Marcia

Story Info
My girlfriend after the Army.
2.9k words
2.92
16k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Marcia at the cafe on the edge of town where she was working as a waitress. We hung out eating burgers, and fries, and pop. We flirted with the girls who worked out there on the edge of town. Slowly we began to hang out some. She had just graduated high school and was only 18. I was just out of the Army and was 24. She was a sexy little red head maybe 5'3" and 118lbs. Dark short cut Auburn hair and dark brown eyes.

We really just hung out riding around after she got off work at 10:30pm. She usually went home by midnight. Slowly we spent more and more time together and I finally ask her out. We went to a show and after we went out and parked. We were parked just a few minutes before I had my hands on her big pendulum tits.

They were bare under her blouse. No bra. Big full breasts and completely bare. I loved them bare when I felt them. She wore loose tops and I had no idea she went braless all the time. But I loved it that she did and I told her so. Her nipples were very large and hard most of the time. I could tell Marcia had never worn a bra much since she was very young. Having grown up on a farm I guess the bra was not a big deal.

I had no idea how many boy friends she had in school or how much attention the boys had given her breasts? But I knew she'd given them up to me first thing. As we dated I took no time at all til I had her completely naked. But no is no and she would not let me fuck her. We dated casually and I enjoyed spending time with her and I loved her very nice hanging breasts, with nipples that looked right at the ground.

Marcia moved to the next town west, about 20 miles away and her apt was on the square above a business. We dated once a week usually. but I was in town lots at my favorite bar. I began seeing a car outside her apt. So I checked around and got the feed of who's car it was. So happens he hung out in my same bar. So I casually joined him at the bar on the next stool. We got to talking. Before long he ask if I was the guy who dated Marcia?

"Ya we go out once in a while."

His name was Cris Mandle and I liked him. He had just turned 21 and seemed like a good kid. We actually started comparing notes. He had Marcia's tits out first date too. And second date nude. But like me he hadn't fucked her yet. I saw he had her out a few nights later and then met him the next night in our bar.

"So you get that pussy yet?"

"Very close man, I had her naked for 3 hours and had my dick in the entry but she kept saying no."

A few nights later I got that far too. But no farther. I saw Cris was at her apt 2 nights the next week and I saw him the next night after the second date.

"So you got any closer yet?"

"Yes, things have gotten much better."

"So did she let you fuck her yet?"

"I fucked Marcy on Tuesday night and again, last night."

"Was she as good as you'd hoped?"

" She's good fucking and I enjoyed her and I will maybe fuck her awhile?"

"Not your life partner?

"No don't think so and I can't wait for you to fuck her this weekend."

I was actually thinking of backing off and letting Cris have her to his self.

"I ask her if she was going to let you fuck her this weekend and she seemed kinda turned on about it after I asked."

So I kept our date on Saturday night and sure enough her little legs spread wide and she fucked me before I left that night. And she was very good fucking.

Cris had dates again on Tuesday and Thursday the next week. I saw him on Friday night and he said he'd fucked her both nights and he enjoyed her both nights. He told me she had a date tonight with a guy he didn't know. Some guy she'd gone to school with from her class.

"I ask her if she was going to let him fuck her tonight? She ask me if I thought she should? I told her hell yes that I hate cock teases. She said she would then. I told her if she dates a guy he should get her pussy."

"You shit, you really told her that?"

"I did and she told me lots of guys have dated her and all got her bare tits. I told her she needs to go back and let all those guys fuck her."

Cris and I went home from the bar about one am and the guys car was still in front of Marcy's apt. I had a date with her the next night and after a movie and a stop for food she took me home and right to bed.

Cris had two dates with Marcy the next week and the other guy was with her two nights too. Cris on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Stanley, on Monday and Friday. Cris told me she fucked all four nights. He laughed and told me we needed to get her legs in the air every night of the week.

You get it on Saturday nights, I am going to find her a guy for Sunday night, Stan gets it on Mondays, I do her on Tuesdays, I will set her up with guys on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays. I wanta see if I can get her laid by a different guy every night.

"Why do you want her to do this?"

"I don't know, I like her saggy fucking tits. I want to see if I can turn this little girl into a complete whore. I know a pimp in KC and before we are done I want to introduce her to him. He is a black pimp. Her big saggies will look great in KC. Don't you want them looking good on the corner for the boys. Jimmy will display and sell em big time down there."

On Sunday night there was a different car outside her apt. Cris told me the guy was fucking her right then.

"I think she loves me and she'll do anything I want. I think I could take her down to KC now and make this happen, but there is no hurry. We are going to make Jimmy lots of money."

Stan's car was outside her apt on Monday night. And Cris was with her Tuesday night. Cris wanted me to see her the next night which I did and he saw her again Thursday. No one saw her Friday night, and Saturday I started the cycle over again.

I saw Cris down at the bar after my date Sat night and he said he had Marcy set up with new guys on the other three nights and she'd agreed to date them for him.

Seven different guys fucked Marcy on seven nights that week. The same thing followed for the next three weeks. And then Cris dropped the bomb on me. On Saturday afternoon.

"Saturday night your date is just a bit different this week."

"So how different is it to be?"

"You and I are going to watch our little whore fuck a group of guys before we fuck her."

"And she's agreed to do this?"

"Yep, signed and ready to do it."

"How did you get her to agree to do this?"

"I told her I love her and might want to marry her?"

"So she loves you?"

"I told you I thought she did."

"So how many guys are to fuck her?"

"Ten with you and I. I want her to gang bang and for us to watch her do it."

"And why do we need to watch her do it?"

"She loves me. And I know you have feelings for her, don't you? I want you to see her be a slut and I want you on board when we take her down to KC."

I followed him over to Marcia's apt. We got out and went up to her apt. He had a key and opened the door and we went in.

Marcy sat in a computer chair by the window watching out she was naked. Cris crossed over to her and her head tipped back to meet his mouth as he leaned down to kiss her. Her mouth was open and I watched as their tongs met and his hand fondled her beautiful sagging breasts. He pulled her nipples out hard and kept them tight as they hardened even more as he pulled them.

"Are you ready to do this?"

" I am ready, yes."

"They are to be here in about ten minutes. You give this little red haired pussy up for them completely ."

He reached down and fingered her as he kissed her again and pulled a nipple.

"We want to see all eight of these fuckers cocks bare up balls deep in your pussy. Do it good Baby."

"I will do it for you Cris."

"You know what I want Baby, do it good!"

She sat and looked out the window for a minute and then she looked at us.

"They are here."

"I'll bring them if for you Honey."

Marcia got up her big breasts swinging as she moved to the bed. She propped herself up and spread her thighs wide for them and waited for them.

I heard them on the stairs as they came up them. Cris opened the door and I heard them talking.

The first guy walked into the bedroom where she lay and I stood. He was naked and semi hard for her. He crossed directly to her and leaned down and kissed her as her hands came up and fondled his cock.

I admit I wanted to see them do it. Her pussy was ready and wet for him. She guided him right to the slot and rubbed the head in her pussy and he pushed into her til his nuts hit her ass and she pulled him in deep. They began to fuck. He didn't last long before I saw his nuts pull up and I knew he was shooting hot sperm up near her uterus. I watched as the second guy took his place and they began to fuck.

I watched as he finished and the third guy slid up inside her. Cris was taking to her as they continued. Telling her how great she looked and he was right she did look fantastic. As the 8th guy finished up Cris mounted her and you could tell she wanted him inside her. She clutched his ass as he pounded into her. She yelled his name and cried out she loved him. As he finished in her she called to me and I joined her.

As I fucked her she held me and whispered about I was her protector. As I finished in her she held me a second and then whispered to send them in to have her again. They joined her as a group and began to use her again.

I joined Cris in the outer room as they were on her.

"Ok, she has agreed to go down to Jimmy and do it. So be ready Monday and we will take her down we will watch Jimmy make her his bitch and stay over. I want jimmy to show her to us with her big hangers out for the customers to buy."

"You really are going to do this with her? Make her a real complete prostitute for a Black Pimp?"

"Ok tell the truth you wanted her to do the gang bang, didn't you? And tell me you don't want to see her take his ten inch black cock? And tell me you really don't want to see her big saggy titties for sale in the bad area of KC?"

We could hear her as they continued to enjoy her in her apt. We met at Marcia's apt about noon on Monday. And Cris got her naked and fucked her. She then turned to me and I then joined her and we made love.

I drove and they were in the back seat. Marcias tits are probably 36c or maybe 38c but she never wore a bra and the tendons that held them up pulled by their weight and her big nipples pointed straight down. I have loved them since my first view of them. And Cris had them out bare. Cris gave me directions to where we were going and I drove a ways in an area I didn't want to be in.

He had me pull over by an old warehouse.

"Ok Baby we are going to do this OK?"

"You really want me to do this Honey?"

"I can't wait for Jimmy to see these beautiful melons of yours Marcy. I can't wait til he has them on display."

We got out and walked across to a side door and it opened. A very large black man took us in and down a isle in the building to an office in the back. There we met Jimmy.

"OK Jimmy this is Marcia."

"Ok yes I have heard about your breasts Marcia and I can't wait to see them."

He pulled her to him and his mouth found hers. His hands were on her breasts instantly. He pulled her blouse up and he fondled her breasts. Taking one of her big nipples in his mouth.

"Oh my yes I love these beauties. You will look so good on my corner."

In very short order he had Marcy nude on his lap with his hands all over her and moans coming from her of pleasure as he fondled her. He had his cock out and I was shocked at the size of his member. As she faced us he shifted her up so he could get her into position to enter her. And he parted the red hair around her vagina laying the huge swollen head of his organ between the lips of her pussy. He eased his hips forward and the big head popped up inside her. He began to pull her body down over his big black cock.

"Oh ya, this little cunt is prime stuff. I am going to be very busy tonight with this little bitch. You guys might as well check with me in a couple days and I'll show her to you."

As we turned to leave I looked back and his cock was completely up inside of her and her head was turned over her shoulder lips locked on his as he pulled on her pretty big breasts.

We returned Tuesday late afternoon to see if he was ready to put her out on the street for sale. We were shown back to his office.

"Shit boys she's been out on the street two nights now. And is making me good money. She can really use that little pussy and her titties attract the boys. Let's go see."

He lead us outside to a new black Caddy Escalade and off we went. About twenty blocks later we could see girls on a short street and cars driving around as they shopped. On a back corner right under a light we saw Marcy standing . Her breasts were completely bared and very little else was cover either. Her nipples were very hard and she looked beautiful. A customer picked her up about that time and we watched them drive off.

Cris and I talked about how sexy Marcia looks as a prostitute working for Jimmy.

"Ya, and he tells me he is fucking her as his personal whore about every morning, she sleeps with him."

"So how long is he keeping her?"

"Long as he wants I gave her to him to pimp."

"She know that?"

"No I told her maybe 3 to 6 months."

"So you plan to leave her to be a whore?"

"Yep, she is a good little whore and she likes it."

As the months passed I checked on her twice. Both times I found her big tits bare under her street light waiting. Just over a year passed when I pulled up and stopped on her corner. She opened the door and I told her to get in. She did.

We had driven for nearly an hour before she spoke.

"Where are we going David?"

"Home, Marcy."

"Did Cris send you for me?"

"No he didn't I came for you myself."

"He wanted Jimmy to have me didn't he?"

"Yes he feels you are perfect here."

"I don't have a home David."

"Yes, you do. With me."

"You'll protect me? You know he will send them after me."

"Yes, I am your protector."

They did come three times. And three times I sent them back hurting and I finally called Jimmy. I told him it stops now or I would come for him. If I come I told him his cock and balls would hang from the door of his building. It stopped.

Marcy fucks others once in a while when she needs it. We lived together for a year and we married. She even takes a trip to KC to visit Jimmy for a few days. And probably stands with air on her breasts for her customers too. But we are happy and she loves me.

I am her protector.