Tacs over the next week." This was laced with sarcasm so that, hopefully, the two of them would understand that while I was ok, I was still going to be sore.

I think they got the message as Hailey nodded with a giggle and mom said I didn't have to be so dramatic about it. She returned from the kitchen with a glass of water and the entire container of Tylenol. "Here you go, sweetie; so you can take them whenever you feel you need to," she explained, handing me the glass and bottle. I nodded my thanks and appreciation.

"So, did you get everything you were looking for shopping, Ms. Frost?" Hailey asked. Why is everyone asking and saying the most awkward things today? "Where are your bags; I didn't see you bring anything in?"

I looked at my mother, willing her to lie, while trying to appear normal to Hailey, as if I was also wondering what she'd bought. "Oh, I left them in the car; I'll get them later. It's just some new clothes," she explained with faked nonchalance.

"Oh, ok." Hailey caught the 'faked' part as well. She gave mom a calculating look, as if she was judging what the effort to put some form of meh attitude into her response was for. It took her a second, but I think she came to a conclusion. "Come on, Christian, let's go upstairs," Hailey suddenly said, taking my hand and nearly hulling me off the couch.

"Ok...?" I said as I was dragged off to my room.

"Keep that door open, mister. And clothes stay completely on!" mom called as we went to my room.

Once up in my room, we sat on my bed. Then Hailey was kissing me. While I was glad for this turn of events, I was a little confused why we needed to come upstairs to make out.

Before I could ask, though, Hailey pulled away. "Sorry, I really needed to kiss you; I've got four years to make up for."

"You don't need to make up for anything; we have our whole lives to kiss each other, as well as other things. But we could've made out downstairs, baby, why'd we have to come up here and make my mother think we were gonna have sex?"

"Baby? I like that. And I wanted to ask you who your mom's dating?"

"How do you figure she's seeing someone?" We were getting a little too close to topics that weren't suppose to be discussed until later.

"No woman says 'just some clothes.' And when they do, they're usually something slutty. She probably didn't say anything because you were there; women don't discuss their slutty underwear in front of men, or competition."

"That's great; I really needed to know that," I said sarcastically. "But I don't think she's dating anyone. Maybe she's looking for someone."

"Maybe we should set her up with someone."

"No! I'm not gonna put my mom's profile on some dating site just for some asshole to dine and dash her."

"Wow, relax! I was just kidding. But I think she's already found someone; she seemed to glow like someone in love when we were driving home."

"You got all that from looking at her reflection in the rear-view mirror on occasion and her comment about clothes? Can one girl please write a book on how to understand your species?! There's too many nuances for guys to pick up on and still be expected to understand you like we can read your minds," I exasperated.

"We can't reveal all our secrets," she giggled, "that would give you the advantage in dating. There are many things that guys do that baffle us that we think you should publish." We laughed at our mutual annoyance with the opposite sex for a bit. "So, why were you up at four? Surely you weren't rolling in your sheets debating on coming and telling me how you felt, after all this time, last night."

I rolled my eyes internally, as I couldn't believe how many times over the past week I'd had to lie to answer questions people were asking me. "No, that isn't why I was up at four. I was unconscious all but ten minutes of Saturday and four was when I finally came around."

"You were unconscious? Why were you unconscious?" Hailey asked in a worried voice with an even more worried expression.

"It's nothing, Baby." I hoped my new pet name for her would calm her down. "I just hit my head when I tripped coming down the stairs. Scared my mother to death though." I don't think my explaining helped with calming her down.

"Don't down play this, Christian, please. Don't spare me pain, if it means you're not ok. Your well-being is more important than my peace of mind. Do you understand?"

"Hailey, I know you're trying to make sure I'm ok, which I am, but I don't need to be treated like a spoiled brat to be ok. I appreciate your, and my mother's, concern, but it makes me feel... like a child when you're smothering me. I'm 18 and I can take care of myself and I know when I'm ok or not. I made a promise to myself and you that I would never let anything hurt you; and I intend to keep that promise. I love you." I leaned into her and took her lips into mine. We rolled until she was on top and she broke the kiss.

"And I love you. And I'll hold you to that promise," she said, as she leaned back down.

But just as she was about to kiss me, there was a hem-hem from the door. "What did I say about having sex in this house?" my mother asked in a falsely stern voice. "I believe it was there was to be none."

"We weren't having sex, mom. We were just making out. Now will you please go away!" I informed her.

"If you're just making out, why are Hailey's pants undone?" What was she talking about?

Then I saw that Hailey's pants were, in fact, undone. I gave Hailey a look like Why did you do that, today? "Sorry, I must've gotten carried away. I swear though, your son could make a statue of Mary get hot with the way he kisses."

I beamed at my girlfriend with this praise, but worried about what mom would say to it. "Yes, he actually gets that from both his father and me. And I know he's handsome and everything, but please Hailey let's not have sex in front of all your parents in one day. You guys are lucky we aren't grounding you both for months for that. Now, will you please get off my son; your weight on top of him can't be good for his back." Clearly I had a jealousy problem on my hands, but mom's making my health a reason for Hailey's getting off me would make sure it got done.

"Mother, really? Why are you being so frank?" I demanded. "And my back's fine, thanks to the Tylenol," I said, seeing that Hailey had started to get off me.