Marianne from the Pool Chapter 4

Story Info
Marianne gets the swimming pool boss… in her mouth.
2.5k words
4.77
3.6k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, that was on the Thursday. And I have to admit, I didn't brush my teeth that night: I liked the idea of some random young man sperm swimming around my mouth. Does that make me weird? Whatever. I swear when I woke up the next morning, I could still taste that hot young spunk in the back of my throat, so I went to work -- teeth brushed by now -- smiling.

It didn't take long to take the smile off my face. As soon as I got in, my friend behind the main counter went, 'Oi, Marianne, Shit-For-Brains wants to see you. Urgently!' Shit-For-Brains is our name for our manager, Mr. Bright. Steve. Steve's actually OK and I think a lot of the resentment comes from the fact that he's just 30, if that, and more or less all of us in the pool are older so it galls a bit to have to take orders from someone who is, basically, my grandson's age.

Anyway, I left my bag under my counter and went along the corridor to Mr. Bright's office, more a cupboard than an office but he's put plants in there and a month planner so it looks real. I knocked on the door and heard him say, 'Come in', so in I went.

'Marianne,' he said, sounding concerned, 'how are you getting on at the counter out there? Please sit here...' He pointed to a chair at the corner of his desk, near where he was sitting, I supposed to make things feel friendlier, not doing the conversation across a desk.

'Oh,' I said, surprised, thinking that this must be some kind of early assessment or something. 'Good, I think...' Trouble with Steve is, though you try to hate him, he's actually really attractive. Shaved head because I think he must be losing his hair, always done out in a white shirt, navy blue suit and navy blue tie, shiny shoes... you know the type. He's definitely handsome: longish nose, cheekbones, thick lips, no stubble ever.

'It's just that I've heard the strangest rumour...' he said. Fuck, I thought. Has he seen the grafitti I spotted in the men's toilets (more of which another time...) saying 'Marianne is a cum-guzzling slut', which I decided I liked and would leave? 'Oh, really?' I said. 'What kind of rumour?'

'Well, it's not really something I want to repeat,' he said, a bit of a smirk on his face.

'So, let me get this clear, I've been accused of something but you don't want to let me know what it is?' I said, perhaps a bit too confrontationally. 'I don't know how that would stand up in a tribunal.'

'Well, I'm sure it's nothing,' he said, loosening his tie... and he never loosened his tie. He was famous for never loosening his tie, so I suppose it made me curious. 'I'm sure we can make it all go away...'

At this point I looked down and fairly obvious in his pressed suit trousers was what looked very much like an erection. Tie? Erection? What's going on here? I wondered. 'I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement so these rumours stop right here in this room...'

'I'm not sure I know what you mean, Mr Bright...,' I said, looking down as he started to rearrange himself in his trousers. Well, I thought he was rearranging himself, he was actually touching himself, rubbing his cock through the material.

And, I don't know how I got the courage... maybe it's being older and basically not caring what people say or think about you... but I called his bluff. Maybe he had heard something but I wasn't going to be blackmailed over it so I just said, 'I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Bright but if you think you have something over me, I think you're forgetting that since you started stroking your cock in front of a staff member, I now have something over you...'

At this he blushed, crossed his legs and blurted out, 'Well, I think that will be all...'

'I don't think it will,' I said, smiling at him - well, you know my weakness for men who blush. 'And I certainly don't want it to be all. I'd actually like another look at what it was you were rubbing there.'

With that the tables absolutely turned... He changed from aggressive and cocky to shy and intimidated. 'Really?' he said. 'It's OK, we can forget any of this happened...'

'But I don't want to forget,' I said, looking him in the eye. 'I want to see and remember. Show me.'

You could see all sorts of thoughts going through his mind but you know men, when it comes to sex they have very little control. After a moment or two, he uncrossed his legs, span his chair a little in my direction and looked at me. I looked down at the obvious bulge in his suit trousers. 'That looks amazing,' I said. And it did. I wasn't just playing him. And as I said it, I saw it twitch.

'Touch it for me. I want to watch,' I said, noting his blush was deepening. 'Go on, show me how you touch it.'

'Lock the door,' he said, nodding his head towards it.

I was tempted to pretend to lock it and hope someone walked in and caught him but I wouldn't do that. I already had him where I wanted him. Walking back to my chair having locked the door, he seemed less ill at ease and started to caress the bulge in his trousers while looking me in the face then averting his gaze if I looked up.

'Does it look nice?' he asked sounding desperate for reassurance.

'I think it looks really nice,' I said. 'How does it feel?'

'Do you want to touch it?' he asked. I didn't answer. I just reached forward and started to stroke it from the base to the tip through his trousers like he had been doing. 'Mmmm,' I went. 'That feels amazing,' at which I got another twitch. 'Stand up so I can look at it better.'

He stood, hands on hips, his crotch at eye level, the trousers made of such fine wool that I could actually see the ridge under his cock -- what is that bit called? Where the sperm pumps? Anyway... - I reached forward and caressed the balls that were also visible in these fancy suit trousers. 'They feel full to me,' I smiled. 'And I'm an expert.'

Then, while looking him in the face, his eyes darting to mine and then away, I started to unbuckle his belt, pulling it towards me out of the belt loops. I hung it across my knees as I turned my attention to the top of his trousers. They were fastened with one of those metal things that slides into another metal thing... I unslid it then, taking the zip gently between my fingers, started to undo his trousers, making sure my hands grazed his cock as I went down. The trousers slid to the floor leaving him standing there with his shirt covering his underwear.

'First take off your shoes and step out of your trousers,' I said. As with James and Jamie, the authority in my voice -- or maybe just his plain horniness -- made him scrape off each shoe with the other foot and step out of his trousers, which, bless him, he leaned down, picked up and actually folded, hanging them over the back of his chair so they didn't get creased.

'And I'm going to need that shirt off...' He started to undo his tie but I stopped him. 'Leave that,' I said, 'just the shirt.' I don't know why. Maybe I thought it would look funny to see him with just a tie. He undid the buttons of the shirt so fast I thought he was going to rip them off, fiddled with the collar so it came under the tie then pulled his arms out, one by one.

I actually wasn't ready for what I was about to see. Because he always dressed so formally, I had no idea Steve -- Mr. Bright - had such an amazing body. Clearly he was using the little gym we had at the other end of the building and quite a lot. Beautiful totally smooth chest with large flat brown nipples, shoulders and arms with that big vein running through them, amazing biceps... He looked so sexy. I'd had no idea.

Standing up, I reached out and touched his chest, gave his little nipples a pinch then spun him round like I was appraising him... which of course, I was. And now that he'd taken his shirt off, I could see he was wearing the cutest underwear. It was Calvin Klein, but not the white cotton ones my grandsons wear, these were more silky and light blue. From the back his arse looked round and hard and when I spun him back round for a proper look, his cock reached all the way to the waistband and there were dark patches of precum.

I put my finger to one of the patches, got some of that precum on my finger and put it to my mouth while I looked him in the eye. He looked away. Sitting back down, with that bulge at eye level I just appraised it. I didn't touch, just looked and from so close I'm sure he could feel my breath on him.

'What do you think?' he said, tentatively.

'I actually think it looks amazing,' I said, because it did. 'Let me see more...' and I put my fingers in the waistband of the underwear and slowly pulled it downwards noticing there was no pubic hair. His cock bounced out of the underwear, which I pulled right down to his ankles, and I could see there wasn't one single hair on him. He was so smooth with beautiful skin that looked almost like rubber.

As I sat gazing at this beautiful cock twitching in front of my face, I started to breathe heavily, not just because I was excited but because I knew he would feel it on his cock. He started moaning lightly, his cock was twitching, I could tell he was desperate for me to touch it. So I didn't. I just sat there, looking at it, breathing on it, watching precum first drip from the slit in his pink cock, then start to drool. I couldn't resist that so I put out a finger, let some spill onto it and put it to my mouth.

It tasted so sweet that, despite the fact I wanted to torture him some more by not touching him, I let the sticky head of his cock into my mouth, coating it with my tongue then let it slide down my throat till his smooth balls were on my chin. He couldn't resist grabbing the back of my head and fucking my face while I grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled him deeper and faster, in and out.

Soon, I had to come up for air, my eyes were streaming and my throat sore. I looked up at him as his cock slipped out of my mouth. He looked away.

'Get up on the table,' I said, in my authoritative voice.

'What?'

'On all fours.'

I needed to find out if the hairless thing included his arse. And, obeying my order and climbing naked apart from his tie and his socks onto the table, I went round to inspect my boss's hole. Pulling his feet further apart with my hands, I got my face right up into his arse so he could feel my breath, then used my hands to open him right up.

'Arch your back,' I commanded him. He complied, pushing his hairless anus out for me to inspect. It was beautiful. Clean and hairless and pink. I'm sure he'd never had this done before because I could hear him gasp when my tongue first touched his hole but he clearly liked it as he pushed his arse out, greedy for more contact. I gave it to him, edging the tip of my tongue inside him as he moaned softly, tasting that metallic flavour of intimate flesh. I cupped his smooth heavy balls in my hands as I licked and bit and poked my tongue in his greedy little hole. When I pulled my head back, I could see he had leaked a puddle of precum onto his desk. Not one to waste precum, I put my fingers in it and put it in my mouth. So sweet!

'Now sit back in your chair,' I said at which he jumped off the table, sat in his chair, his cock hard and standing straight up.

'Scooch down,' I said and he complied until his arse was off the chair and his neck at a strange angle. Kneeling next to him, with my left hand I parted his buttocks and found his hole, with my right, I took his cock and guided the head to my mouth. His left hand held the back of my head, his other hand reached under to hold his buttock away to give me better access to his hole, which was still sticky from my tongue meaning my finger could go in. First knuckle, second knuckle, all the way. He was hot in there and it was such a turn on for him that he started fucking my face harder as I fucked his hole with my finger.

'I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum...' I think he was expecting me to take his cock out of my mouth but I wanted to feel those spurts on my tongue and the roof of my mouth, long spurts, lots and lots of sperm. I knew those balls were full and now my mouth was full with the contents of them. He kept moaning, kept thrusting in and out of my mouth until, with a shiver, he pulled out and I slowly pulled my finger out of his hole.

Sweating, blushing and smiling while looking totally embarrassed, he reached out to wipe a bit of his spunk from the corner of my mouth. 'Well, that was...' He didn't finish the sentence. 'Yes, it was,' I said, smiling at him. He's not so bad this Steve. I licked the last droplets of sperm from the end of his cock, which was still hard as a rock, picked up his underpants from the floor, smelled them -- clean, soapy -- and tucked them in my bra. 'A little souvenir,' I said. I noticed as he walked around the building later, by the way, that the trousers looked even better on him with no underwear. You could actually see the ridge of his cock.

'So, no more silliness about rumours,' I said to him as he buttoned his shirt and I walked towards the door. He nodded. I'd now tasted the sperm of seven, no eight of the cutest guys coming to the pool and had let the boss cum in my mouth. As I went back to my counter, I couldn't help but smile a 'cat that got the cream' smile. Now I had had the boss, I realised I could pretty much do as I liked in this swimming pool.

And remember, if you need any more details of my exploits, you only have to ask.