Marchwood Ch. 04: Bon Voyage

Story Info
Marchwood's son embarks on a voyage to India.
20.1k words
4.77
1.9k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Goodbye to England

Augustus kept waving as bit by bit the dock receded into the distance. His parents became tiny figures but still his mother kept waving as gradually the rest of the crowd dissipated. At last he turned from the ship's rail and made his way to the saloon. He ordered a large brandy from the steward and downed it quickly. He was alone at last on the high seas on his way to new adventures in India. He was aroused from his reverie by a melodious voice nearby.

"It is Mr Marchwood?" the voice enquired.

He turned to see an attractive middle aged woman standing beside him.

"Er... yes I am so sorry we haven't been introduced. May have the pleasure of knowing who you are madam?"

"Oh indeed, my name is Bell, Christine Bell," the lady replied." My husband is Colonel Bell of the 2nd Bombay Infantry. We are returning to India after a furlough in England."

"I am most pleased to make your acquaintance," responded Augustus who had been brought up to have beautiful manners by his mother. "But how did you know my name if I may enquire?"

"Oh I should have explained," Mrs Bell replied. "your mother and I are old acquaintances. We met on the dock as I was departing and she told be you were embarking to take up your commission in India. I suppose she did not have time to inform you of my presence on the ship but she asked me take good care of you."

"That is most welcome news for I do not know a soul on this ship and I shall be glad of a friendly face on the long voyage," Augustus replied.

Augustus settled into his cabin and for a moment felt very alone but then he remembered where he was heading. Since being a small boy he had been fascinated by the mysteries of India, especially when one his uncles presented him with a book of pictures of the country together with tales of maharajahs, tiger hunts and exotic temples. As the second son of Lord Marchwood he would not inherit his father's title and estate like his older brother Constantine. Traditionally younger sons of the aristocracy took up careers in the Church or the army. Augustus was no intellectual, unlike Constantine, but had excelled at sport, captaining the rugby team at Eton and becoming a fair batsman on the cricket team. His father was keen to arrange a commission for him in the British Army but Augustus insisted he wanted to join the Indian Army, even though among the aristocratic circles he moved in this was regarded as distinctly second class.

Some time later Augustus presented himself at the first class dining room. The head waiter took his name and led him towards a table and Augustus was pleasantly surprised to find himself seated together with Colonel and Mrs Bell.

"Pleased to meet you young fellow," the Colonel said, following introductions. "Mrs Bell was insistent that you should dine with us and a quiet word with the head waiter soon accomplished an exchange with another diner."

"I am most gratified for your thoughtfulness," Augustus replied.

The Colonel proved himself a rather shy and reticent man who seemed to have little to say on anything but military topics. However, he was happy to offer Augustus a glimpse of the life that awaited him as a young officer in the Indian army. Mrs Bell was considerably younger than her husband, Augustus guessed in her early forties and possessed of a degree of vivacity far in excess of her huband. She talked wittily about their recent trip to Scotland and the eccentricities of life as an Indian memsahib. Augustus was mesmerised not just by her gay conversation but also by the looks from her sparkling green eyes and the flashing smiles she gave him across the table.

They had finished eating and the Colonel was giving an interminable account of the parade his regiment had organised for him on the eve of his departure for England. Augustus was listening politely when he felt a hand stroke his own under the table. He barely concealed his surprise and pleasure, realising that it was the hand of Mrs Bell. He pretended to be giving his rapt attention to the Colonel as Mrs Bell gently stroked the back of his hand. Augustus was about to take her hand in his when he felt it drop into his lap. He could not believe it but her fingers were gently running up his thigh and then deliciously they roved across his lap. Augustus could not control himself, his young vigorous member jumped to attention in his trousers. He looked at Mrs Bell waiting to see some look of shock or pleasure cross her face but is was a mask wearing a faint smile, her eyes seemingly looking lovingly at her husband. Augustus suppressed a groan as the hand once more stroked across his groin and, yes, unmistakeably gripped his rampant shaft for a moment so that it throbbed even more uncontrollably.

Soon after Mrs Bell announced that they should be retiring but the Colonel insisted that Augustus should accompany him to the saloon for a cigar and a nightcap. Augustus was itching to return to his cabin and relieving the throbbing urges in his loins but had no option but to watch Mrs Bell disappear, bidding him goodnight and flashing her dazzling smile at him for the last time.

It seemed to take an age for them to finish their cigars but at last the Colonel took his leave and shaking hands he bade Augustus a hearty goodnight. Augustus made haste to his cabin. His heart leapt. He had been dreading the long voyage to India but now there was the prospect of some excitement with this dazzling married lady. He lay on his bunk for some time. He wanted to frig himself to relieve the dreadful wave of desire which had overtaken him. He was in love with this beautiful older woman but it seemed somehow impure to abuse himself while thinking of her and he could not bring himself to find relief in that manner.

Finally he rose from his bunk and climbed to the deck. It was a still cool night in the English Channel and the wind was blowing steadily from the South West. He decided to take a turn around the promenade deck to see if he could clear his head. He rounded the stern, from where he could see distant lights, whether of England or France he could not be sure. As he came up the port side he heard a voice coming from a dark recess.

"Up so late Mr Marchwood. Perhaps you are having difficulty sleeping?"

He immediately recognised the voice or Mrs Bell and peered into the darkness. He was just able to make out her figure reclining on a streamer chair and wrapped in blanket.

"Erm.. well yes... I just thought I would take a stroll to clear my head," Augustus replied hesitantly.

"Why don't you come and sit here beside me. It is a beautiful evening but cold, you can share my blanket," Mrs Bell said invitingly.

Augustus needed no second invitation and perched himself beside Mrs Bell on the chair. She lifted her blanket and threw it across his knees.

"There now, that is more comfortable, I thought you would never come," she said.

"But how did you know,,,?" Augustus stuttered.

"Oh, just a woman's intuition," Mrs Bell replied in her smooth mellifluous voice. "Now are you going to kiss me or shall we continue to make polite conversation like we did at dinner?"

Augustus was not entirely surprised by this overture from Mrs Bell but was a little shocked at her forwardness. He had very little experience of women and was unsure how to proceed. Tentatively he leaned in and pressed his lips against those of Mrs Bell. Suddenly she opened her mouth slightly and to his surprise insinuated her tongue between his lips. The sensation was intoxicating as he experienced his first passionate kiss with an older woman. Experimentally he tried pushing his own tongue back into Mrs Bell's delicious little mouth and was delighted when she seemed to squirm with pleasure. Augustus's manhood was now standing fully to attention and once more the aching desire was pulsing in his loins. All at once he felt a hand in his lap just as he had done at dinner.

"Ooh Mr Marchwood, you are a very naughty boy," whispered Mrs Bell. "What have we here?"

"I am sorry," muttered Augustus, "it's just that you are so beautiful."

"Well I promised your mother I would look after you," Mrs Bell replied. "We can't have you walking round the ship with that poking out of your trousers."

"Erm, no indeed..." stammered Augustus, at a loss as to how to respond.

Suddenly he felt nimble fingers unbuttoning his fly. They crept into his drawers and grasped his raging tool.

"Ooh Mr Marchwood," Mrs Bell gasped, "you are a well-endowed young fellow. May I have a feel of John Thomas?"

With that she drew forth his rampant prick, all the while keeping the blanket draped over his lap. Augustus wondered what would happen if someone walked past. Hopefully it was dark enough in this recess to conceal them, besides he was past caring. He only wanted Mrs Bell's delicate fingers to keep playing with his throbbing tool. She gently pulled back his foreskin and then slowly slid it back into place. It was agonising; his balls ached abominably, and his cock was bursting to come but Mrs Bell merely continued to agonisingly slowly rub up and down his shaft with her fingers.

Augustus desperately wanted to come but he didn't want this beautiful moment to stop. Besides what would happen when he did climax? Would Mrs Bell mind if he spent all over her hand? Before he could decide anything on these questions her hand began to speed up. He knew he was rapidly reaching the point of no return. The seed was boiling in his balls, his cock was about to explode and then it did a huge fountain of come erupted from his cock spattering the underside of the blanket and dribbling over Mrs Bell's little hand. She seemed undeterred and continued to milk his cock until the last rope of semen had spurted forth.

Augustus was unsure what he should do next. Was Mrs Bell expecting him to somehow reciprocate? Should he kiss her again? He wished he had more experience. To his surprise Mrs Bell simply took out a handkerchief and wiped her hand. She stood up and folded the blanket so that his liquid offering was on the inside.

"Well Augustus, I hope we shall become good friends on this voyage. I shall see you again very soon," Mrs Bell said.

With that she bent down and kissed him again, briefly swirling her tongue around his mouth and then she was gone, leaving only a faint odour of her perfume as Augustus lay dazed on the steamer chair his cock still protruding from his flies.

Augustus soon came to himself and hastily buttoned himself up. It was getting cold now, he was no longer covered by the blanket and a chilly sea mist was blowing up the Channel. Augustus beat a hasty retreat to his cabin and prepared for his bunk. That night he slept soundly and dreamt sweet dreams of Mrs Bell.

Chapter 2: An assignation

At breakfast the next day he was again seated with the Bells and it was if nothing had happened. Mrs Bell made lively conversation passing witty comments on passengers on neighbouring tables while the Colonel read his newspaper after quickly devouring some devilled kidneys. Augustus wondered whether Mrs Bell might arrange some sort of assignation or pass him a secret note but once more she simply smiled and waved goodbye as her husband left the table with her.

Augustus spent rather a dreary morning pacing the ship and was briefly dragged into a game of quoits with a tea planter and his wife. As they finished playing a pretty young woman came up and stood watching them.

"Oh Mr Marchwood, I must introduce my daughter Agnes. She has just finished school in England and is coming back to India with us for a while," said Mr Murray, the planter.

Agnes held out a delicate white hand and flashed a smile with pearly white teeth and Augustus shook it. For a moment he took in the pretty oval face and sparkling green eyes and liked what he saw.

"Perhaps you would care to join us for a spot of luncheon," Mr Murray asked.

"Well I would love to but do you have room at your table?" Augustus replied.

"Oh absolutely no problem, shall we meet in the dining room in half an hour?"

Half an hour later Augustus was conducted to the Murray's table by the Head Waiter.

Mr and Mrs Murray made him feel very welcome with Mrs Murray liberally spooning salmon and asparagus onto his plate and Mr Murray firing rapid questions at him about his education and which regiment he was joining. Agnes smiled sweetly but said little until Augustus tried to ask a few discreet questions about her plans once she arrived in India.

"Agnes has an understanding with one our neighbours, a planter by the name of McIlroy. No formal engagement but I think it's understood that there will be one, now Agnes is of age and has completed her education," explained Mrs Murray.

"Perhaps a little early for congratulations," Augustus mumbled uncertain how to respond, "but I wish you all the very best for the future."

Agnes muttered a thank you but a strange look of discomfort came over her face as her mother mentioned the name McIlroy. Augustus wondered how much the proposed marriage pleased this young woman. For the rest of luncheon the conversation turned to general topics with Agnes sitting a little morosely, only occasionally briefly answering questions thrown at her by Augustus.

That evening Augustus was once again seated at his usual table with the Bells. Mrs Bell briefly remarked that he had not joined them at luncheon and Augustus explained that he had been invited to join the Murrays.

"Oh yes I believe he is a planter, a rather pretty daughter I think," said Mrs Bell a little archly.

"Oh I hope you don't mind," Augustus said, fearing he had offended them, "it's just that I know so few people on this boat."

"Good lord man, a pretty girl like that and I would have been off to her table when I was a young man," said the Colonel with a knowing smirk.

"Well it looks like she is shortly going to be engaged to be married," Augustus added.

"Even so a little youthful company would be welcome I am sure," the Colonel replied.

Soon enough dinner was over and once more the Colonel pressed Augustus to join him for a cigar but this time Augustus made his excuses. He had already taken a quantity of wine with dinner and decided he would take a turn round the deck and then head for his cabin. There was no sign of Mrs Bell on deck and he eventually returned to his cabin. As he was turning out his pockets he noticed a piece of paper, tightly folded. He unfurled it and deciphered the message in tiny but clear writing.

Cabin 342 12.00.

It could only have come from Mrs Bell but did she not share a cabin with her husband? Augustus waited for midnight to come in agony and when the time at last came crept along the passageways until he found Cabin 342. He knocked gently and the door was opened. Mrs Bell pulled him into her dimly lit cabin.

"You weren't seen were you?" she demanded.

"No the passageways are deserted," Augustus replied.

He eyed Mrs Bell hungrily. She was attired in a beautifully embroidered dressing gown and had let down her long dark hair. Her large expressive eyes glittered in the dim light of the single lamp illuminating the cabin.

"The Colonel and I have long since stopped sharing a bed and I always like to have my own cabin," she explained. "He should have passed out by now after several large brandies in the saloon but you need to be quiet just to be sure you don't awaken him."

Augustus paused uncertain what to do next. It was clear where this was leading but he was too inexperienced to know how to respond to Mrs Bell's overture.

"Come here and kiss me you foolish boy," demanded Mrs Bell.

With that he needed no further hints and Augustus took her in his arms. Once more her tongue swirled in his mouth arousing his passions.

"Come to bed with me" Mrs Bell insisted after they had kissed in this way for what seemed like a long time.

She slipped off her dressing gown and to Augustus's astonishment she was completely naked beneath. He had never seen such a woman naked before, certainly not one as beautiful as Mrs Bell, and gasped in astonishment at her fine figure. First he took in two exquisitely pale rounded breasts each surmounted by a deep rosy nipple. Her belly too was vaguely rounded and with smooth white skin setting off the crisp dark triangle of her pubis which was luxuriantly forested with hair. Before he could touch her Mrs Bell pulled back the bed cover and climbed onto the bed motioning him to join her. Augustus slipped off his jacket and sat beside her on the bed. She pulled him down beside her and seizing his face she pulled his mouth once more towards hers. After kissing for a few minutes she rolled on top of him her plump naked thighs straddling his legs. She began to unbutton his trousers and pushed them down over his hips. She then pushed down his drawers exposing his cock which was now standing stiffly to attention. Augustus could not take his eyes off her exquisite breasts, which were dangling in front of his face and reached out to gently caress one of these delicious orbs. Mrs Bell leaned forward and offered a teat to his lips and he greedily suckled on a strawberry nipple until it became firm and erect under his swirling tongue. Meanwhile Mrs Bell was gently caressing his cock and balls so that his manhood became even harder and more ramrod straight than before.

"Oh Augustus I want you inside me," murmured Mrs Bell.

"Oh Mrs Bell, you are so beautiful," Augustus responded.

"Please call me Christine when we are alone," she replied.

Suddenly Christine reared up over him and seized his burning phallus in her right hand guiding it into her mossy cleft. Augustus felt her rub the throbbing purple plum of his cockhead up and down her dripping slit and then she positioned it at the entrance to her grotto of Venus. Augustus could not believe it, he was about to make love to this delicious middle-aged woman. With a gasp she sank her hips down upon his, impaling herself on his rampant tool. He felt the exquisite sensation of his manhood being engulfed by her smooth well-oiled sheath. She rested on top of him for a moment, allowing them both to enjoy the delightful sensation of her velvet pussy wrapped around his swollen knob. Once more their lips met in a long and lingering kiss then Christine raised herself up and began to slowly grind her hips against his. Augustus wanted to thrust his pole deeply in and out of her warm wet cavern but she only made the smallest movements up and down on his bulging prick, lasting out the unbearable pleasure of their coitus.

Augustus was unsure how to respond but began to gently caress Christine's body. He reached behind her and ran his fingers up and down the smooth contours of her back, marvelling at the firm domes of her buttocks and the exquisite alabaster pillars of her thighs. She seemed to enjoy this so he continued his exploration, even once or twice trailing his fingers down the deep valley between the hillocks of her rear and feeling the lips of her pussy as his cock pounded in between them like a piston. Augustus felt he might not be able to resist reaching his climax soon but somehow Christine slowed down every now and then never quite allowing him to reach his peak.

Now she was slowly grinding herself on him and he was astonished to see her fingers wander to the dark thatch between her legs and caress the point just above where his organ was penetrating her. Soon her fingers were rubbing more feverishly as she thrust up and down harder and faster on top of him. Augustus could feel the seed beginning to boil up inside him and did his utmost to hold back his climax, sensing that the lady was about to reach her own.

"Oh Augustus, don't come yet darling, I am nearly there," gasped Christine, thrusting her pelvis furiously up and down on his burning prong while remorselessly diddling her clit.