Marianne Eats... Loads Ch. 03

Story Info
Old Marianne sucks five beautiful young cocks.
3k words
4.75
4.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit I was a little nervous about the next Thursday when the university polo team came back. I didn't know if James and Jamie would have said anything or whether there'd be a weird atmosphere after the group telling off I'd given them for cheering on the fight in the changing rooms but when the guys started to arrive after the pool was closed specially for them, they seemed to be their normal selves: polite with quite a few 'Hello Miss'es and smiley. Maybe a little more smiley than before but nothing I could really put my finger on. I did notice James and Jamie a little less forthcoming than the rest, but that could have been my imagination. Anyway, it seemed like business as usual.

I don't know if it was subconscious but I'd taken a bit more of an effort with my appearance that day, a little more make-up, my nicest underwear even though no one would be seeing it, just to make myself feel a bit sexier. Mind you, after my experiences at the pool so far, I was feeling generally sexier. Well, young cock will do that for a woman in her late 60s.

I could hear the guys in the changing room, then silence as they went to the pool for their practice, then one long boring hour later, their voices in the changing room again, this time in higher spirits, I guessed after their exercise. Most of them had rush-dressed and started to come out with their hair still wet and their clothes not done up -- 'Bye Miss. See you next week' -- but there were still, I guessed, seven or eight of them in there. This was the end of the day remember, so as soon as they had gone, I could close up and go home so I was getting a bit impatient.

Then the door opened and a really tall guy, still in his team yellow Speedos stepped out. I was thinking, 'Why is he still not showered and dressed when his teammates are already out of the door?' but I certainly didn't mind seeing him nearly naked like this. His black curly hair was still wet and he was dripping on the floor from his wet Speedos, which of course I noticed had gone a little see-through with the water. And his bulge -- remember they'd been in the water so the bulges are usually not that impressive -- was pronounced. Thick and pointed up towards his left hip.

'Erm, excuse me, Miss...' he said as I gave him the once over, 'Could we get you to come into the changing room for a moment. There's something we want to speak to you about...'

My heart sank. Was this where they confronted me about my 'punishing' James and Jamie last week? I considered not going in but supposed I might as well get this out of the way, whatever it was.

When I got into the changing room, I saw that James and Jamie were fully dressed, standing together to one side while five guys, including the one that had come out to get me, were still in their yellow Speedos, standing together in a group.

'What's going on?' I said, using the authoritative tone that had worked with James and Jamie the previous week. 'Why aren't you changed? I'm waiting to close up here.'

'Erm...' the guy who'd come out to get me started to speak, looking at the others as he got the words together. 'Erm, James and Jamie have been telling us that you punished them for fighting in the changing rooms last week...' he said.

'Yes...' I was tentative. They may have just told these guys that I'd shouted at them, not included all the gory details of my punishment.

'Including the, erm, touching bit...' he added, looking at me to see what my reaction would be. I said nothing. Don't admit to anything, I was telling myself. I noticed that a couple of the guys were sort of squeezing their cocks, moving them around in their Speedos...

'And we were wondering...'

'Yes?'

'If you would be willing to punish us...'

'What for? What have you done?'

'I'm sure we could think of something...' he said, laughing. The others joined him in a nervous chuckle.

'So, let me get this right. James and Jamie have told you what happened last week...' They nodded. 'In detail...' More nodding. 'And you want me to do the same to you -- all of you -- as I did to them?'

'Yes, Miss,' said the ringleader, starting to blush. 'If you don't mind, Miss.'

That's what I love about guys this age. I'm in my late 60s and a little overweight, they're all late teens or early 20s, all fit, all handsome, and here they are offering themselves to me not because they're necessarily attacted but just because they knew I would say yes. I looked over at Jamie and James, who, as I've said, were fully dressed.

'Oh, we just wanted to watch,' said Jamie, in explanation.

I acted as if I was thinking about it but there was no way I was going to let an opportunity like this slip through my greedy little fingers. 'OK,' I said after a minute or two. 'All of those interested need to line up, side by side, hands behind them.'

Without speaking, the five lads got into position, the tall one who'd come out to speak to me at the far right-hand end of the line. I approached the guy on the left, gave him the once-over, from his blond hair to his impish face, down his lean hairless body, lingering at the bulge in his yellow Speedos, all the way down to his feet.

'Name and age?' I ordered.

'Erm, Martin,' he replied nervously. 'Nineteen.'

I moved onto the next and appraised him in the same way: this one was darker and more muscular and was already hard in his Speedos.

'Steve, Miss. I'm 21.'

Next was Max, 20, shorter but in great shape burning with shame at a lady in her 60s looking at his body. Then came Mo, 23, of Asian heritage, I was guessing: tallish, darkish-skinned, glossy black hair and very hairy legs. And last but not least, my tall guy.

'I'm Kevin,' he said with a smile, flashing gorgeous teeth. He had a little gold sleeper in his nose, a little hair on his belly, while the bulge which had already been fairly impressive when he first came out to me was now even bigger, threatening to poke out of the top of his trunks at any minute. I put my hand out and cupped his balls. He gasped. I could feel the other guys in line peering down to see what was happening and, over his shoulder, James and Jamie whispering to each other.

From his balls, I continued up the thick shaft of his cock, putting my finger just inside the waistband of his Speedos to get a little precum on my finger, which I then put to my lips, making sure they could all see. Looking back down the line, I could see that they had all got a bit harder in their Speedos with Max actually rubbing his, maybe to keep up with the others. 'Hands behind your back, boy!' I told him sternly. 'These cocks are mine now and you are not to touch them unless I give you express permission.'

'Yes, Miss. Sorry, Miss,' said Max, hands already back where they belonged. Still looking at him sternly, I felt Mo's balls then his dick, which was so hard it was actually pulling the fabric of his Speedos away from his body. Passing by Max without touching him, I got to Steve, felt his muscles, his nipples, which I saw made his cock jump in his Speedos and then to Martin, who looked so young compared to the others but he was in university so I believed that he was 19. And so cute: I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, which I could tell surprised him, as I let my hand roam over his nipples, his belly, his balls, his cock.

'Mmm, very nice,' I said, looking them over.

'Miss, you forgot me,' said Max nervously. 'I'm sorry if I offended you...'

'That's OK, Max,' I said, stepping forward again to caress his body, pinch his hard little nipples and run my hand over his balls and his cock, which had actually burst past the waistband so I could get a dab of precum from the leaky little tip. Stepping back so I could take in the sight of all five of these handsome young men, all bulging in -- and out of -- their yellow Speedos, I had a sort of out-of-body experience: how was this happening? Me, Marianne, good old Marianne, with five beautiful boys desperate for me to play with them. I guess that's what happens when you get yourself a reputation. And lads this age get so little appreciation. They probably never get told how sexy they are, while girls their age get that all the time.

'OK, I want everyone to slowly take down their Speedos while I watch... but slowly,' I instructed and all together they put their hands to their waistbands and started to peel the Speedos down, stretching them out over their bulging cocks and down their thighs.

'James,' I said to the spectator in the corner, 'come and pick up these Speedos for me... One by one.' James walked over, looking back at Jamie, and picked up Kevin's Speedos, bringing them over for me. I inspected them, inside and out while James went back for the next pair and the next...

'OK boys, I'm going to give you some homework... When you go home this evening -- and this includes you Jamie and James -- I want you to cut this front lining out of your Speedos.' I showed them the reinforced bit at the front of the trunks. 'Be careful not to cut the fabric of the Speedos but remove this whole lining so that next time you put these trunks on, there will be just one layer of fabric between your cocks and my eyes. Understood?' They nodded. 'From now on, I will know who has been "punished" by Marianne just by looking at your bulges in your Speedos. Understood?'

'Yes, Miss,' they muttered as a group.

Announcement over, I returned my eyes to the five naked men standing before me in various degrees of arousal. I walked along the line, taking each of the five cocks in my hand one at a time as I went, squeezing them, rubbing them, weighing the balls, each time eliciting a groan or a moan or a sigh.

'Kevin, come here,' I said to the tall guy who started all this. He obediently approached me and when he was directly in front of me, I sat down on one of the changing benches so that his cock was in my face. It was more or less horizontal, pointing at me, a droplet of precum glistening at the tip. So I put out my tongue and licked it off. He moaned. So I put the whole head of his cock in my mouth, my eyes wide open looking at the other four cocks behind him as they twitched in anticipation of their turn.

'Max.' Max stepped forward. I moved Kevin to the side with my hand on his hip to allow Max to take his place. Max's cock was so hard it was standing up against his belly. I grasped it, squeezed it and pulled it down towards my mouth, taking the head in as I had done with Kevin. Pulling Kevin back I replaced Max's cock in my mouth with Kevin's then went back to Max's, each of the boys moaning whenever my mouth closed around their cock. I could see James and Jamie in the corner whispering excitedly as this went on.

'Martin.' The young-looking lad stepped forward and parting Max and Kevin he took his cue to stand between them, his cock less than horizontal but leaking copious amounts of precum. I put my tongue under the stream. Mmm, sweet. Then I took Martin's cock head into my mouth. He instinctively took the back of my head in an effort to get his cock deeper into my mouth then remembered himself and put his hands back behind his back while his cock stiffened in my mouth. I again went down the line, putting all three cocks in my mouth one after the other.

'And Mo.' Creating a space between Martin and Kevin, I beckoned Mo to stand in front of me, which he did. His cock was thick and veiny and so hard it was also standing up against his belly. I pulled it down and let it ping back with a thwack. Then pulling it back down, I guided it into my mouth and sucked the head as he let out a loud 'fuck!'

'Steve.' With this most muscular specimen standing in front of my, I ran my hands up his body and, cupping his balls, closed my mouth over the head of his cock. His balls had a mind of their own and squirmed in my hand.

Sitting back on my bench with the seam of my tights right on my clit so that I only had to clench to rub myself, with these five beautiful guys and their five beautiful penises right there for me to enjoy, it felt like my eyes couldn't quite take in the sight. 'OK, you can now start wanking,' I told them. You could see the relief on their faces as they brought their hands to their cocks and started rubbing up and down while watching me watching them.

'No one is to cum until I say so. If you feel that you are near, you must ask my permission. Is that clear?'

'Yes, Miss,' they said in unison, cocks in hand, precum dripping from the ends. I was watching their balls -- all smooth apart from Kevin -- bounce (when did men all start shaving their balls, I wondered), listening to the squelch of wet cocks as foreskins went over the heads of those cocks, smelling the sweat coming off them, noticing legs quivering with excitement.

'Miss, I don't think I can last much longer,' said Max, looking panic-stricken.

'Step forward,' I ordered him. He did, stood in front of my face and continued wanking. I just opened my mouth, put my tongue out and he almost instantly covered it with rope after rope of hot sperm. His head was thrown back, his face burning as the last drops were squeezed out onto my tongue. Only then did I put his cock back in my mouth, making him jump as if he'd had an electric shock.

'Me too, Miss,' said Mo.

'Step forward,' I said. He did, kept wanking his beautiful cock, but it seemed like he'd got ahead of himself and started to struggle. Leaning forward, I put the cock in my mouth and almost instantly it exploded in there. I could feel the thick wads of cum dripping down the back of my throat as he squirmed in hyper-sensitivity.

Next up was Kevin, whose sperm was copious, quite thin and missed my mouth altogether, dripping down my face so I had to put my tongue out to taste it. Then came -- literally -- the gorgeous Steve with spurts that seemed like they'd never stop, all landing right on target on my tongue.

Last was the one I'd decided was my favourite among these beautiful lads, Martin. So young, so innocent-looking and with a penis that was actually perfect. 'Now me, Miss, if that's OK?' he said hesitantly, stepping to centre so that the head of his cock was actually on my lips. 'Go ahead, boy,' I said, at which the creamiest white load of all coated my mouth. Before he had finished, I put his cock in my mouth as I wanted to feel that sweet stuff come from his pumping cock as he filled me up.

Now, with a belly full of young sperm, a mouth that tasted amazing with all those varied loads in there and with five deflating cocks in front of me, I felt complete. 'Thank you so much, Miss,' said Martin. 'That was beautiful.' There was a murmur of agreement and a sense that they were waiting to find out what I wanted them to do now.

'OK, boys. I want you to go back to your clothes and bring me your underwear...' They all went to the bit of the changing room where they had changed and one by one came back to hand me underwear: briefs, boxers, trunks... Except Max. 'I'm afraid I don't wear underwear,' he said apologetically, but you can keep my Speedos.

'No, you take them,' I said. 'You have your homework to do.'

...

The next week, after I saw the guys file into the changing room -- the ones who stayed behind last week either blushing or smiling or saying 'Hello Miss. How are you?' - I waited a few minutes then snuck out into the spectator section of the pool. I wanted to see if they'd done their homework. And sure enough, the guys who hadn't stayed behind looked their normal selves in their bright yellow Speedos and -- unnoticed to anyone but me -- Max, Steve, Martin, Kevin, Mo, James and Jamie all trotted out wet from the showers they had to run through before getting in the pool with Speedos so sheer that I could see every detail of their young cocks and balls. I smiled at my handiwork.

Remember, if you need any more details of this incident, be sure to leave a comment and I'll answer.