Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my eyes opened, Mindy kissed me and asked, "Did you go to your happy place?"

I blushed, bit my lower lip, and shook my head yes.

Mindy walked over to her desk and pulled something out. She walked over to me, knelt between my legs, and spread them. She said, "This is for you," as she hooked a clip on my engorged clit and closed it. "Let me know when it starts to hurt." My body started convulsing, and I put my hand over hers to stop her when the pleasure changed to pain.

She said, "It's a clit clamp, and you can turn the ring on it to make it tighter as your orgasm gets more intense. I have never met a woman that is more deserving of one than you; it's my gift to you. Enjoy it, my dear."

"I thanked them for being so tender in the beginning and then giving me what I needed to have such a great sexual climax,"

Mindy leaned in to kiss me and twisted the ring in the clit clamp two full turns; plus, she was pulling on it, and I had another huge orgasm. I thought it was all over. But she pulled it off with a quick snap, and blood rushed back into my clit, and I blacked out and squirted for the second time in my life.

When I returned from my happy place, I told Rodger, "I don't think we need to start couples counseling. I understand what you want, and as long as these guys or people like them are around, I will be your happily married slut of a wife."

Steve said, "You are not a slut, my dear. You are now A 'Hot Wife,' it was our pleasure introducing you to the lifestyle."

Then I told Mindy, "We have been paying for our drinks as we got them tonight. Can we start a tab on my card along with this?"

Mindy said, "Sure, but we were in here for way more than one dance, and we did have a breakthrough in your sex counseling, so it should be for four dances each, but on second thought, I'll write them off because this was as much fun for us as it was for you, and I hope we can become very close friends in the future. Maybe you could even dance on stage sometime to get Rodger worked up if you like."

We went to the bar, and Mindy had the bartender, Nancy, cancel our tab and give me my card back. While she was doing that, I looked deeply into her eyes while biting my lower lip. I needed more of this woman.

Steve whispered loudly in Mindy's ear so she could hear him over the blasting music. "I see that look in your eyes, Mindy; it's the same look you had with Eve up in Montreal. Be gentle with her; you have my permission for whatever might happen between the two of you tonight and in the future." And he walked away.

His words had a very powerful impact on me. He had just permitted Mindy to be with me. I felt my pussy dripping again; no, it was not only dripping; it tingled with excitement. I thought to myself, "Am I Bi? I did not know the answer, but I wanted to find out."

Mindy said to Steve as he walked away, "I'll do anything she wants me to."

I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm yours; mold me into whatever you think I should be."

She had a devilish smile on her face. Then Mindy took my hand and walked me over to what they called Jimmy's side, where some construction was being done, and into a dark corner, where our semi-public make-out session started.

After about five minutes, we had each other's dresses up around our waists and fingered each other.

Rodger and Steve had come over and were watching when Rodger said, "I'm not sure I did the right thing."

Steve told him, "You know, you might have created yourself a problem, and I hope your dick will be able to handle it because you broke that sexy thing out of the genie bottle, and she turned into a very erotic woman tonight, and there is no fucking way to put her back in that shattered bottle; it has shattered into too many pieces. Rodger, my man, I hope you are not a jealous man because if I ever get the chance to fuck her again, I will not be holding back as I did in the office."

Rodger said, "You were holding back?"

"If I weren't, she would still be back there hollering my name and comparing me to god."

Steve returned to the bar to have a drink and see how things were going. Rodger stayed and watched me lick my first pussy and bring Mindy to an orgasm. Rodger joined him fifteen or twenty minutes later. Steve told Nancy to give him a drink on him.

Then Steve asked, "How are they doing? Have they come up for air?"

"Ya, but now Mindy is taking her around the bar, and they are talking to all the guys; she's sitting on their laps, and they are feeling her up, and she looks like she is enjoying herself."

"Are they tipping her?"

"She has a big hand full of money if that's what you mean."

"Oh, shit, I think Mindy wants to hire her. How do you feel about that? Her letting all those men touch her so intimately?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm as hard as a rock."

"I know the feeling, buddy."

"OK, let me say this to you: Tonight, when you get home, she's going to show you all the money she's made, then she's going to fuck the shit out of you. Maybe not in that order. In the morning, you two will have to decide whether you can wrap your heads around letting her come here every weekend and do what she's doing now and a lot more that happens in the VIP rooms."

Then he said, "Yes, you will have to visualize all night long what she is doing with these men, but when she gets home, you will get your reward: a sex-hungry wife that loves you. You will have to care for her needs that have built up all night."

"How will I know if she will still love me after all that she will be doing?"

"She will because I see that same lust in Mindy's eyes daily."

Just then, I came up behind Rodger, stuck my hand in his pocket, left a wad of money, then spun his bar stool around and kissed him deeply. As I kissed him, I massaged the hard rod in his pants.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me," I said.

"How do you know I'm not mad?"

"You would have a pouty face, and you don't, plus you have a steel rod in your pants because you must like watching me do that stuff to the men."

My eyes twinkled when I told him that. "Rodger, one guy I touched has a dick that must be at least ten inches."

Then I said, "Mindy is going to let me mingle with all these virile men for the last hour and a half and make some money. Is that OK with you?" I asked him as I massaged his cock.

"Will you be where I can see you and watch you?"

"No, a couple of guys want VIP sessions, and you will be outside in the car dreaming about what I'm doing to them or what they are doing to me. Mindy and Steve don't allow the dancers' husbands or boyfriends in the club while they work. Just remember that you were the one who wanted me to go out on dates with strange men and come home and tell you all about it. Now you have your wish."

"Now go get out of here. And no touching your buddy. I'll see you in an hour and a half."

He thought I was walking him out, but I stopped, took a young man in his early twenties hand, and said loud enough for Rodger to hear.

"Come on, the first VIP dance with Mrs. Robinson is only $50, and if you get more than one, you might even be able to touch my pussy." I looked over my shoulder, smiling at Rodger as he watched me shaking my ass at him and all the guys in the club.

Rodger went to the car and counted all the tip money I had made, $350 for the thirty minutes I had been with Mindy. I did five VIP sessions in the last hour and a half, and Mindy let me keep all the money but explained how it would work if I were to work there for good. I was so worked up that I had decided I would already.

When I got to the car, I got in the back seat and told Roger to pull all the way down to the back of the parking lot. When he found a spot in the back, I said to him,

"Do you need an invitation? Get your ass back here."

He got out and into the back seat, and I handed him two one-hundred-dollar bills as I undid his belt and pulled down his pants.

I tongue-kissed him, broke the kiss, and asked, "Can you guess what I did to earn that $200?" as I pumped his cock.

He said, "I can taste cum in your mouth." I kissed him again and said.

"Nothing gets by you, does it," I said and giggled.

"Are you OK?" "How are things going so far?" Then I pulled up my skirt, and my thong was gone.

Rodger asked, "What happened to your thong?"

I handed him $100 and said, "One guy fingered me for a song and wanted the panties for his collection."

His cock jumped in my hand.

I handed him two more fifty-dollar bills and said, "The next guy just wanted to suck my nipples and leave a hickey." I showed him the hickey on the inside of my right breast.

He touched the hickey. He was now leaking pre-cum, and his cock was jumping.

Then I handed him three one-hundred-dollar bills. These came from that couple that was sitting in the back. They asked for a dance for both of them. That was fun; they were the second person I entertained.

Then I said, "I hope you can handle the next one." I handed him five one-hundred-dollar bills. Then I opened my purse and pulled out a paper towel, and unwrapped it; there was a condom tied at the open end that was half full of cum.

"Is that all?"

I cut him off and said. "Yes, it's full of a strange man's cum, Rodger."

"Is that all you did?"

"No, there was another guy, the first guy you saw me take back; he had a fetish, and all he wanted to do was lick my ass hole and stick his finger in it during two songs." He gave me these. It was four fifty-dollar bills.

I bent down and licked the pre-cum from his dick. Then I told him to pull up his pants. He did, and we both got in the car's front seat. A couple of guys gave us catcalls when they saw us getting out of the back seat. One yelled, "Can we be next?

I said, "Sorry, I'm done for the night, but come back. You may get a shot at Mrs. Robinson. As long as you have the money to back up your dreams."

I told Rodger, "Start driving home. I will say something, and I would be grateful if you could think about it on the way home and do not answer me until later. Tonight, in less than three hours, I made $1750. That's a lot of money, Rodger. I only make $750 a week as a sales clerk at Greta's shop and work more than 40 hours weekly. But I want you to know that what I did tonight did not feel like work; I enjoyed myself. Rodger, I love you very much, and I always will. This all started because of your perverted fantasies. But Mindy told me I could work one weekday night and one weekend night and clear $2,500 to $3,000 for those two nights because many of the younger guys have a thing for older women with some meat on their bones. They were all asking the hostess for a VIP session with Mrs. Robinson. I left over ten guys that I could not get to. Rodger, I am going to do it. You need to decide if what you begged me to do for years is something you can now handle and live with. When we get home, I will shower and find something sexy to wear to bed. If you're OK with this, you will be in our bed; if not, you can move into the guest room until you find a place to live."

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. I went to the bedroom and found a nice teddy, and went to the master bathroom to shower and waited for the water to run warm; in cool weather, it takes a while. Rodger quickly set up a movie camera, entered the bathroom, and stopped me from undressing. He took me by the hand and led me to my dresser, took out a thong, and helped me into it. Rodger pointed to the camera and said, "I'm filming this now that my fantasy has become a reality."

Then he went over to the loveseat by the window and sat down.

Then Rodger said, "I'm all in, but I have some of my own demands if you do this. First, you are not to shower or change before you come home; I want you the same as your clients have you. Second, I'll be right here waiting for you, and you must recreate your night and tell me all of the juicy details of what you did that night. I'm not going to jerk off while you're gone. That started tonight."

I bent down and said, "Rodger, I love you so much. You know that if someone had told me I would be working at a strip club at the age of 45 before we went out tonight, I would have told them they were nuts."

I stepped behind him, opened the curtains, and turned on the spotlights above the window.

Rodger said, "Are you sure the neighbors in the back might be able to see you naked?"

"Is that not what you wanted for years, Rodger, for men to see me all naked and sexy and want me?"

Then I started, "OK now, Rodger, the first guy was the one with the fetish; he was upfront with me, and he offered me two hundred dollars to lick my ass hole, so I dropped his pants and pulled his dick out of his boxers for him; it was very small; then I lifted my skirt as he knelt on the bench. Then he pulled my thong down to my knees. He preceded to kiss all around my ass and then tenderly lick my entire ass in big circles. The circles kept getting smaller until he licked my rosebud. His tongue was long, and he curled and pushed it inside a little. He spent a lot of time on it, which got me all worked up. I took one of his hands and guided a finger into my pussy and got it wet, then had him push it into my ass, and he finger-fucked my ass until the end of the song. When I turned around, he had a load of cum in his lap, and I helped him clean it up."

I bent over and said, "You know, Rodger, I never let you play with my ass that much, but after that, I think that sometime in the future, if you don't rush it and you prime me up some just like he did, you may get another one of your fantasies, and you can have my ass for the first time. I liked the way his finger felt in my ass."

Then I asked, "Are you still OK with me going on?"

He said, "Yes, please go on."

The next was the couple; they wanted a lap dance for him, and she wanted to be there to watch, just like us. So, I found the biggest booth and took them in. I was on his lap, grinding away, when she pulled up my skirt and rubbed my pussy. She got down, pulled my thong to the side, and started eating me out. She was really good, Rodger. I stood up to kiss her, and he opened his pants and took out his cock. He pulled me back down and moved his cock, so he was right there with my pussy, just splitting the lips open. His dick felt like a hot dog on my pussy lips. She got back down and licked us both to our orgasms, and he shot his load on top of my pussy and belly, and she cleaned us both.

I kissed Rodger and asked how he was doing. He said it was fine and to go ahead with my stories.

The next was a very young guy; he had been staring at my tits since we walked into the club, even while I was with you. He met me at the VIP room door when I finished with the couple. He told me he had a hundred dollars and wanted two dances. Once I locked myself in the room, I got close and whispered in his ear, asking, "What's your pleasure, son?" as I massaged his cock over his jeans.

He said, "You remind me of a teacher I had, and she had beautiful tits just like you, but she never showed them off as you do. Can I stay in here and touch them?"

I took his hand and put it on my right breast. He stood there shaken. For some reason, I think he was a virgin. He just let it sit there, afraid to move it. I then placed the other hand on my left breast, leaving my hands over his.

I asked, "Do you like the way they feel?"

He said, "Yes, ma'am."

Then I used my hands to make him squeeze them. His eyes lit up each time I did it. After the third time, he took over doing it himself.

Rodger. My nipples were so hard from being massaged with the silk blouse over them.

Then I said, "Son, this first song is almost over. Don't you want to open my blouse and touch them without the blouse on them?"

"I might cum in my jeans if I did."

I undid the button on his jeans, pulled the fly down, then pushed them and his boxers down around his knees. Then I pulled my blouse up, revealing more breasts as I went. As soon as it was up high enough, his hands went back up, and he made up for the lost time.

He asked, "May I suck the nipples, ma'am?"

I first lifted one to his mouth; he was rough, but I instructed him on how to please a woman's tits. As the song was ending, I reached down and massaged his cock for him.

He asked, "Can I give you a hickey, ma'am?"

I opened my blouse, offered him the inside of my right breast, and told him a small one. He shot his load into my hand as he gave it to me. I got a towel and cleaned us both up, and I left the room, pulling my blouse down and straightening it out. I think I gave everyone in the club a thrill watching me straighten it out and tuck it in my skirt. While walking around the club. The same young man stopped me and said, "I don't make much money at my part-time job; do you think the next time I will be able to touch your pussy instead of your breast?"

I took him by the hand and led him over to where Mindy and I were making out, and when I saw that no one was watching, I took his hand and let him touch my wet pussy for thirty seconds or so.

I had Rodger stand up and take off his pants. Then I reached down and massaged his massive hard-on until it was all shiny from his pre-cum. Then I told him, "Rodger, this is how I jerked the young boy off. Can you wait for another story, or do you need relief now?

"I can hold out for one more story," he said.

He was in a hurry to learn the story about the condom.

OK, Rodger, the next guy, was older. When we got to the room, he pulled down his pants and had me sit on his lap. The guy told me his name was Fred, and he had erectile dysfunction and could not get it up, and that for one song, all he wanted to do was finger me and see if he could make me wet or maybe even make me cum. He wanted my thong as a trophy and would give me a hundred dollars. I pulled my thong to the side, and he tenderly ran his finger down over my pussy a couple of times; then he inserted a finger, and his eyes lit up.

I told him, "You won't have a problem because my pussy has been wet all night."

So, I decided to give him a thrill, and I stood on the loveseat and bent down so he could lick my pussy for the rest of the song. At the song's end, I turned to him and slipped the thong down over my legs, giving him a view of my wet pussy. I picked up the thong and used the gusset to wipe my thighs and the inside of my pussy, then let him sniff them. Then I told him they are yours as soon as you pay me. He took two fifties out of his pocket and paid me, and I handed over my thong and left.

Then I went over to Rodger and sat on his lap, spread my legs, and said, "Do you want to finger my pussy, Lover?" He lovingly brought me to a nice orgasm while fingering me and paying attention to my swollen clit while we kissed passionately.

Then I stood on the bench, straddling him, pulled the thong to the side, and opened my pussy for him to clean. He loves to lick my pussy clean after it's all wet and I have had an orgasm.

I got off the bench, turned my back to him, bent over, looked at him through my legs like strippers are supposed to do, and asked, "Would you like my thong, Lover?" He shook his head yes, and I slowly slipped the thong down my legs, stopping to open my pussy so he could get a good look at how wet and ready it was. I hoped he would take me like that, but he just sat there rubbing his cock.

I took his hand and brought him over to the bed. I turned all the lights by the bed on so neighbors watching could see me strip for my husband. I asked, "Do you need to change the battery or put in a new tape before we go on? I want you to be able to watch all of this. While I'm enjoying myself at work in the future."

He walked over, changed the battery, and popped a new tape in.