Marge's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all rested a bit and then David was ready to go again. They had me get on all fours and this time my husband lubed up his cock with their cum and pressed his cock against my asshole. With David's encouragement, my husband slipped his cock completely into my ass. He started fucking my ass and in a short time, shot his cum in my ass.

David wasted no time and as soon as Rick's cock was out, David, with my husband's hands on David's cock, helped guide his cock into my asshole & got his cock in my ass. God, his cock filled my ass completely. It hurt but it felt wonderful. David started fucking me slowly then I begged him to fuck me harder. As he did, my tits were swaying back and forth. Soon, David announced he was going to cum and then I felt every spurt of his cum as it shot into my ass. When he finally pulled out, their cum flowed out of my ass.

David stayed over that night and needless to say, it was one of the best nights I ever had and I told Rick that.

After David left the next day, I told Rick that he picked a good guy for the first time. Rick then told me he didn't pick David. It just happened.

Rick and I talked about that experience more than once and I told him that I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind repeating it sometime in the future. He just smiled.

Months later, we were at the resort and I met a young woman. Her name was Debbie and she was a widow in her late 30's maybe early 40's. She was 5'7", auburn hair, neatly trimmed pussy, big tits and nipples and quite captivating. Her and I hit it off as we had some things in common. We became good friends and shared intimate stories, among other things.

One day, while Debbie and I were walking the trails at the resort, I had to pee. Since we were too far to go back, Debbie told me to stand up and pee. I looked at her and then she said, "Oh, for goodness sakes Marge, I'll pee with you. Then we stood together and each let out streams of pee for a long time, even splashing each other. We laughed and then she unexpectedly gave me a kiss as her hand brushed up against my tit.

I was startled for a second but not offended. I even returned her kiss and smiled. She looked at me and said, "Marge, why don't you come back to my place for awhile?" I looked at her and quietly replied, "I think I would like that Deb."

We walked back to her place and before I knew it, we were in her bed making out. It seemed so natural even though I never did anything like that before.

We made love a couple of times and it was glorious for me. Then I said to Debbie, "My husband always asks me to do a threesome with a woman but I always said no to him. Would you like to do a threesome with me and him?"

Debbie looked surprised and replied, "To tell you the truth Marge, I wouldn't mind having some cock as long as you were there with me. Set it up." I smiled, gave her a kiss and told her I would get back to her.

A few days later when Rick and I just finished fucking, I said, "Hey Rick, you never mentioned anything about doing a threesome with a woman. How come?"

He replied, "First, I didn't think you wanted to do it and secondly, I don't know a woman who would be interested."

I answered, "What if I told you a threesome with a woman is a possibility. Would you be interested?"

He looked at me and said, "Babe, I would love to do a threesome with you and another woman. Can you set it up?"

I looked at him and replied, "It's already set hubby. This Saturday at the resort."

He looked at me stunned but with a big grin. He then asked who the woman was. I said, "You met Debbie, her and I are good friends and I asked her if she would be interested in a threesome with us and she said yes."

I continued, "And, if you must know, yes, her and I had sex together. So, are you interested?"

Rick looked at me and said, "I remember her. She is a looker. You two really had sex together? Of course I'll do a threesome with you two."

I smiled and told him we would get together at her place this Saturday evening. She invited us for dinner.

Well, Saturday came around rather quickly and we headed off to Debbie's for dinner and sex. We brought a couple of bottles of wine for our hostess.

When we arrived, Debbie greeted us naked and told us to get comfortable. We wasted no time in getting undressed and soon the three of us were enjoying the wine we brought.

Debbie served a delicious dinner and after we cleaned up, we retreated to the living room, wine in hand. Over the next hour or so we chatted and relaxed. When we finished the wine, Debbie went and brought back the other bottle and sat down besides me.

As we continued chatting, Debbie moved her hand to my thigh. As I turned to look at her, she pulled me to her and kissed me. I returned her kiss with my tongue searching for hers. I turned my body towards hers as I knew Rick was watching.

As Debbie and I kissed, our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I motioned to Rick to join us. He walked over, his cock hard and erect and stood in front of us. As I kissed Debbie, I reached out for Rick's cock and took hold of his shaft. With my other hand, I took Debbie's hand and placed it on my husband's balls so she could play with them.

Then, I moved Debbie's mouth to Rick's cock so she could suck it. As her head bobbed up and down on his s cock, I looked at Rick with a big smile. I then mentioned we should go to the bedroom to be more comfortable. We wasted no time in getting to the bed.

Rick got in the middle with me and Debbie on his sides. He went from one to the other, kissing and feeling us up. At some point I said, "Debbie, is it ok if my husband fucks you now?" Debbie muffled a yes and Rick wasted no time in mounting her. As he slid his cock in her cunt, I was tongue kissing her and feeling her tits and nipples.

As Rick was fucking her, Debbie's tits swayed with each thrust. Finally, he said he was going to cum and shot his cum deep into her cunt. As soon as he pulled his cock out, I went over and sucked his cum from her cunt and exchanged his cum into Debbie's mouth.

As Rick rested, Debbie and I played with each other, doing 69 and rubbing our pussies together until we both had multiple orgasms.

The three of us spent the rest of the night enjoying each other often.

The next morning, we discussed the fun we had and we all came to the conclusion that we would like to do it again.

On the way home Rick said, " Well Marge, you seem to enjoy threesomes, both with men & women. Am I correct?"

I looked over at him and replied, "You turned me into a slut but I have enjoyed them. I can now understand why you and your wife did them. I do like them and would not rule more of them out." Then he said, "I am glad you enjoy them. Now, there is one more thing I think you might like, but I am not sure."

I looked at him and said, "Unless you tell me, I wouldn't know. So, tell me."

He replied, "What would you say if I got a few guys together to fuck you?"

I answered, "You want me to get gang banged?"

Rick said, "It was just a thought. You don't have to." I was quiet for awhile and didn't say a word the rest of the ride home.

When we got home, I undressed and took a shower. When I got out I dried myself off and headed to bed, still quiet. Rick joined me in bed a short time later.

I rolled over and faced him, my right tit staring at him and said, "So, you want a bunch of strangers fucking your wife and cumming in and on me. Is that correct?"

He replied, "It was just a thought. Forget I even mentioned it. It's not a big deal. I'm sorry I ever mentioned it."

I responded, "How many?"

He looked at me and replied, "How many what?"

I said, "How many guys do you want to see me get fucked by them?"

Rick replied, "I don't know. How many men would you want?"

I said, "Well, since you brought this up, how about as many men you can get?"

He replied, "OK. I'll start working on it and set it up for one month from today. I'll get as many guys as I can. You ok with that?"

I said, "Sure. You get them and I'll fuck them." I figured it would never happen anyway.

We then had a great fuck before we fell asleep.

A week before the event, Rick came to me one night and said, "Marge, I have 20 guys confirmed for next week. What do you think?"

I looked at him with a surprised look and replied, "You got 20 guys? How?"

He said, "I showed them your picture."

I replied, "I thought you were kidding. I never expected you to get them for real."

Rick looked at me and said, "Well then, that is a problem. I guess I'll have to cancel it. They will be disappointed though."

I answered, "Look, if you want me to do it, I will but never again."

Rick smiled and said, "I was only kidding. There are no 20 guys but I did call David and he is coming over Friday to spend the weekend. Is that ok?"

I smacked him on the side of his head and then kissed him and said, "Yes, that is fine."

Then Rick said, "Oh, I also called Debbie and she is spending the weekend with us as well. I hope you don't mind."

I gave him a great big smile as I led him to our bed.

Friday came and by 6:30 p.m. David was ringing our doorbell. I hugged him as soon as he came in. He brought a few bottles of wine that I put aside. The three of us then went into the living room. We caught up on the last few months and Rick told him that a friend of ours would be joining us for the weekend. He simply smiled and said that's great.

Around 9:00 p.m. the doorbell rang and it was Debbie. I introduced her to David and we all sat around having some wine.

I brought our guests up to speed on how we knew each other and nobody blushed or was shocked. Rick mentioned that we thought it would be nice if we all got together for a weekend of fun. David said, "I am ok with everyone being together." Debbie followed up and said, "Me too. It sounds like it will be fun."

I told them that they each had their own room and they should get comfortable.

I took them to the rooms they would be sleeping in and they unpacked their stuff and then changed into something more comfortable.

Debbie came out wearing a pair of short shorts and a tank top without a bra. David came out just in shorts which clearly showed his bulge.

Rick was already in shorts and a tank top as was I.

The wine continued to flow when I put on some light music.

David wasted no time in asking me to dance. I got up and he pulled me to him. His bulge pressing up against me. I looked into his eyes and said, "I missed you." He looked down at me and replied, "I am going to make this a weekend you will never forget. You are more beautiful now than the first time we met. I can't get you out of my mind. I want you."

We continued dancing and then Rick and Debbie joined us. The music was soft and slow and the wine plentiful.

Rick looked at me and then he said, "I think we would be more comfortable inside." He then led the way to our bedroom.

I think I was the first to undress and get on the bed. David was next followed by Debbie and my husband. The four of us were now naked, on the bed. Hands were all over each other. Everyone feeling up someone.

As I watched Rick and Debbie, David whispered to me, "I want you to straddle me so I can watch my cock disappear into your cunt."

He got on his back and I straddled him. My cunt was directly over his massive cock as I started lowering myself onto his cock. It didn't take long before his cock disappeared into me.

I started riding him as my tits bounced up and down. Debbie looked at me and soon she was straddling Rick and she lowered her cunt onto his cock until it filled her cunt.

As we rode their cocks, we managed to play with each other's tits.

Soon, both men said they were going to cum. David shot his cum into my wife and it oozed out when she rode him. I followed and shot my cum into Debbie. Both women fell to the side, spent.

We all rested awhile and drank some wine as we all had smiles on our faces.

As we rested, I asked Marge if she would like to show David something new she acquired a taste for. Marge looked at me, then Debbie, who returned her glance with a smile.

As David sat next to me, we watched as the two women moved into the center of the bed. In an instant, they started kissing and feeling each other up. David looked at me and I told him just to watch.

Debbie and Marge were rolling around, their naked bodies pressed together. Their tits touching. David was mesmerized as they started sucking each other's nipples. His cock was rock hard, as was mine.

Soon, Marge was laying on top of Debbie as they started rubbing their pussies together. By now, David and I were jerking off watching them.

It wasn't long before they announced they were going to cum. Their bodies went into spasms as they each had orgasms. David and I got up and walked over to them and, as they laid there, legs apart, we jerked off and shot our cum on them. They rubbed our cum all over their tits and nipples.

The rest of the night was more of the same. We all slept in our big bed, our naked bodies available to each other.

The next day we enjoyed each other separately and together. After dinner, we finished off another bottle of wine. I had the women get on all fours, side by side and me & David fucked them from behind, switching off between them. David then whispered to me, "Let's fuck their asses."

We pulled our cocks out of their cunts and lined up our cocks to their assholes. I took David's cock and placed his cock head at Marge's asshole and helped him slide his cock in my wife.

I managed to get my cock into Debbie's ass with little problem. We both started fucking their asses. After a short time, we switched women and David had his large cock in Debbie's ass and after a few thrusts, filled her ass with his cream. I shot my load into my wife's ass.

We all collapsed, exhausted.

For the rest of the time, it was non-stop sex for the four of us. When it was all over, Marge and Debbie said it was the best time they ever had. In fact, they loved it so much, they wanted to do a repeat. David and I told them it could be arranged and we all laughed.

After our guests left, Marge and I cuddled and I said to Rick, "Well hubby, I guess I am hooked on threesomes. See, you turned me into a slut."

Rick looked at me and replied, "All that matters is is that you have enjoyed yourself. I will always love you. If there is anything you want to try, just ask."

I kissed him and said, "The 20 guys was only a joke?"

A Part 2 is possible...depends on you... let me know.

12