Maren's Freeuse Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Freeuse training continues on Maren's 18th birthday weekend.
3.6k words
4.29
10.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: my plan is for each story to get a bit more extreme as the weekend passes and Uncle Frank continues Maren's training. Please note the story tags. In addition to the themes introduced in the first chapter (freeuse, CMNF, buttplug, ass to mouth), this chapter has groping, orgasm denial, anal fingering, watersports, and light scat.

Sunday, lunchtime:

As Maren walked to the dining room to have lunch with her uncle, the exciting taste of her own ass still filled her mouth. Shifting from one room to another reminded her once again of the contrast between her uncle's elegant attire and her own nudity — save, of course, for the silver buttplug. She had spent the morning plunging it from her ass to her mouth and back (giving her uncle quite a show) as they watched Dangerous Liaisons, and now she could feel it nestled between her cheeks and shifting inside her bowels with each step.

As they walked, Maren thought again of how fortunate she was to have Uncle Frank introduce her to the world of Freeuse. She knew that most girls were (metaphorically) thrown in the deep end of the pool with a neighborhood anal gangbang to mark their 18th birthdays. By contrast, Maren was halfway through the day after her birthday, and she was still a virgin — albeit a virgin who was learning fast to appreciate the excitement of submission, the embarrassment of forced nudity, and the addicting taste of her own ass.

Maren stood naked in the dining room and watched with amazement as Uncle Frank walked into the kitchen and brought out a salad, two warm bowls of French onion soup, a warm baguette, a round of cheese and a bottle of Burgundy wine, and laid them on the table. She realized that he must have snuck out to the kitchen to prepare the meal while she was distracted with the movie and the novelty of repeatedly tasting her ass on the buttplug.

For his part, Frank savored the sight of his gorgeous niece. Her hands were held meekly behind her back, leaving her full body on display. Her long hair rested on, but did not hide, her perky breasts and small, hard nipples. Her excitement was further visible in the sheen of wetness just visible on the lips of her fully shaved cunt.

Even after all his years of enjoying the Freeuse of more women than he could count, there was something enticing about being the first man to train and use a virginal 18-year-old girl. The fact that she was his niece was the icing on the cake.

"Well, Maren," he said, slowly looking her up and down, "I promised to give you until lunch today to get used to the embarrassment of being naked in a man's presence and the sensation of having your ass continually plugged. How are you feeling?"

"Excited! A part of me is still very shy when you look at me that way, and I have to struggle not to hide my body from you — but at the same time, you've also been making me, well... wet.

"I've heard all about sex and Freeuse for so long, and I want to finally experience it for myself. I can't believe you kept your word about not touching me until lunch today. The first time you made me lick the plug straight out of my asshole, it felt sinfully dirty — but the more I did it, the more I liked it, and the more I wanted it to be your cock inside me instead of that plug."

Frank smiled. "Such an eager girl! As I said this morning, all in good time, my dear. But yes, the time for no touching has come to an end.

"Freeuse isn't just about sex and a lack of privacy. Freeuse also means that men can and will grope every inch of your body whenever they want, day or night, in public or in private, whether you're awake or asleep. Sometimes it will lead to sex, but often it's just because they can.

"For example, if a modern man sees a group of six girls chatting on the subway and gets a sudden urge to compare the sight and smell of their assholes, he will help himself without hesitation. Similarly, a friend of mine gets a particular thrill from seeing girls eat his cum, so at least once a day he'll find a beautiful girl eating in a cafe or restaurant, cum all over her food while groping her breasts, and then watch her eat it. Personally, when I'm dining out and served by a waitress, I like to slide a finger up her ass while she introduces herself, explains the specials and takes my order, and then I have her lick it off before she heads to the kitchen. And naturally, when a pretty girl is walking down the street, it's incredibly common for the men passing her to quickly grope her tits, cunt or ass.

"Now that you're 18, I want you to be ready for this world. This weekend is the time for us to practice, so that you don't flinch or turn away when a man out in the world decides to grope you. We'll eat lunch together, with you sitting on my lap. As we eat, I'll be fondling your body. Unless something I'm doing prevents you, I want you to keep eating and drinking, no matter what I do."

"Yes, sir," said Maren, her eyes shining as she walked towards his seat. After so long aching for his touch, she felt a thrill as he gently rested his left hand on her ass and guided her to sit on his left leg, while he raised his wine glass with his right hand.

"To you, my dear," he said with a smile. Maren clinked his glass with her own, then lifted it to her lips. Even as the wine touched her tongue, she felt his left hand slide around her thigh from her ass directly to her aching clit. It was all she could do to keep from choking on the wine as he briefly rubbed her clit and then swiftly plunged two fingers deep inside her before cunt pulling them back out just as swiftly.

"Th... the wine is delicious," she stammered, her heart racing inside her.

"Well done, Maren. Yes it is," he replied.

Thus began the most exciting and frustrating meal she had ever had. As they chatted and ate the delicious food he had prepared, Frank's hands never stopped roaming all over Maren's small, slender body and playing with her silver buttplug.

Frank had no qualms about repositioning his niece as he liked: first sitting on his left leg while he gently kneaded her tits and pinched and pulled on her nipples, then sitting on his right leg while he caressed her cunt, then standing between his legs and bending forward while he played with her ass, sometimes twisting and turning the plug, other times spreading her cheeks wide and taking deep sniffs of her anus.

His constant touching repeatedly brought her to the brink of orgasm, and it was all she could do to remember to keep eating the delicious meal he had prepared. Remarkably, he seemed able to continue eating with ease as he played with her body, groping first her left tit, then her right as he refilled their wine glasses, then sliding his hand down to grasp an ass cheek as he took a bite of salad and washed it down with a sip of wine. His hands were everywhere, and even as he kept eating, they never stopped moving.

Suddenly, he pulled the plug out of her ass and swiftly held it to her lips. She quickly swallowed the bite of bread and cheese in her mouth, then let the plug slide between her lips. Spreading her cheeks, Frank noted with approval that having her play with the plug all morning had had its intended effect: her dime-sized anal gape from this morning was now at least the size of a nickel.

As he sipped on his wine, he simultaneously plunged his middle and ring fingers (which he had dipped in butter) as deep as he could inside her ass. For about five minutes he slid his fingers in and out, enjoying the slippery feeling of her young rectal walls. With her mouth full, all Maren could do was pause her meal and focus on the sensation of his fingers exploring every inch of the inside of her bowels.

At last, he retrieved the plug from her mouth, inserted it back into her asshole, and presented his dirty fingers to her mouth for cleaning, which she did without hesitation. The flavor was much stronger than the plug, and she gazed into his eyes as she ran her tongue around and around each finger. Eventually he decided that his fingers were clean, withdrew them, and sat her back down on his leg, at which point Maren continued her meal without comment, to her uncle's great satisfaction.

Eventually, the meal was done. Frank slowed his motions, slid one hand down Maren's belly to her crotch, slipped two fingers inside her cunt, where he could clearly feel her hymen, and began moving them very slowly in and out as he addressed her.

"I enjoyed that meal very much, Maren. How did you like it?"

Maren grinned. "It was amazing! Every inch of my body is tingling. The lunch was delicious — I had no idea you were such a good cook before this weekend! — but it was hard to focus on the food and wine, what with everything you were doing to me. Even now, it's hard to focus on what I'm say... oh my God! Uncle Frank, when you touch my clit it's like an explosion. Keep doing that, please!"

Frank smiled. "We'll get to that orgasm soon enough, my dear. I'm deliberately keeping you on edge this weekend. I know it's frustrating, but I promise that the longer you wait, the better that orgasm will feel. What's more, keeping you riled up and horny will help you accept and enjoy the rest of my lessons.

"Speaking of which, it's time for your next lesson. Kneel down here between my legs. You haven't touched *my* body yet, and it's high time we fix that."

Frank moved his chair back from the table to give Maren room as she stood, turned to face him, then knelt submissively with her knees together in front of him.

"You may unzip me and take my cock out, my dear. Many men will take it out themselves — some never bother to put it away — but some men, and I am one of them, greatly enjoy the feeling of a beautiful girl unzipping their pants and taking out their cock."

Maren's eyes widened as she brought out her uncle's cock for the first time. It was larger than she had expected, and somehow warmer.

"Your hands feel lovely, my dear. You're doing very well. Most men are going to want their cock in your mouth, and they will either tell you or simply press their cock against your lips to indicate it, but your instinct to wait for instruction is absolutely correct.

"While you wait, though, I don't think any man will object if you stroke his cock, kiss it, smell it, press it against your cheek, rub it around your face, or even gently lick along the shaft."

As he spoke, Maren started trying out each of these actions, much to her uncle's delight.

"Now Maren, I told you yesterday that men might want to use your mouth as a urinal, and that will be your next lesson. After all that wine, I need to piss, and you need to learn how to handle this request. It definitely takes getting used to, and I want you to be ready for the outside world.

"Some men will want to piss all over your lovely face and body, and that shouldn't be too hard to deal with. You'll have to get used to the smell, of course. It's good etiquette to maintain eye contact as the man pisses, but if he chooses to piss in your face, it's fine to close your eyes — unless he specifically asks you not to, in which case you'll just need to do your best.

"What's more challenging is dealing with men who want to piss in your mouth. If he instructs you to keep your mouth open, you should wait for him to tell you before swallowing. If that means that your mouth overflows, it's fine — in fact, I promise you that if that happens, that's what he wants.

"Of course, pissing on a girl's face is great fun, but there's inevitably some splashing; if a man is wearing a fancy suit, he'll probably prefer to relieve himself in your mouth without a drop spilled, and you need to be able to do that.

"If he has you seal your lips around his cock, that's a signal that means he doesn't want you spilling. You should still hold the piss in your mouth until it's half full, just in case he wants to pause and admire his piss in your mouth. But at that point, if he's still going strong, just start swallowing and try your best to keep up.

"All right, it's time for your first taste of piss. We'll start slow. Are you ready?"

Maren looked up from her uncle's balls, which she had been sniffing curiously as he spoke. "I'm nervous, but I'm ready."

"That's my girl. Before we start, though: I want you to associate these new experiences and tastes with pleasure as much as I can, so stand up for a moment."

As she stood, puzzled, Frank reached between her legs with his left hand and pulled the plug out. Then, in the space of less than a second, he pushed the plug into her mouth — she accepted it reflexively — while reaching his right hand forward and once again plunging his middle and ring fingers deep into her open anus, but this time also simultaneously finding her clit with his thumb, which he immediately began rubbing in small circles.

Maren, already horny, found herself overwhelmed by sensations: the taste of her ass in her mouth, the fullness of her uncle's fingers in her ass, and above all the thumb circling hard on her clit. After just a few seconds, her knees began to buckle, as her orgasm approached.

Seeing this, Frank reversed the process, instantly withdrawing his hand from her ass and clit and slipping the plug back in her open anus with his other hand. As Maren's knees hit the floor, her body achingly close to orgasm, he briefly inserted his dirty fingers into her mouth, rubbing them on her tongue, then he guided her mouth to his cock and immediately released a small spurt of urine into it.

"Hold that in your mouth now, my dear, don't swallow yet. That's my girl. Now, without taking your mouth off my cock, swish the piss all around. Ah, yes, that's a wonderful feeling. You may swallow now."

With that, he gently eased her head back off his cock. "How did it taste? How do you feel?"

Maren looked up at him, dazed and happy. "It was overwhelming," she said. "I think I almost came from your thumb on my clit. My heart is still pounding like a drum. The flavor — well, it was bitter, but it mixed with the flavor of the plug and your fingers just before that, so it's hard to distinguish. I was *so* close to having an orgasm! It was very exciting. I liked it, and I think I want more."

"Excellent. And you're in luck, my dear: after that wine and the coffee I had this morning, I have plenty more for you. Now lean forward, cup your breasts for me, and let's try some open-mouth pissing."

Frank looked down with pleasure at the beautiful girl kneeling between his thighs and presenting her tits to him. He carefully rested his cock on her lower lip and carefully released a brief stream into her open mouth. Maren closed her eyes, but she didn't flinch at all, nor did she swallow. She kept her face upraised, motionless, mouth open, waiting for him to finish.

"Oh Maren, that's wonderful. You're a natural. Now gargle my piss, then close your mouth and swallow it." Ever obedient, Maren did as her uncle instructed, keeping her eyes locked on her uncle's. Eight more times he carefully filled her mouth, and eight more times she gargled and swallowed his piss. At last, he gave a contented sigh, wiped the tip of his cock on her cheek, and zipped himself back up. Grabbing her tits with his hands, he gently guided her up off her knees and back onto his lap. "How do you feel now?"

"That was a lot of pee, Uncle Frank. The bitter flavor got kind of overwhelming. Still, it was still exciting to think of how dirty I was being, drinking your pee straight from your cock. But now I really have to go myself. I was also drinking wine at lunch, and now I've got all your pee in my belly too. It feels like my bladder is about to explode."

"That's very understandable, Maren. Let's go upstairs to the bathroom." Frank stood up, grabbed his niece's ass, and let his fingers rest gently on her buttplug as they walked up the stairs together. This time, Maren was not surprised when he walked in with her.

"Remember, my dear: no privacy. Sit down, spread your legs, and show me just how much piss you've got in that bladder." Quietly, Maren obeyed her uncle, who stood with great interest in front of her. As she relaxed her bladder, the loud sound of her pent-up piss hitting the water reminded her yet again of her embarrassing, constant nudity, and she found herself blushing. Suddenly, without warning, Frank reached between Maren's legs and rubbed her clit. This surprising sexual stimulation in the middle of what had until this weekend been a completely private act made Maren's heart skip a beat. After a few moments, Frank slid his fingers down into the still-gushing stream of piss, cupped his hand to gather some of the flowing liquid, and instructed: "Open your mouth."

As her stream started to subside, Maren complied, and her uncle immediately poured the piss from his hand into her open mouth, then he carefully had her clean off each of his fingers. "How does your own piss compare with mine, my dear?"

"It's different, somehow," she replied. "Still bitter, but not the same at all. But you surprised me, Uncle Frank; I was not expecting you to do that."

"I know that, my dear. It's all part of the training. I've been warning you about most of my actions this weekend, but once you leave this house, that will be rare indeed. Some men may ask you to do things, but many will simply assert their rights without a word, and you must be prepared for anything. Now, are you done on the toilet, or do you have more to do?"

"I'm... not done," she said, shyly.

"I thought as much. Take out your plug, put it in your mouth, turn around on the toilet, and arch your back for me. I'll be watching even more closely than yesterday."

As Maren tugged on the plug, she noticed that it came out much easier than it had the first time. Its smell was stronger, too, but she had tasted it so many times today that she had no hesitation plunging it in her mouth. Wordlessly, she stood up, turned around, arched her back, and sat down. Then, blushing, she spread her ass cheeks wide with her hands to give her uncle the best possible view of what was about to happen.

Frank watched with fascination as his niece bore down, and her cute little anus started to gape wide. As first one large log, then two smaller ones appeared and splashed into the water beneath her, Frank reflected on how much more relaxed and comfortable she was with her display than she had been the previous night.

This time, Frank took some toilet paper and wiped her anus himself. Then, dropping the paper in the toilet, he reached around to her mouth, removed the buttplug, applied some new lube, and re-inserted it into her ass. Then he reached around, cupped one of her tits with her hand, and guided her to a standing position before closing the toilet and flushing it.

"How is that, my dear? Do you feel better?"

"Much better, Uncle Frank. At this point, my ass feels empty without the plug. Using the toilet in front of you is embarrassing — I'm still getting used to the idea that I can't go to the bathroom in private anymore — but..." and here she boldly reached forward and felt his hard cock through his pants, "...you do seem to like it, and that's all I really care about right now."

"I do indeed like it, Maren. I also like your enthusiasm and your obedience. You're a great student. Let's head down to the living room for your next lesson."

As she turned to leave the bathroom, Frank — moved by a sudden impulse — gave his niece's tight ass a playful swat with his hand. She looked at him with a quick grin, then walked in front of him, swaying her naked ass from side to side as they descended the stairs.

Note: Stay tuned for Chapter 3! I've already written more than half of it, so it won't be nearly as long a wait as this chapter was.