Maria and Her Boys Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I kissed Brady again and then Chris. I wasn't sure I knew what to do next. I still had no idea if they would play along or if they were about to be overcome with disgust at my behaviour. Maybe having their dicks rubbed was helping. That was the point of no return for me as I stood between two young men with my boobs exposed to them. Heart thumping, feeling vulnerable, this was make or break.

"I am going to my bedroom," I mumbled. "You decide if you want to come in."

It felt like the longest walk ever. I had to assume the boys were following me. Brady would need to lead the way for Chris. I stood with my back to them. Slowly I lowered my dress over my hips and let it fall to the floor. My shapely, toned bottom was exposed to them. I felt so vulnerable. I felt so liberated. I know I have the body, even at my age, to get away with full nudity. It was a scary kind of fun to show my naked body to those two young men. And it was like a challenge to them. I heard a gasp and I figured that must be Chris. I stepped out of the dress and looked over my shoulder.

"You've never seen an older woman like this? Do you like me?"

Brady was grinning. Chris looked stunned. But his eyes were fixed on me. I could tell he approved of my toned bum and my legs. And I already knew he was in love with my big, firm boobs that no man can resist.

"You look fantastic," Chris mumbled as he took in the sight of my nude body.

"We can do anything we want," I said to Chris. "Just remember it has to stay a total secret."

He nodded mutely, mouth hanging open and I pulled Brady to me. It was really happening -- a threesome. But that was my plan. So I kissed Brady, deep with my tongue in his mouth, and slipped my hand down the front of his jeans.

"Don't be shy," I murmured to my sweet lover.

He responded by opening his jeans. That lovely, bendy dick sprung out for me and my hand curled around his hardness so easily. So long as he could get hard, it almost didn't matter what Chris wanted to do. But I beckoned to the young stranger and pulled him close for a kiss as Brady began to grunt in time to my stroking of his gorgeous shaft.

I was the older woman -- I had to take control. I kissed both boys. Then I let go of Brady to free my hands. I started to open Chris' pants. He gave me a wild look and I thought he might still be about to flee. Brady took that chance to put his mouth on my boobs -- obsessed with them as always. He sent electric shocks all through my body. I moaned and I didn't care if Chris could hear me.

I looked into Chris' eyes as I slid my hand inside his pants and had my first feel of his warm, hard penis. Lucky for me, he didn't flinch. Or perhaps it was my audible moan as I touched him. A fresh dick in my hand was perfect - soft skin around a hard shaft. Chris was still nervous but I stroked him a little as Brady was sucking my boobs

"Get undressed," I said to Chris with a smile and he understood.

It was pure delight to have both young men naked in my bedroom. I almost didn't know where to start. But I sat down and Brady's lovely dick was at just the right height for me. Knowing Chris was watching, I greedily took that manhood into my mouth as I cupped his smallish, hairy balls in one hand. I was feeling intoxicated by that familiar throbbing in Brady's bendy cock. I'd never wanted an audience but it felt extra sexy to know that Chris could see everything. I gave a few deep sucks to Brady, taking my time to get him ready.

But I didn't forget that I had access to a second penis. I signalled to Chris to come close. His dick bobbed as he walked and my heart started pounding again. What a moment it was]. My hands were trembling a little. A hard dick was more than I could resist except that now I had two to play with. I gave Chris a warm smile as I held his manhood.

"Let me help you relax, sweetie."

Chris is bigger in the body than Brady. If I had to guess I would say his penis is a little thinner. But its still a healthy specimen. Better than my ex-husband. And he has big, heavy balls too. His hard prick felt so good between my lips. I sucked Chris to calm his nerves. Also to give Brady a little thrill -- doesn't every man dream of his lover being desired by other men? And I was the lucky woman who was able to enjoy both boys and their hard cocks. I sucked enjoyed the strange moans as Chris tried to overcome his shock.

It was still hard to accept that I was really doing this -- even with two, young, hard dicks at my disposal. Had I gone crazy?

Having all three of us were naked on my bed was enough to convince me that this was already a fabulous day. I felt like the luckiest woman alive. Brady was suckling my boobs the way I like and I was slowly stroking Chris with one free hand. When he joined his friend, sucking on my other breast, I felt like I'd been transported to heaven.

A hand pressed between my thighs. I guessed it was Brady and parted my legs for him. My sweet boy was following all that careful teaching. The penetration of his fingers made me groan aloud. I was so on heat right then and not caring about how slutty I was behaving. The familiar touch of Brady's fingers opening me and slipping into my vag was even more sensational since I was pulling Chris harder to my left boob. He had me exploding in seconds and even I was surprised at how my body was responding. Why not ask for more?

"Lick me," I murmured to Brady and he did not hesitate.

I wondered if I could concentrate on anything but I did not want to leave Chris out of the fun. I managed to signal what I wanted. He moved closer. As Brady's tongue touched my vag I slipped my mouth over Chris's manhood. Sucking his friend's dick made my juices gush even harder onto Brady's lovely tongue. It was crazy and debauched and unforgettable. Though it was so hard to focus on Chris when Brady was giving me the long licks I love.

Of course I could not stop my orgasms. I'd lost all inhibition. I wanted to exhaust these two young men. I wanted to show what a sexy, slutty older woman can do. Just thinking about them fucking me in turn produced another powerful orgasm.

"Your turn," I groaned to Chris between gulps of air.

They swapped positions and Brady went straight back to my boobs. I had no way of knowing how he felt -- sharing me with his friend, watching me do the most intimate acts with another young man. I looked down and saw Chris between my thighs. It was oddly arousing to watch a stranger licking my vag. It was exhilarating to have two naked young guys enjoying my body. Chris was still nervous and that might be why he wasn't as good as Brady. But his mouth had me on fire and I couldn't wait for more.

"Fuck me, Brady," I moaned. "I need your dick inside me."

Chris seemed shocked by my request.

"Even us older women need it sometimes," I said, panting with desire. That's the wonderful thing about the sexual peak that we older women experience.

"You are the most amazing woman," he complimented me in return.

It was incredibly erotic to have Brady penetrate me in front of his friend. I cannot really describe it but it felt so validating. It was almost like a relief to not have to keep our wicked secret any longer. I tried to focus on the delicious feeling of Brady's hard dick in my vag. I was almost breathless as he started to hump me. And Brady knows exactly what I like. His thrusting was sensational as he filled and stretched me.

He had me cumming nicely as I pulled Chris in close for another kiss. It was even more exciting when I tasted my wetness on his lips. I was moaning aloud as I exploded. But I had such an urge to feel Chris inside me.

"Screw me," I groaned to this stranger as I came once more all over Brady's cock.

Even thinking like that was so wicked and slutty. But by then both boys were completely in sync and ready to do anything I asked. I spread my legs wider as Chris was getting into position above me.

"Don't cum," I warned him.

I needed Chris to screw me good but I wanted to make it last. My first time with two boys and I was desperate to make the most of it. Plus I was thinking it should be Brady who unloaded in my vag first.

Being penetrated by Chris made all my doubts disappear. Having a new dick filling me was heavenly. I remember that Chris' screwing was better than his licking. Or maybe it was just the excitement of having two young men in my bed. It was wonderful to feel a new body on top of mine, larger and heavier and still so young. I enjoyed his thrusting. I had not stopped cumming. I was trying to kiss Brady and stroke the blonde hair on his balls but it was hard to concentrate.

"Good boy," I groaned, thinking of Chris but probably talking to them both.

And for the first time Brady saw me as the dirty slut I really am -- as he watched his friend plunging his hard cock into my hole.

After only a short time the boys swapped again. I can't remember if that was my doing. Maybe these two friends were just taking care of each other. What I should say is that the whole thing was disgusting and depraved. There were two young men in my bed, taking turns to climb on top and thrust their dicks into me. What kind of woman allows that or, worse, enjoys that? In some ways it was an out of body experience for me -- but in a totally amazing way.

I lay back and let the exhilaration surge through me. I could not help but orgasm repeatedly. Even the little pauses, while the other boy got into position between my legs, made the experience more intense.

I was soaking wet and I wondered if my vag was getting sloppy for them. Neither boy had any problems though. They both wanted to show what they could do, screwing me hard and deep. I try to remember the differences between them but all I can think about is watching them climb on top and feeling their young bodies as they pumped their cocks into me.

"Good boy," I gasped to Chris as he took his place once more, slipping his wonderful manhood into my soaking hole. He had gotten in to the fun and lost all his nerves as well. "Fuck me," I urged hoarsely as he thrust into me.

Almost the best part -- other than having two boys in my bed -- was letting Chris hump me while I managed to get Brady's lovely cock into my mouth. I suppose it was just more debauchery. It was so incredible that I couldn't decide whether to enjoy the dick in my mouth or the one in my vag. But I was thrilled to give Brady a little more reward for sharing his older lover. Especially since I knew that Brady would last as long as I needed.

I had not really stopped cumming since Brady had first penetrated me. But eventually I could not climax any more. I wondered if my vag would be sore the next day. I had no intention of letting our play finish there. I was feeling super excited by my deeds. And I was so pleased with those two young men. As far as Brady was concerned, there was only one proper way to share my excitement and to thank him.

"Shoot in my mouth," I said to Brady as he withdrew his hardened cock from my vag.

This time it was Brady who lay back. I think I was trembling a little at the thought of sucking him off while his young friend watched us. I didn't wait, though, to take him into my mouth. I knew he must be close. The taste of my vag on his cock made me extra lusty for his load. I sucked him deep. Even with an audience I wasn't worried. I know I have great skills in that department and I also knew that Brady wouldn't let me down.

He grunted and thrust his hips like always. I fondled his ball sack. I sucked him more firmly as I heard his sounds change. The explosion in my mouth was never better than that time. He gave me long, powerful spurts of his manly stuff, grunting all the while. He knew I would not release him till his balls were empty.

"Oh, Brady. You know how much I love that."

It was quite a performance. I was proud of Brady and proud of myself. Sucking dicks is one area where we older women have a definite advantage.

Then it was time to see to Chris. I knew what I wanted. I wouldn't mind swallowing his semen but that seemed like a special thing just for my Brady. It was easy to move his attention to something else.

"You like my body?" I asked him. "For an older woman?"

"You have a great body," he told me straight back. You are so sexy. And not old."

"What about my boobs? Would you like to shoot on them? I know your girlfriends don't let you do that."

His grin told me the answer. I propped myself on some pillows, Brady holding my hand. Chris was on his knees on the other side of me. I was breathing hard but I couldn't help it.

"Let me see," I said softly to my newest young lover. "Shoot that load on my boobs."

Chris clearly had lost all of his nervousness. In a flash he was stroking his young penis with his hand. It probably is an average penis but it was no less impressive for that. The same hardness he'd rammed into my vag was on display as he moved his hand up and his length. He gave me quite a show.

"Come on, sweetie. Give it to me," I murmured as I cupped my boobs in my hands. He'd managed to wait for me to finish and I wanted him to have a memorable climax if his own.

With a quiet groan Chris finally erupted for me. Of course it was wonderful and so very satisfying. I am sure I moaned a little to him as huge drops of white stuff blasted from the end of his dick. His big balls must have added power to his climax. I lay back and watched in awe while his cock was shooting and his lovely load was blasting out. He gave a good covering to my boobs and my cleavage and I was very pleased by that. Some even dripped onto my tummy.

The look on his face was priceless. It's the look an old slut like me lives for. I'm certain I was Chris' first and that made it all the more precious. What a virile male he is -- like all my younger lovers. Brady can shoot more but I was very pleased to receive the gift of the baby-making stuff of a nineteen-year old stranger.

"That's a good load," I told him with a smile. "Looks like you enjoyed yourself."

He and Brady exchanged quick looks. I imagine they were thrilled with their performances. I thought they'd both done very well. I had the taste of Brady still on my tongue and now a good dose of Chris' semen on my skin. It looked good as it began to dry on me. I guess it's a perverted thing but I crave guys' cum and it makes me feel special when I can wear it.

My thinking was that I'd send the boys home after that. A quick threesome surely was enough debauchery. My first ever one and probably my last -- I didn't know how I'd feel about it later. What would Brady think of me?

But neither of them showed any desire to leave. Maybe its that I've taught Brady good manners since he's been my lover. Normally he gets to stay for a while after we've finished sex. I was still enjoying myself, a dirty older woman entertaining those barely men.

It was very pleasant lying between their bodies -- each so different and yet both so young and immature. Brady with his thin body, so familiar to me. And is beautiful blonde hair grazing my skin. On the other side was Chris, larger and yet as much a boy as a man. They both are so young -- not yet twenty-one. It was very satisfying to think of myself as a teacher to them both. Brady my regular, such a willing student, and Chris, a stranger who seemed ready to learn more. I felt debauched and contented all at once. I wondered if this was my ultimate sexual experience.

Both of them still were interested in my body, still eager to sample. They were still touching me softly, nervously exploring the nude body of a woman old enough to be their mother. Except that I am sure I'm in better shape than their mums. I am in better shape than most women my age.

"Does this mean," asked Chris nervously, "that you're a MILF?"

I had to smile at that. It was obvious that Chris was not sated yet. I was not surprised that he was still thinking of sex. Men of that age have boundless sexual energy -- and lust. It's what made them so exciting when I was that age. It's the reason I turned my attention to the young ones after my ex-husband.

"So you like my body?" I asked Chris. "I'm still pretty hot?"

"You have an amazing body," he said gallantly. "You're really hot."

I did wonder if I'd be arrested if anyone found out. I slid my hands down their youthful bodies and found two dicks -- one for each hand. How wonderful! This time I could relax and enjoy them both at the same time. Two hard dicks in my bed and those wonderful boys naked next to me. I could not imagine anything better. Stroking them both, I noticed their differences but mostly I enjoyed the similarities. Both were half-erect, feeling meaty and full of promise. Each of them began to respond to my touch.

Chris's fingers went to my hairless vag. I couldn't help but stir with need. Happily, I was still in control I knew how to finish our sinful session. There was a last chance to take advantage of the two young men. I gave his penis a little extra squeeze.

"You like me all bare?" I asked with a wicked grin. "Feels better, doesn't it? For me too."

I let go of his penis to guide him down there and Chris got the message. Lying back, I could enjoy the sight of his head between my thighs, enjoying his efforts to pleasure me orally. Brady's lovely cock was still in my hand and I tried to stroke him. I am sure I could soon teach Chris to improve. But his mouth had the desired effect as my vag got wetter. I moved down the bed, grabbing his manhood and ready for his big finale.

"Remember you have to keep this a total secret? If my ex ever found out there would be a lot of trouble".

He nodded his agreement and that was all I needed. On hands and knees, I started fellating this young man I'd only met the same day. It was exciting, maybe because it was so crazy and dangerous. And I'd changed my mind about swallowing his load. Perhaps Chris couldn't shoot twice in one session. But his groans and his throbbing held great promise.

Young men are a wonder. Chris was soon thrusting himself into my mouth, no longer thinking of anything but his own pleasure. What a delight to have such an effect on him. I held Chris' heavy balls as I sought to tease out his load. And that did the trick.

His explosion was still quite forceful. But not more than I could manage as his load pulsed into my mouth. I even swallowed a little more of his length, making sure that he gave me everything. The warm, salty semen flowed over my tongue and went down my throat easily. A second load for the day sitting in my tummy. I was almost as shocked as my two playmates. Was I too slutty for them?

But Brady came to the rescue. My firm, rounded butt was sticking out and my sweet young lover got behind me. I had a glimpse of his hard, curved penis. And his long blonde hair. Oh yes -- the perfect conclusion.

"Put it in me," I groaned as I watched Brady line up his cock. "Fuck me."

He gave me the most wonderful humping. That time it felt even better to have an audience. It was a thrill to watch Brady be a total man in front of his young friend. And I loved showing off my young Brady to his friend who was watching everything. Chris' own energy was on display as he grabbed my big, hanging boobs. I watched them both -- Chris groping my boobs and Brady screwing me from behind. But mostly I was doing it for Brady. I could feel his balls touching my lips as he began to ram me from behind. I cried out loud.

"Shoot inside me. Fill me with it."

Naturally I orgasmed several times while Brady was fucking me doggy style. That position never fails. And I came again as he finally shot his load deep into my vag. It was a special moment -- even more so than usual. My wicked threesome had been the most joyous experience. But the world was put right once Brady emptied his balls into me.