Maria's Hills Ch. 06

Story Info
Maria Hill tries to save Sadie Sink from a crocodile.
1.3k words
3.38
1.4k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the serene jungle, ominous dark clouds loomed overhead, casting an eerie atmosphere upon the surroundings. The dense forest was adorned with countless intimidating trees, their branches seemingly reaching out like haunting specters.

Amidst the ominous scenery, a peculiar tree began to split open, revealing a hollow space resembling a colossal vagina. Emerging from within, a delicate hand emerged, followed by the emergence of a complete figure.

It was Sadie Sink, clad in her white vest and brown shorts, standing at the entrance of the mystical tree cavity. She peered curiously into its depths of the giant vagina.

Soon after, Maria Hill emerged from the mystical tree's vagina, donning her black leather suit, consisting of a jacket and panties. The alluring jacket accentuated her ample cleavage, adding a touch of sexiness to her appearance.

Both Sadie and Maria stood side by side, the tree's cavity sealing shut behind them, leaving them alone in the mysterious jungle.

Sadie broke the silence, "We're on our own now. I have a feeling that the woman who kidnapped my friend is somewhere nearby in this jungle."

Maria reassured her, drawing upon her vast experience, "Don't worry. I've been on countless adventures before. We'll find your friend and bring her back safely."

As the dark clouds rumbled overhead, foreboding signs of an impending rainstorm, Maria swiftly assessed the situation, recognizing the urgency of finding shelter.

Maria and Sadie swiftly began to sprint through the jungle, their footsteps echoing amidst the dense vegetation.

Maria's voluptuous bosom undulated with a captivating rhythm as she sprinted through the jungle, the unrestrained bounce of her ample breasts drawing attention to her cleavage. The force of her movements strained against the zipper of her black leather jacket, which began to gradually slide downward, inch by inch, exposing a tantalizing glimpse of the enticing valley between her bosoms. Though the zipper's descent continued, her pert nipples remained veiled.

Although Sadie contemplated assisting with the zipper, she decided against it, opting to avoid an awkward moment and waiting for a more pressing need.

Finally, they arrived at the entrance of a cavern, seeking refuge from the impending rain. However, an unseen force obstructed their path, preventing their entry into the sanctuary.

Undeterred, Maria quickly assessed the situation and directed Sadie, "To the left."

They raced to the left, following a narrow path along the edge of a cliff with the roaring river below. Rain poured down, accompanied by thunderous storms. Ahead, a tree house came into view, offering a potential refuge from the relentless elements.

Maria called out, "Sadie, hurry! We need to reach the tree house!"

Sadie struggled to keep up, her lack of experience in such adventures evident. Doubts crept into her mind, questioning her decision to join this perilous journey. Yet, driven by her loyalty to Millie, she pressed on, determined to face the challenges ahead.

Suddenly, Sadie's foot slipped on the treacherous, mud-covered path. She let out a startled cry, losing her balance and tumbling into the swift-flowing river below.

Sadie screamed, "Mari --- aaaahhhhhh!"

Maria's heart skipped a beat as she glanced back, witnessing Sadie's plight. Without hesitation, she knew what she had to do.

Maria shouted, "Hold on, Sadie! I'm coming for you!"

With unwavering resolve, Maria leaped into the tumultuous river, battling against the fierce currents in her race to save her friend.

As Maria propelled herself towards Sadie, she soon realized that her friend was being carried away by the current at an alarming speed. To add to the urgency, a menacing crocodile was closing in on Sadie's vulnerable position.

Realizing that time was of the essence, Maria knew she had to act swiftly. Without hesitation, she discarded her cumbersome leather jacket, allowing her body to move with greater agility in the water. With each powerful stroke, water splashed against her ample, rounded breasts, creating a shimmering effect.

Her breasts would momentarily break the water's surface, showcasing their voluptuous form before disappearing beneath the aqueous embrace.

However, amidst the intense exertion, Maria experienced an unexpected tingling sensation in her nipples.

Driven by curiosity, Maria submerged herself briefly beneath the water's surface, her eyes widening as she beheld an unexpected sight. There, firmly attached to each of her nipples, were two vibrant goldfish, their tiny mouths eagerly suckling, causing her milk to flow. The sensation was a delicate tingle, as the fish's gentle suction stimulated her lactating breasts.

Intriguingly, Maria found herself smiling at this unusual encounter, recognizing that even in the most perilous moments, nature could offer unexpected surprises. Embracing the situation, she allowed the goldfish to continue feeding, propelling herself forward with newfound determination.

Drawing nearer to the crocodile's tail, Maria seized the opportunity and grasped hold, hoping to impede its swift progress. However, the immense strength of the crocodile proved overpowering, dragging Maria along with it as they maintained an intense struggle against the relentless current.

They plunged down the roaring cascade, their bodies engulfed by the thundering waters. The powerful force of the waterfall carried them swiftly through the tumultuous descent, their senses overwhelmed by the relentless rush of water and the chaotic spray that surrounded them.

As they emerged from the turbulent cascade, the churning waters gave way to a tranquil river, its surface shimmering under the gentle sunlight. Sadie's body felt limp and lifeless, her energy drained by the treacherous journey. Maria knew she had to act swiftly to ensure Sadie's safety.

Summoning every ounce of strength and determination, Maria propelled herself forward, her powerful strokes cutting through the calm river with purpose and urgency. The menacing crocodile, sensing its opportunity, lunged towards Sadie, its jaws wide open, ready to strike.

With unwavering courage, Maria positioned herself between Sadie and the predatory creature, placing her own life in peril to protect her friend. As the crocodile closed in, its attention was suddenly diverted by the golden fish still clinging to Maria's breasts, their shimmering scales capturing its attention. The Crocodile snatched the fish from Maria's nipples.

Seizing the fleeting distraction, Maria seized the moment and swiftly snatched Sadie from the jaws of danger. Clutching her friend tightly, Maria swam with all her might, guiding them both towards the safety of the riverbank.

Finally, they reached the sanctuary of solid ground, and Maria carefully laid Sadie down, her body still and fragile. The crocodile, sated by the consumption of the golden fish, slinked away into the depths of the river, leaving them unharmed.

After their intense struggle in the water, Maria found herself standing before Sadie, fully naked with just Panties. The droplets of water cascaded down her glistening breasts, creating a shimmering effect in the ambient light. Maria's body was simply begging to be fucked.

Glancing over at Sadie, Maria noticed that she too had lost her shorts in the chaotic encounter. Now clad in a damp white vest and brown panties, Sadie's breasts and nipples were partially visible through the fabric of her vest. Additionally, a visible scratch on her thigh served as a painful reminder of the perilous encounter with the crocodile.

Maria's heart raced with desire, her body alive with a passionate longing she had never experienced before. Deep down, she knew she wanted Sadie to be her girlfriend, a desire that had blossomed since the moment they met.

But at that moment, Maria's focus shifted. She had to prioritize Sadie's well-being and find a way to revive her. Acting on instinct, Maria leaned in and pressed her lips against Sadie's, hoping to awaken her with a gentle kiss. Realizing it wasn't the appropriate approach, she adjusted her technique and blew a breath of air into Sadie's mouth, hoping to stimulate her senses.

Despite her efforts, Sadie remained unresponsive. Maria's desperation grew, and she decided to try another approach. She placed her hands on Sadie's chest and began to apply pressure, attempting to revive her through chest compressions. Inadvertently, her fingertips brushed against Sadie's nipples, feeling their softness and eliciting a mix of sensations within Maria.

Yet, despite Maria's earnest attempts, Sadie showed no signs of awakening. The fear of losing her dear friend overwhelmed Maria, and she grappled with the haunting thought that Sadie might be gone. The weight of guilt pressed heavily upon Maria's conscience, for she believed she would never forgive herself if she couldn't bring Sadie back.