Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers

"Wash yourself," Asan ordered and went back to the big room. Maria took her time to clean herself. She washed her body and hair. The shower felt wonderful. She closed the water and heard Asan stepping back. He tossed her a big towel. She dried herself and wrapped the towel around her body. It didn't stay there long. Asan took the towel and handed over to Maria her new clothing. It wasn't much, but better than go naked. Maria looked the bright blue shorts which were supposed to cover her sex. They looked very small in size. However, the material was very elastic and to her surprise she could wear them. You could say they covered her ass totally, but 'cover' is probably a wrong expression. The material was very thin and in addition, it dug between her ass cheeks. The shorts more like formed another skin over her ass. Next she dressed the top with same color. She saw her nipples poked through the material. The last thing was a pair of slippers with matching color again.

"Put on some make-up on your face, but not too much. It may spread," Asan ordered. Maria took some bottles of the desk and put some color on her cheeks, lips and eyelashes. 'I suppose I'm ready now, but I'm not,' she looked herself from the mirror. Her mind whirled, 'I can't stay here for six months. There has to be away to escape, sooner or later. The guests won't help me. I have to play along. I just hope they want hurt me. I can handle some sex, I guess...'

"Stop dreaming. Your duties are waiting," Asan said and started to escort Maria again. They came back to lobby level and walked through it. They get out from the back of the lobby to a pool area. Maria could see dozens of men having fun around the pool. She could also see several girls having similar outfit to hers. 'There must be at least ten girls,' she thought. Maria saw her customers were lying on sunbeds on the other end of the pool. They cheered Maria, when she approached them with Asan. Maria replied lamely.

Asan took her jaw between his fingers. "I'm leaving you now to your guests. I don't expect to hear any complaints about you. If I do, we will have some time together. Maybe not so pleasant to you..." Maria's face went pale. She understood his threat: Sex with the three bastards or torture. She looked Asan to walk away wishing not to see him for a while.

"You look real sexy," Phil commented.

"Thanks," Maria replied.

"You can concentrate mostly on Sergei and Chuck now. I will have you for the whole night."

"Yes. Sit on my lap, " Sergei said.

After a short hesitation Maria sat on his lap. Sergei pulled her back against his stomach and placed his palms on her breasts. Maria didn't object but didn't encourage him either. Phil looked that amused for a while.

"I thought Asan taught you something, but I guess I'm wrong. We probably should ask him to return," Phil said with a grin on his face.

That woke up Maria. She quickly pulled the top of her breasts and asked "Sergei, play with my tits."

A big black man followed the situation from a sunbed close to theirs and started to laugh. "Mr. Pain has an amazing effect to these bitches. Mine was a little reluctant too, but look what she is willing to do now."

Sergei stopped to molest Maria's breasts and waited for the coming event. The black man grabbed the hair of young petite Asian girls who was sitting by his sunbed. He pulled her head closer and whispered something to her ear. The girl's face went pale, but she vaguely nodded. The black man let go off her hair. The Asian girl stood up and removed her shorts and top. Maria could see she was very small. Her breast were lacking of roundness. Dark sharp nipples were protruding from conical shape flesh. She had very narrow waist. Her thin legs and thighs extended to small but nicely round ass. Her narrow lips surrounded her small mouth. She had long eyelashes which highlighted her brown eyes. Maria could swear she saw a tear in her eyebrow. Her size and pale skin formed a huge contrast to the black man's body.

Maria looked mesmerized when the Asian girl got on her knees and started to pull down the black man's trunks. His cock sprang up. It was huge, almost as thick as the girl's wrist. She took a grip of the girth of it and forced the tip of the cock to her mouth. Maria couldn't believe she was able to take that in her small mouth. Her lips were stretched to the limits.

"She loves to suck my cock. Before she came here she had a fiancé, Japanese like her. You know their cocks. Can't give much satisfaction. She was lucky to get lost in a safari and end up to caring hands of our hosts. Now she doesn't have to worry to get married with a pencil dick like her boyfriend."

Maria understood that tricking with contracts like hers was not the only way they got girls here. Apparently kidnapping was a way too.

The black man tapped the girls head. She stopped sucking and pulled her mouth off. She turned her face to the man and said with zippy voice, "Asako loves your big cock, may I fuck it now?" Maria saw some kind of smile on her face. The tears in her eyes revealed that the tone of her voice and the smile was faked. Maria felt very sorry to her. 'That monstrous organ will rip her vagina,' she thought.

But she was wrong. Maria saw Asako to step on the sunbed. She parted her legs on the sides of the man's thighs and started to lower her butt towards the waiting penis. The man held it straight up for her. To Maria's shock it never invaded her pussy. Instead Asako opened her ass cheeks and aimed her puckered hole to the man's organ. She looked worried, but still lowered herself. The man took a grip of her waist and helped her to get down without falling. Maria saw she was in agony. Nevertheless, she sunk herself to his lap.

The man patted her ass. "Good girl. Get that ass moving." Despite her pain Asako started to rock her ass on his cock. Tears flowed from her eyes.

Simultaneously Maria felt Sergei's mouth on her ear. He whispered, "That looks awful sexy. How about you do the same to me?"

Maria almost vomited. She couldn't ever perform such an act. On the other hand, she knew, she couldn't refuse. Despair crept to her mind.

Sergei guessed her feelings. He had no intention to take Maria's ass virginity, but just to tease her. He placed his hand between Maria's legs and started to grope her pussy.

"Look how she likes to have it in her asshole. I'm sure you would love it too," Sergei said.

Maria simultaneously looked the moves of the petite frame of the Asian girl and tried to figure out how to avoid similar ordeal. The excitement of the situation and the touches of Sergei's hand brought back the feelings she had in the elevator earlier. Her pussy was soaking.

"Please, fuck my pussy," escaped from her lips.

"You know how I like you. Strip and get on your fours," Sergei said.

Maria quickly removed her shorts and kneelt down. She lowered her hands on the ground and raised her ass in the air offering it to Sergei. She was facing Asako who still bounced on the huge penis. She felt Sergei spreading her ass cheeks. He placed her penis against her sphincter.

"Please," Maria begged.

"Please, what?" Sergei asked with demanding voice and added some pressure to her asshole.

"I can't..." she started to sob. Sergei began to stroke her pussy with his fingers. Maria was near to cum.

"Please, what?" Sergei repeats.

Maria found no escape. "Please take my ass," she finally said through her sobs. Then she saw Asako rising from the black man's penis. Asako bent over between the man's legs and started to clean it with her mouth. Maria saw her gaping open asshole and the cum dripping out of it. She got scared and started to regret. "Please, please, not my ass. Fuck my pussy, please," she begged.

"Are you denying your tight asshole from me?" Sergei asked and kept on fingering her pussy.

"No, but..."

"So, you want to feel my cock in your arse?"

"Yhmhh," Maria could only say.

"Good. Now start to push your butt hole on my cock. Do it slowly," Sergei commanded. Maria had to obey. She pushed her ass back and felt the tip of Sergei's penis to open her sphincter. The pain was terrible. All of sudden Sergei stopped her.

"I won't fuck you there. I was just testing you." Maria felt extremely embarrassed, relieved, but aroused too. She quickly reached her hand back and guided Sergei's cock to her pussy. Without asking any permission she started to fuck him hard. Her ass banged against her loins.

"Look guys how our shy girl from the morning is now moving her ass. She sure is a whore," Sergei laughed.

Maria didn't care about the insult. She felt her pussy exploding. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. Sergei felt her pussy to spasm on her cock. He didn't let her stop. Though exhausted, Maria continued to move her ass. Sergei found her clit again. Only the touch drove Maria over the edge again. She slammed her ass against Sergei. Soon Sergei let go too. Her sperm filled Maria's pussy with strong spurts. He pinched Maria's bud making her cum once again.

"You bastard, it feels so good! " she cried out.

"My turn," Chuck noted.

Maria had lost control. She stood up and stepped to Chuck. She almost ripped his trunks off and climbed on her lap. She was about to drop her pussy on his cock before Chuck stopped her.

"I don't care for sloppy cunts. Clean it before you come near to my dick. Hurry up!"

Maria looked around to find a shower. Phil helped her, "There is a hose. Let's use it." Maria followed Phil to the hose.

"Lie down on your back and spread your legs," Phil said. Maria's consciousness returned. The sexual arousal had disappeared. She hated the idea spreading her downstairs there publicly. However, she lied down and grabbed her knees. Phil opened the tap and targeted the hose to her pussy. The water felt too cold for Maria, but she didn't dare to complain. Phil added her discomfort by opening the tap more. The cold water smashed against her sex making her pussy lips to move from side to side. The small male audience gathered around them cheered to the action. Maria's vagina started to feel numb. Fortunately Phil finally closed the tap. They returned to Chuck. Maria didn't like the idea of fuck him anymore.

"She will cool your hot cock with her chilly pussy," Phil laughed.

"She is more than welcome," Chuck accompanied.

Maria blocked her mind and climbed on Chuck again. Her pussy was dry this time and the friction caused some pain. Chuck forced her ass down by pulling from her hips.

"Do you remember what I said about your tits?" he asked from Maria.

After short hesitation Maria face reddened. She answered, "You want to see them bounce."

"Exactly. Get that ass moving."

Maria ignored her pain and rode his cock with quick pace. Unlike with Sergei no sexual feelings grew inside her. She just performed her duty, as a whore, and tried her best to satisfy Chuck as fast as possible. Chuck didn't care about Maria's excitement. He started molest her breast roughly till he finally shot his load to Maria's abused hole.

"This bitch knows how to fuck," he cheered and then pushed Maria off him. Maria panted on the ground. 'Sixth time today. And the day is far from over,' she thought, 'My vagina can't stand this.'

The rest of the evening didn't go as she expected. The men left her pussy alone and what surprised her even more they also went to gym. Maria tried to give them some instructions, though was sometimes interfered due to gropes on her breasts or ass.

After the gym they had dinner together. Again Maria was surprised the dinner included only eating and chatting. The men behaved well. Finally the men left to their rooms.

"My room is 617. I'll expect to see you there in half an hour," Phil said before leaving.

Scandman
Scandman
111 Followers
12