All Comments on 'Maria... Losing Control'

by marianylons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Does your journey involve emasculating your husband? Does it involve showing him that you put more effort into pleasing another man than you do the man who pledged to forsake all others for you? Does your journey involve hurting the man who’s only mistake was to fall in love with a woman who doesn’t love him?

You can tell us these stories turn him in; but the truth is they are a knife wound.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

..... "Background ... I am a happily married woman" do you have something on the waffle or are you just naive? If that's a happy marriage, then I don't even want to know what an unhappy marriage is for you! You might think the author is British, because their wives are known as whores and their husbands are born cuckolds. But comparing the author to the British is more than an insult to the British!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fourth pile of shit of the day! This is sick also! who wrote this must hate women by making them get so low!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I hope you and your cuck go public and tell your friends and family. Its only fair they know what's going on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Don't tell us the story is true. Nobody believes you, and it pisses us off almost as much as being a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won't even bother commenting on this garbage. The comments said it all. 1*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's not the lifestyle that puts me off as much as the whole lack of respect, the strip-mining of others' feelings. Not only does Maria have her low sense of self-esteem strip-mined by Rob, who's probably a clinical narcissist. He shows demonstrably that he doesn't give a shit about Maria, her feelings or apparently, her livelihood. Rob shows up at the open house and engages in typical narcissistic behavior not caring that a complaint would destroy Maria's current job and were a professional complaint filed, get her realtor's license suspended, not to mention result in her being destroyed reputationally. Maria's husband? Are we sure this is all consensual? Hell, his reaction to her morning blow-job call shows cracks in that façade. To people who adhere to a cuckolding lifestyle, it is a far-edge lifestyle fetish, but it's written about as if it were a mainstream thing. So to 'explain' it and make the 'erotic aspects' work, we see characters whose actions are those of mentally disturbed people who need help rather than enabling. That Maria is finally questioning her actions is refreshing but her delayed reaction is disturbing.

.

Thorazine! STAT!

.

3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You need to learn the basics.

If you can't be bothered to learn how to use basic punctuation and sentence structure most people will find your stories very frustrating to read. The choice is yours.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure how you see this as erotic. The husband clearly lacks any self-respect, and regardless of how hard you writers try and show us what a caring loving couple these people always have....they don't.

Whether its a wife or husband stepping outside the marriage, every time they have a little extra "fun" it belittles and eats away at what feeling that particular spouse has/had for their partner.

Most cucks rarely get to touch a pussy again, unless its a cream pie..yeah thats love right there...its not its humiliation. A great percentage wear cages, why is that? because other than being a safe space for the wife, there is nothing left there. The woman becomes entitled and loses all respect for their husbands. I get around around and can read, and unless its for medical reasons that the wife is getting some strange, the only love there is the kind one has for a pet.

Oddly enough, studies will show that the woman often 'thinks" they love their partner, and on some level they may, but not in the soul mate way any longer. And no one deserves to be tied to shitty worthless spouse who sees their partner as something they stepped in at the dog park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your nothing but a low life asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is a real estate agent and has been fucked in practically every house she has had an open house in. Many times by me, but also from a couple of her coworkers. And a few clients as well. There is just something erotic about having sex in a new place. She has been the top agent in the tri state area for the past five years.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore just sank out of site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maria is worthless. No true love for her weak husband only what she can take.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sounds like hubby is going to get left behind soon...sex isn't that great, exciting as it used to be , etc. You gone from experiencing something different to help spice up your marriage to being a cum bucket for some guy that will dump you when he grows tired of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarianylons@marianylons
A married mature woman that is beginning to explore my sexuality

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maria Series Info