Maria and Her Boys Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little tight in there. Lucky for me I have plenty of hot water. It was gratifying to wash him and clean his skin. I wanted to dote on my new young lover. No woman would have done that for him since he was a baby. And he had been so good for me. I rubbed my hands over his amazing body. Naturally, I took my time with his penis and his balls.

"I should have peed," he muttered to me. "Before getting in. Shoulda used the toilet."

"Just pee in here," I said without thinking.

I didn't mean anything by that. My ex-husband often peed in the shower. I know lots of men feel comfortable doing it.

Its also true that I have always been fascinated by watching a man pee. I used to watch my husband, sometimes sneakily so he would not think me weird. A man holds his penis so casually when he pees. His fingers around the base like its just an implement. I've always been fascinated to watch the hot, golden fluid spurt out -- so much more powerfully than his semen and not at all dirty but like some secret part of him.

Matthew grabbed his penis in the same way. Almost not thinking about it. Aiming it without a thought, like he would if he was in front of the toilet. And his hot stream started, a lovely strong flow of forbidden stuff.

I couldn't help myself. I reached out. Almost not thinking, I put my hand under his stream. I held my palm out as his urine blasted against my skin. Much more powerful than his ejaculation. I was transfixed. And I knew that Matthew was staring at me, wondering what the hell was happening. But his pee was just as warm as the water from the shower. It felt special. Now I knew what a man's pee feels like, how hard his stream comes out. It wasn't dirty or disgusting -- it was a special part of my young man. And it washed away with the shower water. I was excited to have had even that fleeting experience.

"That was fun," I grinned at Matt when I finally took my hand away.

I went back to washing, hoping that I could hide my blushes in the warmth of the shower. He didn't say anything and I was pleased. I'd done something crazy and something I'd long wanted to do -- and Matthew did not question me at all.

Eventually we got out. I dried him off. Like before, that time with Clive, I did a proper job. Knowing I was naked in front of Matthew, touching his dick, I just went to my knees and sucked him till he started getting hard. It didn't take him long, of course. That was just for fun, I didn't expect him to shoot again that day - not after three times already. But I had a big smile when I watched him pitting away his big prick when he was pulling his jeans on.

**********************

After he left, my mind was in a whirl. What was going on? Had I gone too far? Would I scare him away? More importantly -- where had all that wild, wanton behaviour come from? What I did know was that it had been easy and fun. There was something about Matthew that brought out that side of me -- even if I'd not realised that I had that side.

Did that mean something? Was Matthew special in a different way to my other boys. Would that be good or bad?

I didn't have much time to ponder all those things that night. Jill was visiting the next day.