Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the bed, I removed his shirt and kissed his chest while running my hands over it. Then I took hold of his cock and got down on my knees, and kissed the end.

Then I told him, "The next guy was the guy I gave a blow job to. This story will be more about showing you what I did than telling you, but to start, when we got in the room, he took out two hundred dollars and asked, "Is this enough to fuck your beautiful tits?"

"I took the money and stuck it in the waistband of my skirt. Then I pulled down the guy's pants and had him sit. I pulled my blouse over my head and tossed it on the floor."

I then pushed Rodger down to set on the bed. Then I took Rodger's dick, all covered in his pre-cum, and moved it around the inside of my tits.

I said, "Roger, He was long, just like you."

"And he started fucking my tits as I pushed them together for him while pinching my nipples like this."

Rodger's pre-cum seeped out and made the inside of my tits even more slippery for him to slip in between.

I said, "He leaked a lot of pre-cum, just like you are doing."

After a little while, I said to Rodger, "He had a big glob of pre-cum on the end, just like you do, so I licked it off."

I did the same to Rodger, and he moaned.

"Rodger, he moaned just like you, so I spent a little time licking his pee slit the next time he came up."

Rodger froze while I licked the top of his dick head. Then he continued fucking my tits.

"Rodger, the next time his dick popped through my slick titties, I sucked the whole head in my mouth."

Rodger gasped as I took the head of his cock in my mouth. I released his cock from my tits and pumped it while I spoke.

"Rodger, I'm going to suck your dick now, and it will be different from all the other times I sucked it before. I'll explain when I am done. You can cum in my mouth this time; it's OK. I won't get mad at you."

Rodger gasped when I took him down the back of my throat. Then again, when I stayed down for about five seconds, I slowly repeated sucking his dick into my throat; when I got to the top, I would lick the tip without letting it slip out of my mouth.

Rodger took the side of my face and held it in his hand. When I took him deep, I moved one onto my throat so he could feel his dick slide down.

He said, "My god, Marcy, never in all the years I have been married to you have you ever done that to me. Please don't make this my last."

I pulled him out of my mouth and said, "It will not be the last time, Rodger, and tonight, I found out while sucking his dick that I love giving blow jobs. It will no longer be something I have to do that is a chore to please you once in a while, and you can look forward to it every time my pussy hurts from fucking too much at work.

He taught me how to beat my gag reflexes. He showed me how to relax my throat and take it down. My god, It made me feel powerful and sexy at the same time. How about you make love to my throat like you would my pussy and shoot a big load in my mouth for the first time so I can finally see how you taste?"

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and I let him face-fuck me like the crazed man he was at that moment. He shot a load that choked me until I figured out how to swallow it with a mouth full of dick. After his first two shots went down my throat, he relaxed, and I could get just the head up into my mouth and milk him for the rest. With a mouth full of cum, I raised myself and showed it to him. Our eyes locked, and to my surprise, he pulled me in for a deep tongue kiss.

I spoke first and said, "Rodger, do you have any meetings tomorrow?"

"No, I kept the day open, hoping we would have a good night, but this has been a fantastic night. Why do you ask?"

"Because I have one more story to tell you about tonight, and I'm not sure you will be able to recover and recreate it with me, and if you do, it will be late."

He took my hand and put it on his cock, which was still as hard as steel.

"OK, here it goes. After I got done with that guy, I was at the bar talking to Mindy and Steve about my night. I told them that the whole thing made me horny, and I wished it were closing time so I could go out to the car and get to take you home and tell you all about it and then fuck you silly.

Mindy asked, "Do you know how much you made?

"I told her I thought it was $700."

"That's a lot of money for the short time you have been here." She told me.

Just then, we were interrupted, and she and Steve were called outside because of a drunk. Then a guy came up to me. He was in his 30s and asked if I could do some VIP Room dancing for him.

I said, "Yes, I'll be in room 4 on the end in just a minute."

I washed my hands and let myself get composed for whatever might happen.

When I entered the room, he had his pants off and held five one-hundred-dollar bills. "He said this may be a little forward, but I heard you tell Mindy you were horny and wanted to get home quickly to get fucked. If you stay and let me fuck you, I'll give this to you." As he waved the $500 at me.

I don't know what got into me. If it was you always telling me how you wanted me to fuck another man or that I was just plain horny, I reached for the money and then stopped.

I told him, "I would, but I don't have a condom for you to use."

He reached under the loveseat cushion and pulled out what looked like a dozen rubbers the club keeps.

"Do you want me to put it on while you get undressed? He asked.

I took the money and said, "Not much to take off." I pulled the blouse over my head because it was easier than unbuttoning it again, then slipped out of my skirt.

I took the condom and pushed him back on the love seat, ripped the package open with my teeth, pulled it out, stuck my tongue inside to open it up, then rolled about a half inch down his sizable cock. Then I rolled the rest of it down his cock with my mouth. When the condom was wet, I asked, "How would you like to do me tonight?"

He had me lean forward, spread my legs, and hold onto the door frame. Rodger, they thought of everything at that club; they even had a set of handles for me to hold onto. He ran his cock up and down my slit to get the head wet, then grabbed my hips and pushed in slowly until he hit my cervix. He bumped against it twice or three times, sending electricity bolts through my body.

He was telling me that he loved that I had wide hips to hold onto, not like a lot of the skinny bitches that work there. He would reach over and play with my tits and pull my nipples just like I love you to do. He was not rough; he knew how to fuck a woman. It was like he was making love to me, and I got so wet and worked up and wanted to please him, just like I like to please you.

After the first song, my legs were getting tired, so I asked if he could sit and let me ride him. He sat back, and I spread my leg and straddled his lap; you know how much I love that position. My pussy leaked all over his cock as he sucked on my tits.

I asked him, "I know you're paying for this, and I do not know how this works because it is my first time doing it for money, but do you mind if I have an orgasm or two before you come?"

"So, you're a virgin for money, girl. Please cum as many times as you wish. It turns me on knowing I am pleasing you and that you're enjoying yourself. That is so much better than fucking a dead fish like some of the other girls,"

As he was talking, I could feel an orgasm coming on. I ground my clit hard onto his pelvic bone and started shaking; cum was running out of my pussy all over his dick. He held me and kissed my chest, then went up my neck and whispered in my ear. "I could feel your pussy spasming around my dick; I love that feeling."

Rodger, I French kissed him, and when I recovered, I started fucking him again, or should I say I made love to him; sorry, it felt so right at the time."

"He was a great lover, just like you. We did it doggie style, and he played with my ass. We did it missionary while he sucked my nipples. He had me lie on the loveseat and licked me into an orgasm. I lost track of time, and Mindy knocked on the door and asked if I was OK."

That's when he had me stand up and grab the handles again, then fucked me from behind until he filled the condom full of cum. I bent down and worked the condom off, tied the end, and put it in my purse to show you, then I licked and sucked him clean. I took him down my throat once for effect and told him I would be working part-time and hoped he would be a regular client. We straightened our clothes, and he left, then returned and asked for my home phone number. I gave it to him; his name is Roland, just in case he calls. He was very confident and sure of himself. I guess he is what they call an alpha male.

I pushed Rodger back on the bed, climbed over, straddled, and took him deep inside my wet, sobbing love canal. I was grinding and pushing my clit on his pelvic bone, and my juices were seeping out of me. I had a quick orgasm and bent down so he could suck my tits. I was getting worked up and fucking him hard again when the phone rang and went to the answering machine.

We heard the message recorded. It was a man saying, "Hi, Marcy."

"It's Roland, and I wanted to thank you and your husband for a fabulous time tonight. Please have your husband listen to this also, because if he did not put you up to this, I would not have had the best piece of ass of my life. Please call me. I have a proposition for the two of you."

I pushed down on Rodger and started grinding hard; the call had worked us both up, and he was approaching an orgasm. He bucked up and fucked me like a wild man, harder than he had in a long time. He was fucking me like he thought I was a porn star, and when he shot his cum, it splashed against my cervix harder than it had in our last 15 years of lovemaking. It felt like large buckets of hot, sticky cum were blasted into me. I asked, "Did that call turn you on, Hun?"

"Yes, I guess it's that you told other people about my fantasy, and I was proud of it and that he may want to do it to you again."

I pulled his hair, moved his head between my legs, and said, "Look at that; see what you did to me?" Rodger watched the cum drip from my pussy, and the lips were now red and swollen and protruding outward. He moved closer to see what my cunt smelled like and stayed there for a few minutes.

I picked up the phone and hit redial, then put it on speaker.

The person on the other end said, "Hello, Marcy."

"I am very glad you called me back."

"Roland, I'm so glad you called me."

"I could not pick up when you first called because he jumped my bones after I told him about our little VIP room screw. I thought you were being nice by asking for my number and thought you would never want to call an older woman like me back when you could have your pick of beautiful young girls."

"Oh no, my dear, like I said in my message, you are the best fuck I have ever had. Being unable to have you again would be very hard on me."

"You flatter me, Roland, by saying such a nice thing. Tell me why you thought I was such a good piece of ass."

"First of all, you have a look about you--a mature woman who cares for herself and knows what to do and how to please a man. My god, Marcy, you look great. How many children do you have?"

"I don't have any children at all. When I was young and stupid, I got pregnant and went to a hack for an abortion. It went bad, and I had to have a hysterectomy. You didn't call to hear about my past; tell me about you."

"Just so you know, I am independently wealthy, so I very rarely have to work and have a lot of time on my hands. So, I want to come over to your house and have sex with you, and I'll pay you very well for it."

"You understand I'm married, and he works from home often."

"He wants you to go out and sleep with other men and come home and tell him all about it, right?"

"Yes"

"Did he ever say he wanted to watch you doing it?"

"Yes"

"Do you think he would want to film you doing it?"

"I think he would like doing that very much. Roger, not so hard. It's still sensitive from all the action tonight."

"What's he doing to you?"

"At first, he was watching the cum flow out of my pussy, then he started licking it out, and I think our conversation is getting him worked up."

"So, he can hear us talking?"

"Yes, you're on speaker."

"Can you see his dick?"

"No, but hold on, Roger, come up here. Oh my god, it's like a rocket ready to shoot off again."

"Roger, is this turning you on?" Roland asked.

"Yes, very much."

"Would you like it if I visited Marcy and paid her a thousand dollars to have sex with me for an afternoon in your bed?"

"Yes"

"Roland, his dick is bobbing around and leaking cum. I think he would like it."

"Roger, would you like it more if I paid the both of you a thousand five hundred dollars if you taped it and dub copies for me?"

"Roland, it's jumping around now. I think he likes it."

"OK, Roger, how about if I pay two thousand, and you join us, and we have a threesome? You could put the camera on a tripod?"

"Roland, I've never seen his dick leak this much, so I think you have a deal. But I need to call you back. I need to suck his cock right now."

"No, don't hang up. Put the phone down by Rodger's dick, and let me listen to you suck him off."

"OK"

I placed the phone on his stomach and wrapped my hand around his dick lightly, and slowly jerked him off. "Swish slash," was what Roland heard.

"That sounds so sexy."

"He is leaking more and more cum."

"Lick some off of him and tell me what it tastes like."

I leaned down and licked the underside of Roger's dick.

"It seems warmer than usual, and it's much thicker."

"Let's make him shoot a load without touching it."

"Marcy, what are you wearing right now?"

"Nothing. I'm in my birthday suit."

"Just like when I had you in the VIP room."

"No, I still had my garter belt and stockings on when you fucked me, silly."

"Just like when you were fucking me from behind, and I was holding on to the doorway. Wow, Roland Rodger's dick is jumping all around, and more cum is leaking out."

"Hay Rodger, did she tell you how she moaned when Marcy told me her legs were tired, and she straddled me, and I fucked her to her first orgasm?" She had this look; you must have seen it before. The look of complete lust took over her body; her eyes rolled back in her head."

"Oh, Roland, I wish you could see this; he just shot a load about three feet high, hitting him in the face."

"It's so thick and sticky on my fingers."

"Feed it to him."

"Rodger opened his mouth and sucked it in; it looks like he likes it."

"Feed him more."

"I could do this all night. He loves eating his cum."

"Marcy, take the phone off, speaker."

I did.

"Did you ever remove the rubber you put in your purse?"

"No, my purse is right here by the bed."

"Do you have any scissors on your bedstand?"

"I think I know what you want me to do."

I put the teddy that was on the bed over his eyes and pulled the scissors out of the drawer and got the rubber full of Roland's cum along with a rubber life-like dildo. I left the phone turned on and placed it over Roger's head. Then put my plan to work.

Roger, I will feed you this cum while I fuck myself with this dildo. I pushed the dildo into my pussy, and I pleasured myself with it while I scooped his cum and fed it to him.

I had gotten most of it and said, "Roger, open wide. I'm going to get a big scoop for you." He opened wide, and I ran the dildo over his lips. He licked my hot juices off of it, then I took the dildo and swirled it around his dick, coating it with his cum.

"Would you like to clean this dildo off? It has both my juice and your cum on it."

Roger opened wide, tentatively licked the dildo, then pushed my hand down to get more in his mouth.

I said, "That's a good lover cleaning Roland's dick off for me. Would you like some more of his cum to clean off?"

"Yes, that was erotic."

I said, open wide, and he did. Then I poked a small hole in the rubber, coated the dildo with it, and placed it in his mouth. He sucked Roland's cum off of it and said that it tasted different. He took more of the dildo in his mouth to get all the cum from it. I returned the phone to the speaker and asked, "Have you been listing?"

"Roger, that is my cum on that dildo. Do you like it?"

Before he could answer, I pulled the dildo out and put more cum on it, and he pulled it back into his mouth.

"Roland, he can't talk right now; he's sucking more cum from my dildo that I renamed Roland, and it looks like he loves it. Roger, open your mouth wide. Roland is about to cum in your mouth.

I then poured the rest of the cum into his mouth.

"By the way, you just shot your load in his mouth; I poured the rest in his mouth."

"What's he doing?"

"I think he is trying to deep-throat the dildo to get it all."

"What are you doing?"

I'm fingering myself and thinking about fucking him one more time. He is as hard as I have ever seen him, and seeing as he has cum twice already, he will last until dawn. Do you want to listen to it going in and out of me?

"Yes, I'm jerking off right now. I'll hang up when I've had enough. Call me when you get up in the morning so we can negotiate a new deal now that I know what Rodger is capable of. Thanks again for a wonderful night."

I pulled the teddy off Roger's face, mounted him, and took him deep. He kept sucking the dildo for a while, then used it to rub on my swollen nipples. We stayed somewhat still, only grinding our privates together in an erotic way while we talked.

"So, how did you like your birthday gift?"

"I got more than I fantasized about and loved it."

I pushed down hard, and he was hitting my cervix, and I used my pussy muscles to give my next question effect.

"So, how do you feel about me working at a strip club?"

"I love it, and I love what you're doing to my dick with your pussy."

"And what about having Roland come over to fuck me?"

"A dream come true."

"Did you enjoy sucking the dildo with your cum on it?"

"Yes"

"How about with Roland's cum on it?"

"I have a confession to make."

"Go ahead, tell me. I hope it happened before we got married."

"Yes, it was. You remember that Spanish girl I was dating when we met?"

"Her name was Josie, right?"

"Yes, well, his given name was Joe."

"Tell me more; I thought I knew all your dark secrets."

"On our first date, we just kissed in the car, and she gave me a fantastic blow job but would not let me touch her below the waist."

"So, she got you all worked up?"

"Yes, and then some. On the second date, Josie kept her package covered but let me take her ass; it was tight and a very good fuck."

"So, when did you find out she had a dick?"

This talk was driving me crazy. I just kept fucking Rodger, and my pussy was dripping wet. But he was still hard as a rock. I grabbed his hand and had him pinch my nipples.

He went on, "On the third date, she said, "I have something to tell you." Now let me tell you, she was a very pretty girl--not what you would think of as a TV. She started by getting up and doing a strip for me. She teased me by taking off her tea shirt and bra--what a set of tits she had. She bent down and let me suck her nipples, then she turned around and very slowly stripped her jeans down, revealing her very nice ass. She had pantyhose on, and that just made my dick even harder.

She sat next to me and pulled the skintight jeans off her legs. All I could do was watch her legs as they were revealed to me.

We kissed long, and she said, "I hope you will still like me when I'm done stripping for you."

She stood on the couch, straddling over me, and lowered the pantyhose to her hips. She then moved her pantyhose and panties to the side and pulled out her dick, which had been tucked down between her legs. She was shaved clean, with no hair at all. My hands had been on her hips, and she took one, moved it to her dick, and closed my fingers around her pole as it started getting harder under my touch.