Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Good so far, you're not mad."

She pushed herself forward and used her hand still around mine to move the dick around and over to my lips.

She asked, "Are you OK with me having a dick?"

I told her, "Yes."

She pushed it past my lips and into my mouth.

"You still OK with this so far?"

I nodded my head yes.

Then she said, "Good, I'm glad most guys would have beat the shit out of me and left by this point."

Then she pushed it in a little bit more.

Then she asked, "Do you want me to take it out so you can leave?"

I shook my head no; it just felt natural and erotic to me.

She said, "Good, now do to my dick what you like girls to do to yours."

"So, Marcy, I sucked her until she filled my mouth with her hot, sticky cum."

That was our first of many times. She taught me to deep throat and take her whole nine inches. Later that summer, we grew apart, and I met you and haven't sucked dick since. Until you fed me that cum covered dildo tonight."

I was fucking him like crazy because his story had turned me on. I love guy-on-guy in porno. I jumped off onto the bed on my back with my legs wide open and yelled, "Rodger, please fuck me hard, and don't worry about hurting me. I want you as deep as you can go." As soon as he entered me, I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled his ass in, and I came for what felt like hours, and every couple of minutes, I would squirt over his dick.

When we noticed the sun in the window, he finally came inside me one last time. We got up after we recovered, showered, went to the guest room, and slept until three o'clock.

Our exploits will continue.