Maria and Her Boys Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************

I finally sent the boys away -- after another warning to Chris that he can never breath a word to anyone about our play. Even though my ex-husband is well out of the scene, I emphasised again the peril he posed for us all. But the whole experience had left me with a lot of thinking to do. Most of all I worried about what it said about me. Was I wrong in thinking I have limits and boundaries? Had I gone too far?

I worried about Brady and how he would react. I must have shocked him. He would see that I was taking advantage of him. Eventually I sent him a text message.

"I hope I have not upset you. It was not planned at all -- honest. Tell me if you feel the same. Or I should apologise?"

Later that night, probably when he was with Emily, he sent a reply.

"Not sorry. Best experience ever. Maybe do it again one day?"

"See you tomorrow then? I owe you a big thank you. Think of something special you want."

"I already have," he replied and I could imagine the grin on his young face.