Margie and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting to know each other.
2.5k words
4.58
4.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

The fourth time we made love it was full daylight.

I was watching her sleep.

With her face relaxed and just a hint of a smile, I could see how beautiful she had been as a girl.

The sheets were off and I was looking at her body too.

Those heavy breasts were spectacular. I later found out her bras were 44GG, special ordered from a company that, well, specialized, in well-endowed women.

She was thick. Not fat with those rolls you expect from a truly fat girl like my Japanese sweety Kimiko had been, but thick. She had no waist and a round belly but nothing sagged. Her thighs were thick too, with a few very small varicose veins, actually, I suppose varicose capillaries at that size, down the sides.

Her nails, fingers and toes, were done up in a bright red.

I liked what I saw.

When I felt her breathing rhythm change indicating she was waking up I gently pushed on her hip, rolling her onto her back. Then I moved, very carefully, not wanting to wake her, until my knees were between hers.

I held that position until her eyes fluttered open and then reached down to guide myself.

As she came awake I entered her.

She was still wet and slick from last night, leaking my semen a little.

Her eyes got wide and then she smiled a smile that can only be described as "ear-to-ear."

"So," she said, her voice rough with sleep still, "it wasn't all a dream."

I kissed her.

Her lips were a little crusty from the way her nose had been running.

I wasn't moving, just holding myself inside of her, while I held that kiss.

A soft kiss.

A wake-up kiss.

I felt her hands then, light on my back and then higher, stroking my hair.

A very good kiss.

Suddenly her arms were around me and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down. Squeezing.

She wasn't thrusting her hips or anything like that, just pulling me down onto her, making our bodies touch everywhere they could.

She finally broke the kiss with a gasp and completed the embrace with our cheeks touching.

"This isn't wrong honey," she said, whispering, "is it?"

I kissed her cheek just below the ear and whispered back "no, this is absolutely right."

"Tell me you love me, at least a little," she said, her voice still thick and coarse.

"I love you," I said and pushed myself up, no easy feat the way she was holding me, enough to be able to meet her eyes.

"A LOT!" I said, not whispering this time.

That seemed to undo her control.

She pulled me down again, the woman was strong.

And now her body was demanding. Her hips were thrusting and I didn't move, making her do all of the work.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she was almost chanting, in time with the rhythm of her hips.

I turned my head and latched my lips onto her neck, sucking gently and then harder. Wanting to mark her neck. Silly, I know, but I did it.

Her hips were starting to thrust harder now, her fingers digging into my back as I sucked on her neck, deliberately marking her.

And the chant changed.

"Fill me up, please baby, fill me up, please baby," she was saying as her hips were bucking, thrusting, seeking her release but also seeking mine.

I was latched onto her neck now and let my hips begin meeting hers.

"Fill me up, please baby, fill me up."

When I felt her release soaking me I surrendered my control and did as she asked.

It was the fourth time after all, and the ejaculation was brief, but it seemed to satisfy her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," she almost sighed.

She surprised me by rolling off and almost jumping out of the bed.

"Wait," I said and she stopped.

I rolled out of the bed and went to her.

I kissed her.

"Baby," she said, her voice high, "if I don't pee I'll be standing in a puddle."

I grinned.

"Hold it baby and we'll go together," I said.

She looked at me with what can only be called a quizzical look.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand and leading her into the bathroom.

She reached down to lift the toilet lid and I caught her hand.

"Not there," I said.

I turned and turned on the water faucets, hot first and then blending in the cold until it was not as hot as I like but hot enough to be comfortable.

When I turned back her eyes were big.

"You want me to pee in the shower?" she asked.

I chuckled.

"No," I said, "I want US to pee in the shower. It's a very special intimacy Margie and after what we did last night," I paused just a beat for dramatic effect, "and what I hope we'll be doing in the future, there should be no modesty."

She held my eyes for a second and then giggled.

She stepped into the shower and I followed her.

"Okay," she said, looking up at me, "now what?"

I grinned and took her into my arms and kissed her.

And started peeing.

She sort of squealed into the kiss and arched away from me but I held her and held the kiss for a few seconds until she gave up and put her arms around my neck.

The steam brought the scent of urine to my nose and then the scent changed slightly as she broke through the inhibitions and let go.

It was another very good kiss, standing under the hot water as we both relieved ourselves.

I could feel her relaxation as she finished.

I broke the kiss.

She was looking up at me, one eyebrow raised something I am not genetically equipped to do.

She smiled.

"Okay teacher-o-mine," she said, "what now?"

I smiled back.

"We face the day together," I said and reached for the bar of soap in the little shelf unit hanging from the showerhead.

I lathered my hands and washed her face, being very careful around her eyes, and taking the time to get the dried semen out of her hairline.

Then I did her hair, smiling at the way her eyes closed and she looked content as I did.

I took my time with her body, I started with her shoulders and worked my way down. I noticed that the breast I had nursed at had a swollen nipple still and the love bumps on her areola were very prominent. I took my time washing it, very thoroughly. Making her giggle a little.

I got onto my knees to do her belly.

I heard her say "I'm sorry I let myself get so fat honey."

So I stood and took her face in my hands.

"That remark," I said, holding her eyes with mine, "just earned you an extra five strokes on your first spanking."

I liked that her eyes got big at that.

"Margie," I said, not releasing her eyes, "first, women are supposed to be soft and round. Second, I do NOT like hearing a beautiful woman putting herself down and you, my dear, are a beautiful woman."

She started to speak but I put my index finger on her lips.

Then I got back to my knees and continued washing her.

She giggled as I dug my finger into her cute little innie.

I lathered the hair on her pubic mound. On the mons itself, it was sparse and very coarse. But lower, on those beautiful, full, outer lips it was thicker.

She squirmed a bit as I gently parted her lips and cleaned them inside as well as out, and giggled when I lightly flicked her clitoris.

I did her legs, finding an interesting ticklish spot behind her knee, and making her squeal and almost fall when I did the piggies on her toes.

I gently turned her and started up the back.

She had small ankles and very nice calves which I washed.

Then that interesting ticklish spot, making her squeal again.

Then up, doing her thighs and her ass.

When I started to part her cheeks, I am after all a very thorough shower partner, I felt her clench.

I slapped her ass hard enough to draw a yelp.

"Just relax baby," I said.

And she did.

I parted her cheeks with my fingers, finding that puckered little spot stained slightly and surrounded with more of that very coarse hair.

She squealed again while I was cleaning, using my finger right around that sensitive spot.

Then I moved up her back.

She was thick but there were none of those roles of adipose fat like you find on a truly fat girl. And under that layer of softness was a hardness I hadn't expected.

I handed her the soap and said "your turn."

She grinned, not a smile this time but a grin, and started.

Being bathed was a mixture of sensual and erotic and intimate.

She did my face first, then my hair, then my body.

She followed my lead and got to her knees while doing my cock, kissing it before soaping it, and smiling up at me as she soaped and gently washed my balls.

I surprised myself by coming erect but she just smiled and started working her way up my body.

We traded ends while we rinsed.

When I spit a mouthful of water into her face she giggled.

It was an enjoyable shower.

When we were rinsed I turned off the water and we stepped out onto the bathroom rug.

Drying each other was fun too.

Things changed, as they sometimes do in that sort of situation.

I could feel the humor leaving her as she looked up at me.

She was oddly cute with her face scrubbed clean of any makeup and her hair dark with water laying flat on her head and forehead. She was more the chubby little girl than the 50-year-old woman. She was absolutely endearing.

"What now?" she asked in a very soft voice.

I grinned and kissed her.

"Wellllllll," I said, dragging out the word deliberately, "first, you are going to make breakfast before I starve to death."

She smiled.

"Then," I went on, "we are going to make love, slowly, gently, and twice if I can manage it."

She giggled.

"And then we are going to sit at the kitchen table and talk," I finished.

"Now," I said, and slapped her ass hard enough to draw a yelp, "feed me!"

She didn't move.

"Talk?" she said in a very small voice, her eyes downcast.

I smiled and kissed her gently.

"Yes Margie," I said, doing the two-finger under her chin thing and forcing her to meet my eyes.

"Talk," I went on. "I didn't plan any of this," I said, gesturing to take us both in, "did you?"

She giggled at that.

"Not that I wouldn't have but Davey, I had no idea you were in the state until you showed up on my door," she said.

"Sooooooooooooooo," I said, kissing her again, "we need to talk. But for what it's worth, as far as I am concerned, this," and again I did the gesture taking us in, "is pretty fucking wonderful."

"Now SCOOT," I said and this time the swat on her ass left a distinct red mark.

She yelped and giggled and started toward her bedroom.

"Hey!" I called, "just where do you think you're going?"

She giggled again.

"To get dressed silly," she said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no," I said, waving my pointer finger in that universal symbol of negation.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I crooked my finger, beckoning her to come.

She came to me.

"Margie," I said, "I've waited since I was 13 for this and now I damn sure intend to watch you cook naked."

"DAVEY!" she sort of squealed.

I just grinned until she blushed and said "well, okay, but if you want bacon I'm at least wearing an apron."

I flashed my best boyish grin.

"That would be allowed," I said, "but no more."

She smiled that little-girl smile took my hand, and led me to the kitchen.

I sat and watched as she started making coffee. It was an old-fashioned glass, I think the actual word is Pyrex, pot. The Mister Coffee drip machines were still rare, being advertised heavily, but not in this kitchen yet.

She was oddly graceful and comfortable in the kitchen. She clearly knew her way around. I was enjoying watching her, and especially those wonderful pillow breasts swaying gently with each movement.

She would look over at me from time to time, a sweet smile on her lips, and then turn back to her cooking.

When she put on her apron, one of those classic things that looped around her head and then tied behind her back, and then turned to me with an ear-to-ear grin I got hard almost instantly. She noticed that and came to me with a soft kiss and a stroke of my hair.

"After breakfast," she whispered in my ear.

When she walked back to the stove her big round ass gave an extra swing and I heard her giggle softly.

Breakfast has a slightly surreal quality.

I had eaten at this table many times, but Margie had usually been dressed in her nurses uniform, back when they still wore white uniforms and that wonderful cap. Sitting and eating, seeing her giggle when I speared a piece of bacon off of her plate, was a whole new experience.

We finished breakfast, a Denver omelet with toast and some fried potatoes on the side, coffee, and orange juice to drink.

We ate in what can be described as companionable silence. Neither of us was searching for small talk although every once in a while her eyes would meet mine and she would give me that wonderful little girl smile that showed off her scrubbed face so well.

Mostly I was captivated with looking at her. Those wonderful pillow boobs kept drawing my eyes like a magnet.

When we finished we did the dishes. She washed and I dried and put away where she instructed me to.

I couldn't resist the impulse and as she was draining the dishwater I snapped her right in the middle of the right butt cheek with the wet towel. It was a good shot and left a welt right where she sat.

She yelled and whipped around and there was real anger in her eyes.

I moved in and smothered her with an embrace, laughing, and said "no mas, no mas."

I felt the tension leave her body as I held her against me.

Then she slapped my ass hard enough that I was the one who yelped.

"Don't forget buster," she said, eyes flashing, "I'm a redhead with a temper to match."

I chuckled and kissed her and led her into the bedroom.