Maria Get's a Job

Story Info
Julianne has an idea in mind for Maria.
1.2k words
3.2
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Gets a Job

Julianne Hough was sitting out by the pool at Maria Menounos' home, relaxing. It was a perfect LA afternoon with lots of sun and a gentle breeze. On the table beside her was a tall glass of cold lemonade and a paperback that she was having a hard time getting into.

The blonde dancer looked amazing in the white bikini she was wearing. Her toned, shapely body was bronzed and oily from top to toes, with small beads of sweat forming between her 32B breasts and at the small of her back.

Kneeling on a beach towel between the 34-year-olds legs was Maria. The Greek beauty was completely naked, except for the silver choker she wore that declared her as being the younger woman's property. She too, was darkly tanned but all over, since most of her waking hours were spent nude. Especially when they were outside in the privacy of the E! News alums sprawling property.

The panty of Julianne's bikini was a string tie. Having untied both sides so she could uncover her prize, Maria was dutifully and enthusiastically probing the blue-eyed cuties very wet pussy with her tongue. The slurping, squishing sounds being made were dirty and erotic, and Maria's own cunt was dripping warm, syrupy juices.

"Maria? You haven't had any work as a host or presenter for a while now" Julianne's tone was serious, but she gave no indication that she wanted the 44-year-old to stop pleasuring her pussy. "You need to start earning some money, so I've come up with a plan." The brown-haired entertainment personality looked up to show her lover she was listening but kept rolling her tongue over Julianne's engorged clit while sucking it between her pursed lips. The professional dancer closed her eyes and tilted her head back in anticipation of the approaching climax.

Stretching out her shiny, athletic legs, Julianne gave out a throaty moan as the orgasm overtook her entire body. Her muscles tensed and she spread her toes as wave after wave of electric shock traveled between Maria's tongue into her spasming clitoris. In an effort to swallow all of the blonde's warm fluids, Maria thrust her tongue as far as she could inside her oozing fuck-hole. Julianne cooed her approval, wiping her cum all over the older woman's mouth and chin.

Resting her cheek against Julianne's smooth inner thigh, the former red-carpet host reflected on what the DWTS alum had eluded to earlier. It was true that ever since leaving her husband and entering into a life of sexual indulgence, Maria had responded to very few (if any) requests for her to act, host or perform. Her bank accounts were still substantial, but the amounts were in steady decline thanks to Julianne's spending, the costs of running the mansion in which they lived and the economy.

"What idea did you have for me, mistress? For work, I mean." Maria cast her brown eyes up at her lesbian lover while placing gentle kisses along the soft skin of Julianne's thigh. The 34-year-old could see love there, and devotion. She knew that Maria would do anything she asked of her, and that made her smile.

"Let's go inside and I'll show you." The slim, curvy blonde retied her swimsuit bottoms and slipped a black tee shirt over her well-tanned torso. "I need my laptop." After helping Maria up off her knees Julianne gestured to the Greek beauty that she should go first. She enjoyed watching Maria's nude body jiggle and sway, especially her plump, rounded ass that she'd penetrated in ways too numerous to count.

Once indoors, Maria was instructed to fetch her lovers' computer along with a glass of Sangria which she did quickly and obediently. As Julianne booted up and began scrolling, she glanced up at the stunning, naked woman standing before her and smiled. "You can sit, Maria. Right here next to me." The former entertainment reporter moved to the sofa and settled her juicy bottom into the soft cushion. "I know you're wet, and you really want to cum, don't you?" Maria bit her lip and nodded. She'd been literally aching for an orgasm since the two had awakened. Her pink nipples were hard and pert as pencil erasers. "Go ahead and play with yourself. You can cum while I show and explain my idea to you."

Maria's eyelashes fluttered as she slipped a hand down and slid a finger between her slimy labia. Stretching out her legs, she easily found her clitoris which had been throbbing, swollen and needing attention for hours now. "Nnn" she moaned.

"Do you know what an 'Only Fans' is, Maria?" Julianne tilted the computer so that the 44-year-old could better see the screen. On it was the image of a girl in her late teens, barely dressed and encouraging the viewer to join and see all of her naked and naughty content for members only. Maria's brown eyes were half open and glazed as she nodded 'yes'. The pretty blonde then tapped another key which brought up a website that sold sex machines. "I want to turn one of the bedrooms into a sex room. Fill it with all of these different devices and show you using them to your fans. I mean members."

Maria was rubbing her clit furiously now and cried out in jubilation as the climax jolted through her shivering, naked body, finally giving her the release she so desperately needed. She continued massaging her oozing slit, squeezing her plump, 32C breasts together and flexing her toes while dreamily staring at the laptop. As she slowly recovered, she looked up at Julianne and asked "Do you really want all those people seeing me naked? And, what about my career?" That made the DWTS alum laugh.

"You don't have a career anymore, Maria. You haven't worked in almost a year, and we need money. Besides, no one will be touching or fucking you but me and the machines." Julianne set the computer aside and turned to the former E! News host. With practiced skill she guided the older woman's legs open with her feet up on the cushion so that her holes were on full display. "I'm going to go get your credit card and start ordering. We have a lot to do to prepare before we're up and running."

As the shapely dancer made her way excitedly to where she kept all the Greek beauty's finances, Maria called after her, asking "Is everyone going to see you then, too?"

Returning, Julianne grinned and said "Of course not, silly. I'll always be hooded or masked for when I'm fucking you or strapping you down on one of the machines. And I'll never be naked. We'll make sure that you're the star. I'll wear dominatrix gear or sexy lingerie." Before sitting down, the blue-eyed cutie slid her bikini bottoms off and kicked them playfully towards her naked slave. "Now get on your knees and eat me while I order all these things. It's going to take a while." Julianne opened her tanned, muscled thighs and Maria eagerly and obediently nestled her face against the blonde's warm and moist pussy. With Maria's black American Express card at the ready, the 34-year-old began the lengthy process of adding items to her cart.

Maria darted her tongue inside Julianne's wet sex tunnel and, finding her clit started rolling it in between her now expert lips. She was where she wanted to be. But, what would happen next?

The End