Marchwood Ch. 03: The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you think?" Lady Bosomworth asked him.

"Oh I cannot believe how beautiful your ladyship is!" he gasped.

"Let us agree one thing my dear, when we are alone please stop calling me your ladyship. I believe we are intimate enough that you may refer to me as Eustacia."

Tiberius's cock was now quite upstanding though not quite fully erect and he could still not take his eyes of his gorgeous naked godmother who at that time was barely thirty years old and in the prime of her beauty. So it was Eustacia who took the lead, gently taking his hand and pulling him towards the bed.

The night was chilly and together they snuggled beneath the covers. Eustacia kissed Tiberius and for the first time he experienced the ecstatic pleasure of kissing a beautiful woman on the lips. He was shocked but then delighted when her tongue sought out his and at first timidly he reciprocated by gently pushing his own tongue back into her mouth. Then Eustacia took his hand and guided it towards the meeting of her thighs. He felt the soft curls of her pubis and then realised that buried among them was a fleshy furrow. Pushing his finger between the soft ridges on each side of this slit he felt a moistness and then pushing in further he explored the entrance to her secret passage. He had long yearned to explore this mysterious part of a woman and now his godmother had extended this opportunity to him. It was the best eighteenth birthday present a young man could have received. Eustacia allowed him to explore her inner depths for a few minutes and seemed to be enjoying his caresses.

"You have made an excellent start as a student of love," Eustacia said. "One of the first things you must learn is that to become an excellent lover a gentleman does not merely need staying power, although that is important. He also needs to know how to prepare a lady for lovemaking and arouse her. Once the lady is ready, too many men simply thrust away for a couple of minutes before spending and satisfying their own lust. This is rarely satisfactory for the lady in question. I can tell you this after some years of marriage to my oaf of a husband, god rest his soul. One skill I should like you to learn is to use your tongue to pleasure your partner. If you can perfect this ability, then ladies with flock to you and will appreciate your lovemaking to a far higher degree.

Soon her ladyship had Tiberius kneeling between her thighs and lapping at her cunt. The young fellow could not believe that he was here in his godmother's bed on his eighteenth birthday (or at least the early hours of the following day) sipping the delicious juices which were seeping from her pussy. After he had tongued her pink slit for several minutes, she suggested he move upwards a little.

"You will find a little hard nub of flesh there," she instructed. "That is a lady's clitoris. It is truly the organ of pleasure for a lady rather than her pussy. If you attend to that little organ correctly then you transport your partner to bliss."

Tiberius at first found it hard to locate the tiny bud but after licking in the general area for a minute or two he could at last feel a tiny fleshy protrusion and he began to centre the caresses of his tongue upon this point.

"Oh my dear boy I do believe you have hit the spot," gasped Eustacia as his tongue circled her throbbing bud.

Tiberius continued his ministrations. He desperately wanted to feel the sensation of his prick actually penetrating the silken shaft which he had just been caressing with his tongue. However, he was mindful of his godmother's injunction to attend to the lady's pleasure first, so he waited until he was invited to enter that realm of bliss. To his surprise the lapping of his tongue around Eustacia's pleasure centre appeared to be yielding gratifying results and his godmother was emitting tiny moans of delight. He decided to experiment and gently insinuated a finger into her gushing vagina. He began to slowly thrust his well-oiled digit back and forth in her velvety slit while his tongue lashed her pulsating clit.

"Oh Tiberius, you are a very fast learner," gasped Eustacia. "I need you to fuck me now before I come."

He could not believe that his moment had arrived. Now after years of adolescent sexual frustration he was at last going to make love to a woman. He shifted position so he was now crouched over Eustacia. He grasped his prick fumbling to find the entrance and enter at the right angle. Eustacia took his throbbing tool and guided it into her yearning vagina. He paused for a moment his prick just inside the threshold of her secret entrance, then he pushed forward feeling the blissful sensation of a woman's silken sheath enveloping his manhood for the first time. It was everything he had looked forward to and more. Again he paused for a moment, savouring the feeling of his cock embedded in his lover's cunt. Then he could hold off no longer and he began to slowly thrust in and out of Eustacia's divine channel. The pleasure was simply exquisite, far in excess of anything he had ever been able to provide for himself using his own hands. He could feel Eustacia panting and writhing beneath him, bucking her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. This only served to heighten his excitement. He surmised that she must be close to reaching a climax and he began to thrust harder and faster. Suddenly he could no longer control himself and he felt and explosion of pleasure which reached from the tip of his cock deep into his balls. He felt his spunk burst forth from his cock in a powerful series of bursts and then it was all over. He collapsed on top of Eustacia panting and then felt his prick soften and slip from inside her.

"Oh God Eustacia, I came too soon," he gasped in shame.

"Never mind it was your first time, practice will make perfect and the night is still young," Eustacia reassured him sweetly.

Indeed, after resting, Eustacia introduced Tiberius to the delights of fellatio and soon had a fine prickstand on him again. This time she mounted him and rode him slowly so that he should not come too quickly, showing him how he could caress her clitoris as she rose and fell on his cock. Soon she was writhing in ecstasy as she climaxed powerfully astride him and then continuing her wild career allowed him a second delicious orgasm with him still impaling her as she rode like a jockey to victory at Epsom, her enormous bosoms quivering before his face.

A memory of that delightful night flashed through Marchwood's mind as he conversed pleasantly with Lady Eustacia over the soup. He waited for the servants to clear the bowls and then serve the fish course of turbot. The he questioned her about the favour which she wished to ask of him.

"Oh yes my dear, in all the excitement of catching up I almost forgot about the favour I need to ask of you," she said.

"Well you know my dearest Eustacia you can ask me anything," he reassured her.

"Well that may be so but this is a difficult one," she continued. "I have a dear friend Lady Bunbury, you may have heard of her. Her husband Sir Mortimer Bunbury comes from a very ancient family. Like many of these ancient families they adhere strongly to tradition and have, I am afraid to say, not quite caught up with the modern ways of the nineteenth century. Well, one of these customs concerns the 'corking' of young ladies. It is a rather archaic and some might say barbaric custom which all but a few aristocratic families abandoned long ago. The custom entails a gentleman who is perhaps the girl's uncle or a close friend of the family introducing the young lady to matters of lovemaking following her eighteenth birthday."

"Rather like you did for me on my eighteenth birthday," Tiberius added.

"Well not exactly my dear. You must understand that in this process it is essential that the young lady does not, at least technically, lost her virginity. Her maidenhead must remain intact so that when she marries her husband may enjoy the privilege of piercing her hymen," she explained.

"So how then is she introduced to lovemaking?" Tiberius asked, slightly baffled.

"Why by being penetrated in her bottom hole. You of all people must be familiar with that form of lovemaking my dear Tiberius," Eustacia, who was more than familiar with her godson's sexual predilection, replied laughing.

"Well I suppose that, if performed correctly, that might be a very pleasurable introduction to the delights of lovemaking for a young lady," he responded.

"Indeed, 'if performed correctly' being the operative term," she replied.

"Sadly all too often the gentleman appointed to undertake this duty lacks any competence in this skill and botches the operation entirely. I am not sure whether you are aware, but my own parents insisted on my being corked at the age of eighteen. My uncle Reginald was appointed to the role. A few days after my eighteenth birthday my mother announced that Uncle Reggie would visit me that night and make a woman of me. I cannot think of anyone more unsuitable for the role. Uncle Reggie was a boorish drunkard who beat his own poor wife. However, mama would brook no objections from me. That night I lay in bed terrified, waiting for his knock on my door. When he eventually appeared he had clearly imbibed rather too much. I asked him what he was going to do and he replied that I was to be corked and made a woman and would surely enjoy the experience. Following that he clambered into my bed and raised his nightshirt, displaying the most enormous prick which was only semi-erect. He explained that one of the first duties I would need to learn as a wife was to prepare my husband for lovemaking and that the most effective means to this was to take his manhood between my lips and to suck on it. I could sense what was coming next. He waved his outsized tool in front of my face and when I tried to avoid the inevitable he stuffed his huge phallus between my lips and began to thrust into my mouth until I was almost gagging."

"I endured several minutes of this until he had finally managed to achieve a suitable state of stiffness for what was to come next. I assumed that he would enter me from the front in the usual manner so when he started to grapple with me I rolled over onto my stomach hoping to avoid his questing prick. Little did I know that I had delivered myself into precisely the position he required. I felt him climb astride my thighs and pin me down. Then to my shock I felt his fingers prising my buttocks apart and then even more horrifyingly I felt his finger which he must have moistened with saliva pushing against my tender, virgin bum hole and then pressing deep inside. I tried to suggest that this was not the correct orifice and that he was making a dreadful mistake but he simply explained that he was not there to take my virginity but simply to teach me how to submit to my husband and give him pleasure."

"When he had wriggled his finger in my bottom for a few moments he withdrew it and I felt something much larger probing between my nether cheeks. I was a naïve young girl and had never even heard of buggery but I was now discovering very fast what it involved. Uncle Reggie's prick was now pushing hard against my poor little rosebud. I clenched my aperture and wriggled helplessly as he pinned me down then with a mighty thrust he breached my defences and pushed his swollen member right up my tender little back passage. Pain shoot through my entrails and I squealed for mercy but I could not escape his grasp. The brute began to thrust forcefully in and out of my poor bottom. Not only did each thrust result in a stab of pain in that most tender place but my poor little orifice was becoming more and more sore and heated as the oaf had failed to use any proper kind of lubricant. Just when I felt I could take the ordeal no longer the beast ejaculated with a groan. I could feel a warm sticky sensation in my rear end as the swine slipped out of me and collapsed next to me. I feared that the bounder would fall asleep and stay with me all night so I shook him to ensure he was awake and asked if he would leave so I might wash myself. To my relief he climbed out of my bed and staggered out of the room."

"The next day I sought out Mama and asked her how she could submit me to such a dreadful experience. She explained that she had been corked herself at my age and although she had not really enjoyed the process herself it had prepared her for her wedding night. I asked her whether Papa really expected her to do what I had done with Uncle Reggie and she replied of course he did. She explained that she generally preferred lovemaking in the conventional manner but she had become accustomed to allowing Papa to take her in the rear from time to time and suggested that she really rather enjoyed it. I simply could not believe this and announced that I would never allow another man to abuse me in this manner. Mama simply suggested that I needed a little more practice and offered to ask Uncle Reggie if he might repeat our session on another night. This last offer I have to say I angrily declined. "

"So you have never allowed any gentleman to bugger you since that night?" Tiberius asked quizzically. "Not even your late husband."

"Well I am sure that Phineas would have loved to engage in a little sodomy but I made it clear that it was one activity which I simply would not countenance. In every other respect I was a dutiful and loving wife offering a boorish husband every other kind of sexual pleasure, which he did not deserve, so I suppose he felt it was one pleasure he could manage without," she explained.

"So now I understand why after all these years when I have begged you for the chance to penetrate your delicious bottom, you have always made it clear that that is one path where I may never tread," he replied. "Now back to business. You were telling me that Lady Bunbury and her husband still adhere to this custom of corking."

"Yes indeed. Lady Bunbury casually dropped into a recent conversation that it was time that her daughter Penelope was corked as she had reached her majority and was about to enter society," Eustacia explained. "I asked her who she planned to appoint to undertake this ritual and she replied she was not at all sure. Her husband Sir Mortimer was all for asking a friend of his, a Mr Roger Raffles. I asked her in what manner he was qualified for so delicate a task and she explained that the fellow was a notorious rake so her husband considered that he should be qualified in matters of love. I could sense that Lady Bunbury was not entirely happy with this decision and asked her whether she might consider an alternative candidate to be her daughter's first lover. She explained that she simply did not know anyone else qualified to undertake the task and would probably have to allow Mr Raffles to be the gentleman who would initiate her daughter. At this it occurred to me that I was familiar with a far better qualified candidate, your good self."

"What!" Tiberius spluttered. "You proposed me to ravish this poor innocent girl?"

"I proposed you because I knew that you would not ravish the poor girl. You are better versed in matters of lovemaking than any man I know and I am all too aware that your preferences lie in making love to ladies' lesser portals. Who could be better qualified in introducing a shy young virgin to the pleasures of anal lovemaking."

"That may be so but I have no desire to take part in what I regard as a barbaric and archaic practice and I am surprised that you would collude with Lady Bunbury in this, especially after your own experience" Tiberius retorted.

"I have to confess I have some moral qualms myself. However, Penelope is to be corked one way or another. I have tried all I can to dissuade Lady Bunbury from this course. The choice is therefore to allow this Mr Raffles to bugger the poor girl, possibly brutally and painfully, or to ask you to undertake the task in the gentle and considerate manner, which I know you would. That is surely a far more humane means of accomplishing what her parents desire. In fact I am sure the young lady might actually enjoy the whole process with you are her teacher," she said.

Tiberius paused. He could see the logic of what Eustacia was saying and the prospect of buggering a virginal young lady and teaching her the ways of love was rather tempting.

"When would you require me to perform this favour, should I actually agree to do so?" Tiberius asked.

"Why tomorrow night of course. Lady Bunbury and her daughter are to be guests at my house party," Eustacia announced beaming. "Now all you need to do is say yes. I am sure it will be fun."

Tiberius pondered on the matter for a moment longer and then replied. "Very will I will reluctantly agree but only because I wish to spare this wretched girl more anguish than necessary."

Chapter 2: Nocturnal encounters

Once dinner was completed Eustacia and Tiberius adjourned to the withdrawing room. As there were only the two of them it made sense for Tiberius to take a glass of port and smoke a cigar with his host. Eustacia was not keen on port and instead sipped a glass of Charteuse but she did beg a few puffs on Tiberius's cigar, something for which over the years she had acquired a taste.

They sat thus for an hour or so, enjoying re-acquanting themselves after such an extended separation. Tiberius was able to fill in some more of the details of his adventures on the Continent. Eustacia was particularly keen on hearing about how he had finally persuaded the wily Italian Count to part with his triptych and how Tiberius had cuckolded him by bedding his wife. She was also intrigued at the curious relationship which had developed between him and the Duke and Duchess of Schwarzberg during his stay in Bavaria.

Tiberius suspected that one reason Eustacia had invited him to arrive a day before the other guests was that she wanted a night with to himself before the rest of the guests began their liaisons. After she had seduced him on his eighteenth birthday they had been intimate many times over the years. Lady Bosomworth was a frequent visitor at Culbourne House his family home and Tiberius would usually slip into her room for a romp when she was staying. They had also discovered that one of the Grecian temples in the park made an excellent trysting place. This was particularly useful when Lord Bosomworth accompanied her on a visit and insisted on sleeping in the same room as his wife. On these occasions they would take a walk in the park and slip into the temple of Venus to worship the goddess of love.

Unfortunately the Temple was sparsely furnished but there was a stone altar dedicated to the Goddess at one end. Tiberius would usually bend Eustacia over the altar and lift her skirts to expose her exquisitely rounded derriere. He soon learned how to arouse her and please her so he would usually kneels behind her and lick between her legs as his fingers found her clitoris and brought her to a peak of arousal before he would stand and enter her from behind. Eustacia loved making love in this position as it allowed her lovers to penetrate her to the maximum depth and she rarely failed to reach a climax.

One hot summer afternoon they had crept away to the temple on the pretext of taking a walk in the park. Lord Bosomworth had taken rather too much wine at luncheon and passed out in the library. As usual Tiberius began to lick Eustacia between her thighs. Then his fingers entered her dripping slit and he began to thrust them in and out of her. Wondering how he could employ his tongue he began to lick around the entrance to Eustacia's pussy just behind where his fingers had found the sensitive spot in the wall of her cunt and were gently massaging it to her delight. His tongue wandered higher and he realised he was approaching the his godmother's forbidden orifice. He had never touched this during lovemaking even with his fingers but he had often fantasised about employing this secret portal in their lovemaking. The pornographic stories he had consumed at school often alluded to young women being penetrated in this lesser portal and he longed to try this forbidden act. He gently parted Eustacia's curvaceous nether cheeks and admired the exquisite little wrinkled brown star which surrounded her taboo aperture. He could not resist flicking his tongue across the entrance to this taut orifice and although Eustacia gasped, she did not protest. His fingers continued their insidious work on her pussy and she clearly did not want to interrupt him in pleasuring her. He flicked his finger across the dark rosebud again, this time lingering a little longer. Eustacia moaned a little, he assumed in approval so he continued licking her divine rear portal while continuing to pleasure her velvety vagina.