Marchwood Ch. 04: Bon Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted in the bed until her head was over his now swelling cock and slowly bent her head so she could run her tongue up and down his shaft. The she took first one and then the other of his balls in her mouth gently swirling her tongue across its surface. His tumescent organ hardened perceptibly and she ran her tongue around the rim of his cockhead and over its purple globe. Gus wriggled between her thighs and pulled her down so he could run his tongue up and down one of her pale plump thighs. Her tongue continued to play across his glans and around his frenum, tantalising him with gentle stimulation. His tongue ran up and down the groove between her nether lips, gently probing the slick furrow and flicking across the plump bud of her clitoris. His tongue swirled over the sensitive little organ slowly emerging from beneath its protective hood.

Soon Christine and Augustus were engaged in a passionate soixante-neuf. Her head bobbed gently on his cock her lips closing around his swollen shaft while his tongue lashed her clit and probed deep into the chasm of her cunt. After a few minutes, Gus moistened huis finger and tentatively circled the tight brown star of Christine's anus before pressing gently past her sphincter and into the dark hole. Christine gasped as she felt her rear penetrated by his probing digit while at the same time his tongue circled her tingling clit.

"Ooh you are a naughty boy!" she whispered. "Who said you could go there?"

"I just thought I would open up the way for later," Gus replied.

"And what makes you think there will be any later" Christine teased him.

"Well I was just hoping," Gus answered.

After a few more minutes of this delicious soixante-neuf, Christine changed position and sat astride Gus in what was known in those days as the St George position. She grasped his erect prick and guided it towards her gaping and now well-moistened pussy. As the tip entered the chasm between her nether lips she sank down upon his swollen tool pushing it deep into her slick love channel. Then she began to ride him, at first in a gently trot then slowly rising to a canter and at last a brisk gallop. Gus replaced his finger at the entrance to her nether orifice and as she began her canter pressed it home so that with each downward thrust of her hips she was not only impaled by his throbbing cock but also penetrated in the rear by his upright digit. He could sense Christine becoming more and more aroused as she rode him in an increasing frenzy. Her fingers found her clit and rubbed it feverishly as she rode herself to the peak of her orgasm and then after a few final thrusts accompanied by small cries of ecstasy, she sank breathless onto his chest.

"Oh my darling boy, that was delightful," panted Christine. "Now what about you, I think you were hoping for a little poke at my backdoor, weren't you?"

"Well yes, if you don't mind that would be very delightful," Gus replied.

"Very well, I think I am going to lie down and rest and you can get on top and bugger me to your heart's content," Christine announced.

She rolled onto her front and now it was Gus who straddled her. He took some cream and began to liberally lubricate her back passage. Pulling her plump bum cheeks apart and pressing a finger liberally coated in grease deep into her rectum. When her judged she was ready he pressed his erect prick into the tight cleft between her cheeks and slowly pressed it home by degrees until the top half was well lodged in her nether orifice.

Christine groaned a little as he began to thrust gently in and out of her anal passage. Her tight sphincter gripped his swollen phallus tightly as its greased shaft pushed smoothly into her. Gus could think of nothing more delicious than penetrating a woman in this forbidden but delicious manner. Christine lay there inert her head to one side as she accepted his thrusting organ deep into her posterior.

"Oh Gus that feels so good, I think I might come again," Christine whispered. "Oh I do love you sodomising me!"

Gus began to bugger her a little harder, straddling her hips and pushing hard into her tight orifice until each thrust brought his hips firmly up against her rounded buttocks. He could feel himself getting closer to coming and wondered whether Christine was really ready to come again.

"Oh Christine I am ready to fill your colon with my sperm. Are you ready?"

"Oh Gus I am so close to coming, I so want to feel that hot seed washing through my bowels," she responded.

Gus held himself in, riding her harder than ever. Christine felt the strange sensation of her anus being totally dilated and the fullness in her bowels. She loved this different way of loving, opening up her secret entrance to a secret lover. Then suddenly she was coming again, perhaps less intense than the first climax but this time somehow deeper and longer. Gus felt her anal sphincter tighten and spasm around his cock and with a cry released his seed, ejaculating deep into his lover's bottom. Christine quivered with pleasure as she felt the hot sticky liquid blast into her rectum as Gus pumped his prick deep into her a few more times. He lay astride her for a few moments enjoying the sensation of his sticky cock nestling in the tight grip of her anus before it softened and slipped from its grasp.

Chapter 5: An Assignation with Agnes

Although Gus had listened to the advice from Christine about being drawn too close to Agnes he was finding it difficult to disengage himself from their relationship. Besides he enjoyed the girl's company, she was very pretty and laughed at his jokes all things that tend to pique a man's interest.

A couple of days later on deck Agnes drew Gus to one side and whispered to him.

"Gus, my dear, I so wish to spend some time alone with you. Is there not some way we can contrive to slip away together to some quiet nook on this accursed ship?"

"Oh I am not sure my dear girl. I mean wouldn't your parents miss you if you were out of their sight for too long?" Gus replied.

"What about after dinner tonight?" Agnes suggested. "Once we go down to our cabins Mummy and Daddy leave me to my own devices. I could slip out and meet you."

"Isn't that awfully risky?" Gus replied dountfully.

"Oh come on Gussie dear, it would be fun and quite romantic to slip away together," Agnes riposted.

Eventually Gus was inveigled into Agnes' plan against his better judgement. In his heart he knew this was exactly what Christine was warning him against. But then maybe it was just jealousy on her part. She was perhaps afraid of being supplanted by a younger rival in the form of Agnes. Why should he listen to Christine? He would do as he pleased.

So it was that later that evening after dinner Gus sat on a steamer chair in almost exactly the same spot on deck that he had met Christine Murrray in what seemed like a lifetime before. A few minutes later Agnes appeared nervously looking over her shoulder as she crept along the deck.

"Oh there you are," she exclaimed in relief when she glimpsed him in the shadows.

"Quickly my dear, some over here and get out of sight before someone sees us," implored Gus.

To his surprise Agnes came over and sat on his lap pulling the large rug which he had brought over the pair of them.

"Oh isn't this exciting and romantic," gasped Agnes excitedly. "Now are you going to kiss me?"

"Is that a good idea?" asked Gus.

"Oh don't be such a bore," Agnes retorted. "Here we are sailing under the stars across the Indian Ocean, two unattached young persons, surely there could be no better setting for romance."

With that she pulled herself in towards him and their lips met. Agnes clearly had little experience of kissing and at first just pressed her tightly shut lips against his. Eventually she yielded to his probing tongue and quickly relaxed in a passionate act of osculation. She almost swooned with pleasure as Gus skilfully swirled his tongue around hers and worked his lips against hers. After some time they both came up for breath.

"Golly Gussie, is that what they call French kissing?" asked Agnes.

"I believe it is," he replied.

"It's awfully fun, isn't it?" she went on.

"Well it certainly can be," he responded.

"You know we would talk about all this sort of stuff in the dorm at school," Agnes continued. "You know what would happen when one gets married and so on. Some of the girls seemed to think all that sort of stuff is rather yucky but I have been dying to try it for ages."

"I see said Gus," somewhat nonplussed as to how to respond.

"I say Gussie dear, you seem a man of the world. I expect you have done it with loads of women haven't you. I mean there must be something going on between you and that Mrs Bell you are as thick as thieves!" exclaimed Agnes.

"Oh dear is it that obvious," groaned Gus.

"It's alright your secret is safe with me on one condition,"

Gus groaned inwardly and whispered, "Oh and what would that be?"

"Well my dear I would like you to teach me everything you have learned from Mrs Bell," she replied.

Soon Gus and Agnes were engaged in another passionate kiss. In the middle of this he felt her fingers groping clumsily towards his crotch and then rubbing his manhood through his trousers. His cock was soon standing at attention bulging against his flies.

"Oh Gus you naughty boy, have you got what they call a stiffie?"

"I do believe I have," Gus replied wondering where this was all leading.

"Can I have a feel of it my dear?" she asked.

Son she was inexpertly trying to unbutton his flies and extract his rampant pole from his clothing. When she had succeded she began to feel up and down his now tumescent shaft which only further increased its swollen dimensions.

"Come on I know you are longing to have a feel of me my dear," gasped Agnes. All the girls at school say that is what chaps try to do. Once they have kissed you they want to feel your bubbies or even inside your drawers. Would you like to do that?"

Feeling he had no alternative Gus slipped his hand up the inside of Agnes' skirts and worked his way up her very smooth and silky thighs. To his surprise she didn't seem to be wearing any drawers and he soon made contact with a muff of downy hairs. Using all the skills he had learned from his sojourns with Christine h began to caress her moist nether lips and even intrude a digit into the damp recess of her vulva.

"Oh Gussie, that is so delicious, pray do not stop," demanded Agnes.

His finger soon found the throbbing bud of her clitoris and he began to gently rub the swelling organ as Agnes moaned in ecstasy, gyrating on his hand and offering him deep sloppy kisses in gratitude. Agnes moans grew louder and Gus had to warn her to muffle her sounds of pleasure lest they betray their presence to some late night stroller on deck. All of sudden her squirming reached a frenzy as she bucked astride him with his finger rapidly oscillating on her clit. At that moment Agnes Murray experienced her first sexual climax, a moment she would remember for the rest of her life. Eventually she collapsed on his shoulder, breathing hard.

"Oh Gus that was truly wonderful, I have never experienced anything like it," whispered Agnes still panting slightly. "but now I want to give you the same kind of pleasure in return. I know we can't do it properly, you know, until we are married but is there something nice that I can do for you in return?"

Augustus was a little surprised at Agnes's mention of marriage. He was sure he had not said anything which might amount to a proposal. However, he had no intention of saying anything which dissuade this beautiful girl from her clear intention to pleasure him in return.

"Well perhaps there is something you could do my dear," Augustus said hesitantly. "It's entirely up to you but if you wouldn't mind perhaps kissing my thing, you know."

"What your man thing?" Agnes replied with a little grimace, which Augustus fortunately could not see in the darkness.

"Well only if you don't mind," he added uncertainly.

A little reluctantly Agnes bent her head and found Augustus's manhood and planted a tentative kiss on the swollen bulb at its tip.

"That's lovely my dear but perhaps you might take the tip in your mouth and just suck it a little," Gus suggested.

"What like a lollipop?" Agnes asked giggling slightly.

"Yes exactly," he replied.

Agnes opened her mouth and experimentally took the mushroom tip in her mouth. Cautiously she began to suck. It didn't taste as nice as a lollipop but it was not unpleasant.

"Oh my darling that is perfect," Gus groaned softly as the innocent virgin suckled on his rampant pole for the first time. "Perhaps if you could take it a little deeper."

Agnes tried to take in more of the fleshy pillar but found it hard to breathe and suck more than the tip at the same time. Gus could feel himself getting closer and closer to his climax. He wasn't sure whether to ejaculate in Agnes's mouth but then again he didn't want to spill his load over their clothes which might leave tell-tale stains. Suddenly it was too late to change course. He could feel the seed boiling in his balls. He seized Agnes head and gave a few deep thrusts into the back of her throat. She almost gagged but he was past caring. His prick exploded in her mouth spurting spunk deep into her throat. Agnes swallowed hard, opening her mouth and trying to breathe but Gus held her head and thrust again and again coating the back of her throat with more of the horrid sticky substance which also had a rather acrid taste. At last he released her and choking she tried to get her breath back.

"Oh Gussie, that was quite horrid you might have warned me," she whimpered.

"Oh my dear I am so sorry, got rather carried away there.

After a few minutes discussing their experience, Agnes suggested that she should get back to her cabin before she was missed. As for Augustus he was in quandary. He suddenly realised that in his recent actions with Agnes he had only further committed himself in her eyes. No doubt the girl now felt they were all but engaged, he had after all ejaculated in her very pretty Iittle mouth. Augustus castigated himself for his own stupidity. He had let his cock rule his head, how was he going to extricate himself from this mess?

Chapter 6: Going further with Agnes

The next day he decided that he should ask Christine Bell's advice. She was an older woman of good sense, surely she would know what to do. He managed to get Christine alone on deck when her husband wandered off with some of his chums.

"Christine my dear," he addressed her. "I urgently need your advice. I think I have been rather foolish. Last night I agreed to meet Agnes Murray on deck and well things transpired between us. I fear she may have interpreted things quite wrongly, maybe she even assumes that I have entered into some kind of engagement with her."

"I told you to keep away from that girl you foolish boy," retorted Christine angrily. "Don't tell me you have been foolish enough to propose to her."

"Oh absolutely not!" Augustus replied. "But I think what we did may have encouraged her to think I am about to do so."

"Good god man, don't tell you fucked the girl!" Christine exclaimed.

"Well no not quite but well... I did pleasure her and she in turn gratified me orally," Augustus stammered.

"You are a fool Gus but at least there is no permanent damage done. If the girl's maidenhead is intact nothing can be proved and she is still marriageable to someone else."

"But what should I do I don't want to upset her but I really think she believes I love her and want to marry her," Gus went on.

"Well this is really all your fault for ignoring my advice. If you wanted to be sucked off why didn't you come to me. You know I would have happily obliged," Christine answered. "I think all you can do is tell the girl that you made a horrible mistake and make it clear that you have no intentions regarding making an offer to her."

"Are you awfully angry with me my darling Christine?" pleaded Gus.

"No, but I think you have been a dreadfully silly boy," she replied. "Now break it off with the girl and next time you need satisfying come to my cabin, I will be happy to fulfil your needs."

Young Marchwood could not entirely avoid the Murray's for the rest of that day but whenever he was I Agnes's company he tried to be nonchalant. She kept fluttering her eyelashes as him and occasionally winking but he tried to ignore this. Eventually Agnes got sick of dropping hints and took him to one side.

"Gussie my darling, is something the matter," she said, "you have been quite off with me today.

"No, no, nothing at all my dear," he replied. "I suppose I am just a little off colour today.

"Well I hope you are not going to miss our assignation tonight," Agnes whispered to him.

"What assignation?" he responded.

"Well I assumed that after last night you would want to meet again." Agnes insisted. "We could meet in the same place>"

"Oh," said Gus taken aback. "I am not sure that would be a good idea.

"Nonsense," Agnes retorted. "I thought things were going so well between us, please meet me gain tonight."

At that moment Mrs Bell who had been hovering in the background swooped down on the young pair.

"Now my dears don't you know it is rude to whisper in corners, pray do come and join the rest of the company," she reprimanded them.

So reluctantly the young lovers were dawn back into the Murray's circle of friends and Gus was unable to continue his conversation with Agnes. That evening the conversation over dinner was rather stilted. Mrs Murray as usual had little to say while Mrs Murray did the best to keep the conversation going. When the Murray's rose to return to their rooms Agness turned and mouthed something inaudible to Agustus but the upward motion of her head made it all too clear what she was suggesting.

Gus headed for the bar and ordered a large brandy while he considered his options. Thankfully none of his male friends were to be seen. He was not sure if they could offer any useful advice and would not doubt have ragged him unmercifully if he had confessed to the situation he was in. He knew that he should follow Christine's advice and meet Agnes and come clean with her. He should confess that he had no intentions of marriage towards her and apologise for leading her on in such an ungentlemanly fashion the previous evening. Gus was no coward when it came to physical danger as his later story shows but in dealing with an emotional crisis such as this he was ill equipped and while his head told him to follow Christine's advice and make a clean break with Agnes, his heart told him to avoid a confrontation.

After sipping his brandy for some minutes, Augustus flunked it and made his way to hi cabin. He could have headed for Christine's cabin and found solace in her arms but he was too ashamed to admit to her that he had ducked out of telling Agnes how he really felt about her. Instead he washed and undressed and fell into his bunk. However, sleep did not come easily. He wondered whether Agnes was waiting for him on deck. Should he change plan and get dressed and go up and look for her. Should he slide a note under her cabin door explaining everything. These thoughts raced around his mind for a long time. He was just starting to drift off to sleep when he was awoken by a gently knock on his cabin door. He climbed out of bed and peered through the barely opened door. Ro his shock there stood Agnes in her nighclothes.

"Agnes what on earth are you doing here at this time of night," he demanded.

"Gussie my darling, I had to see you," Agnes said. "Why did you not meet me at our trysting place?"

"We haven't got a trysting place, last night was a mistake. You should go back to your cabin," Gus continued.