Marcia and Daddy Are Ready To Make Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers

Marcia was very happy and excited late Saturday afternoon when the clock told her it was time to prepare for the evening. She returned to her home after finishing the half time football game show. Marcia started her toilette with a leisurely bath. She used an entire small bottle of high end bath oil that Anthony had brought back from the Dorchester hotel where he stayed while working in London. She wanted to be sure her skin was baby-smooth for him.

She washed and conditioned her long blonde hair, carefully shaved her legs, under her arms, then trimmed back her bush. On impulse, she decided to shave her lips and around her mound. Her thinking about what she wanted to happen tonight precipitated the start of the walls of her pussy getting moist. She was hot and felt the need to relieve some of the sexual tension that was building.

The last thing she did before leaving the bath was to use a finger to play with her clit bringing herself to a quick orgasm. It worked. It did take the edge off her arousal. Yes, it helped, but she was still trembling with desire for her father when she emerged from the tub.

She saw Anthony pull in the driveway about 5:30 and shortly after that heard the shower in his bathroom running. For just a moment, she was tempted to just climb into the shower with him letting there be no doubt as to what she had in mind for the evening. Marcia refrained from doing that mostly because she had a romantic idea of what a "perfect" date should be and felt making love to daddy would be that much nicer if they went out for part of the evening first. She knew the waiting and anticipation would make it that much more special and probably more exciting.

Once her hair was dry Marcia brushed it until it shined like polished yellow oak. Next she carefully applied her makeup. Most of the time, she went without wearing much makeup. At school she tended to dress down, not wanting to attract attention to herself. Frankly, with her complexion, she really didn't need much anyway. But tonight she used it wisely, finishing with a pastel red lipstick. She also polished her toenails and fingernails in the same shade as her lipstick. She liked the look. Definitely dressy, classy, sexy with the soft red lipstick and polish giving her a more innocent look than had she used a what she called "bright whore red" lipstick and polish.

Marcia moved to the bedroom and began to dress. She bought a pair of new skimpy thong panties for the date. She thought about buying the exact same pair she found covered in cum in daddy's underwear drawer some months ago as a joke but decided against it, concerned Anthony would not be amused one iota. When she had those on she pulled out the new outfit she purchased with her employee discount off of the closeout rack at the Dillard's where she worked.

It was a black two-piece made of a silky material consisting of a tight filling skirt hemmed a full three inches above her knee and a rather loose fitting top with spaghetti straps. She was glad the items were sold separately. She was a size two and if sold as a single item she would not have be able to fit in the top because of her large bust.

Her best pair of high-heels and matching earrings, necklace and bracelet completed the preparations. As she gazed at the mirror, turning round and round, she felt a chill run up her spine. It wasn't often she openly admired herself. She knew she was a looker but was not "I'm all that" about herself. Regardless, she had to admit she looked pretty damn good, and prayed the man she wanted to impress tonight would be genuinely appreciative. Her last thought as she left the bedroom was, "Oh shit. What if he doesn't like the way I look. What if he doesn't like me dressed as an adult woman? I will die if that is what I sense from him."

That proved to be an unwarranted concern. Anthony's mouth froze open in the middle of a word as he just stared at her. His eyed darted from her face to her neckline, to her breasts to her hips down her legs and back again to repeat the circuit. His eyes were ravishing her body as he got the first look of his daughter in her sexy outfit. "Christ Marcia, you look great!" he said.

Marcia decided she was not going to play the part of a daughter tonight. She certainly knew how to be assertive enough when in school or at her part time job in the mall. She decided this evening she would speak and act if she were his peer when they were in front of others. Should the opportunity to make love to him become a reality tonight as she hoped she fully intended to be his peer in his bedroom as well.

Marcia just smiled as she passed her wide eyed father. She deliberately turned around to face him then bent over to retrieve her purse which was lying on a chair for this exact purpose. She knew daddy could see down the front of her loose fitting top, giving him an almost unobstructed view of her bra-less breasts.

Marcia stood up and smiled sweetly at her father and asked, "Daddy, I want everything to be memorable since this like a real "date" for both of us. This evening while we are out I would like to call you Anthony when there are others around us. I want everyone to assume the young woman my handsome father is with is his girlfriend, not his daughter. Are you okay with that," pausing a second before saying "Anthony?"

Anthony looked back at her, love and lust filling his eyes and answered, "Absolutely."

As they walked out to the car Marcia turned to Anthony and said, "You look especially handsome tonight Anthony. You always look handsome to me but tonight you are going to cause the ladies to take a double look at you."

Anthony felt his heart fill with pride and love for this new girl/woman on his arm. He was wearing his best suit, a nice Ralph Lauren Polo dress shirt with a complementary tie sporting a perfect double Windsor knot, dimple and all. He shaved for the second time today before dressing adding after shave lotion which was something he rarely did.

The smell of Anthony's after shave triggered all kind of pleasant memories from Marcia's past. She took in a deep breath savoring the scent of the after shave mixed with Anthony's natural smell. She smiled as she felt the very familiar tingle starting in her pussy and the accompanying tightening of her abdominal muscles.

When they reached his car Anthony opened the door for her and waited until she was settled in before closing it. When they arrived at the restaurant he waved the valet off preferring to go around the car and open the door for his date. He noticed the valet gawking at his daughter and smiled, pleased at how good that made him feel. He was out on a date with a drop dead gorgeous 18 year old woman and this more than lovely creature was hanging on his arm.

When they were being seated at a booth the waiter turned to Anthony and said, 'Do you wish to sit across from your daughter or next to her."

Anthony looked at the waiter and for a second it seemed he did not understand the question. He pondered how he would answer and said, "Young man, this is not my daughter; this is my fiancé. Please be sure that you or anyone else on the staff we have contact tonight does not make that mistake again. I will sit across from her, thank you."

The waiter, somewhat taken back by this announcement and because of his embarrassment for what just transpired, said, "Please accept my sincere apology for that mistake, sir. Can I offer you something to drink?"

Marcia's eyes filled with tears of happiness when she heard her "Anthony" refer to her as his fiancé. Marcia thought, "Was he just toying with the waiter or was there something more to what he just said?" She allowed her mind to run with the thought. "Fiancé; his fiancé; am I his fiancé? Does he want that? Oh my Lord, I hope so."

Dinner was excellent, and they talked about several things, including Marcia's ambitions after graduating from high school. She hoped to get her degree in pre-med, take the MCATS and go on to medical school with a long term goal of specializing as an orthopedic surgeon. Her interest in that field was the result of her experiences working as a volunteer Sandy Striper at The Sarasota Memorial Hospital and particularly because of her friendship with an female orthopedic surgeon who had taken a liking to her.

She felt she would be excellent physician and was looking forward to going to the University of Florida in Gainesville after she graduated high school in June rather than some more prestigious out of state schools available to her by their offers of academic scholarships.

That decision was based solely on her desire to be closer to her father, affording her the opportunity to come home on weekends when the work load was light. She enjoyed being with her "daddy" and had no desire to be absent of his company for months at a time. She hoped nothing would happen between them this evening which would cause her to change that plan.

Anthony talked about how he was at the top of what he could expect to earn in his software field because of their location, Sarasota was certainly a nice place to live, but the big money in software development was made in Silicon Valley, California or Austin, Texas. He told Marcia he should have changed jobs a few years ago in order to get the kind of money he knew he should be receiving from his current employer.

Marcia asked, "Why didn't we move there Anthony."

Her father smiled when he heard his daughter call him Anthony in public for the first time. It seemed natural and correct coming from her. He answered, "The only reason I didn't was because of you. I did not want to uproot you from your school and friends. I wanted you to have stability while in high school. There was enough disruption in your life with your mother leaving. I was not going to add to that by making a move primarily for selfish reasons; my wanting to earn an obscene amount of money was trumped by what I felt was best for you."

For the second time this evening Marcia felt her eyes fill and her heart swell with the overwhelming love she felt for her father. She thought, "How can what I feel in my heart and in my head for this man possibly be wrong. I know what I feel for Anthony is genuine. If he feels the same for me then it has to be right, not wrong."

They were having dessert and coffee when Marcia grew silent, obviously pondering something. Anthony asked, "Honey, is something wrong?"

She looked up at Anthony giving her father a long, loving stare. "Anthony, I want to know something. I want to ask you something very personal. Please be totally honest with your answer," she said.

"Wow, this sounds very serious my sweet. So I am required to answer you with honesty regardless of that answer or what that answer may mean? Is that what you want?" Anthony asked not having any idea where this question would lead them to.

Marcia nodded an affirmation to his question and asked, "How long have you wanted to have me, to make love to me, if you will forgive my language Anthony, to fuck me?"

Her father was silent and focused his eyes on his lap somewhat embarrassed by what he just heard. He was at a loss for words; his worse fears were confirmed; yes, she knew.

Marcia thought he looked like a lost puppy dog. She felt a need to call him with the more endearing "daddy" at this moment. "Daddy, look at me," Marcia said softly, taking his hands in hers. "How long have you been sexually fantasizing about me? Please answer me."

Anthony's eyes were moist with emotion and deep in his gut he felt some fear as well. He looked intently at his amazing daughter. He marveled at her demeanor; she was far more composed than he was. She seemed to have gained 15 years' worth of maturity in a matter of a few months. He knew this was not the time to lie to her.

After the realization she had hacked into his "Daddy's Fantasy" file" on his desk top, he was certain Marcia knew how he lusted for her. "This is the time to discuss this," he thought. "Let's get this elephant out of the bag and deal with it no matter where it goes. I can only pray this information does not destroy my relationship with her."

"Marcia, I have wanted to be intimate with you since a short time after your mother left us," he said in an almost whisper. "That was truly unthinkable at your age and I simply repressed any conscious thoughts about being with you as best I could. That proved to be impossible for me to do as you got older. To me you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world combined with incredible intelligence. That combination is the ultimate mix for what I want in a woman."

"Sweetheart, you may not realize this about yourself as yet, but you could have almost any man you want. Why would I not want you? I have fallen in love with you over the last few years. By that I mean I am in love with you and would like to spend my life with you in a relationship as a man and a woman, as husband and wife. You're everything in the world to me."

"Please forgive me if I have stepped over what a father/daughter should be discussing; I know I already stepped way over what a father should be feeling for his daughter. I just think it is best for us that you know exactly how I feel about you. I apologize if I have offended you Marcia, but I felt it best not to lie to you about how I feel. I know you saw things in my desk top never intended for your eyes. I am sorry for what you discovered about me there as well. Lying about this here would be both disingenuous and disrespectful to you."

There. It was out. He'd said what he'd wanted to say to his daughter for several years. Now she knew without any doubt what he was feeling and think about her. Marcia took his hands and brought them up to her lips and kissed them lightly. Her eyes were alive and her mouth was beaming a beautiful smile.

She gazed at him for a few seconds then another question she'd been wanted to ask for a long time. "Can I ask you a second personal question?" she said.

Without waiting for a response from Anthony she asked, "When was the last time you were with a woman? Has it been since the last time you went on a date three years ago?"

Anthony just nodded his head in an affirmation to her question. Now that everything was on the table, he felt shy, almost inadequate. How could he have ever thought he could please this seductive creature, this beautiful daughter of his? He was aware of the looks Marcia got from every man they encountered that night.

He'd noticed the smirks some of the young guys gave him, as if to say, "You can't handle her. Let a young man do the job." Even the guy who parked their car at the valet parking looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he drooled over Marcia. How could he think his young, intelligent and beautiful daughter would consider spending her life with him as his "wife"?

But in the next instant all his doubts were gone. For the second time this evening Marcia brought his hands up to her lips and kissed them. Her kisses and caressing of his hands was considerably more intently this time. "You beautiful man, Anthony" she whispered, "My beautiful man." "I need you too daddy. I want you the same way you want me. Yes, I love you as a father. I will always love and cherish you in that manor, but I also love you because you are a very sexy and sensitive man. What I am trying to say daddy is that I am in love with you as well."

Anthony looked at her, his eyes now tearing with joy and started to say, "Marcia, I want..."

Marcia said, "Shush for now. Please let me finish what I have to say before I lose the courage to tell you these things. My heart is full with the love I have for you. Often I have to stop and take a deep breath because what I feel for you can be overwhelming at times. I have been fantasizing about you taking my virginity for a few years."

Marcia realized she was calling her father daddy as often as she called him Anthony. She wondered if that was because of habit or if she actually preferred "Daddy." I want you to be my first daddy. No boy has ever touched me there."

"I want to promise you I will try very hard to be everything you ever want or need in a woman, a wife, a friend, a lover, a confidant. I will do anything you want me to do, daddy. ANYTHING! Think about what I am saying Anthony, anything. Anthony, please, will you be my man?"

"Marcia, I'll be your man for as long as you want me to be," he said happily, his eyes watering. "I'll always be yours."

She looked at her "man", love filling her eyes and said, "Good. Then that is settled. Anthony, please take me home and show me how you love me." She leaned in to be close to his ear and said, "I need you too daddy. I need you to take me home and make me your woman. I need to feel your beautiful cock in my mouth and my pussy. I have been dreaming of this night for a few years as well. No more talking daddy. Please take me home and fuck me!"

Anthony was both shocked and pleasantly surprised by Marcia's words. He liked dirty talk and her using the "fuck" word for the second time this evening caused a definite reaction to his manliness. Anthony felt his cock rapidly growing. He smiled at her, pleased with the events so far and tried to imagine what was to follow when they got home.

Marcia smiled seductively at her father, her soon-to-be lover. She decided to be very brazen and mimic something she saw in a movie; she hoped would really excite Anthony. She slipped off her right shoe and placed her foot on Anthony's crotch. She moved her toes around until she found his now fully erect cock.

Next she started to move her foot in small circles over his swollen prick. Looking directly into his eyes, her face beaming, Marcia said, "I need that right now daddy. Is that my cock daddy? Is that what you want it to be? Do you want it to be the cock that takes my cherry? I dream about you cock Anthony but do you have any idea what else I dream about? I also dream about your mouth and tongue on my pussy."

"Ever since Jean licked me there I have wondered what it would be like to feel you doing that to me. Most nights when I masturbate it is you I fantasize being between my legs eating my pussy until I cum all over you beautiful mouth."

Anthony was stunned. He thought what was going on between them at the table was the most erotic and sexually exciting thing that ever happened to him in his 44 years. His 18 year old daughter asking him if he wanted to take her cherry, to fuck her virgin pussy, to lick her sweet cunt to a climax while she played with his cock under the table!

Anthony called the waiter over and asked for the check. He quickly paid the bill and because the waiter did an excellent job taking care of their table gave him a decent tip. They left the restaurant holding hands. Both knew what they were feeling was something very special in spite of what it was called. Neither cared if other may think what they were feeling and what they were about to do was incest, illegal or wrong.

When they reached the parking lot after calling for their car, Anthony peered down into Marcia's face with a look that was asking for her permission. A slight nod from his daughter gave him his answer. He gently pulled Marcia to him enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest as they kissed. It was their first long, deep, loving kiss. Marcia thought about how much nicer this kiss was than the kiss she stole from Anthony several weeks ago while sitting on his lap in the living room. This was a true kiss of passion, both of them fully involved with their lips and tongues.

Totally unaware of their surroundings, they were still kissing when the valet pulled up with the car. Reluctantly, with both of them giggling a bit, they broke their embrace. Anthony walked Marcia to the passengers' door, opened it for her and waited until she was settled and buckled in before closing it. Anthony nodded at the valet as he handed him a tip. The 20 something year old valet stood there with a look of pure envy on his face as they drove off.

fldoctor
fldoctor
32 Followers