All Comments on 'Marianne Eats Ch. 02'

by MarianneFromThePool

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Where is your pool? I want to show you ‘something’

LoveAGoodReadLoveAGoodReadabout 1 month ago

I like your style of punishment and discipline ! There's plenty more "bad boy sperm" waiting for you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! That was amazing! I would love to come to your pool, miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really want to visit this pool!

Johnyb0y69Johnyb0y69about 1 month ago

Hope it's not too long until part 3

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 month ago

Well, well. You are quite the cock sucking woman! I am sure you really and truly enjoyed 'teaching' the bad boys a difficult and hard lesson. I enjoy reading and writing about mature sluts who wholeheartedly enjoy cocks, especially hard, young male, cocks that produce copious amounts of the cum they love on their skin and down their horny throats. Well done, my dear. I do hope you will write about a further adventure of Marianne being pleasured and cum filled by all of that university manhood. Drop me a note in return, I would like to chat about these stories and fantasies of yours! Ford C.

MarianneFromThePoolMarianneFromThePoolabout 1 month agoAuthor

Part three waiting to go up. The swimming pool is in east London (and I’d love to see!) And more bad boy sperm on its way…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

what state are you in I may need to take up swimming :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the 2 new Marianne stories. Always fun when an older woman takes control of a younger manor men. I also hope you continue the Carl stories with more milking & exposure experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tell me more….

Signed

A fellow swimmer

AdrianJfAdrianJfabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed this and the other Marianne story, love a good young guys with an older woman tale

ratfink802ratfink80226 days ago

Marianne can suck my cock any time she wants. Being a lifeguard at the beach in my teens, I can attest to taking peeks into the women's changing room as the doors swung back and forth. Had many offers from young ladies, and spent quite a few nights under the boardwalk watching submarine races.

fegatonfegaton8 days ago

Can't wait to see where this is going. Well done Marianne!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarianneFromThePool@MarianneFromThePool
Just a horny older lady who happens to work in a very sexy swimming pool in London and doesn’t mind talking about it. Divorced, single and open to adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES