Maria and Her Boys Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All fucking day."

His hands were great, Aaron having learned what I like. But I took him to the lounge and lay down so he could really go to work. He squeezed my boobs just the right way. And then his mouth was on them, kissing me and licking my hard nipples. I moaned my relief and my gratitude. Or maybe he didn't notice as he seemed totally engrossed in my C-cups. It was immensely satisfying to lie back and watch a young man suckle my breasts, admiring his slender, tanned body as he took his fill of me. I was reminded -- again -- of how happy I am to have chosen my lifestyle as sexy cougar.

I would have been happy to return the favour. But I couldn't reach his cock in that position.

"Take it out for me," I commanded him.

Almost any dick would have done that day. Still, I had to contain my gasp as his hard seven inches sprang into sight. I'd wanted to keep him sucking my boobs as long as possible, enjoying the languid pleasure. But now his penis was available and I needed it in my hand. Happily, Aaron anticipated me and changed his position. Now I could grab his dick while he played with my breasts.

"I love that you bring this to me," I moaned as I lightly stroked along his shaft.

"It gets hard every time I think about you."

Well, that was all the encouragement I needed. Quickly, I sat up on the lounge with Aaron standing in front of me. Once more, a healthy young penis was presented for me. He was standing straight and tall, demanding my attention. How could I refuse? I smiled up at Aaron as I cupped his balls. Nothing more needed to be said before I wrapped my lips around his shaft. And he'd not been lying -- he was already throbbing beautifully.

"You're amazing," he whispered.

I wrapped my other hand around his base, stroking him as I lowered myself further over his big dick. He's not as challenging as Adam will be but seven plus inches is wonderful. I couldn't help myself trying to stuff as much as I could inside my mouth. Honestly, the way I was feeling it almost didn't matter which young man was standing there. I sucked him hard and swirled my tongue around his shaft. And it was even more sexy when I felt his hips starting to pulse a little, eager to help me swallow his throbbing penis.

I went to my knees as well, just long enough to lick his young balls. My hand was still wrapped around his shaft, holding him up so I could reach his hairy pouch. A young man's balls are fascinating, so powerful and full of virile stuff. And his girlfriend wouldn't know what to do with them. It was a thrill to hear his soft moans as I carefully pleasured that precious part of his body.

And why not stay on my knees, for now? It was a delight to stroke him, admiring his size. Aaron is so much more impressive than my ex-husband. His dick is even bigger than most of my boys.

"What a fine young man," I grinned up at him.

I didn't wait for a reply before I was sucking him again. I had a special reason to want to enjoy Aaron that day. And I am serious about learning to deep throat a full-sized penis -- what better time to challenge myself as I tried to make myself gag on his length.

"I want to fuck you," he groaned.

Well, that was my signal. Stripping off my shorts, I climbed back onto the lounge. This time I spread myself wide. It was extremely satisfying to expose myself to a young man like that. To know that I can still make him extra horny just with the sight of my naked body. If only my ex had thought like my boys do.

"Make me ready," I told Aaron. "Get me wet for that big dick."

In truth, I was already quite wet enough. But I never let one of my young men get by without his mouth on my vag. And Aaron has definitely improved his pussy eating skills.

"Yes, sweetie," I moaned as he placed his lips over my bare vag.

What an obedient, well-behaved young man Aaron has become. His long lick was perfect -- nice and long, all up my cleft. Already I was on the verge of cumming. There's just something so naughty and arousing about having a boy, young enough to be my son, between my legs and pleasuring my sex. And lying there, splayed on the lounge, while Aaron dove in was the most erotic sight. His young, tanned body was perfect between my pale thighs. Though soon I was focusing only on his mouth.

"Yes, sweetie.... Yes, like that..."

I came as his tongue probed into my entrance. And then I came some more as he gave me extra long licks from bottom to top. It was almost painful to wait for him to move his tongue to my clit -- and when he did, I writhed and bucked against his young face. If only his girlfriend knew who taught him.

"Put it in. Screw me."

I shifted position, my bum balanced on the edge of the lounge and legs wide apart. I appreciate that we never have long to enjoy our screwing. It seems to suit Aaron who never wastes time when he gets the chance to fill me with his dick.

"Don't shoot," I warned him. "Make it last."

He soon had his balls swinging against my lips as he shoved himself hard and deep. I thought about what a slut I am. About my nosey neighbour. And about the wonderful sexual energy of my young men.

"Sweetie, yes... don't stop," I cried out through my first climax.

Aaron was on his knees and giving me a very manful screwing. But it wasn't enough for me. Still cumming around his cock, I quickly flipped over -- on hands and knees and trapped against the lounge. Aaron enjoys this position as well, gripping my waist as he rams his virile young cock into me like a fleshy piston. Oh yes, young dicks always feel so much better.

"Fuck me hard. Yes... oh..."

He is not as powerful as my Matthew but it was a very manful pounding. Oh my, I needed it, too. I only wished for a mirror to watch us as he slammed into my vag from behind, making my big boobs shake underneath me. Sometimes a woman needs to be screwed good -- and this was one of those times. Truthfully, I needed Aaron to fuck me all night but we didn't have that much time. And I had something special in mind. When I knew he must be getting close I pushed him away from me. I pushed him down and soon he was on his back with that thick shaft glistening with my wetness.

"Promise not to shoot," I told him firmly.

Then I took him in my hand, feeling his twitching. I knew I was playing with fire. But I wanted to be filled by that young meat. So I straddled Aaron and slowly sank down on him.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned.

"You like that sweetie? Don't cum yet."

How magnificent to have a nice young man underneath me, his seven-inch penis hard and thrusting up into my soaking vag. It was fun to watch his face, knowing he is so young and not quite fully able to control himself yet. My vag felt so good wrapped around his shaft and I had my own struggle to stop myself from moving.

"Don't shoot. Tell me before."

I enjoyed every inch of him sticking up into my vag, twitching and just aching to empty his balls. I was breathing so hard, enjoying every tiny sensation as I struggled to stay motionless on his weapon. I was impressed by his stamina but the poor boy could only last so long.

"Maria... fuck..."

I jumped off and went to my knees. What a slut I am. Quickly, I told Aaron to get into position and in a flash he was standing in front of me. How perfect and just what I needed for my plan.

"Good boy," I told him and wrapped one hand around his throbbing shaft.

My vag was soaking. I could tell from how thickly my wetness covered his shaft. I shuffled in close, with his dick practically touching my lips. Then I started to stroke him -- slowly but with only one thought in mind. I went from top to bottom and up again. Then I repeated it, so slow. His dick was twitching nicely. Only seconds to wait.

"Don't wait," I told Aaron as I moved my hand gradually down his length.

"Fuck... Maria..."

I got his head between my lips just as he started to shoot. The taste of my vag on his cock made me so hungry. His first shot exploded in my mouth and I felt that warm, sticky stuff splashing and flowing over my tongue. So much stuff. I tried to swallow, still stroking his dick, and of course the next shot blasted out. It was another huge load and he was cumming so hard that already I knew it would be too much for me.

It is a primal thing to swallow a man's stuff, his virile baby-making fluid. Even better when it's a boy young enough to be my own son. But I didn't swallow it all. Knowing Aaron would produce another torrent of semen, I kept jerking him as he unloaded in my mouth. So much that I could play with it on my tongue. And let some of it escape.

"Fuck, you're amazing..." he groaned as he kept shooting.

What a lovely flood -- so thrilling. And the right amount that I had to let him leak from the sides of my mouth. It was dirty and slutty and so perfect. He was still shooting and every pulse of his cock gave me more of his massive load as he overwhelmed my petite mouth. It was like an accidental facial and Aaron was the perfect boy for that. I kept stroking him, feeling his pulses as he emptied himself for me. Enjoying the sensation of so much semen and saliva overflowing and covering my lips and my chin, dripping onto my boobs and my thighs. And looking like a dirty older slut.

All my boys are impressive in their own way. Aaron has a lovely dick, I will say, but there's no doubt that he produces the most semen of any man I've ever known. I was actually grateful for a boy who can shoot like that.

Still feeling slutty, looking up at him, I made sure he saw me scoop up his stuff with my fingers. From the corner of my mouth, I collected big blobs of his sticky stuff and then sucked my fingers clean. But I didn't bother with my chin. No, better to leave it dripping and drying on me so I could enjoy wearing his virile stuff.

He was more than impressed by me. That was obvious by the look on his face. And when I carefully sucked him clean.

"You'd better go to your girlfriend," I told him at last.

***************************

That will be the last time with Aaron. No, the dirty thoughts about a threesome weren't enough for me to keep him. I sent him a message the next day to say that my ex-husband is hanging around again. That its safer -- for us both - if he doesn't visit me again. And that he needs to keep our secret.

I enjoyed Aaron, having spied him in a café. Especially that big penis. I admit that he was perfect for a quick fling. A quickie mid-week when I needed that. And, wow, that huge load of his was something else -- if only all boys could produce so much. Plus, it was sexy to know he was cheating on his girlfriend so openly with me.

I've no regrets about starting or stopping. But honestly, he was never what I need in a longer-term lover. Somehow it feels right to stop even though I lied to him.

Plus I've met a new nice young man. His name is Patrick. Again, he is very different for me. And very different to Aaron -- and to Matthew. He will be fun.

12