Marianne and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widened.

"Are you...?"

She forced a smile and said nothing.

Marianne took the two longest fingers of my left hand and put them in her mouth. Her tongue on my fingers was a new and stimulating sensation for me. Then she took my fingers out of her mouth, turned the palm of my hand up, and led my fingers to the top of her vulva, a finger on each side of the clitoris.

I started moving my fingers just like I had seen her doing before to Cath. She started moaning low. After a couple of minutes Marianne took my fingers off her pussy.

Lowering the trunk, she grabbed the two cushions that were under her knees and pulled them sudden and simultaneously. This caused her pelvis to suddenly fall, and she was penetrated deeply.

The girl's trunk rolled into a spasm and she released some kind of hiccup. She was still for a minute. Then she straightened up, looked at me with a naughty smile and said:

"Yes. I was."

Marianne closed her eyes, threw her head back and slowly rolled her hips, causing both of us to groan at the same time. Two or three minutes later she stopped, and started pulling up slowly until my penis popped out of her (literally).

She stood, turned to me, and said,

"Come on, let's go."

Starting to dress up, she added:

"I'm sure you don't want to see my bitch lose her anal virginity. And neither do I. I'll come up with some excuse."

*This girl is extraordinary. It takes a lot of self-control to do this*, I thought.

We got dressed quickly, fixed what was out of place, and we got out.

Outside, before each one of us went to their own car, Marianne kissed me on the face and, blinking an eye, opened her purse and showed me an unopened box of condoms and a packing of lubricating gel.

12