Marcie and Leo Ch. 027

Story Info
Adventures in Babysitting.
1.1k words
4.82
1.6k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

With June and Monica being roommates, I always had a hunch that there would be sometimes that Marcie would want some sister time. After all, both sisters were separated from their husbands. June's husband was incarcerated while Monica's hubby was just being inconsistent. They moved into their own two-bedroom apartment about an hour South of us and have been getting along as far as we knew. It was when there was a rare weekend coming up that they invited Marcie to come down to visit. I don't know what possessed me to offer it, but I suggested that maybe it was a good Girls Only weekend.

"Are you sure you can handle being away from me for the weekend, Leo?" she asked.

"I think some time with your sisters is a good thing. Besides, I don't want you to feel like you're stuck with me, and you can't spend time with your family."

She gave me one of those looks. The kind that says, "You're being a sweetheart again." She then walked over from the dining area and slipped into my arms for a tight hug.

"Sometimes, you seem like Mitchell with how you take care of things. However, there are times you do things that remind me you're not him. You listen to me more than he did sometimes. You take my ideas more also. You are a real sweetheart, Leo. I love you."

She punctuated the last words with a kiss before she went into our bedroom to start packing for the weekend. It was soon afterwards that there was a text on my phone from Matt. He texted 911. Thinking it was something serious, I called him back.

"What's going on Matt?"

"Leo, I have a huge favor to ask you."

"How huge?"

"It's Tony. Shannon is getting super stressed out and is taking the time to go to her sister's place for the weekend. This leaves me with Tony for the weekend. I need backup."

"Bro, I never had any kids. I didn't even deal with my siblings half the time."

"I know. But I can use the support."

Reluctantly, I agreed. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my backpack while Marcie looked on.

"I thought I was going alone," she asked.

"You are. Matt needs backup this weekend. Shannon is spending the weekend at her sister's apartment for a break. Matt is unsure of himself."

I could hear Marcie stifling a laugh.

"I am surprised it took him this long. Any questions before you head over?"

"Yes, what do I pack?"

She started helping me pack some shorts and t-shirts as well as my toiletry bag. She also talked to me about the things I needed to know. There were many times Aunt Marcie had to babysit for her brothers. I took much of what she said to heart before we undressed and fell asleep. We had a good breakfast before I received the first call from Matt. It was after a second cup of coffee before I headed towards Matt's place and Marcie headed towards her sister's apartment.

"I'll text you when I get there, Romeo," she said as she got in her car and drove off.

I drove towards Matt's place. I was reminded that it had been a while since I have been at Matt's apartment. I didn't hang around Matt much outside of work after we started the company. There was a mutual understanding that we needed the separation, so we didn't end up killing each other. I smartly asked him to text me his address just to put it in my navigation. I didn't recognize the address.

I'm glad I asked. It looked like Matt and Shannon upgraded from his studio apartment. They moved into a fancier house behind some gates. I rang him at the gate before I parked next to his car. I was carrying my bag in when I started hearing little Tony screaming. I took a breath before ringing the doorbell. It was a few moments before the door opened and I saw Matt in dad mode.

Matt's hair was a mess. Usually, he put gel in it or something. His eyes looked droopy. His clothes were grubs and he looked like hell. I put my bag down inside the foyer before holding my hands out to hold his six-month-old baby boy. Little Tony started crying immediately before I started speaking quietly to him. I could hear his crying quiet down before Matt looked at me with that look of surprise.

"How did..."

"Marcie gave me some ideas."

"You could have brought her along."

"She's visiting with her sisters this weekend."

"So, it's just us."

"Did Shannon show you how to make formula?"

"She has some breast milk bottled up. I know how to prep it."

"When's the last time my godson ate?"

"Two hours ago?"

I then smelled the tell-tale sign he ate. I looked at Matt before he led me to the nursery. Matt took over from there for a bit, letting me watch as he changed Tony's diaper. It was after that Tony seemed to be in a better mood.

I would love to be dishonest and say the rest of the weekend went smoothly, but it didn't. We barely had any sleep that night and when Shannon appeared on the doorstep the next day, we both kissed her cheeks at the same time. I stuck around for a bit as Shannon showed us the things we missed before they started discussing getting Shannon a nanny to help her. It was at that point I made my exit.

Marcie called me as I was nearing home.

"How are you feeling?"

"I do not regret my decision never to have children. Still, your advice helped."

"What do you think is going to happen to them now?"

"They're talking about hiring a nanny. And Matt thinks having one will afford Shannon more time to take breaks."

"It's one thing I did not envy about Robert's and Jimmy's wives one bit. Except they couldn't hire a nanny. It's one reason they would alternate between Monica and I when the kids were younger."

When I pulled into the driveway, there was my angel standing there with a smile on her face and her arms open. I started to get closer to hug her before she smelled me and turned her nose.

"Shower now, Romeo,"

I went straight in and stripped down before getting into the shower. It was shortly after I started washing my hair that Marcie opened the door and stepped in with me before kissing me full on the lips.

"I'm not saying I didn't miss my teddy bear, but you smelled like formula and dirty diapers."

We stayed there for a bit so I could help her get those "hard to reach" places before we adjourned to get some dinner. It's nice to spend time away sometimes. It helps me to appreciate having Marcie in my arms more.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers