Marchwood Ch. 04: Bon Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Augustus sat down rather uncertain how to continue.

"Did he say Larchwood dear?" asked Mrs Lavers who was very deaf. "Are you one of the Hertfordshire Larchwoods dear?" she asked turning her lorgnettes on him.

"No ma'am, my name is Marchwood, the Honourable Augustus Marchwood at your service," Augustus replied beaming his most charming smile.

"Good heavens yes!" exclaimed the General. "You must be Lord Marchwood's boy. I knew your grandfather many years ago a very fine fellow. So what takes you to India my dear chap?"

"Well I am to be commissioned in the Indian Army. I will be joining my regiment shortly."

This seemed all the recommendation Augustus needed and he was soon being interrogated by General Lavers about his family and subjected to endless reminiscences about his own army career.

Augustus longed to speak to Christine Bell but he could not see her apart from her husband all day. He finally caught up with her strolling around the deck in the late afternoon looking elegant as usual under her parasol.

"Oh Christine I need to speak to you, something dreadful has occurred," Augustus began.

"Don't tell me it's to do with that stupid Murray girl," Christine replied.

"Well yes, how did you know?" Augustus asked dumbfounded.

"Well you weren't sitting with them at luncheon and they haven't appeared in public all day, something is obviously wrong. Don't tell me you ignored all my advice," she responded archly.

"Well after a manner of things..." Augustus stammered.

"So what happened?" she replied.

"Well she sort of came to my room last night and one thing led to another..."

"Oh good god, don't tell me you ravished the poor girl," Christine expostulated.

"Oh no, well not really, she wanted it and she wouldn't say no so I well went along with her..."

"What you fucked the little slut?"

"Well only up the bum,"

"Oh for mercy's sake!"

"And then her mother came in and caught us,"

"Oh Gus what have you done you silly boy! You are telling me that Mrs Murray caught you buggering her daughter last night."

"Yes Christine, what shall I do?"

"Don't tell me you want to marry the silly girl,"

"No not really. Anyway I am sure her mother would not consent after the events of last night. "

"Well in that case I should leave well alone. We shall be In Bombay in two days and you need never see the Murrays again. In the meantime I should keep your head down and thank the lucky stars that you had a lucky escape. Things could have been much worse."

"Oh Christine, can I see you tonight? We have so little time left," pleaded Gus.

"Well you should have thought of that last night you silly boy," Christine replied tartly. "You could have been enjoying yourself with me instead of trying to bugger that silly girl."

With that Mrs Bell sauntered off leaving poor Augustus more miserable than ever.

Augustus spent the next twenty four hours miserably skulking around the ship, careful to avoid the Murrays and hoping he might catch Mrs Bell alone again but to no avail.

At lunch and dinner he sat through endless reminiscences by the General about his military experiences. It would appear that he had single-handedly conquered the Punjab and then put down the Indian Mutiny. With dinner over Augustus slipped away to the bar and found some solace in his circle of male acquaintances and several large whiskies.

Around midnight everyone drifted away to the their cabins. Sometime the next morning the ship would dock in Bombay and Augustus's Indian adventure would begin. He undressed and climbed into his bunk for the last time. He was just dozing off to sleep when a gently knocking at his door aroused him. He leapt out of bed and opened the door delighted to see Christine Bell standing outside. She pushed her way in in and quickly locked the door behind her.

Before Augustus could say anything Christine began. "I am not sure why I am here Gus. I promised your mother I would look after you on this voyage and in my way I suppose I have done, though perhaps not in the manner your dear mother expected. I really shouldn't be here tonight, you have behaved in a most ungentlemanly fashion but I have developed a soft spot for you on this voyage and I shall be sorry to say farewell to you tomorrow. Now let us spend one last night together in pleasuring one another and in the morning we will go our separate ways with no regrets and some fond memories."

So it was that Christine slipped off her clothes revealing the glories of her naked body to Augustus for the last time. Soon she was lying on his bed her legs spread apart as Gus feasted on the treasures that lay between them. His tongue roved across Christine's yearning clitoris until that little bud had swollen to a throbbing point of desire. He licked out the nectar from her gushing cunt and finally he caressed the tiny rosebud of her anus, gently inserting his tongue into the tight cavity of her sphincter and eliciting gasps of pleasure from her. Soon he was massaging her clit with his thumb while two fingers probed deep into her vagina while the forefinger of his other hand coated on her own secretions pushed gently into her tight rectum.

"Oh Gus my darling will you please fuck me, pleaded Christine. I am dying to come and I need your cock in my pussy."

Gus pushed himself up from his place between her legs and positioned his throbbing manhood at the entrance to her moist cunt. Slowly he pushed his rampant pole deeper and deeper into her juicy shaft. Locked together he kissed her softly and deeply their tongues rolling over one another in a passionate embrace. The he began slowly and deliberately to fuck her. His swollen cock thrusting again and again deep inside her, filling her up to her cervix. His mouth found first one then another erect nipple sucking firmly on her hardened teats and then softly chewing on each one.

"Oh Gus I am so close, fuck me harder but don't come yet I need you to fill me up," demanded Christine.

Gus began to piston into Christine's well lubricated channel, penetrating her hard and deep. Still she did not come. He struggled to control himself but knew that she wanted to come with him inside her. After some minutes he pulled out and flipped Christine onto her stomach. He knew that she loved to be fucked hard from behind. She relished the deep penetration of this position so straddling her thighs he pushed his rampant pole deep into her gushing slit from the rear. Christine gasped as she felt her cunt speared from behind by Gus's prodigious prick.

"Oh ye Gus, take me from behind, ravish my little pussy with your big hard cock," pleaded Christine.

Gus complied immediately thrusting his firm tool deep inside his lover as her cries of ecstasy were muffled by her face being buried in the pillows. He hammered into her velvet channel for the last time bringing her to the crest of a tumultuous climax. Christine shook as she was convulsed by a series of quivering orgasms until she could take no more.

She lay still face down and whispered, "Gussie my darling did you come for me? I didn't feel you come."

"No my darling, I was holding on for you. Perhaps you would let me come up your bottom for the last time," he replied.

"You know I would let you do anything my dear boy. I will just lie here and you may take me as you wish," whispered Christine.

Gus was still lying on top of her his erect cock embedded in her pussy. He withdrew for a moment and pushed his finger deep into her recess coating it with her vaginal juices. The he thrust his digit deep into her anus providing some rudimentary lubrication for her tight orifice. He parted the twin orbs of her buttocks and gazed in wonder for the last time at the tiny pink star and then pressed the swollen purple head of his cock against the tiny entrance. With no preliminaries he pushed his throbbing pole past the resistance of her sphincter and penetrated deep into her rectum.

"Urgh!" grunted Christine as she felt his swollen phallus mercilessly pushing up her back passage. "A little more gently to start with please."

For a minute or two Gus complied with her request gently sawing back and forth in her tight rear entrance as he rode her straddling her buttocks. As he felt her sphincter loosen he speed up his thrusts, now intent on sodomising her as deeply as possible.

"Oh Gussie, you are buggering me so hard. Please come in my bottom, fill my bowels with your sperm," pleaded Christine.

Soon he could hold off no longer, much as he was enjoying the supreme pleasure of anally ravishing this beautiful older woman. He felt his balls tighten and the climax rise in his loins then with a rushg it was upon him. His head swam as pleasure washed through him. His cock exploded, pulsing jets of his hot come deep into Christine's colon.

The next day Augustus woke early and completed his last minute packing. He made his way up to breakfast and joined the General and his wife. Today the General avoided reminiscing about his own army career and seemed intent on giving Augustus his advice on how to succeed in his. Augustus listened politely while tucking onto his bacon and eggs and then made his excuses as soon as he could, bidding farewell to the elderly couple. He made his way quickly onto deck and was pleased to see the Indian coastline coming closer. They were due to dock in about two hours. He sauntered along the deck looking out for anyone he might know though also keen to avoid the Murrays. Suddenly he almost bumped into Mr and Mrs Bell.

"Ah young Marchwood, we have missed your company recently," barked Mr Bell. "I suppose you have been consorting with the younger crowd, far more interesting than us older types."

"Er yes Mr Bell, that is to say not that I did not enjoy meeting you and your delightful wife," Agustus replied."

"So are you looking forward to joining your regiment?" Bell enquired.

"Oh yes sir, very much so. After all that is what I have come to India for," he replied.

"Well we had better get along," Bell continued. "I think it is not long until we get ready to disembark. Anyway let me wish you all the very best with your army career. I am sure you will do very well."

"Yes Augustus dear, take care of yourself," Mrs Bell said softly. "And do not forget to send my kind regards to your dear mother next time you write to her. I am sure she will be pleased that our paths crossed on the voyage."

With that Christine leaned forward and kissed Augustus on the cheek in an almost a maternal manner.

"Yes, thank you to both of you for looking after me. I will certainly pass on your good wishes to my mother. I hope we may meet again some day," replied Augustus.

So it was that he parted from Christine Bell who had taught him so much about love. He could not say he was in love with her but the thought that he might never see her again was painful and he did not care to dwell on it.

All too soon the great steamer had docked in Bombay before the gateway to India. Passengers swarmed to disembark and servants rushed around organising the conveyance of hand luggage down the gangplank. Augustus stood at the rail and observed the melee of passengers and porters on the dock below. He turned his attention to the gangway and at that moment picked out the Murrays making their way down to the quayside. Agnes was lagging a little behind her parents and every so often turning to scan the ship's rail. Suddenly she turned and he knew that she had picked him out of the crowd. She gave an almost imperceptible smile and raised her hand slightly as if in farewell and then hurried down the gangway to join her parents before disappearing into the crowd.