Marci and Mike Ch. 03

Story Info
Young black woman's adventures with her white sex master.
2.4k words
4.52
9k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Well, I admit that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, but answering the hotel room door for room service in the nude was over the top, even for me. I had just swallowed a load of Mike's cum when room service knocked on the door. Well, a deal is a deal, so I walked over, opened the door and tried to keep a straight face while the young guy pushed the cart into the room while trying not to appear too obvious while looking at my naked body. Mike took one look at the poor kid and then turned and walked into the bathroom where I heard him break out laughing.

I signed the receipt while the young man stared at my legs, pussy and small tits. AS I tried to return his pen and receipt, I had to say, "Hey! Hey! Here's your receipt. I put a nice tip on there for you."

'Tha . . . thank y-y-you," he mumbled. B-b-but I thi . . . I think you already g-g-gave m-me a n-nice tit. I . . . I mean, uh tip." I broke out laughing and kissed the young man's reddening cheek.

After the young guy left, Mike came back into the room and we both broke out laughing. I walked to him, put my arms around his neck and said, "Your slut loves you, Mike Lewis."

AS we ate our breakfast, Mike said, "I've lost track of how many men have gotten to enjoy seeing your hot little black body in the last few days, Marci. And I never get tired of seeing it, Babe."

I looked down at the floor and said, "I just wish I had a hotter body like my mother instead of this skinny little body that I have."

"Marci, some of the hottest women I've ever seen have thinner bodies like you. Anna Kendwick, Diana Ross, Nicole Richie, and Paris Hilton to name a few. And yours is as hot as any of theirs. Your breasts are the perfect size and you have great legs."

I pulled his head down and kissed him long and hard. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and felt him reciprocate. His hands moved over my body and I melted in to him. As one hand caressed my ass and another moved across my breasts, I was ready to jump back in to bed, until Mike said, "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

I stepped back and looked incredulously at him. "Are you serious? You got me all hot like that and then want to eat? That's not very nice." He smacked my ass and turned towards the food cart and began dishing up food. I quickly ate some yogurt, fruit and a muffin. Then while Mike finished, I dropped to my knees and crawled to my lover and pulled his boxers down. While he finished his breakfast, I worked on his cock.

After we finished eating, we sat in the room for a while before leaving to catch our flight home. I still had some unanswered questions about my night with my mother and her sleazy friends when they stripped and finger-fucked me in the bar in front of all the patrons. I looked at my lover; my sexual master and asked, "Mike Can you forgive me for getting in to that predicament? If you hadn't come to my rescue, I would have been raped and gang banged."

"Nothing to forgive, Marci. It wasn't your fault. And besides, they drugged you."

"Honey," I continued, "I don't remember much. I know I was naked. What exactly were they doing to me?"

I could tell that Mike didn't want to tell me, but I insisted. "Well, I didn't see you at first. I saw your mother and she was kissing some guy and getting herself felt up by another. As I moved towards the table, I heard a familiar voice softly moaning. As I continued towards the table, I saw your pretty face. I saw a man squeezing your breasts. I saw your legs spread apart on the table and another man fingering your pussy. I've seen you cum many times, and I could tell you were climaxing right then, but it was different. You looked sad and I noticed tears coming down your cheeks. Your lips were quietly moving, but I couldn't hear what you were saying until I reached the table.

"Wha-what was I . . . what did I say, Mike?" I asked through my tears.

"You were moaning as you climaxed, but you were whispering, 'Help me. Help me Mike.' When you heard my voice, your eyes popped open in shock. If you can believe it, I saw sadness, embarrassment, and relief on your face. You asked me to help you again, and that's when I knew you weren't a voluntary participant. So, I told everyone to get away from my woman or I would kill them."

When I heard Mike call me his woman, my pussy gushed and I knew my nipples immediately got hard and I smiled a big smile for him. "Your . . . your woman? You called me your woman??"

Mike grinned at me and said, "Well, I figured they might not move away from you if I said you were my black slut."

I smiled at him as the tears continued down my face. "As long as you remember that I am your slut, Honey."

"Oh, I do," he said.

There was a long silence and then I said, "I'm sorry, Mike. I should have known my mother would try something like that. The whole bar saw my naked body and watched a stranger use my pussy and breasts. I feel like a twenty-cent whore." When Mike pulled me in to his strong embrace, I soon forgot my problems. I looked up and said, "I love you, Mike."

Mike and I had a fairytale life over the next year. I turned 20 and he turned 43. I had become very close with his daughter, Gwen, who was now 23. When we originally met, she pulled me off to the side and warned me not to hurt her dad, but once she discovered I was completely devoted to him and loved him, we became close friends. I told her that I wasn't trying to replace her deceased mother, but was just trying to make Mike happy. When she was home from school, we were inseparable. She became my best friend. I knew when we were out together, all the men would be looking at Gwen. She was smoking hot and had a perfect body.

On one of her trips home from school, Mike had to go to Indianapolis for a few days, and Gwen and I decided to tag along. I wanted to show her my old stomping grounds and figured it would be safe with my mother living in Florida.

As Mike attended his meetings, I showed Gwen around town. We both wore mid-thigh shorts and tee shirts but I knew the guys wouldn't be looking at me when she was with me. And that's perfectly fine because I belong to Mike and I only like men looking at me when he's with me.

I know it must have been boring, but I showed her my old school, the apartment where I was raised and my favorite lunch spot. We stopped for a late lunch at Andy's Irish Pub, which was known for their corned beef and cabbage. We both got the house special and a Guinness. I was happy knowing that in a few months, I wouldn't need my fake ID any more.

As we finished our meal and stepped outside, I heard, "Hey cunt! Who's the shite bitch?"

"Oh shit," I thought as I recognized the voice immediately. It was my mother's ex piece of shit boyfriend Jamal.

I tried to ignore him, but he grabbed my arm and spun me towards him. I tried to kick him in the balls like I did a couple years ago, but he blocked me and grabbed my leg. As he reached for my throat, Gwen delivered a perfect shot to his face knocking him to the sidewalk. He let go of me and as I started to run, I was grabbed by another man. He spun me around and I saw Gwen fighting with three big men. She was one hell of a fighter and took two of them to the ground before the third knocked her against the wall. Her knees buckled and she fell to the ground. The men swarmed her.

I hadn't seen the piece-of-shit get up, but I felt him slug my stomach knocking the wind from my lungs. I fell to the ground next to Gwen. I looked over at my friend and saw that she was unconscious. Her nose was bleeding and she had a cut somewhere on her head. I was jerked to my feet. I looked around and saw that there were five men with the piece-of-shit; two black and three white. All of them were disgusting.

The men left Gwen lying on the sidewalk and dragged me around the corner and down the alley. AS two men held my arms, two others ripped off my tee shirt and cut my bra from my body and threw them to the ground. When we reached the end of the alley, one of the men kicked open the door of an old warehouse. The men dragged me inside and held me while Jamal got in my face.

"Well, well well, my little slut. Your mother always said you were nothing by a little slut, and now we're going to prove it. " I spit into his face and he slapped my face hard. He reached down and unfastened my shorts and slid them and my panties from my legs leaving me naked in front of the six men.

They carried me over to the wall where I saw an old stained mattress. The men threw me on the mattress and tied my arms and legs apart. I lay spread eagle and naked under the eyes of the six big mean-looking men. They all laughed and pointed to me. Jamal walked over to me. He knelt down, pinched my hard nipples making me squeal, and then he spit in my face. "You fucking whore," he sneered. "We're all going to fuck your skinny black cunt and then we're going to sell you on the street. And you ain't going to kick me no more." He pulled out his black cock and slapped my face with it.

The men all laughed at me. Another man walked over and pulled out his cock, and he too, slapped my face. The next thing I knew, all six cocks were slapping my body. Several of them spit on me again. The men were squeezing my tits and one of them began fingering my pussy.

"Hey guys, the cunt is soaking wet. She wants us all to fuck her. Ain't that right, whore?"

I felt a cock slap my mouth and another slap my forehead. "Open up slut. We're gonna use all them holes today you snippety little black whore."

The man working on my pussy was shoving three fingers inside, but it was having no effect except making me more and more pissed off. Just as one of the men was forcing my mouth open to receive his smelly white cock, and another was moving between my legs to stuff his cock into my pussy, the cock in my face disappeared. Before I could open my eyes, the man between my legs said, "Oooof!" And then, he too, disappeared. When my eyes opened, I saw my man; my owner; my lover above me.

Although I couldn't move, I watched as Mike dispatched the men. As one snuck behind him, before I could warn him, Gwen slammed a chair over his head. I know I smirked, even though I was lying naked and spread out in front of everyone. "Damn!" I thought. "Mike and his daughter are tough and I'm glad they're on my side."

It took them no time to eliminate the threat to me. As Mike mopped up, Gwen untied me and helped me to my feet. Her arm was around me as I asked, "How . . . how d-did y-you ever find m-me?"

She smiled as she held me and wrapped her arm around my naked body. "The dumb shits left your shirt and bra right outside the warehouse door. As soon as I woke up, I called Dad and he wasn't too far away having lunch." She paused for a few seconds and then asked, "Are you OK, Marci?"

I was crying, but I nodded. "You came in the nick of time. They were just getting ready to rape me. Uh, . . . . uh, where are we going?"

Gwen had maneuvered me near the door and helped me wrap a small blanket around me. "We're going to step outside so Dad can explain to these clowns the error of their ways. She helped me outside and called a cab. We only waited a couple of minutes when the cab pulled up.

"Should . . . should we, uh . . . wait for Mike?" I asked.

Gwen smiled at me and said, "He'll meet us later."

Mike told us later that he spent the next half hour stripping and tying the men to a wheeled dumpster. He shoved the dumpster down the alley until he was just around the corner from a nearby elementary school. He used Jamal's cell phone to call 911 and report six naked men near the school in the alley. As he walked away, he tossed the phone down a sewer.

When Mike made it back to the hotel, Gwen and I had showered and destroyed two bottles of wine. He hugged his daughter and thanked her for taking care of me. Gwen said, "I could have whipped two of them, but the third one got me."

He said, "I'm proud of you, Gwen. Thanks."

Two more bottles of wine and Gwen drifted off to bed. I was drunk and Mike carried me to bed. I really wanted to love him, but sleep called me first. When I woke the next morning, I heard Mike finish the call for room service. AS I jumped out of bed and threw off my panties and fell to my knees, I asked, "Same wager, Honey? If I don't get you off before he gets here, I answer the door naked?"

Mike smiled and nodded his head, "You really are a slut, Marci."

"Mmm Hmm," I moaned as I sucked on his cock and massaged his balls with my hands.


BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers