Maria and Her Boys Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think," responded Jill, "That his idea was for him and two women."

I could see her grinning, looking straight at me. And I knew exactly what she was thinking. Time to change the subject.

"You'll have to find yourself another interstate businessman," I offered.

"What about you, Maria?" Jill wanted to know. "Any luck lately?"

I lied and said that I'd not been with anyone for a long time. Brady will always be my secret lover -- as Clayton was. In my mind, I was thinking about the new young man I'd been keeping my eye on at the gym. But that had not happened. He just stopped visiting the gym. Maybe he was working out at a different time or he might have swapped to another gym. It was not such a loss, though, since I'd decided that he was a little too short to have what I wanted -- a really big penis. I still miss that young man from the train.

I mentioned size to distract Jill from her interest in lesbian sex. I felt silly saying it but my vag did stir a little. Jill muttered something about me not being the only one who wanted a "massive prick". But we were surprised by Kerry's reaction.

"Well, I had one once and it wasn't as good as you think."

Naurally we demanded more details. Kerry was reluctant but we were insistent.

"He was very proud of it. He kept telling me he was nine inches. This was years ago. After I first separated. But he always wanted to be rough. And it wasn't comfortable. He couldn't fit inside me -- of course. But that never stopped him trying."

Kerry did make it sound like a bad experience. But Jill and I were exchanging looks that said each of us would be more than willing to take the chance. Silently, I promised myself that I'd keep looking for another well-endowed man even if it was only a one-off screw.

Luckily, the conversation turned to boyfriends -- Jill's and Kerry's. I was happy for them to think I am still without a regular man. I know they kind of take pity on me but that's a price I pay to keep my secret about my beautiful young men.

********************

Often I am left quite horny after those coffee chats. That day was no exception. But I had planned ahead and I drove home knowing that Richard would be at my door that afternoon.

The first time I took Richard to my bed was satisfying for so many reasons. He is not really my type. He was an old friend of my daughter. So seducing him was kind of a crazy dare to myself. Importantly, it felt like getting even with my daughter -- since she took sides with her father after the separation. The sex was OK. It certainly wasn't bad and it was as thrilling as ever to lure a nice young man to my bed. I suppose he was an extra notch on the bed post.

I'd expected Richard would be a one-off. I scratched that itch and it felt good. There was no need to make him a regular. Of course Richard wanted to stay in touch. I knew he was hoping I'd let him screw me again. I responded to his messages. It felt good to know he was lusting after me even if it was only when he was in the mood for a booty call.

But I wanted someone other than Brady in my bed after I'd discussed sex with Jill and Kerry. I like his hard, fit body. All of his running has made him wiry and he has a great bum. I'd had sex with him already as a secret victory over my daughter and I saw no harm in having a little more of that. But I thought it would be fun to make him work for it. I was still fully dressed when I opened my door to him.

Who was I kidding? My heart was pounding the same as always when a young man comes to my door. I wanted Richard in my bed. I took him in my arms and managed a quick kiss before leading him to my bedroom. Despite my nerves there was no stopping me. I sat on the bed and pulled down his jeans. He was hard even before I put my hand around his shaft. I knew I could make him harder still and I stroked him lovingly while my other hand fondled his ball sack.

There was no fighting my desire to suck Richard. He'd been in our house so many times when he was younger and the idea of sucking his penis again was irresistibly naughty. Soon I was on my knees and taking as much as I could fit into my mouth. His groans told me how long he'd been waiting for another chance with me. That only seemed to turn me on even more. Until my new lifestyle, after my ex-husband, I rarely did that for a man. Even now, I'd normally not do it for a guy like Richard. But he was my daughter's friend. And I was in the mood to be a slut -- no matter what Richard thought. I made sure my hands wandered to his bottom and I rubbed those rock-hard cheeks like a dirty older woman.

To be honest, taking control only gets me more aroused. I didn't let Richard get to the point of no return. Instead I lay on the bed and lifted my dress to show him my crotch and my underwear. He got the idea and quickly helped me wriggle off my underpants to expose my bare vag. He went straight down and started to give me some very eager oral pleasure. Not all men can be great at pleasuring a woman with their mouth. But I was sure that Richard had improved since our first time. And it was delicious to look between my toned legs and see this young man, my daughter's old friend, eating me like we were regular lovers. And I needed a release quite badly that afternoon. So I was not faking my moans of thanks and my gush of wetness as I came over and over onto his face. I know he was enjoying the illicit fun as well.

"Give me your dick," I gasped to him. "I need you inside me."

I should not have said that to Richard. It was bad enough that he was naked in my bed. But we each tore off our clothes and he climbed onto the bed between my knees. I lifted my legs for him, feeling slutty and wanting him to know how much I needed a screwing. Richard held my ankles nice and wide while I guided his hard dick to my entrance.

"Try not to cum," I moaned as I felt his head part my vag lips and begin to penetrate my opening.

He is older than my other boys, more assured. But I did have an acute need for a good screw and Richard obliged. Unlike my younger men he knew how to work himself deep into my vag. His penis is only average but I moaned aloud as he buried it in me. It was a thrill to feel a different penis inside me and to enjoy a different style of screwing. His hard runner's body fitted nicely on top of mine -- though I would guess that I am actually stronger than Richard and with all my gym workouts I could toss him around.

I wrapped my legs around him as he began to screw me. I really did need it that day. It felt better to have his body so close to mine. Plus I was able to grab his bum and feel his muscles as he moved in and out of my vag.

"Oh yes, sweetie. Screw me good," I gasped to him.

I am thankful that I can orgasm so easily and so many times. I've rarely had trouble achieving release with a man. And even though Richard's screwing was not great I was soon on my way and cumming loudly as he pumped me from above. He probably sees me as a slutty, wicked older woman. I didn't care -- maybe that even turned me on a little more. I had two lovers right then and it was a sensational feeling to lie with Richard on top of me as he humped me. I could hear his breathing and watch his face and I knew that my bare little vag was making him just as horny as I was.

"I want you deep," I moaned to him. "Let me on top."

These days I feel good about being on top of a guy. I know I am in good shape and my big, firm boobs always make it worth their while. Besides, being a cougar and seducing my daughter's friend give me the right to behave in such a wanton fashion.

I held his dick in my hand as I lowered myself. His eyes were wide like he could not quite believe he was in bed with a woman so lewd as me. That got me even more excited. He slipped up inside me in a single move. I moaned as Richard helped himself to a feel of my big boobs when I started to bounce on top of him. It can be so delicious being on top, controlling the screwing and making sure the guy's dick reaches all the right places. This was no different although I noticed that Richard tended to lie still and let me do all the work. Still, I gave myself a few more very pleasurable orgasms while he lasted. I'd told Richard to hold off shooting his load but, unlike my other boys, he's not been trained to improve his stamina.

"You're close," I murmured to him. I already had an idea for a lovely treat "Wait for me. Don't shoot yet."

I wanted to watch Richard shoot. It was wicked of me to give a booty call to a man who was a childhood friend of my daughter. But, like I always say, I'll never tire of the sight of a man shooting his load. I wanted to jerk him off and make his dick spray a big load. I jumped off, kneeling between his legs. His shaft felt impressive in my hands and I could feel him start to pulse.

Stroking him fast, even his average penis was a delight as it throbbed and pulsed. When he shot out his semen it was a magical moment. My bitchy daughter could not have done that as well as I did. Big lumps of his sticky stuff blasted out and landed on his belly. And it was all because of me. I think my eyes were as wide as his. I kept jerking his pulsing shaft to make sure I emptied his balls. He made quite a mess and it seemed that Richard had really needed a release.

"Wow. That was really something," I said in a quiet voice. I was excited by the show and pleased with my efforts. The only thing better than that would have bene to make him shoot onto me instead.

"That was fucking amazing," he groaned in reply.

I left his penis to slowly shrink, watching the last of his stuff oozing from the tip. Maybe his extra fitness made for such a great release. But that scene justified my agreeing to let Richard screw me. After I cleaned up, we played around some more. Richard was a good boy and he licked and sucked my vag for a long time. I wonder if he could improve if he had some serious teaching, But that won't be coming from me.

Of course we screwed more. I got in front of him, on hands and knees, and Richard did his best to give me a good pounding. It was lovely to watch him in the mirror, his butt muscles working as he pumped into me. He made my boobs jiggle which I always love. And I let him shoot inside me, letting him blast another sticky load deep into my vag.

I watched him shower and dress before he left. He does have sexy, tight bottom. And I feel sure that was the last time I'll see it.

I was already thinking about Brady's visit the next morning. But mostly I was enjoying the feeling of being a slutty older woman with multiple lovers. I doubt I'll entertain Richard again but I was feeling more determined to find myself another eligible young man.

**************************

So a lot had happened. I have told you about it as a background. To help you understand why I did what I did next. I was not sated. You see, I am at a stage in my life where good sex lonely makes me hungry for more. And I have been wanting so much - another lover, a bigger penis and new adventures. Yes, anal sex and, perhaps, even a proper lesbian fling. Would that be with Jill?

The day after Richard was in my bed, I had another wonderful morning with Brady. He is so energetic and so attentive. He really wants to show me how much he has learned and what a good lover he has become. And I was so horny after screwing Richard the day before, really wanting Brady to enjoy me. I always make sure that I reward him and pleasure him. Great sex should be both give and take -- something my ex-husband neglected.

But still I was thinking about another lover. Another young man I would seduce and teach to treat me just how I need. I was completely satisfied by everything I did with Brady. I just needed more of it. And somehow I felt I should have what Jill has -- two lovers who can give me more regular pleasure without the need for ties. It would be even better if I found a boy with a really large penis.

I guess those thoughts were on my mind the next Saturday when I was in a mall near my apartment. I had no plans to meet Brady so it was a lovely surprise to see him there. I almost hugged and kissed him. Just in time I realised that he was not alone. Another young man was there, about the same age and with shorter, darker hair and a chunkier body. My heart started pounding. I thought that I had blown my cover -- I had always counted on keeping my secret between Brady and myself. He turned out to be a good friend of Brady's.

"Hi Maria. Its good to see you," he said casually.

Luckily for me, Brady is a quick thinker. He explained to his friend that he knows me as a regular at the café.

"This is my friend, Chris," he went on.

I smiled and shook hands with Chris. I also took the chance to look him over a little more. He has a cute face and a nice smile. And he seemed very personable. My first mistake was to not brush off the boys and go on with my shopping. I just couldn't do that to Brady. And his friend did seem like a nice young man. I decided I would make some brief small talk with them and then be on my way.

But other thoughts were crowding into my brain. I kept thinking about what Brady and I had done in my bed the previous weekend. Here I was chatting casually in a public place with my secret lover. And his friend was right beside us. I couldn't help but think about my decision to take a second regular lover. An eligible young man was right there in front of me. A crazy idea started to take hold in my head. Now the pounding in my chest was for a very different reason. Brady had kept my secret safe. But I could not help thinking that I should take advantage of the opportunity. I was getting turned-on just standing there and it was worse because of the fear and the thrill.

The effect on my brain is something I remember so well -- that first time talking to Ryan when I lured him to my house for sex. And with that boy from the train who I'd so easily propositioned. A different part of me was taking over. I was not in control of myself. A strange voice came out of my mouth and I was asking them to come to my house, fully intending to have sex with them. With Ryan I've always put it down to anger but that's not right. I am a woman with needs. And why should I not have those needs met? Other people get what they want -- like Jill.

I know I should have fought that part of my brain. But I didn't. There were two good-looking young men in front of me. Just the kind I like the best. It just happened.

"Why don't you both come to mine for lunch?" I said, heart pounding so loud I could barely hear my own voice.

You can guess that food was not on my mind. And the boys looked a little surprised. Maybe Brady even more so since he knows the importance of my secret. I didn't even know where that voice had come from. It was like that first time with Ryan -- something just took over. But having taken that first step I felt like I could not quit.

"Unless you have something better to do," I challenged them. Just like that first time, I'd taken that fateful first step and was not prepared to back down. "There's just me at home."

Brady was confused, Chris was trying to be polite. They both agreed to come to my apartment "for lunch". Maybe they thought I would not really go through with it. Why would I want to invite them for a meal at my place?

That strange part of my brain knew why. And my pounding heart knew why. I had needs and right then it was impossible to ignore them. It was crazy and wild and incredibly risky. Even if they had just said "no thanks" I would have felt humiliated. But there were two eligible young men in front of me. Like that time with Ryan, I was not taking "no" for an answer. I gave my address to Chris and told them to come over as soon as they could.

I was not in a good state to drive but I made it home safely. What the hell had I done? A threesome with two young men -- boys who were barely men, young enough to be my son. I had simply blurted out my invitation. It was insane and foolish. And what if they objected? If they refused to go through with it? But I'd started this thing and, like before, the wicked part of my brain was determined to press ahead.

My hands were shaking as I changed into my favourite dress. The same one I always use that I can leave unbuttoned to give my boys a good view of my boobs. Brady would understand as soon as he saw me. My plan was that Chris would get a good look and would not want to say no.

I felt giddy when I opened the door to them. I knew it was wrong but it felt too late to back down. Brady looked nervous. I guess since he knew my rule about secrecy he was confused about my plan. Chris looked surprised, as if he didn't expect a woman of my age to dress so provocatively. That was perfect because I had the advantage. I was going to have sex with one or both of them. Even though my heart was racing.

Feeling horny, I put my arm around Brady, pressing my boobs against him, and gave him a long kiss. He could probably feel me still trembling. From the corner of my eye, I could see the look on Chris' face. That didn't stop me. Suddenly I didn't care that Chris was going to find out all about Brady and I.

"Don't mind us," I said, shaking but trying to sound casual. "This is our little secret."

I was feeling almost delirious. Luckily Brady's arm was around my waist. Why hadn't he grabbed my boobs already? I think he was unnerved by Chris learning about our secret affair. But he soon remembered what I wanted and started to stroke my exposed cleavage. It sent a shudder through my body.

"As long as we keep this secret from my ex-husband," I told Chris in as calm a voice as I could manage. "Brady knows that he can be really jealous."

I still had not said anything aloud about sex or a threesome. I don't know why. It was excruciating as I waited for something to happen. Two lovers at the same time? Two dicks at once? All I could think of was to undo another button on my dress. I saw my hands shaking. I was not wearing underwear. But my cleavage was full on show and, at last, the more primal part of Brady's brain caused him to start feeling me up - touching my boobs. I might have been a little shocked at how my body was responding but I beckoned Chris to come closer.

"Brady knows what to do," I said softly. "You just have to keep the secret so that Brady doesn't get into trouble".

It was natural for me to take charge. And I figured that was the only way to get these boys where I needed them.

Brady started undoing the rest of my buttons. I think he was emboldened by my confidence in him. Or he enjoyed having his friend watching him. He opened my dress and my boobs were fully exposed. Both boys got an eyeful. I remember it was scary and, at the same time, liberating to be exposed like that. I'd never shown my boobs off in that way. Now I was half naked in front of two men who'd not even reached their majority. Not to mention that Chris was more or less a stranger.

It was crazy and wild. A threesome - I'd only imagined it a half hour earlier. Now I was trying to control my breathing because I was so nervous and so excited. At the same time, it felt good to have my lovely Brady display me to his friend. I know it makes a me a terrible woman to think like that but I knew my boobs would make sure that Chris was hooked

Wanting to reward Brady, I reached down and rubbed his penis through his jeans. He didn't let me down -- already hard. I put my hand on Chris and pulled him closer to us. His reward was a kiss from a slutty older woman. I could tell he was nervous which was nice.

"No need to be worried, sweetie," I whispered to him. "We're all friends here. Just do what Brady does."

And there I was -- naked from the waist up, with one young man groping my C-cups and my hands rubbing two hard dicks through their pants. I should have died from shame. The normal part of my brain should have told me to stop and to run away. But I wasn't able to think straight or to be sensible. At least the giddy feeling had receded. Maybe it was feeling their dicks that did that.