Maria... Losing Control

Story Info
Maria sinks deeper into being a slut.
2.2k words
3.81
18.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background... I am a happily married woman that has recently been becoming more adventurous outside my marriage. My husband is now a cuckold and I share my adventures with him. See previous stories on how I got to here.

After my first date with Rob, we texted back and forth on how much we would like to see each other again. This filled me with gratitude since I am 12 years older than he is and he could easily have almost any woman he wanted. I was flattered that he found me attractive and sexy.

I was taken with his powerfully built body and his amazing cock. Sometimes I would close my eyes and picture that beautiful muscle jutting out from his body. My mouth would water and my pussy would melt. I rubbed my clit many times and in many places thinking of Rob.

It was a Wednesday morning... 4 days after our date... that I got an early morning text from Rob. It was a picture of his hard cock. The text said "I want a blowjob".

I replied with a smiling emoji.

He replied: "NOW".

He was serious!!

I was at home getting ready for my day with my husband. I wasn't in any hurry to get to the office but now I had thoughts of having that beautiful cock again. I quickly got dressed. I was already in my bra, panties and stockings and garter belt. i slipped on a straight skirt and a silk blouse.

When my husband asked what my hurry was I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said "Rob needs me".

His eyes went wide and said "Have a nice day!" There was sarcasm in his voice but I'd deal with that later.

I texted Rob to let him know I was on the way. He told me the door was open.

My mind was racing during the 15 minute drive to his house. I was excited of course but I was also wondering what the hell I was doing! I barely knew this man and here I am dropping everything to drive across town to suck his cock!

I pulled into the drive of his home and checked my look in the mirror. I added a little more lipstick to make sure my lips looked ready.

The door was open and I slowly made my way in. The house was quiet except for the sound of my high heels clicking on the hardwood floors. I made my way down the hall to his bedroom and as I turned the corner to the left, I saw him laying in bed.

He was on top of the sheets completely naked. He had one arm propped behind his head and smiled at me as I approached.

I said "Well, good morning!"

Rob didn't say a word. He just reached down and lifted his hard cock off his stomach and waved it at me.

I set my purse at the side of the bed and sat down next to him. I asked him how he was... trying to make a conversation.. but Rob stayed quiet. He was holding his hard cock straight in the air. He was telling me he didn't want conversation, he wanted a blowjob.

I put my right hand on his cock and started to stroke it lightly. Rob closed his eyes and put his head back. I was a bit miffed at his attitude but at the same time, this was the cock I had been thinking about for a few days so I couldn't complain. His cock looked glorious. The head was shining in the morning light and his shaft was very firm.

I shifted down on the bed and kissed his chest and stomach as I made my way down to his cock. I licked the shaft, taking time to give this beautiful cock the kind of attention it deserved. I took his heavy balls in my hand and kissed them gently.

When I took the head and a few inches of the shaft into my mouth, Rob let out a groan.... he finally (almost) said something!

I continued sucking him... tasting the precum and feeling the hardness in my hand and mouth. The head is larger than my husbands and it really fills my mouth. It takes a bit of adjustment to get my jaws wide enough to accommodate him.I think I was enjoying this as much as he was. I explored his cock with my tongue and stroked him with a steady rhythm. My pussy was wet and I could feel my nipples were hard in the thin bra I wore that morning.

Rob started to move his hips in time with my sucking and I knew he was close. He then grabbed my head in both hands.... roughly pulling my hair while shoving his cock in my mouth and throat. I was not used to this kind of rough treatment but I went with it.

Rob let out a moan and then let out 6 or 7 spurts of cum into my throat and mouth. I don't really know how many but my mouth was fulled with his delicious seed as his cock pulsed in my mouth.

He still held my head so I couldn't move if I wanted to. I swallowed and tried to breathe. I sucked out the remaining semen from his balls and he slowly relaxed, letting me go.

He had his head on the pillow and his eyes were closed. I let go of his cock and went to his bathroom to get straightened out. My fresh lipstick was a mess and my hair needed a brush.

Rob was still motionless on the bed when I came out of the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and he still didn't move. I got up and left after giving him a peck on the cheek.

Driving to the office I was filled with mixed emotions. I loved playing the roll of the slut and sucking that beautiful cock but I was feeling used and I didn't like that. I was pissed and excited at the same time! He was testing me.... testing my limits and I guess I was testing mine.... to see how much of a slut I could really be.

I got to my office and had to go the the ladies room to take care of myself. The bathroom was empty and I closed the door to the stall and locked it. I hiked up my skirt and slid my hand into my panties. My pussy was very wet. I slipped a finger inside to touch my favorite spot. My other hand slid under my bra to pinch my hard nipples. I could still taste some of Rob's cum on my lips. I closed my eyes and thought of his large cock inside me. It didn't take long for me to have the orgasm I needed so much.

Feeling relief and relaxation, I was ready to get on with my day. I'd deal with Rob later.

We later had this text exchange... "Thanks for the wake up call!"

I responded.... "My pleasure."

"Sorry I wasn't very talkative"

"It's ok"

"Not really a morning person"

"Could have fooled me!"

We went on that way for a while and tried to figure out when we could see each other again. We were both going to be busy for the next couple of days.

I had an open house on Friday that I had to be at from Noon to 4. It's unusual to have on open house on Friday but the owners wanted to have one to drive up offers on the house even though we knew it would sell fast in this market.

I got to the house around 11:30 and made sure everything was tidy and there was no clutter around.

I always look professional and especially at at open house as you don't know when you might find a new client. Today I was wearing a yellow silk blouse with a bow, a slim fitting black skirt, 4" black heels, black stockings (no seams) and a garter belt.

Professional on the outside, a little something under it for me.

Once an open house starts, I usually end up sitting in the kitchen working on my phone as a few people wonder through. This day was no different. I was in the kitchen trying to get some work done on other deals and there was light traffic through the house.

Around 2, I looked up and saw Rob walk in. There were some people in the house at the time checking out the backyard and pool area. I was surprised to see Rob and excited too. He acted like he was interested in the house and we made small talk in the kitchen. He came up behind me and kissed the back of my neck which sent shivers up my spine and juices to my pussy.

"There are people in the backyard!"

He just kept kissing my neck and sliding his hand under my skirt. Since he was standing behind me, I could feel his erection on my ass. His hand slid up my thighs and past my stocking tops and to my now dripping pussy. I looked to my right and could see the couple in the backyard but I was nervous that someone else might walk in. Oh my God I almost came when he slipped a finger into me. Between the kisses on my neck and his thick finger probing deep into me, I couldn't hold back any longer and I came..... trying not to make too much noise.

My orgasm was enough to help me lose my inhibition. I turned to face Rob and pulled the zipper down on his dress pants. I reached in and found his large cock and took it out of his pants. I stood in front of Rob, kissing him and stroking his cock.

I glanced to the backyard and saw the couple on their way back inside! I told Rob to go the the bathroom which was the other direction. I pulled my skirt down just in time to see the couple come in.

"Have any questions?"

"No, thank you. It's a beautiful house."

I handed them a card and asked them to call or email me if they want to make an offer.

With that, they were gone.

A few seconds later, Rob came back. He looked ridiculous with his long, hard cock sticking out of his pants. He came back into the kitchen. We kissed again and I couldn't resist dropping to the floor to give that cock a kiss and suck.

I wasn't on my knees very long before he pulled me up and turned me around. I bent over the kitchen counter and he lifted the back of my skirt.

I had no idea what I was going to do if someone came in to look at the house but I was too far gone with lust at this point. I slid my panties aside and felt the head of his cock probe my very wet pussy. His girth takes a little getting used to but after a few strokes, he was deep inside me and I came again. I was face down on the granite counter tops and standing on the tips of my toes in my 4" heels. My skirt was up around my waist. His cock felt divine inside me as he hit all the right spots.

It wasn't long before he pulled me tighter to him and pushed the head of his cock as deep as it will go. I felt the pulse of his cock and the warmth of his cum flooding my pussy. I came again.

We were both breathless. He slowly slid his cock out of me and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I pulled my panties back and straightened my skirt. I tucked in my blouse and tried to look as normal as possible.

Rob came out of the bathroom just as another couple walked in the front door.

Rob said... "Nice house. I'll give you a call." and walked out.

I made small talk with the new couple in the kitchen. As we talked I could feel cum dripping out of my still throbbing pussy.

The couple walked out of the kitchen area to check out the rest of the house. Once the coast was clear, I looked down and could see cum running down my stockings to my knees. I tried to clean myself up as much as I could to look presentable.

I knew this was another 'test' from Rob. He was testing my limits and I wasn't showing any resistance. I am really turning into a slut. I'm becoming the kind of woman I wouldn't have dreamed of being a few years ago. I have no idea what the next 'test' will be but I'm ready to push my own limits. My husband doesn't mind. He actually enjoys these stories and we still have good sex but it's not as exciting as it used to be.

He is a good husband... loving, caring and thoughtful enough to let me have pleasure outside of our marriage. I know some of you don't understand this and that's okay. I'm just sharing my journey.

Love, Maria