All Comments on 'Maria the Witch Ch. 03'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Awesome Story

Cannot wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I hope in the next installment Maria whores his mom to people younger than him! And that she fucks her in public constantly!

Also was wondering if you would ever update Party Mom and My Friends and My Milf Mom, those are my two favorite stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
commentary time!

YOu should put more time into making the sex more descriptive, like how zaxxon, Georgetasker and all of the greats do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stunning!

Well done PMD!! It's great that your picking up older series and breathing new life into them. This was very well written, and it involved a play on magic I've never even thought of. Very creative! For the future, can I request a continuation of My Friends and My MILF Mom? But otherwise, thank you, and well done!

kakashi524kakashi524about 11 years ago
Chapter 4!

Wooohooo I cannot wait to read chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 4?

when is chapter 4 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Revenge

This dude needs to get some form of revenge by the end of this story. I mean seriously! I sure hope there will be some kind of payback in the next couple chapters, or else I'm just done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
creative thought story line

you have capability of what is hot and readable in erotic way, interesting story line , imagenative idea, I just love the magic stuff in erotic, can 't resist it.

and for you other best stories please keep update , it seems quite long term of period with less writing .are you busy or sth , I do mom young stud story too ,but in Chinese, sorry for my secondary English, you did give me inspiron!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue please

This is one of my favorite stories and i hope you continue it someday. It would be interesting to see him offer himself up for more humiliating things in exchange for some sort of sexual favor from maria.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter

I hope you finish this, maybe do something where he unlocks his powers or something and takes control back, And fucks Maria and his mom.

AssLover88AssLover88almost 3 years ago

Twisted and well done. Reminds me of that Almodovar black-and-white scene where the shruken man climbs inside his girl's vagina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES