All Comments on 'Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 02'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Don’t know, seems all far fetched even as a fantasy reconciliation…wouldn’t trust Maria with my dirty socks!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

One extreme to the other...Your timelines are a little skewed. They were married for sixteen years and two of their kids were already out of the house? Child prodigies? Divine is a predator. They all helped target and corrupt a young girl. Not great really. Doesn't matter that it turned out ok, might have been very different.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another racial story about how great BBC's are. Put it in its right category.

BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

Cory rose from the couch, turned to check with Maria, and saw the look of consternation on her face. "Don't worry. I won't fuck her. I'll just put her to bed and lie with her until she sleeps."

Still seeing doubt in her eyes, he told her to trust him.

So, Cory now finds himself thinking he has gotten more than he wished for, just like all those guys in Literotica stories who want their wives to be more free. He can already see that the playing field going forward will be unequal. Even as Maria expects more and varied sex, she shoes away from allowing Cory more. At the same time, he is not interested in other partners. All he wanted was a wife who would freely participate! I am left crying in bereavement in his stead. Shit!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Most uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lewis is waiting to take Penny and Maria to get their Ace of Spade tattoos. Cory is preparing for his life of sloppy seconds with Maria making sure he doesn't touch any other women. 1

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

So, Cory is weak and pathetic when it comes to allowing his ex-wife to do what ever the hell SHE wants to. He is too much of a wimp to speak up. His Ex is now a complete slut and fucks anything that walks. She even allowed a bi-sexual woman with a strap on fuck her anally.

Of course, cucky husband who moans that he has never experienced anal sex with his Ex, does nothing as she gets double-teamed. So, after Maria has been royally fucked twice by BBC Jadyn and anally by Divine, cuck Cory then wants to "make love" to her and later goes "down" on her. Is this guy gay as well? Sucking up the mess from Jadyn.

It's a wonder Lewis didn't get to fuck Maria as well. Cuck boy wouldn't have said a word.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cory is not struggling with his feelings-that is BS-afterall he let Maria do everything she wanted to do with

Jaydn and even let Divine fuck her in the ass with a dildo and then to wrap up his feelings regarding his

acceptance of her being with another man he licked her aroused cunt the morning after Jaydn came twice

inside her-what does that say about Cory??? Have fun eating other men's cum and enjoy getting sloppy

seconds and thirds for the rest of your life with Maria.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story of reconciliation was great until you ruined it by making Cory a cuck.

2 stars is being generous

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loosen up a bit but who wants to be with a cumdump? And make no mistake, that what Maria has become.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Mr Cory is an idiot, lets Divine down big time, she want to get boned but he cant because he wants wifey back? While shez boning donkey dick? This guy is a party pooping panty waste

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From one extreme to the other feels bogus. Corey could never accept that much change and she will frig everything that moves. She said she wouldn't do anything without his permissio but never asked. Maria would've done evert guy in the nightclub.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They both like sex so if they remarry it will be an open marriage. He got what he wanted.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

Good onya mate. That man deserves a speights. In true Kiwi fashion you have managed to wind up the wimpy wowser.

Keep it up and up the wahs.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Just didnt care for how this played out, seemed that Cory was a bit left out fo the action. YOu would think that Maria wouild be more solicitous of her precarious situation with Cory, as they have just gotten back together, but no, she has to have ni&&er cock!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought it was a hot story but putting myself in hubby’s shoes after five years a fucking whoever he wanted then get possibly back with his ex who went on a five year journey of whoreing herself to find herself. A good moral wife is want any guy I know or knew would want . Girlfriends or fuck buddies is what you chase before settling down. Now she want to get back together, wants a black guy , isn’t really interested in him getting other woman , then fucks the guy , asks hubby to be close as it happens then does him again while letting the black girlfriend dp her taking her ass with a strap on . Hot for a story but he should’ve fucked the girl in room that wanted him then he should’ve pounded the black girl who wanted him as well . Guilt ? Is he crazy he’s getting back together with his ex who is a pig now and he’s gonna go with the flow , sick . He can fuck her , use each other but why get back when she will push for experiences while his experience will be being there as in this case fucking others . Not an even playing field if you ask me.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Very, very good, would love to follow their further adventures. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES