Marcie and Leo Ch. 135

Story Info
A little music, a little loving.
2.1k words
4.5
397
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 135 of the 136 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It will be apparent when you start reading this that I skipped ahead a bit. When looking at the timing of when this story would be published, it synced up to two years since I started this spinoff of the Good Neighbors story. The series started with Leo and Marcie saying their vows. The woman who inspires me has still been in my life as one of my best friends regardless of the distance between us. Without her, I would have never started typing again. To the readers who read through my short chapters as well as the longer ones, I thank you as well.)

"Bay...bay, is someone else calling you Baybay?" we heard from the stage.

Sadly, it wasn't the country artist who originally wrote it, but a slightly intoxicated bar patron singing the song at full voice. I looked over at my wonderful wife whose idea was to bring me there in the first place. She showed me her bashful smile as Aubrey was cheering the guy on. Wes, her husband, was next to her, his head buried in his hands with embarrassment. As I pondered my next move, the waitress brought another round of drinks. Aubrey and Marcie were drinking rum and coke while Wes and I both drank water. Obviously, it was apparent who the designated drivers were. After our singer hobbled off the stage, the person running the karaoke announced a break before it went to normal country music for a bit. Wes looked at me and shook his head.

"Tell me again what the motive behind this was?" Wes asked his wife of almost a year.

She looked at him and smiled before she threw her arms around him to smoosh her lips against his cheek.

"Marcie and I thought that we would do something as a group tonight before we do our own things for the anniversaries coming up. We thought since Leo hasn't had much fun outside the house lately that we do something up his alley."

Wes looked at me.

"I never pegged you as a bar guy."

"I'm not normally. But karaoke is something I do enjoy doing normally."

"So did you sign up for some songs?"

"Marcie said she'd pick."

Marcie's smile widened when the deejay walked towards her.

"So, which one of these two gentlemen is your husband?" she asked.

Marcie kissed my cheek blatantly. I blushed even though it wasn't that much light in the room.

"So, this is Leo," the DJ whispered. "Nikki has told me about him. You think he can handle the song you picked out for him?"

"I am so sure," Marcie said triumphantly.

My curiosity was piqued.

"Leo, you'll be up when I get back to my station. Hope you are warmed up," the deejay said with a sly grin.

I felt a little set up before Marcie turned my head towards her and kissed me deeply.

"You remember our song, right?" she asked.

I smiled. Then I heard my name called. As I headed towards the stage, I started feeling the flutter I was used to back in my school days. One reason I liked being in the background was the feeling of nervousness. It was always easier to have Matt handle the showy stuff and be there to back him up. At that moment, I took a deep breath and stepped onto stage.

"His wonderful wife of two years chose a song for him," the deejay announced.

I then heard the beginning. I loved the drum beats along with the guitar riff.

"Used to spend my nights at the bar room...." I started.

I heard Marcie and Aubrey whooping it up from our seats. As I went into the chorus, I could feel the power I had as I leaned into the lyrics. I'm not going to tell you that I rocked it. No one could rock the song like the original singer. Let's just say I didn't disappoint my target audience. At the end, the deejay smiled at me before I stepped off stage and into the arms of my wife. She leaned in and kissed me deeply until she looked into my eyes.

"Leo, could you take me home?" she asked.

I looked at our table and saw Wes escorting Aubrey towards the door. I escorted my wife after them towards the exit, not feeling any pain even though I drank nothing but water all night. After making sure that Wes and Aubrey were secured in their car and watching them driving off, I walked towards our car. Marcie was already in her seat with the seat belt on when I reached it. I slipped into the car and belted in before leaning over and giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"You're being such a gentleman, Leo. I hope you are thinking about letting someone out of the cage when we get home."

I smiled knowing that she meant that beast inside me. It had been a while since we had one of those types of sessions. As we drove back to the sleepy area we call home, we saw that our neighbors made it home. As I parked the car, we both watched as Aubrey and Wes leaned against her car, kissing like there was no one watching. I heard a rustling next to me as Marcie almost quietly undid the button on her jeans and was slipping her finger inside.

"What are you doing, naughty girl?" I growled quietly.

"I love seeing that," she whispered. "You can see the passion these two have. Aubrey needed him so much because of all the guys she went through. Wes had that right amount of ignorance about her past and that strong desire for her. Just seeing them make out is driving me crazy."

I watched Marcie as she was teasing herself. Part of me was drawn to watching her. The other part was making sure we didn't startle the other lovebirds until they were heading to their house. I leaned in closer to Marcie to hear her soft moans as my hand went around her neck.

"You need to get inside, don't you, my pet?" I growled in her ear.

Her moan became slightly louder.

"Yes, Master," she said a little louder, but still soft enough so we didn't betray our position.

I let go of her throat, hearing her disappointed moan when I did, before opening my door quietly. I softly padded around to her door and quietly opened it. As I helped Marcie out of her seat, I could tell her knees were jelly. I carefully guided her to the side of the car until she was clear of the door before gently closing it. I then pressed my body against hers.

"Are they inspiring you too, Master?" she asked before I kissed her.

"They are, but unless you want to give them a show, we better get inside."

She smiled before I helped her to our porch and unlocked the door. We slid in carefully, allowing the lovebirds to have their privacy, albeit outside. I led Marcie to the couch and set her there before sliding to my knees before her. I leaned in and deeply kissed her lips as my hands went to her waist.

"Can you see how much I want you?" I asked.

She started to unbutton my dress shirt.

"Was it seeing them that made you like this, Leo?" she asked me.

"No, it was seeing you. I wanted you with me since we got dressed for this night out. If it wasn't for the fact that we invited them and we didn't want them to wait, I would have devoured you already."

She spread my shirt open before she helped me out of it. I then climbed onto the couch, so I was on top of her, rubbing myself against her.

"Bedroom, please, Master?" she moaned.

I moved so I was able to get her up before I helped her to her feet. As I pulled her in for another kiss, I took the opportunity to squeeze her behind in those jeans. She moaned in response. We then walked into the bedroom where we shared another deep kiss before I growled. She turned around and bent over the bed before she wiggled her butt at me playfully.

Initially, the smacks were muffled because she was still wearing her jeans. I then reached under and made sure they were still unbuttoned before I slipped them down to expose her yellow panties. I slowly rubbed her panty-clad rear while she wiggled it a little again. Then I smacked her rear a couple of times. Her knees gave out and she was lying on the bed. There was my Marcie, her rear exposed in her panties. Her jeans were gathered around her knees. Her sneakers were still on. I started removing her sneakers and her socks, punctuating each removal with another smack on her rear. By the time the jeans were removed, and on the floor, her rear was blushing red. I flipped her over before I removed my jeans, albeit slower to drive her crazy. She started to unbutton the flannel she was wearing albeit faster.

"Leo, you're driving me crazy!" she yelled as I finally was down to my boxer briefs.

I then removed them, so I was completely naked before climbing on top of her. By this time, she was only in her tank top and those panties. I crawled so I was in position over her, my cock resting right against the gusset of her panties. I looked down into her hazel eyes and smiled. Her smile was a playful one this time. I leaned down and placed my lips along her neck and bit into it softly. Her moan was more pronounced as I felt her hand moving the gusset of her panties to the side before her hand was on my cock.

"Please, Master."

I pressed forward into her wetness. I felt her legs move to accommodate my position as my hands went to either side of her head. The vantage point I had was the best ever. My gorgeous wife's eyes were closed, savoring what we were doing. Her mouth was open as she moaned. Her hair was a little messed up. The feeling of us coupling was pulling the beast out of his cage inside me. It was a bit rougher than romantic. The thing was I knew that was what Marcie wanted.

We stayed like that for a bit, my hips pressing against her. I then pulled out before I slipped off the bed and removed her panties. She sat up and took off her tank top so that she was naked also. I climbed back on the bed and was about to resume the previous position before she turned around on her hands and knees with her head against the bed. I placed my hands on her waist and slid back inside her. After starting to move again, I reached down to pull some of the hair that came out of her hair tie. This made her head move up a little so I could hear every delicious moan from her lips. I started to feel my arousal rising faster.

"Marcie," I asked.

"Fill me up, Master," she responded. "I want all of it."

My hands went back to her hips as I pounded her before I felt myself pour my soul inside her. We both fell to the bed. My arms went around her as we lay there. I saw the small bruise I left on her neck. I felt her shivering a bit as I held her closer. She reached over to the blanket that was at the end of the bed and started to pull it over us before I helped. We just lay there for a while, allowing the excitement to dissipate.

"Two years," she whispered.

I smiled.

"And you're still with me," she whispered.

"I'm not going anywhere," I whispered back.

"You better not," she said as she turned and smiled at me before she kissed my cheek. "Not that I give you a chance."

"I got you. I'm happy."

She was quiet for a bit before she turned so she was on her back. I could see her stretched out under the blanket. If she didn't have goosebumps, I could have seen her entire body as she was looking at me. She studied my face for a bit before she puckered her lips. I leaned down and kissed her before I felt her hand on my head pulling me into her kiss.