Margie and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking our time now.
1.2k words
4.69
3.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

The fifth time we made love it was more about sharing than sex. The urgency of last night had been satisfied. Now was the time to explore.

I began by smoothing her hair back and lightly caressing her forehead with my fingertips. When my fingertips were done my lips started, light, dry, soft, baby kisses.

I repeated that on her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks.

I traced the shell of her ear with the tip of my finger and then the tip of my tongue.

She giggled when I probed her ear with my tongue.

I explored the inside of her nose with my little finger and she said "ewwwwwww" when I put the finger in my mouth.

I grinned and traced her lips with that same finger. When she opened her mouth I explored her teeth and her gums with my finger. I probed deeper, playing with the inside of her cheek, and then captured the end of her tongue between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it out. I traced her taste buds with my own tongue before releasing it.

Finished with her tongue, I explored her chin, the soft place under her chin, the distinct hickey I had left on her neck. Then I nuzzled below her ear, nipping her earlobe, making her jerk a little.

The hollow of her collar bone turned out to be a sensitive spot so I kissed, traced with my tongue, and sucked gently with my lips.

She giggled then and grabbed my shoulders, rolling us over so she was on top.

She kissed me, very softly, and then began mirroring what I had done.

I closed my eyes as she lightly traced my eyelids with her fingertips and then her tongue. Her fingers were light on my cheeks and lips.

I opened my mouth and she probed with her finger, deeply enough to trigger my gag reflex, making her giggle a little. She let me catch my breath and then did it again.

"Remember this sweety," she said with a feral grin, "when you get overanxious with your dick in my mouth."

I smiled around her finger, bit down a little and when she pulled her finger out I said "no mas, you win."

She smiled and in a sudden move latched onto my neck, looking for all of the world like some scene in a vampire movie, marking me as I had her.

When she latched onto my nipple and started sucking, gently at first and then harder, I got some inkling of what she must feel with those wonderful boobs of hers. I stroked her hair and tried to hum a little lullaby but it tended to turn into little moans when she would nip or suck harder.

We continued like that for almost two hours, exploring, testing, smelling, tasting, touching, caressing, kissing, learning each other.

I kissed and licked the soles of her feet and sucked each toe individually.

While I was doing her back I gently spread her cheeks and blew on the puckered little sensitive spot, holding her spread until she relaxed, and then I kissed it and lightly touched it with the tip of my tongue.

When I did that her fingers were claws digging into the pillow.

On her back again, I parted her legs and then parted her nether lips, liking the thick strings of her natural love honey that stretched across the opening.

I drug my tongue up that warm, slick crease, drawing a soft moan from her.

When I entered her she was so slick and so perfectly relaxed that there was no real friction, just wet warmth surrounding me.

Then I just settled onto her, kissing her softly, enjoying the way our two bodies were merged into one.

I pulled out and scooted down, my knees between her ankles, and watched as her natural nectar, looking like warm vaseline, pumped out of her in slow pulses.

Her breath caught when I bent forward and lapped at her love honey, enjoying the warmth and thick slickness of her.

Then I slipped back into her, supporting myself on my elbows so I could look down into her eyes.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered, her voice thick and coarse with her excitement.

"I love you," I breathed very softly into her ear, my mouth close enough that my breath was warm and moist in her ear.

With that she came, wildly, almost violently, her hips bucking, her mouth open, making soft keening sounds as her fingers dug into my back hard enough I wondered if she was drawing blood.

After that first wave, and I was careful to hold still, letting her take her satisfaction but not wanting it to end, she settled back onto the pillow, looking up at me. That smile was so perfect I could imagine it on her wedding night the first time around when she had been a young bride.

"This can't be wrong," she whispered, her breath catching and her body jumping as another orgasm took her.

"This can't be wrong," I said back, moving a little now, feeling how slick she was in her need.

"Say it again," she said, her eyes meeting mine now.

"I love you," I said and her back arched again, she hissed, and her fingers dug into my back.

When she relaxed I said, my lips touching the shell of her ear, "this is right."

I lifted myself up onto my elbows again, smiling down at her.

"You're beautiful," I said and she giggled and said, "right now I believe you."

I kind of lost track of time then. I remained inside of her, my full length surrounded by her soft, slick warmth. Her breathing settled back to a natural rhythm and she relaxed.

She surprised me with the control she had in her vaginal muscles. She started squeezing and relaxing, almost masturbating me with her pussy, and she was smiling up at me as she did it.

"Tell me I please you," she said.

I gasped as she squeezed even harder and said, "you please me."

There was that smile again and she was an 18-year-old bride on her wedding night.

Her vaginal muscles started squeezing harder now, faster, and she said, very softly but fully in control, "now fill me up, David."

I started a rhythm but she grabbed my back and dug her fingers in.

"No baby," she said in that same soft voice, "let me do the work."

So I held still while she continued what was happening between her legs.

When I came it was a new sensation for me. There were the hard muscular contractions deep in my belly, pumping my seed deep into her. But the rest of my body was oddly relaxed. I had always associated ejaculation with physical work, but this was different. I came for a long time, more than I ever had before, that's for sure. And we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Adoringly," is the word that springs to mind.

Finally, my body was done and I just collapsed. It was like I had no muscle tension left. She was soft and warm and seemed to engulf me. We both whimpered a little when I softened and slipped out.

Eventually, I rolled off of her and we lay side by side, facing each other, using one pillow, our lips touching, each tiny movement becoming a kiss.

And we dozed.