All Comments on 'Marge's Awakening'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Three Cheers for Staying In

I applaud you for having your man leave his penis inside his wife after he ejaculates in her. Men who pull out miss so much pleasure from having their penis hugged by their mate's well-stimulated vagina.

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
Changing points of view didn't work.

The story starts well, Marge is narrating her life in first person. The encounters are well written. The sex is arousing,up until close to the end. Then suddenly, the narrator (still first person) is now a man with a cock. And my arousal ended as I tried to adjust to the sudden shift - it made no sense at all.

In a novel (for Instance) writers have a structure to use. They can change points of view at chapters.. it's also possible with headings. But suddenly.moving from the point of view of a woman telling her story to an unknown man describing her in action was very poorly handled and did your primary character (Marge) an injustice. As well as spoiling what had previously been an arousing read. Hope you resolve it in later installments.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 3 years ago
Fun Story - Believable Characters

I enjoyed this and would love to read a sequel. Thanks for sharing both your talent and your imagination.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

They say sharing is caring. I,too, was miffed when the 'voice' changed from Marge to Rick so suddenly. I would like to see a gang bang for Marge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous