March 15: The Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Just stop, I can't take it anymore!" Hailey cried out in desperation as she pushed herself away from me. "I-I can't hear these things Christian. My heart breaks hearing these things. You are my best friend, and I love you. And for the past three years, I've hated myself for making you suffer and watching you come back everyday as if nothing bothered you. I once went to your mother and told her that I knew you loved me; she suggested that I set you up with someone to try and make you forget about me. But I couldn't do that, it would mean I would lose you to another woman. And that would kill me, losing you. I know it's selfish, to have you alone while I flaunt my boyfriend in your face day in and day out. I love you and it kills me watching you suffer with a smile, just for my benefit." She wouldn't meet my eyes as she confessed everything I already knew, but could never tell.

So I acted as if I didn't know. My disbelief at her confessing helped me majorly here. "You love me? Like I love you?"

Now she looked me in the eye. Hers were puffy and red, but her voice was steady and... relieved? when she answered me. "Yes, Christian, I love you as you love me. I've loved you for nearly as long as I've known you. I love you more than anything that has ever crossed my sight. You are the love of my life, and I'm sorry that I've made you suffer as my love grew for Cory."

Before I could restrain myself, I pulled her to me and kissed her. All my years of wanting this burst and my lips fell into autopilot. Surprisingly, it took me a full minute to realize she was kissing me back! I redoubled my efforts as I realized this and heard her moan as our buried passion overtook us.

Just as I felt her start to tug my shirt up, there was a knock on her door. She pulled away to catch her breathe before answering. "Who is it?" she asked in a shaky and hesitant voice.

Taking this as a come in, her mom walked in. "Just wanted to-oh, hello Christian. When did you get here?" She was giving me a look I'd never seen her give me before: disapproving. Then I realized my hands were at the hem of Hailey's shirt and hers were at mine, and we were nearly sitting on top of each other.

I dropped my hands and shrugged away from Hailey as subtly as I could while I answered. "I've been here for about half an hour, Mrs. Fields. How was church?"

"Fine," she said in a measured tone. I clearly wasn't subtle enough. "How long will you be staying for?"

"I don't know. My mom's out shopping, so whenever she's done, I guess. We didn't really have a set time though." Was I being interrogated like a new boyfriend?

"What's with the attitude, mom?" Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought so. "It's just Christian."

"I wasn't giving him attitude!" Hailey's mom exclaimed, but her flushed cheeks gave her away. "I'll give you two some privacy."

"Thank you." With that we were alone. An awkward silence fell over us as we tried to recover our previous emotion.

When the silence became too much for me to bear, I asked the question that killed the mood completely. "What about Cory, Hailey? You can't have us both. Not like this. I'll understand if you choose him, he is your boyfriend; and I'm just your best friend. I'll stay just your friend, if that's what you choose. But, as much as I hate him-and I do hate him-and as much as I love the idea, you can't cheat on him; it's not fair to any of us."

"Cory and I broke up."

"What?!" Again, wind blowing in my head.

"He broke up with me yesterday. We... we were having sex and in a moment of pleasure, I threw away our relationship."

Ok, I'd figured that the two of them had been having sex for awhile now, so that wasn't so surprising. "What could you have done to make him break up with you, during sex of all things?" was what was the surprise.

She mumbled something while looking at her hands in her lap. When I asked her what she said, she still wouldn't look at me, but did answer. "I called your name." That completely blew me away. "I think I've done it before, but never like yesterday. Before we started dating, I'd think of you all the time when... I was, you know..."

I thought I was dead or having The Best dream. There was no way my life was this good. The events of today cannot have been happening as I was perceiving them; it was too good a day to be real. "You screamed my name when you came?" Why did I just say that? That was the worst thing I could've said!

"Yes, I called your name yesterday when I came," she said with a smirk. Sweet! "So I have no choice to make; we can finally be together, as we always wanted."

We were kissing again. This time though, I wasted no time in getting her shirt over her head. As she was in her PJs still, she wasn't wearing a bra. Which meant I was treated to the beautiful sight of her perky CC cup breasts with medium sized rosy areolas and erect nipples. She then nearly ripped my shirt off and then dove to my pants.

Once my pants were off, her mouth was on my stiffening cock. My God, her lips were as hot as Hell but felt oh so Heavenly against my shaft. She moaned when I reached full mast and sank her throat around me as her hands pulled down her pants. Her pussy lips were already wet and puffed out, just waiting to be licked. She had shaved her pubic hair into a thin triangle. She looked so delicious, I just wanted to eat her up.

Either she could read my mind, I said it out loud or she needed her pussy licked, but she swiveled herself around so her cunt was in my face-without letting an inch of my cock go. Before I went to work, I inhaled her scent and became intoxicated. My hands grabbed her tight ass and pulled her down on to me and my tongue went into blitzkrieg mode. I tried to focus myself, but she squirmed too much for it to be effective.

Our moaning onto each others' sexes increased our mutual pleasure and brought us to new heights. I was nearly on the verge of cumming when she pulled her mouth off me and wailed as a flood of her juices covered my face.

Once she was done cumming, she brought herself so she was sitting on my hips. "Ok, no more teasing. I need you, NOW!" And she plunged herself down on me. Since I didn't really remember being with my mom, this was all new to me. Hailey's pussy was tight around my cock and I could feel her muscles flex as she adjusted to my size. "Oh, God. You're so big! You're stretching me." And then she started to bounce.

I had to concentrate really hard on not blowing my load for the first few minutes as all my senses were being blown as Hailey rode my cock. I could still taste her pussy juices on my face and the fragrances coming from her sent my mind into a state of animalistic fury. I reached up and pulled her to me, kissing her fiercely as I rolled us over.

Now that I was on top, my hands went to her breasts and kneaded them as I pounded into her. Her moans picked up in volume and amount as soon as I took one of her breasts into my mouth and bit the nipple. "Oh, yes! Bite me, Fuck me, Fuck me HARD!" Hailey yelled as her pussy contracted around my length. "I'm Cummmminnnng!"

Once I heard and felt her orgasm, I let myself release with a guttural cry. As I came, I thrust myself as deep as I could go one last time and filled her up with my spunk. I think this caused her to have a third orgasm as she cried out again incoherrantly and her pussy squeezed me until I was drained.

I fell to the bed beside her, gasping for enough air as I recovered from the hardest workout of my life. If I were to die right then, I'd go willingly; my life goals had been lived.

We laid there panting for probably twenty minutes. When she'd caught her breath, Hailey turned to face me with a blissful, yet shocked look on her face. "My God, That was incredible! Whatever it was. I've never cum so much. There is no way that was you're first time! You couldn't have lasted that long without cumming, I was using every trick I know!" The disbelief in her voice was only rivaled by the awe that was there.

Still trying to catch my breath, I turned my head to face her. "I don't know how I did that, or what that even was. It was like some animal awoke inside me and took over. But I'm glad you liked it," I said with a smirk. "And it was my first time." I added a sorta in my head. That was a conversation for another time.

The look on Hailey's face as I confessed to her being my first, was priceless. "I'm glad I'm the only one to experience that; no woman would ever give that up."

"I just hope I could do it again. That was incredible for me too. I just can't believe that we actually had sex, and I clearly surpassed your expectations. Hell, I surpassed my own."

"You did more than surpass my expectation," she said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss. "You destroyed all fantasies of great sex and have probably ruined me to all other forms of love making." She gave me another kiss, this one lasting longer.

As the kiss continued, she climbed back on top of me. Her hands went down to my cock and started stroking. As I tried to find space between our lips to talk, I pulled away. "Hailey, wait. I can't. Round one wore me out, probably for a few hours. Plus, if we go again, I don't think your parents are gonna ignore it and your dad will most likely try to shoot me. And I don't want to mare this perfect day with your father pulling his shotgun on me. And I think my mom should be nearly done shopping, if she isn't already."

"You're leaving?" she asked with a hurt look on her face. "But I thought we could spend the day together.

"Let's get dressed and go have something to eat. We can feel your parents out and discuss you coming to sleep over at my place. I'll also call my mom and see where she is and how long she'll be." As I said this, I got off the bed to get dressed. After hearing my plan, Hailey cheered up and started to get dressed. "No, put your PJs back on!" I cried as she was pulling stuff out of her dresser. "While I'm sure your parents are aware we just had sex, we should at least make it look like were still in our same clothes." She nodded at my explanation and picked up her PJs and put them on.

She lightly teased her hair to make it look normal and then stared at my face. "Um, you have, ah, cum on your face. You should probably wash that off," she said awkwardly. I just nodded my agreement and went to the bathroom across the hall to wash my face.

I took my phone with me and used the opportunity to call my mom. She picked up after the first ring. "Yes, master?" she asked in a purr.

"Where are you?"

"I'm shopping, just like you asked. I got a few things I hope you'll like. How are things at your end? Is she ok?"

"They're better than we could have hoped for; I'll tell you everything when I have more time. But how much longer do you think you'll be?"

"Oh, what happened? I-" The rest of what my mom said was drowned out by Hailey telling me she was going down stairs.

"Ok," I yelled back through the door. "How much longer are you gonna be, mom?"

"I can be back at Hailey's in half an hour, if you need me there right now. Or I can be all day, it all depends on what you want."

"Ok, I want you here in no more than an hour and a half. And I want the stuff your buying hidden from sight; Hailey might be coming home with us." I hung up as I knew she would want every detail and I didn't have the time for that.

As I came downstairs, the first person I met was Hailey's father. Up until today, I'd always gotten along with him. But after what I'm sure he heard, I wasn't exactly sure how he would react to my presence, as he was like what I thought mom was. "Good morning Mr. Fields. How are you today?" I greeted with a tentative smile.

The look he gave me made me sorry I'd asked. But I guess our years of friendliness and the fact that I was a guest, however unwanted, made him not kill me, yet. "I'm fine Christian. I was surprised to hear you were here so early." I could only guess he was wishing looks could kill with the way he was glaring at me.

"Well, as I told Hailey, I've been up since like four. And I wanted to catch her before her morning workout. Speaking of Hailey, is she in the kitchen?"

I think he knew I was trying to avoid him for the time being, as he just nodded that she was. As I fled to the kitchen, I could feel his eyes bore into the back of my skull. I entered the kitchen hoping to be free of the die bastard die! looks.

But I think my luck for the day was up, as in the kitchen, waiting like someone with knowledge of the future, was Hailey's mom. The way she was staring at me made no mistake in letting anyone know she wanted to kill me. "Hi...," I said awkwardly as I took a seat across from Hailey. While Hailey smiled at my return to her, her mother gave a 'hmph' as she watched my every move. "So, I called my mom; she should be here in about an hour and a half," I informed Hailey.

Hailey nodded her understanding and I tried to silently nudge her into asking her mom if she could spend the day with me. After 30 seconds of silent debate, Hailey took the plunge. "Mom, if it's ok with Ms. Frost, could I sleep over at Christian's and then I'd come home on the bus tomorrow?" We'd done this a bunch of times before, but that was before we'd had very loud and very animalistic sex with her parents within earshot. This was the moment in which Hailey's parents would no longer treat me like a welcomed friend. I would now be the man their daughter was dating, the man she would one day marry.

"If it's ok with Anne, sure. But I want to talk to her beforehand. It's been so long since we talked; I'm sure we have much to catch up on." This response was a minute in coming; most likely due to Mrs. Fields' weighing of how she could not allow this and not be the bad guy. Great, mom was gonna hear about today from Hailey's mom; I was bound to end up in the doghouse for this.

"Thanks mom, you're the best!" Hailey praised her mother. She got up and announced she was going to change. "Feel free to get a drink, Christian, if you want one," she said before leaving.

As soon as she was gone, her mother flew to where she sat and held me in place with her glare. Great, now I was in for it. "Just who do you think you are, young man? Hailey has a boyfriend: Cory! While I realize that, yes, you love her and would die before hurting her, you have no right to bring her into sin! And to do so with her father and myself in the house-and knowing so-is begging for death! We let you finish only out of courtesy and not to scar our daughter by throwing her best friend out of our house naked. Make no mistake, Christian, your mother will hear of this before you leave!" This was all spat at me in a menacing whisper and as she finished she gave me a glare that the Devil would run from.

"Mrs. Fields, I didn't bring your daughter into sin, Cory did. The same Cory that broke up with her yesterday after he found out that she loves me as much as I love her. And I know you'll tell my mother, as any good mother would do. But I already kinda told her. I came here to tell Hailey, finally, how I feel about her, not knowing how she felt about me or that she and Cory had broken up. As my mother was the one to convince me to come, she knows that things went better than anything we had planned on happening; when I told her that I hung up and I think she guessed what happened. As for us doing it while knowing you were in the house, I am sorry about you hearing that; I didn't know things would get so loud, I was a little surprised actually. I understand completely where your coming from and I'll understand if I'm no longer welcome, I just want you to make sure that you ask Hailey's thoughts on everything. We love each other and we will find ways to be together if it comes down to that; but I'd rather it didn't."

I think my boldness at rebuking her arguments startled her into silence as she didn't say anything until Hailey returned. "Oh, honey, I stole your seat, I'll-"

"It's ok mom, I'll just sit beside Christian." And she took a seat beside me before her mother could object. Under the table she took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

I felt this was another form of wordless communication, so I looked over at her. Her eyes were wet as she mouthed a thank you and I love you to me. I mouthed one back. But getting back to the world, I really needed that drink. "So, what do you guys have to drink around here?" I asked.

"What do you want?" Hailey asked as she got up to go look in the fridge. "We got juice, milk and water. We have pop as well, but as it's only 9 a.m., I think that's off limits; even if you've been up for a while." The smile she gave me was so loving and yet teasing, it took all my restraint to not get up and kiss her.

"I'll just have some milk." Hailey set about getting my drink and then came and sat beside me. I took this opportunity to take in Hailey's wardrobe. She was wearing my favourite of her tops: a brown t-shirt with a ruffed neckline; it was classy and yet didn't hide any of the amount of cleavage she had. For pants, she was wearing a tight fitting pair of dark blue jeans. Combined with her wavy brown hair and piercing grey eyes, she was a vision to behold.

"You done checking me out, Christian?" she teased once she noticed I hadn't stopped looking at her and was completely ignoring the glass of milk she'd just got for me.

"Sorry, I just love that top on you. You're so beautiful, I can't help myself."

She gave me a brief kiss at that remark. "How did you stay single for so long with a smooth tongue like that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my drink, nearly downing it in one gulp. "My heart belonged to you, so I didn't go out and search for surrogates. I trusted that Cory would screw up and I'd get my opportunity. I'll never let you go, Hailey."

Suddenly the wind was knocked out of me as Hailey jumped me into a hug. Pulling her face back to look at me, I saw tears were brimming in her eyes. "I love you," she said. I didn't get the opportunity to reply as her mouth captured mine in a deep kiss that lasted until the doorbell rang.

It couldn't have been mom; it'd been less than 20 minutes since we talked and she said she'd need a half hour to get here. So who was it that was interrupting my kiss?!

Hailey's mom went to the door and called Hailey and told her it was for her. Confused, Hailey got up and let me breathe, and with me towing behind her, went to see who was at the door at 9 o'clock.

When I saw that it was Cory at the door, I gave an internal sigh and thought that this was just great.

"Hailey, list-" he stopped when he saw me. "What are you doing here?" he demanded, all friendly pretense gone.

I racked my brain for a witty retort, but was beaten to the punch. "He's busy being the man you couldn't be." I was surprised to see Mrs. Fields say this. All of us stared at the usually mild mannered woman, as her comment rocked everyone. Apparently my revelation about Cory had turned her to Team Christian.

Cory was the first to recover. "What does she mean by that?" he spat at Hailey.

"Hey!" I said, drawing his attention back to me. "No one gets to talk to Hailey like that, not even her father! And what Katrina means is that you've been replaced by a better lover: me." It was the first time that I'd called Hailey's mom by her first name, it felt awkward in my mouth.

Cory flared as he heard my comments, his face becoming crimson. "You son-of-a-bitch! I'll kill you!" he yelled as he lunged at me. Hailey stepped between us, trying to contain Cory, but wasn't making good headway. "Bastard! I've put up with your sick obsession with her since the day I met you!" Unable to contain his hatred for me any longer, he pushed Hailey to the floor, grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me into the wall with such force that I broke through the drywall. Then his hands were on my throat choking me.