All Comments on 'Mariana Ch. 01: Shoe Shopping'

by elgemowtf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flashing

My wife loves to flash. She weares a garter belt and nylons when we go out. In the car her skirt is up to her waist and legs are wide apart.

We go to the mall and then a book store where she finds a chair and sits down,.Then she looks around and adjusts her skirt so that it is at the top of her stockings. When a guy looks at herr her legs open wide and she lets him look. The best time was when a guy starred at her with her legs open and he had his hand in his pocket playing with him self and all of a sudden a great big wet spot was on his pants.She looked art me and she was almost ready to cum.We walked around and then went home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect, up to a point .....

Excellent gradual increase in sexual tension culminating in her orgasm in the shoe store. It would have been better if the story ended there.

Unfortunately you fell into the common trap of having to end in intercourse. In this instance this was actually an anti-climax.

Four stars, but the shortened version would have been five!

elgemowtfelgemowtfover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate feedback, both good and bad. It helps me grow as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fact or fiction

Hi, was just wondering if this is based on a true event. Made my cock very hard either way!! Richard NZ

elgemowtfelgemowtfover 9 years agoAuthor
Fiction?

As a writer, I incorporate real things that happen into my work. Some parts reality, some parts fiction. I am glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shoes

My wife looks for the right person , man or woman. Then tries on heels, when she catches the salesperson looking between her legs, the show begins. I watch from the other side of the store. The more they look the more she shows. I have seen her pussy wide opened. . She has taken many salesgirls to the back room, and had her pussy sucked. I like to see the girls with wet faces. It sure makes for a pounding that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous