Marchwood Ch. 04: Bon Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me in for five minutes so we can just talk," Agnes pleaded.

In desperation, Augustus admitted her. He was afraid she might make a scene in the corridor and arouse someone in a neighbouring cabin.

"Last night was magical," Agnes began. "I have never been kissed by a man like that and what you did afterwards. I didn't realise that such marvellous sensations were possible. Oh Gus you are so good at pleasuring me. I want you to do it again tonight. In fact I want you to do it to me for the rest of my life."

"Agnes, you have got to understand, last night was a one off. I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression or misled you," Augustus replied.

"Oh I see," responded Agnes looking crestfallen as her eyes filled with tears. "Oh Gussie I thought you loved me, I thought...."

"Well I am very fond of you Agnes my dear," Augustus continued. "But I am not sure that I am ready to settle down with anyone yet. I mean I still have to take up my commission and I will be required to go wherever my regiment takes me for the next few years. I really can't commit to any lady at the moment."

"Oh I see, I thought perhaps we had an understanding," Agnes replied helplessly.

"I am afraid not at least from my point of view. Now I think you should go back to your cabin before you are missed," said Gus.

"Will you just kiss me one more time before I go," pleaded Agnes.

Gus bent his head intending to simply bestow a peck on Agnes lips but instead she seized him and began to furiously osculate his mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside. Once again Augustus's cock overrode his head as it came to attention. He began to kiss Agnes back. He felt her hand reach cautiously between his legs and then feel him now rampant organ.

She broke free from their kiss and gasped, "There I knew you still wanted my dearest Gussie. Make love to me one last time. I know you are not prepared to ask for my hand but let us enjoy one last night of passion before we are parted for ever."

"I am not sure that is a good idea, I am not sure where it might lead," he responded.

"Let it lead where you will my love," Agnes whispered. "Do what you want with me I am yours."

The temptation was simply too much for young Marchwood. He was after all a red blooded male and a Marchwood to boot and here was this deliciously innocent virgin offering to do whatever he wished..

"Very well take your clothes off and do as I tell you," Marchwood replied.

Agnes cast off her dressing gown and then lifted her nightdress over her head and cast it too aside. She stoof before him in her glorious nakedness and for a moment he admired her slim form. Her breasts were not large but firm and well rounded. The skin was pale and creamy with large raspserry coloured aureoles surmounted by small erect teats. He belly was flat and smooth with the same creamy skin as her breasts while adorning her mons was a sparse and fluffy down of soft hair through which her smooth labia could be clearly discerned.

"I want you to suck my cock again," young Marchwood demanded.

"Oh you are not going to make me drink that horrid stuff that comes out of it again," Agnes said fearfully.

"No I promise not to come in your mouth but I would like you to pleasure me a little and then I shall pleasure you in return," he said to reassure her.

Agnes began to somewhat hesitantly suck on Gus's swelling prick. She lacked the skill of sophistication of Christine Bell but there was something quite thrilling about the idea of being fellated by this rather naïve young virgin who possessed such an exquisite pair of naked breasts and who was looking up to him with her big dark eyes asking for his approbation as she nervously suckled on his manhood. Augustus enjoyed the experience for a few minutes and then decided that he should really offer the poor girl some pleasure in return.

"Oh my dear Agnes that is delightful but if you continue much longer I fear you will bring me to my climax in your dear mouth again which I know you do not wish," he said. "Perhaps I could pleasure you in return for a little while."

"Oh really, are we going to do what we did the other day?" asked Agnes, innocently recalling with pleasure how Gus had found her sweet spot with his fingers and brought her to a pinnacle of pleasure which she had never experienced before.

"Oh I think we can try something even better," replied Gus. "Why don't you lie down on the my bed and I will show you."

Agnes lay down rather shyly, suddenly realising that she was entirely naked in front of a man for the first time. She could feel Gus's eyes eagerly devouring her voluptuous young form. She had expected Gus to lie alongside her and embrace her, perhaps to plant a few passionate kisses on her mouth but to her surprise he knelt between her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. She had never realised how sensitive her skin was there and she could feel his lips gently plating kisses on her smooth white skin. Every now and then his tongue gently licked her or his teeth nibbled on her flesh. The sensation was indescribable and she could feel an eager anticipation, especially when it became apparent that his caresses were moving ever higher and coming closer and closer to her most intimate area. Before long his tongue was caressing the edges of her groin. Was he really going to lick and kiss her in a woman's most private place? It seemed too forbidden and yet the prospect was beyond delicious.

Suddenly Gus's tongue was lightly tracing her nether lips. She could not believe that he was willing to caress her most intimate parts in this loving manner. Soon his tongue was not simply stimulating her outer lips but probing into her private valley. The sensation was too delightful. She tried to imagine what it would be like if it was Gus's virile member which was actually penetrating her tight fanny rather merely the tip of his tongue. Oh How much she wanted him. But she must resist that temptation. She knew that she must save her maidenhead for her future husband, however, in the meantime this delightful species of lovemaking which Gus had introduced her to was more than she had ever dreamed of.

As for Gus he was greatly enjoying his oral exploration of Agnes's virgin cunt. All the lessons he had taken in from his experiences with Christine were not being applied in pleasuring this firm young virgin. He would love the opportunity to make love to a virgin and feel what it was like to penetrate her maidenhead but Gus was honourable enough to try to resist that temptation. Yet at the same time other delicious possibilities began to present themselves as to what he might accomplish with this nubile and willing young maiden. He continued to explore her tight shaft, enjoying the taste of the liquid nectar already seeping from her secret channel. He then turned his attention to her budding clitoris and gently circled and flicked across it with his tongue. Agnes responded with soft moans of pleasure as she felt her tiny bud enflamed by a male's tongue for the first time.

When Gus judged that Agnes was sufficiently aroused he raised his head and spoke. "Agnes my dear, I would dearly love to make love to you and possess you fully but I fear what the consequences might be but perhaps there is another way we could be conjoined as man and woman."

"Oh Gussie my dear if you mean putting your member in my mouth again I do not think I could stand it," she responded.

"No I was not thinking of that," continued Augustus. "Have you ever heard of the Lesser Temple of Venus?"

"No I can't say I have," answered Agnes, somewhat perplexed.

"Well I have just worshipped as the Greater Temple of Venus but just around the corner is sited the Lesser Temple of Venus, smaller and less visited than the greater temple but in my opinion every bit as worthy of a gentleman's votive offering."

There was a moment's hesitation as Augustus's words sank in.

"Good heavens!" exclaimed Agnes. "You don't mean...."

"Yes my dear girl I am asking if you would permit me to make love to your smaller orifice," Augustus explained.

"I can't believe it are you really suggesting that you want to try pushing your thing up my bottom?" Agnes said dumbfounded. "Even if that were possible I am sure it would be exceedingly painful."

"Not so much as you might think," Gus replied trying to reassure her.

"Oh and how would you know?" demanded Agnes.

"Well I have actually made love to a lady in that manner," Gus explained. "Not only was it deliciously pleasurable for me but the lady herself expressed the utmost satisfaction with the encounter."

"But isn't it a very narrow little passage which I am sure is ill-designed for the purpose you suggest?" Agnes queried.

"Well that is indeed right at the commencement but it is absolutely necessary that the gentleman prepares the lady in question fully for the procedure so her entrance is suitably relaxed and ready to receive his organ. Moreover, I have found that using an appropriate lubricant greatly facilitates entry and reduced any discomfort which the lady might suffer," Gus continued.

"Oh I see well maybe we could consider this alternative mode of lovemaking. However, pray tell me why have I never heard of this form of intercourse before?" asked Agnes.

Augustus responded by explaining, "It is one of the great secrets which prudes and moralists throughout history have sought to keep from common knowledge. The fathers of the Church sought to associate the practice with the sin of Sodom. However, there is nothing in the bible to suggest that the inhabitants of Sodom actually practiced sodomy. There have always been those in the know and I am reliably informed that many of the ancient Greeks and Romans were much addicted to the practice in ancient times. Besides for me part of the appeal of anal lovemaking is the forbidden and secret nature of the practice."

"I must say the idea is rather thrilling for exactly that reason. The idea of a gentleman pushing his member up one's bottom is so deliciously perverse that is positively intoxicating," Agnes replied.

"So are you brave enough to try this?" asked Gus.

"Oh why not?" Agnes gamely replied. "But promise we can stop if I want to. I don't want it to be too painful."

"I think I can promise you that my dear," Gus replied.

Soon Agnes was positioned on her knees and elbows her delicious little posterior poking upwards. Gus positioned himself behind her and reminded himself that the poor girl was a virgin and would need careful preparation. If he was indeed going to successfully deflower her anally then it would be a slow process. Rather than rushing to bugger the poor creature he instead bent his head and began once again to apply his tongue to her nether regions. He began by gently stimulating her nether lips once more and then pushing his tongue into Agnes's delightful cunt from the rear. At the same time his finger entered her tight fanny from the front and well lubricated with her amply flowing juices her applied it to her throbbing clitoris. Agnes began once more to moan in pleasure as she doubly pleasured by both his finger and his tongue. After a few minutes of delicate stimulation, Gus began to explore higher. His tongue roved backwards and then up the dark valley between the two rounded orbs of Agnes's delightful bottom. His tongue merely grazed lightly across the sweet girl's puckered rosebud. This was like an electric shock and she jumped with a start as for the first time in her life she experienced the joy of anal stimulation. Then Gus began to probe her tight rosette in earnest, working the point of his tongue into the tiny orifice.

"Ooh Gussie, you are so naughty," exclaimed Agnes. "I can't believe you are licking my bum hole. Don't you think it's rather well... dirty?"

"Of course it is that's what's do delicious my dear," replied Augustus and then returned to reaming the girl's tight anus.

After a few minutes of this, all the while gently rubbing Agnes swollen clitoris, Augsutus asked Agnes if she was ready to take his cock in her bottom.

"I will try," she said, "but I fear it may be most awfully painful. You will desist if I find it so won't you?"

"Of course my dear," he replied. "I will try to be as gentle and possible. First I will apply a little lubrication which should makes things more comfortable."

With that he leaned over and extracted a small pot of cream which Christine had given for precisely this purpose. Having opened the pot he liberally coated his index finger and gently smeared a little around Agnes pink starfish. For a moment he felt her sphincter tighten but as she relaxed he was able to gently ease the tip of his pinkie into the narrow entrance and then slowly work it in to the first knuckle.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"A bit strange," she replied. "Nobody's ever put a finger up my bum before but it actually feels quite nice, sort of exciting.

Augustus re-coated his finger with the slipper unguent and pushed his finger even deeper into Agnes's virgin anus. He moved it around a little to coat the walls of her rectum until he was satisfied that she was fully lubricated. He then applied a generous coating of the cream to his now swollen member, slathering a particularly thick coating across the purple dome of his cockhead which was now throbbing with desire. He could not believe that luscious young woman was offering her virgin anus for him to deflower.

Quivering with anticipation he grasped his tool and placed it at the tiny orifice. For a moment he merely rubbed it across the pink star of her tightly clenched portal. Slowly he increased the pressure pushing more and more firmly until at last her anal sphincter stretched and began to accommodate to his invading mushroom. A fraction of an inch at a time he eased his rampant pole further and further up her well greased shaft.

"Ooooh! That's a little but painful," Agnes moaned softly when Gus began to press his case a little too firmly.

He had only the tip of his cock in her rectum but clearly even this was causing discomfort. He remained motionless for a moment allowing her to breathe and relax.

"That's better, please continue but go very slowly I beg you," pleaded Agnes.

A couple ,more times Agnes groaned in discomfort as for the first time she felt the strange fullness of man's swollen organ filling her tight back passage. Each time Gus stopped moving and allowed her recover until he had around three quarters of his shaft embedded in her tiny arsehole.

"Oh Gussie, this feels very strange but quite wonderful," exclaimed Agnes. I can't believe that your thing is in my bottom. It feel very full like I want to evacuate but at the same time quite thrilling."

"May I penetrate a little deeper, my darling?" asked Augustus. "I have to say your little orifice feels quite delicious tightly gripping my manhood. I so want to make love to you like this."

"Then pray do, perhaps a little more firmly but not too much," replied Agnes.

Gus essayed a little gentle thrusting while at the same time reaching forward and gently massaging Agnes's clitoris. She moaned a little whether in pain or pleasure he was unsure. However, she did not object to his prick pushing deeper into her rectum so he pushed further until he was sheathing his phallus to the hilt with each thrust and enjoying the sensation of Agnes's taut buttocks striking his groin with each thrust.

"Oh that is well... a little painful," groaned Agnes wincing a little as Gus sheathed his rampant cock once more in her slick back passage. "But don't stop I can't believe how thrilling it is to do something as wicked as this."

Augustus continued to thrust steadily into Agnes's tight pink hole, delighting in the vision of his swollen prick impaling the cleft peach of delicious bottom as he glanced down from time to time. He could feel his climax building and knew he could not hold off his ejaculation for much longer. At the same time he was enjoying the delicious sensations of his cock being massaged with each thrusts by the tight muscles of Agnes's anal sphincter. His thrusts became faster and more forceful. Agnes moaned as she experienced her first act of sodomy, delighting in this violation of the moral boundaries which had been so deeply embedded in her.

The amorous pair were deep in their act of anal intercourse and oblivious to everything else when all of a sudden the cabin door opened. To Augustus's horror there framed in the doorway stood Mrs Murray, Agnes's mother. For a moment he froze in disbelief. Agnes was still on her knees with Gus's cock pushed up her backside. However, Gus quickly withdrew and rolled to the far the side of the bed, seizing his dressing gown to cover his nakedness. As for Agnes, she tried in vain to pill the bedcovers around her to cover her own embarrassment.

"What is the meaning of this?" exclaimed Mrs Murray.

"Mother! What on earth are you doing here?" asked Agnes.

I awoke and had a premonition that something was wrong," Mrs Murray continued. When I found your cabin empty I searched the ship until I found a steward who told me where Mr Marchwood's cabin was. It appears that I arrived not a moment too soon."

"Oh Mrs Murray, this is not what it seems," began Augustus totally at a loss as to how to explain himself.

"Be silent Mr Marchwood. I know I should address you as the Honourable Augustus Marchwood but tonight sir you have proved yourself to be utterly dishonourable."

"But Mrs Murray if I can explain..." Gus tried again.

"Silence, it is all too clear what kind of abominable and filthy act you were perpetrating upon my daughter," Mrs Murray thundered. "Please tell me that you have not dishonoured her further by taking her maidenhead."

Augustus could do no more than shake his head.

"That is a small mercy," Mrs Murray continued, "though I wonder what physical damage you may have inflicted on my daughter by assaulting her in the brutal manner you did."

"He didn't assault me Mummy," Agnes protested. "I consented to everything and I am entirely unhurt."

"Very well, this is what we are going to do," Mrs Murray said decisively. "Mr Marchwood you will never speak of this incident again as long as you live, not a word to a living soul. In that way there is at least some hope that the honour of Agnes and our family may remain intact. For the remainder of the voyage you will have no contact with our family of any kind. However, Mr Murray must know nothing of this, the shock might kill him and if it didn't he might in all likelihood kill you. I shall tell him that you and Agnes have had a disagreement and that she no longer wishes to speak to you."

"But Mummy I love Augustus," wailed Agnes.

"Nonsense dear, this is a stupid infatuation and this bounder of a young man has taken advantage of your foolishness," insisted Mrs Murray, "Now get dressed and follow me before we wake the whole ship."

Agnes began to reluctantly put back on her nightdress and dressing gown all the while sobbing softly and then allowed herself to be marched back to her cabin by her irate mother.

The end of the voyage

The next day proved rather awkward for Augustus. He decided to skip breakfast but hunger drove him to the dining room for luncheon. He would normally have say with the Murrays but that was clearly impossible so he hovered at the entrance until the head waiter came to his rescue.

"Oh Mr Marchwood, we have a new table for you. I have already spoken to Mrs Murray and she requested that you were discretely found another table," the maitre d' whispered to him.

Augustus bushed slighty and mumbled an apology for causing any trouble.

The waiter simply ushered him to a nearby table where an elderly couple were seated and introduced him.

"General and Mrs Lavers, this is Mr Marchwood. I hope you don't mind him joining you but he has been longing to meet you both so perhaps he might join you for luncheon."