Maria's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Maria, Julianna and Cheryl celebrate Maria's B-day.
1.6k words
4.5
2.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARIA'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

With her 44th birthday quickly approaching, Maria Menounos planned to celebrate it by making some life affirming changes. Ever since she and Julianne Hough began their lesbian affair, the Greek beauty spent less time with her husband and more time coming up with excuses not to have sex with him. When she wasn't hosting an event or making an appearance somewhere, she was most likely to be found in Julianne's bed.

There were also times when the 34-year-old's brother Derek would join in. Maria preferred having Julianne to herself, but if she was going to get fucked by a penis, she wanted it to be his. The athletic dancers' member was long and thick and filled her holes nicely, much more so than her husband's.

With the distance growing between them (not just physically but emotionally), they mutually decided to a trial separation. Since it was Maria's earnings that paid for their expansive home, she requested that Kevin move out and allow her to continue to live in the way she was accustomed to. Reluctantly, he agreed.

Naked, the shapely entertainment personality entered the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee. It was still morning, and she had no obligations this day to distract her from enjoying the here and now. A cool breeze was gently wafting in from the adjacent patio, caressing her breasts and making her nipples stiffen. On bare soles she quietly padded down the tile hallway and into the master bedroom, going to the side of the bed where Julianna was sleeping. Or, pretending to.

Carefully setting one cup down on the nightstand next to her, Maria leaned down and lightly kissed the blonde dancer's forehead. "Time to get up" she whispered.

Opening her dreamy blue eyes, Julianna smiled up at the beautiful woman ten years her senior and pulled her in for a deep kiss. "Mornin' sexy" she said. Maria eagerly opened her mouth and danced tongues with her lover, cautiously balancing the mug of hot beverage so as not to spill any on her. Filling her hands with Maria's full, 32C breasts, the younger girl suggested that she "put the cup down and get in here."

Julianna then tossed the blankets aside, presenting her beautifully shaped, naked body to her Greek lesbian lover. The 34-year-old was a work of physical perfection, and Maria felt both her mouth and pussy instantly begin to water. Crawling up onto the bed, the TV host knelt on either side of Julianna's head facing towards her feet, then bowed down to worship at her moist, anxious cunt. Slipping her hands underneath the dancer's firm ass, Maria spread open her pink, slippery labia and began to feast. She licked, sucked and slurped hungerly, flicking her tongue over the blonde's aching bead in rhythm with her bedmate's panting. Julianna in turn had wadded pillows up behind her neck to better service Maria's dripping hole above her. After first nibbling the soft undersides of the brown eyed personalities' plump ass cheeks, Julianna then ran her tongue along Maria's sopping, pink slit from top to tail. Each time she did her pussy lips parted making a wet, squishing sound, surrounding the younger woman's tongue inside it's warm folds. When she started to pull on Maria's swollen clitoris, the Greek beauty let out a guttural moan and Julianna knew they'd both soon be climaxing into each other's mouth.

Each curvaceous beauty exploded in orgasm simultaneously, eating and lapping furiously on wet, yielding cunt flesh. No words were spoken, only grunts, moans and then sighs as the waves of intense pleasure slowly diminished.

Lying next to each other, still head to toe, both women were quiet for a time kissing and caressing legs and feet. Julianne was the first to move, raising up on one arm to have a sip of now lukewarm coffee. Maria turned around and sat up next to her, plumping pillows and wriggling against the massive headboard until shoulder to shoulder with her lover. They kissed.

"So, what do you want for your birthday, sexy?" asked the athletic 34-year-old cheerily. "This is a big one, right? 44?" she went on. Maria raked her fingers through her thick, tousled mane and softly smiled a forced smile.

"I already have what I want" she answered sincerely, cupping one of the blonde's firm breasts and leaning down to kiss her soft neck. "Honestly, I never thought I'd be this happy or satisfied. You don't have to give me anything but you."

The two women kissed deeply, tongues intertwining, lips sucking and sharing saliva. After finishing their coffee, Maria stood and silently swayed her way into the bath. Julianna watched the older woman's ample, rounded ass closely and with renewed lust. "I have to come up with something really special for her", she thought.

It was decided that they would celebrate at Julianne's house so there would be no chance of Maria's ex showing up to spoil the party. So, on June 8th, after a romantic and extravagant dinner at Perch in downtown LA, the lesbian couple retreated to the 34-year-old's home for more drinks and dessert. Both women had worn mini dresses with impossibly high heels, and with Maria's curves and Julianne's athletic figure they were the focus of the paparazzi.

Once inside they shed their clothes and shared a tight, erotic embrace. "Happy Birthday, beautiful" whispered the blonde dancer. "Have a seat and I'll be right back."

While Maria relaxed on the couch, she could already feel her pussy beginning to dampen. After a few minutes, Julianne returned carrying a tray. On it were two flutes of champagne, one generous slice of chocolate cake with two forks and a gift approximately the size of a shoe box. It was wrapped in gold foil with a huge, purple bow on top.

"Honestly, babe, you are too much" purred the Greek TV personality. Intertwining wrists, they sipped wine and kissed, sharing the fizzy liquid between them. While holding a mouthful, Julianne leaned down and slurped one of the older woman's hardened nipples between her lips, letting the cool champagne wash over it while she nibbled its rubbery flesh. Maria sighed with building passion.

"Okay, no more fooling around. It's time for presents" instructed Julianna playfully. Placing the gift on Maria's creamy, bronzed thighs, the younger woman then sat back and smiled. "Go ahead. Open it."

The brown eyed beauty laughed and tore apart the paper like an impatient child. She first stuck the oversized bow underneath Julianna's navel, then lifted the lid and her eyes widened. "What is it?" asked the entertainment reporter.

"It's a strap-on dildo. You put it on then you can fuck another girl. Stand up, I'll show you" encouraged the shapely, well-muscled blonde.

Maria stood and stepped into the straps where instructed as Julianna slid the instrument up along her beautiful legs, over her plump ass and, finally around her 23-inch waist. Once in place she belted it securely until it's 10-inch, silicone cock was standing straight out. The 44-year-old then turned to face her lover and said "It makes me feel powerful. Is that wrong?"

"Well, there's another part to your present. Come with me" and Julianna took Maria by her 'penis' and led her into the bedroom. There, lying spreadeagle on the bed was the very naked Cheryl Burke (another long-time pro from DWTS).

"I was starting to think you forgot about me, Jules. Hi, Maria. Is that for me?" the curvaceous 38-year-old asked. Her legs were shiny and smooth, meatier than most dancers but incredibly sexy. Her pussy was wet and open with just the cutest, little landing strip adorning it from above. Her short, dark brown hair made her look a bit boyish, but she was obviously all woman. Her tits were plump and nicely shaped with puffy, pink hard nipples. Maria was dumbstruck, and also very turned on.

Getting a tube of lubricant from her dresser, Julianna squeezed a generous amount into her hand and began massaging it along the length of the artificial penis Maria was wearing. "I don't think Cheryl is going to need much help. She already looks pretty ready to me" giggled the cute blonde. Then, cupping Maria's tits in her hands, she kissed her passionately and whispered, "Go get her, birthday girl."

Without hesitation Maria climbed onto the bed and nestled herself in between Cheryl Burke's open legs. Holding onto the shaft, the Greek beauty steered its bulbous head against her waiting, anxious cunt and pushed. It slid inside the brown-eyed dancer easily, disappearing inch by inch as Maria continued thrusting her hips forward. Wrapping her legs around the entertainment reporters back, Cheryl interlocked her ankles and began to accept her fucking in earnest, panting and grunting in rhythm to the pounding.

"You're so big, Maria" she slithered. Your cock is so big and thick. Fuck me. I'm your dirty, birthday slut. Fuck me hard."

The 44-year-old was excited by the effect she was having on the woman underneath her and leaned down to suck on and bite her nipples while mercilessly drilling her wet fuck hole. Sinking her nails into Maria's shoulders, Cheryl exploded and screamed out in orgasm, her body shaking and glistening with perspiration.

"That was really fun" smiled Maria as she slowly withdrew the silicone dick from Cheryl's gaping, dripping pussy.

"I'll say" returned her freshly fucked partner. "Whew!"

Still wearing the purple bow over her crotch, Julianna moved in next to Maria and said, "Now it's all about you, birthday girl." Undoing all the fasteners holding it in place, the younger girl removed the strap-on and pushed Maria back onto the bed next to Cheryl. Climbing onto the bed, Julianna scooted in between the Greek goddess's legs and began licking her oozing, excited pussy. "Happy birthday, sweetheart" the blonde mumbled into her opening, tickling her throbbing clit.

Cheryl then leaned over and, pushing Maria's breasts together, started sucking on and nibbling both of her hardened nipples. "Yeah. Happy birthday."

Maria smiled and cooed contentedly.

The End