Margaret's QQQ Tits Made Me Do It

Story Info
Between my girl, Margaret, the neighbors and the Tranny???
2.2k words
4.13
8.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret wears Q Cups. 44 triple Q bra size.

My girlfriend Jacquelyn is thick. That's why she's my girlfriend. Well, when I first saw her, I noticed she had large tits and a very large fat ass. She's stout, strong, husky with triple D's and a big and wide, juicy and heavy, BBW fat ass.

Not just that, she's very classy and very intelligent. She is a mom and very down to earth. She's sweet.

But I must add that she gets jealous as hell. And she gets dominant when she feels threatened.

So I couldn't dare tell her that I sent a picture at 3 am of my nasty 10.5 inch uncircumcised dick to Margaret in Florida. That's just wrong.

Margaret is 4 years older than me, and she's the "Chief Scientist" at a research and development global company in Tampa. She also has enormous tits which, in truth, dwarf my girlfriend's.

I was up late drinking and partying all by myself one Thursday night. My girlfriend Jacquelyn was fast asleep. The pill I took had my big cock super horny and dreaming of a blowjob.

I had not seen Margaret in over 4 years. I met her at a restaurant while she was on a trip here in Colorado. She got intoxicated and accidentally touched/brushed up against my huge cock. In her state of intoxication, she had the balls to ask me what she had just bumped unto. When she realized that I have a very large dick, she wanted it and actually begged for it. So I fucked the hell out of her that night. She admitted that her pussy had never ever before experienced such a huge supercock in her life. She was mesmerized. It was just something I was born with. A supercock almost a foot in length and very thick -- very girthy.

I remember Margaret had big heavy titties that just flopped out of her shirt and swung down and around her belly and waist. She's a very nice girl and very smart. And although I only fucked her once, I took advantage of the fact that she was intoxicated. But also consider the fact that I saw her eyeballs pop out of her head when I whipped my giant dick out in front of her. Yeah, I knew she wanted it. I knew it made her pussy wet. Her oussy was so fucking wet over the size of my dick.

So, I made her worship my supercock while I had her drunk and under my spell. I even stirred some female love elixir designed by my buddy who is a chemist and doctor. It works with alcohol and it's specifically for females. It's designed to do everything. For example, the live potion will increase desire, increase pleasure, activate natural vaginal lubrication, enhance sensitivity, increase visual stimulation, extend length of orgasm and increase ability to squirt. And also it's effects last approximately 8 to 10 hours. Yeah, it's effectively a magical love potion. And I happily and quite easily persuaded her -- I convinced her -- to actually ask me if I was ok with mixing some of it into her drink.

45 minutes later, she became my love slave. I ordered her around and told her exactly what to do, what to think, what to feel and constantly reminded her that she was at the mercy of my huge cock because it made her pussy extremely fucking wet.

I remember that I ordered her to completely remove her blouse and her 44QQQ bra. She was allowed to leave her jeans and heels on.

I told her to get down on her knees and ask me politely if I would pull out my big cock in front of her and allow her to look at it for a minute or two.

After she said please and asked me nicely with raw pleasure in her eyes, only then did I slap her face with my monster dick relentlessly over and over again. I personally tied her hands behind her back. Each slap of my Moby dick across her face was her cue to say "Please Daddy."

Yeah, I wore that pussy out all night long with my big fat ugly massive cock. At one point while I had my elephant trunk in her asshole, she was singing opera at the top of her lungs while simultaneously her pussy squirted over and over again.

But I digress...

She was a Valedictorian and top student in college. She was the nerd with glasses but her body is built like a voluptuous slut. She's very nerdy except her tits and obnoxious fat ass make her look like a slutty whore perfectly designed to ride a giant cock.

So, with my girlfriend sawing logs, I whipped my cock out and snapped a pic. Only because I was super horny and couldn't contain my beast any longer. I've been dating and living with my girlfriend for the past year now.

As my girlfriend sleeps, I get a message back after a few minutes. But it's not from Margaret. It's from her roommate sister who is a tranny?!??

Apparently she had Margaret's phone and snapped a pic of her own big cock. I had to double take when it popped up on my phone as I was trying to figure out who this person was?

"You're cock is huge" is what she said in her text. My sister told me you fucked her like a dirty cheap whore with your footlong."

I had no idea that her little sister was a transvestite, and also that she had such a big dick. That was funny. For being a girl, I couldn't believe her cock was so damn manly. I'll bet her dick was at least 8.5 to 9 inches long. She was noticeably uncircumcised and her dick was not only extremely girthy, but it was long as fuck. She had a fucking big huge dick which would easily put 80 pct of men to shame.

I found her amusing and entertaining. I also knew I had to be nice so as not to disrespect her sister Margaret. A Tranny in my eyes was a sensitive subject, potentially hot potato that forced me to tread lightly.

The text posted in her pic hung just above her head. She was posing with her huge cock just hanging out huge between her legs and her post read, "Don't be scared, you can suck this big dick."

I was laughing my ass off and half ass aroused by her beauty and her confidence.

But other things were calling my name.

I was so horny that I decided to walk naked to our community pool at 3 am. And just for the hell of it, I snapped a pic with my big huge dick stuck inside my mouth and sent it to sister Tranny girl. I figured that I'd fuck with her just a little.

If only just to fuck with her, this little sister of Margaret's definitely had me scratching my head. Bitch had a giant cock?!?

When I got to the pool at 3 am, I walked totally naked through the gate and slung my dick back and forth so I could feel it slap my front legs just above my knee. Every step I took was loud.

When I got to the pool I heard someone say from across to the other side of the pool, "Damn your cock is huge dude. Come show that to my girlfriend."

They must have been hidden back into the whirlpool area bc I had no visual of them yet.

As I strolled in the direction of the voice, my horny dick remained flaccid, highly swollen and quite intimidating.

"Dude, how big is your cock? That's just fucking enormous huge."

I ignored the question and walked straight up to his old lady's face with my cock to her cheek. She was on her back sprawled out on a reclining chair with her tanned skin, big areolas and slender body.

She had to double take and said "Damn baby, his dick is a monster. Do you want me to suck his cock daddy? Do you wanna watch me suck that big dick daddy?"

"Yes baby. Please let me watch you suck that big cock baby."

I glanced down at my phone and I can see a message back from the little sister Tranny. She has sent over a message saying that she's stroking her big cock and dreaming about my huge dick slapping her in the face and gagging her throat.

I'm like, "Damn this chick is crazy."

The boyfriend comes over to me as my dick is nearly in his wife's mouth. He introduces himself and his wife as Paul and Pam. The dude is totally cool. We take a shot and a line and immediately his girl starts slobbering all over my big donkeydick and moaning loudly. After 20 mins of non-stop blowjob, I start fucking the dog-shit out of his wife right there while he watched from the chair next to her. I stretched her pussy and she screamed in absolute bliss. Next I stretched her asshole with this King King of manhood. It made her squirt and she loved it.

Simultaneously I was allowing this other person in Florida to carry on with worshipping my big giant dick via text.

She texted me again asking me to masturbate for her and I told her I would when I could. In the meantime, I had ole boy's wife sucking the cum out of my monstercock.

Then they asked if they could photograph me naked with the horsedick in his wife's mouth?

They poured me a glass of their wine and within 10 minutes I was completely gone. They obviously spiked my drink because I turned into an animal.

I ordered his wife to get on her knees and make out with my cock for the camera. Then I ordered her to suck mine and her husband's dick at the same time. I'm sure I freaked the husband out when I demanded that he get naked and put his cock next to mine so his wife could alternate back and forth.

This was totally abnormal for me. It had never happened before. I was officially a certified maniac.

But when he pulled out his dick I remember being shocked at how small his baby dick was. I felt like he had a little kid penis as he stood next to me. So I constantly referred to him as "Tiny". I called him Tiny each time I told his wife what to do and I only let her suck his little dick for 10 seconds at a time while I had her deep throating my elephant for 10 minutes at a time. i choked the shit out if her right in front of him but she continued to beg for it.

She had to call me daddy and sir while always calling her husband "Tiny".

Then I made him sit in the whirlpool with his back to us as punishment for having a tiny dick. And, I made her say over and over how horny my big huge cock made her pussy feel. She constantly said things like, "Oh my god, baby, your dick is so fucking big" and "Fuck daddy, I love your big fucking dick." She even screamed, "Oh my god, your big dick is gonna make me cum."

I mainly kept my monstercock in her asshole and she squirted at least 4 or 5 more times. She was such a horny bitch.

I was so fucked up that after I had fucked her in her asshole for a solid hour, I told her to get on her knees and suck the cum out of my dick so I can shoot it all over her husband's face. So she yelled at him to come here and get on his knees beside her and watch her suck this donkeydick.

She slobbered, slurped and moaned while sucking the absolute fuck out of my giant fat dick right there in front of her husband. After 5 minutes, I pulled it out from being between her juicy dick sucking lips and shot 15 thick ropes of semen directly in her husband's eyes. Then I politely shoved my heavy ass horsecock back into his wife's mouth telling her to clean everything off of my big dick with her mouth only. Her boyfriend freaked because he couldn't see anything and his eyes burned.

Fortunately, my girlfriend was still sound asleep when I walked back in our bedroom.

But I was so crazy that night that even after all of that, I went to the guest bathroom and beat off for the tranny. Then, I sucked my own cock and ejaculated inside my own mouth for the tranny to get off on.

Whatever they spiked my drink with lasted all night and most of the next day.

I even went back and found the neighbors house and fucked his wife again while her tiny husband was not home.

Before the following day was over, I beat off to Margaret's 44QQQ titties while she was getting fucked rough and dominantly from behind. The sister was doggystyling her older sister? Margaret was getting fucked by a giant uncut cock.

It turns out the tranny is not her sister. It's her big dick boyfriend.