Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on you can push it all the way in now," she said encouragingly.

Gus gave a couple of small experimental thrusts pressing deeper into her colon and then a final decisive thrust which pushed him in balls-deep into Maggie's back passage. He could feel the soft smoothness of the skin of her backside against his thighs while her anal sphincter tightly gripped the base of his cock.

"Oh Maggie I cannot tell you how good that feels," he murmured.

"Oh yes my dear quite delicious," Maggie groaned. "Now fuck me."

Gus did not need any further encouragement. However, as always he remained a true gentleman. He knew that Maggie had been close to coming while he had gamahuched her and he was eager to ensure that her pleasure was equal to his own. Reaching forward he felt through the thick bush of her pubis and found her clit. With his tool still embedded in her arse he began to gently rub her tiny bud of pleasure.

"Oh yes Gus, my dear," you are a gentleman. "That's lovely rub poor Maggie like that and fuck her arse and soon we will both be coming together."

Gus began gently to thrust into Maggie's bottom as he eagerly massaged her clitoris. Her anus was opening up now and clenching his clock less tightly but each thrust still produced the most indescribably delicious sensations as the right rubbery ring of her arsehole rubbed up and down the length of his member with each thrust. Maggie was in seventh heaven as she enjoyed the rapid circular massage of her clit in time with the rhythmic thrusting in her rear end. She could feel her orgasm building powerfully and then suddenly she was shaking, racked by a quivering climax as her anus spasmed around Gus's throbbing pole. Then his own orgasm overtook him and a powerful wave of pleasure washed through his body taking his breath away as he spurted burst after burst of hot sperm into Maggie's colon.

Chapter 2: A daring rescue

Marchwood awoke from a refreshing sleep to find that at some point Maggie had slipped away. He washed, shaved and dressed in a clean uniform and made his way to the dining room. Breakfast was Indian style with delicious stuffed parathas, sambals and pickles, yoghurt and exotic tropical fruits such as mangoes and guavas.

Once he had eaten he made his way outside to see if his escorts had arrived. Narayan and Gupta were in the courtyard puffing on their bedis but when they saw their officer appear they snapped smartly to attention and saluted him.

"Good morning chaps, I suppose we have a long journey and should get moving. If we can get the baggage organised I am ready to depart," he said.

"Baggage come later on cart," explained Narayan, nodding his head from side to side in typical Indian fashion. "Very safe, driver have gun. New we go. Sun very hot in afternoon."

Marchwood strode back into the hotel to settle his bill and found Maggie at her desk.

"Ah good morning Mr Marchwood, I trust you slept well and had a good breakfast," she said rather formally as if he were just another guest rather than someone who had experienced considerable physical intimacy with her the night before."

"Er yes," answered Marchwood a little taken aback. "I need to depart, my men are all ready. May I settle my account?"

Mrs Cummings handed him a hand written bill and he examined it.

"Mrs Cummings this only seems to include my room and my meals. As you will recall I did receive certain additional services. Should they not be included in my bill?"

"Ah yes sir, we normal request payment for those separately for reasons of discretion," she explained. "I am sure you will understand. But in your case their will be no charge. For a discerning and sensitive gentleman such as yourself I am happy to offer my services on a complimentary basis."

"I see, well you are very kind," replied Marchwood. Nevertheless, he added a large tip to the bill and would not countenance taking any change.

Marchwood strode out in into the courtyard to find that his escorts were ready and waiting with three horses while his essential luggage had been roped to the saddle of a fourth mount. Soon they were mounted and clattering out of the archway of the hotel and down the road to Amalabad.

At first the journey was pleasant enough and they passed through well cultivated fields. As the morning wore on the ground became drier and there were fewer signs of cultivation. Villages became more infrequent. The sun was getting higher in the sky and it was oppressively hot. Marchwood sweated profusely in his military tunic, though he was glad of his solar topee which did an excellent job of cooling his head and protecting it from the sun. By midday the road was heading uphill and trees began to close in on either side of them. This provided some much needed shade but constantly heading uphill was a struggle for the horses and they were obliged to stop to let them drink wherever a stream or pool of water could be found.

By early afternoon they were passing through thick forest. The road curved around a long bend and it was difficult to see ahead. Marchwood noticed his companions were looking around in a rather more alert fashion than usual.

"Everything alright Narayan?" he asked the Havildar.

"Oh yes Sahib, but always looking, always ready," he replied cheerfully enough.

As they came further around the bend the Havildar suddenly reined in his horse and lifted his arm to indicate that the others should also do so. He pointed ahead and placed his finger to his lips to indicate silence. Marchwood peered forward and could make out some kind of cart hitched to two horses ahead but there was no sign of any human occupants. Narayan quietly dismounted and indicated that the other should do so. They led their horses to the side of the road and tethered them. Marchwood was the officer but it was clear that he should allow Narayan with his much greater experience to guide him.

"We go very quiet Sahib, something not right," he whispered and Marchwood assented. Gupta had finished tethering his own horse and the pack horse which he was leading and followed them. They approached the cart, weapons drawn at the ready. It was piled high with baggage but the front seat was empty and the horses were contentedly grazing the grass verge. Suddenly a piercing scream came from the forest followed by loud shouts. Marchwood looked up in alarm and then at Narayan for guidance. Narayan again placed his finger on his lips and pointed down a narrow track leading from the road in the direction of the voices. Together they made their way along it as quietly as possible for about two hundred yards. In front of them it was brighter, the path seemed to be opening into some kind of clearing. Narayan indicated that they should leave the track and go forward through the trees. There was dense undergrowth and this made it difficult to proceed but at least it shielded their approach from any attackers.

As they came close to the edge of the clearing, still sheltered by the trees, a horrific scene began to unfold before them. A European man and woman were stood in the centre of the clearing surrounded by six well-armed Indians. Marchwood could only assume that the Indians were intent on robbing them or perhaps worse. The white man was clad in what appeared to be clerical garb and wore a clergyman's dog collar and a large straw hat. Beside him stood a small blonde woman also wearing a large lady's straw hat. Each of them was held fast by two Indian ruffians. One of them held a knife to the clergyman's throat.

As Marchwood and his companions gazed in horror, the two villains holding the woman dragged her to the centre of clearing where a large tree had fallen in some storm. They forced her forward so she was bending over the tree trunk and one of the ruffians crossed to the other side of the tree and held her wrists fast so she could not escape. In the meantime the minister, possibly he husband was struggling to escape his captors and straining to reach his wife. One of them shouted at him and pressed his knife so hard into his throat that he drew blood.

Now what appeared to be the leader of the robbers approached the woman and to Marchwood's horror lifted her skirt and petticoat and folded them across her back. The woman squirmed in the grip of her captors but could not escape and her husband (if that was who he was) could not escape to assist her. The leader of the villains had exposed a voluminous pair of drawers under the woman's skirts and he now seized these and pulled them with a swift tug down to her ankles, exposing her pale buttocks in the sunlight of the clearing.

It was all too apparent what the villains intended and Marchwood was ready to lead his men in a desperate charge to rescue the two Europeans. Narayan gently held his arm and through gestures indicated that they would fire on the robbers from the shelter of the trees. He Indicated that Gupta would aim at the leader and his two henchmen who were about to assault the poor lady. He himself would take out the two ruffians holding the clergyman while Marchwood should aim at the nearest robber who was lounging on his musket laughing at the assault by his leader on the poor lady.

Marchwood had only fired his service revolver a few times in practice during training and had found that although he could hit a pheasant with shotgun quite easily at home, accuracy with the revolver was much more difficult. As for his companions they would have to shoot very carefully if they were not to wound the two hostages. Everyone took aim but they seemed to be looking to him the officer to give the order to fire. In the meantime, the villainous looking leader of the robbers had dropped his own trousers and positioned himself behind the wriggling lady. She must have known what was coming as the Indian positioned his enormous manhood between her nether cheeks and a look of sheer despair crossed her face. The Indian gave a firm thrust and pushed his swollen prick as far as possible up her tiny rear orifice and she gave a loud scream of pain. The reverend minister struggled in vain drawing more blood from his captor's knife.

At that moment Marchwood softly gave the order, "Fire!"

Gupta's rifle cracked at the same time as Narayan's putting a bullet cleanly through the side of the leading robbers head. He collapsed on the grown his phallus still protruding from his trousers but softening and collapsing as his life blood flowed from his temple. Narayan's shot hit the chest of the robber holding the knife to the clergyman's throat and he collapsed. His companion let go of his hostage and attempted to draw his pistol.

For a moment after his initial order to fire Marchwood hesitated and then squeezed the trigger of his revolver. It jerked in his hand but he must have missed the easy shot. The man standing nearby did not fall and twirled around pointing his musket directly at Marchwood. He froze in fear convinced that his end was nigh. Meanwhile Narayan and Gupta had each slid another bullet into their breech loaders and had calmly delivered two more fatal rounds into the bodies of the robbers. One robber was left on the far side of the tree, trying to take cover while the nearest robber took careful aim at Marchwood. Marchwood raised his weapon again and fired at his assailant but there was a hollow click, the revolver had misfired. Now Marchwood knew he was truly done for. The robber pulled back the hammer on his ancient flintlock and then suddenly collapsed as there was a sharp report. Gupta had reloaded and turned his rifle on Marchwood's attacker and shot him through the heart. Seeing himself outnumbered, the final robber decided to make a run for it and began to flee to the far end of the clearing. Gupta cooly pushed another bullet into his breech, rapidly took aim and fired. It was a brilliant shot, the man was almost a hundred yards away and zigzagging rapidly to make himself a difficult target but the sepoy had hit him squarely in the back and he lay without moving on the far side of the clearing.

Marchwood rushed forward to offer assistance to the European couple while Narayan checked the bodies of the six Indians. All appeared to be stone dead and lacked anything which might identify who they were except that all of them wore a sort of amulet on a leather cord around their necks. The lady had dropped to the ground and seem to have entirely swooned away, her drawers still tangled around her ankles though her skirts had thankfully fallen down and covered her modesty. The gentleman rushed forward to offer her some comfort and after a few moments she opened her eyes.

"We are saved my dear," the gentleman said softly. "Om answer to our prayers God has sent these brave soldiers to save us and now we are safe my dear."

The woman seemed dazed and then began to sob gently. Marchwood insisted that she take a sip of brandy from his hip flask and this seemed to revive her a little.

"I am Reverend Lars Pedersen and this is my wife Freya," said the clergyman introducing himself in a lilting accent. We are missionaries from the Swedish Lutheran Church. We were on our way to Kalinapore when these rogues attacked us."

"Subaltern Augustus Marchwood, I am on my way to join my regiment at Amalabad and these are two men from my regiment. I am so glad we could be of assistance."

"God be thanked, you saved our lives," Reverend Pedersen responded.

At that moment Narayan came running up, "Sahib, all enemy dead," he reported.

"Well done men," replied Marchwood. "Good shooting, you undoubtedly saved the lives of these good people. I am sorry my own shooting was not up to much."

Reverend Pedersen wanted to bury the dead and conduct a funeral service for them but Havildar Narayan counselled against this.

"Maybe more bad men near. We must go sahib, report to Colonel," he said.

Marchwood was inclined to agree and after allowing the Reverend to say a prayer for the dead, they assisted Mrs Pedersen to limp back to the road and climb into the front seat of the cart. Narayan insisted on collecting the weapons from the dead robbers and piled them onto the waggon.

"Mr Marchwood, what are your men doing?" exclaimed Reverend Pedersen. "We go in peace, we cannot carry these weapons of destruction with us!"

"Reverend Pedersen, if we leave these weapons here they may fall into the wrong hands and be used to carry out further attacks on other innocent travellers so I hope you will understand why we must do this. I am sure the weapons will be destroyed when we reach regimental headquarters," Marchwood explained.

"But we are not going to Amalabad, as I explained our destination is Kalinapore," Pedersen objected.

"I am sorry I cannot allow that," Marchwood replied, unsure as to whether his authority really permitted him to do this. "Your wife should be examined by a doctor, I am sure our regimental surgeon would oblige. Besides this road is clearly not safe so I insist that we escort you to our camp."

Eventually Pedersen agreed and they set off again along the road. It was by now mid-afternoon and they still had some more miles to travel in the blistering afternoon heat. After a couple more hours of hard riding they eventually came to the camp gates and were challenged by a sentry.

"Subaltern Marchwood reporting for duty with the regiment," Marchwood explaine to the Havildar in charge of the guard. "These are Reverend and Mrs Pedersen we rescued them from an attack on the road and have brought them to the camp for safety."

The sepoy waved them through the gate and Narayan guided the party to the sick bay which was situated to one side of the camp. An officer in the uniform of a major came striding out onto the verandah as they pulled up.

"What's going on here?" the major demanded. "Do you have a patient for me?"

"Subaltern Marchwood, I am about to report for duty with the regiment but we rescued these people, Reverend and Mrs Pedersen on the way here. They were being attacked by a bunch of rogues who we were fortunately able to deal with. I believe Mrs Pedersen may have some injuries... erm internal injuries," Marchwood explained.

"Oh and what makes you think that?" asked the Major.

"Well Mrs Pedesen was assaulted... erm assaulted in a most intimate manner," said Marchwood uncertain as to how to explain the situation delicately.

"I see, well I am Major McIntyre, the senior medical officer," he explained in a soft Edinburgh accent. "Please bring Mrs Pedersen into the surgery and I will conduct an examination. As for you Marchwood, You had better cut along and report to Colonel Forsythe."

Narayan and Gupta led Marchwood across the parade ground to an imposing building which proved to be the regimental administration. Narayan showed Marchwood to a door with a brass plaque with the name Colonel Henry Forsythe on it. He knocked and entered when he heard a voice call him in.

A middle aged man in uniform was seated behind the desk, slightly balding with greying hair and a moustache and side whiskers, he rose as Marchwood stepped forward and saluted smartly.

"Oh you must be Marchwood," said the Colonel. "Welcome to Amalabad. I trust you did not have too difficult a jouney."

"Well we did encounter a little difficulty en route sir," explained Marchwood and proceeded to give an account of their encounter with the bandits, giving full credit to Narayan and Gupta for their part in defeating the assailants of the Pedersen's. The Colonel insisted on interviewing Havildar Narayan as well who confirmed everything Marchwood had said. Narayan also produced one of the amulets which he had cut from the throat of one of the dead robbers.

"Colonel sahib, please to look at this. All robbers were wearing one like this," he said.

"Good God man, this looks like thugee paraphanalia!" exclaimed the Colonel.

Narayan nodded his head in agreement.

Marchwood had read all about the thugees as he had devoured every available source of information about India before his voyage. He knew that they were a Hindu sect devoted to the goddess Kali and they had previously preyed on travellers, usually strangling them and robbing them.

"But Colonel, I understood that the thugees had been suppressed about thirty years ago," said Marchwood, trying to display his background knowledge.

"They were indeed but occasionally small groups seem to re-appear and we have to take action," the Colonel explained. "You did well Marchwood to defeat this band of visicious dacoits but I fear there may be others in the district."

Chapter 3: Settling in

Over the next few days Marchwood was kept busy learning his duties in the regiment. Although he had only the most rudimentary training, he was to put in command of a platoon of about 20 men, most of them far more experienced soldiers than himself. He was pleased when the Colonel informed him that Havildar Narayan would be his second in command. He had come to trust the older man and was sure that he could rely on him to show him the ropes. The redoubtable Sepoy Gupta was also in his platoon.

Marchwood managed to look in at the sick bay the following day and was pleased to see that Mrs Pedersen was up and about and was able to thank him properly for her rescue. The following day the Pedersen's departed for Kalinapore. The Colonel tried to persuade thme to delay their departure but they insisted they had God's work to do but accepted an escort of a couple of sepoys to ensure they arrived safely at their next destination.

Marchwood began to get to know his fellow officers in the mess but was a little disappointed at the attitude of some of them. Many officers seemed to have very little interest in soldiering but simply saw it as an opportunity to get drunk and play cards. Many spoke only the most rudimentary Hindi and relied on their non-commissioned officers to communicate with their men. Marchwood resolved to learn the local language as quickly as possible and also to improve his shooting skills after so miserably failing to account for any of the thugees who had attacked the Pedersens. He spent some hours on the shooting range with Gupta who proved to be equally adept with pistol and rifle and largely through sign language managed to train his commanding officer in how to hit a target as well as cleaning and maintenance of his weapon. He realised that his pistol had failed to fire in the fight with the thugees because he had neglected to maintain it properly.